some of my pc keys arent workin

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
I was working from home last week and my visiting cockatiel had the 5 key off in a millisecond!

Opie thought this was amazing and worked on the control key for a few minutes then flew off with his prize too 😂

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
I think after the laptop incident, we would keep it closed when not in use & I gave him a sacrificial chiclet keyboard to destroy, haha.

I miss that idiot. I say idiot, but he was really too smart for his own good! Still can’t believe he went on a three day flycation in the neighborhood then waited to be picked up at a bus stop by a random passerby. Smart bird.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Ona took three keys off my laptop just a couple days ago (while I was playing Hogwarts Legacy) :cautious: The escape key I’m not able to get back on. Whoops. She is so obsessed with trying to get on my laptop. She loves the fan noise and warmth on my gaming PC.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Ona took three keys off my laptop just a couple days ago (while I was playing Hogwarts Legacy) :cautious: The escape key I’m not able to get back on. Whoops. She is so obsessed with trying to get on my laptop. She loves the fan noise and warmth on my gaming PC.
My budgie "butt dials" ("beak dials?") people from my cell phone when I looking at stuff. The people he calls get a real kick out of being "butt dialed" by a bird!

Most Reactions

Latest posts