LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
How huge your heart must be to offer me comfort while suffering fresh grief yourself. You are an angel πŸ˜‡ πŸ’› πŸ’–

It is definitely not fair.. two sides of the globe in tears.

Every moment, of every life is so precious , we must pack in as much love as possible
Oh Laura, thank you for your very kind words, but I am just another bird mum trying to do my best, and I am just so very sorry that you and I are united in grief today - how could I not offer some comfort to you too?! You are right, we must enfold them in our love in every moment while we can, for we just never know when the time will come when we will not have that chance again. I think both of our little sweethearts are up at the Rainbow Bridge right now, pushing the big guys around, giving them all a run for their money and showing them all how it's done!

Thank heavens for this little community, where we can help get through these oh so very tough times togetherπŸ€—

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I'm so sorry Laura, tragic finale to Blue Boy's valiant and miraculous life. His precious existence proof of indomitable spirit, a tiny beacon of hope and inspiration.

OP
Laurasea

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
I'm so sorry Laura, tragic finale to Blue Boy's valiant and miraculous life. His precious existence proof of indomitable spirit, a tiny beacon of hope and inspiration.
Thank you
He really had a strong spirit ..
I'm still struggling with how unjust I feel this end was...

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I just found this, and I am so, so sorry. I know how you feel, my little Gracie robin developed epilepsy from being abandoned in the cold (rescue center couldn't take her). I raised her from newly hatched chick to almost adult.
She started having seizures when she was a month old, and we all knew that she would never be able to be released. She passed away about a week after her worst seizure, where she passed out for 10 minutes, and couldn't walk for half an hour after.

I'm so sorry for the loss of blue boy, he will always be in our hearts πŸ’”

Most Reactions

Latest posts