Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I bought some of this for future dry mixes/healthy seed mixes, I hope to sell some in the future.

I am sure that they are high quality since they sell seed and grain for humans as well.

Linseed, niger, canary, wheat, dehulled sunflower, safflower, budgie seed(millet), oats groats.

20220524_131116.jpg

20220524_131126.jpg

20220524_131122.jpg

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
I bought the wheat for sprouting, I may use it in the dry mixes as well but I'm gonna think about it since some birds are allergic to it(not my personal flock as far as I know)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
You remind me of me because i am allergic if i touched my birds food for a long time(like 10-15mins and more)
Yep, some people are allergic if getting in contact with nuts, seeds, etc. Seed can sometimes irritate your skin if you touch them for a long time. I don't think I have any allergies though or my birds, but I highly suspect Jeff and Snowy have seasonal/dust allergies.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Yep, some people are allergic if getting in contact with nuts, seeds, etc. Seed can sometimes irritate your skin if you touch them for a long time. I don't think I have any allergies though or my birds, but I highly suspect Jeff and Snowy have seasonal/dust allergies.
My eyes become so itchy then get swollen then become so small the more i itch it the more its gets smaller

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
I bought some of this for future dry mixes/healthy seed mixes, I hope to sell some in the future.

I am sure that they are high quality since they sell seed and grain for humans as well.

Linseed, niger, canary, wheat, dehulled sunflower, safflower, budgie seed(millet), oats groats.

View attachment 40264
View attachment 40266
View attachment 40265
Looks like a good selection of seeds! Where'd you get it? I might try something similar with my little boogers :)

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
The oat groats had grain mites :/ not harmful but very annoying.

Most Reactions