Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Ok, I'll join you. We never say Zenek laughs but when he hears somebody's, he tries to mimic it. Laugh isn't the main object of the vid but in 0:42 he starts to try mimicing our laugh
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ATtcpt1XjE&t=21s"]UNO - YouTube[/ame]

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
What a talented bunch of laughers. Wellbutrin, move over, indeed!

Yeah, that giggle in the Rb video is all mine, but the incessant "GAIL!"s are thanks to my ol' man. He is compelled to call me all day, from all parts of the house, all the time. He says he just likes to know where I am. So of course, the bird does it, too. Gay-ull! Gayyy-ullll!" Do you catch that Texas accent?? "GAYYYY-ULLLLL!"
GEEEEEEEEEZ!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Ok, I'll join you. We never say Zenek laughs but when he hears somebody's, he tries to mimic it. Laugh isn't the main object of the vid but in 0:42 he starts to try mimicing our laugh
UNO - YouTube

I laughed so hard, not only at that precious laugh, but on how it seemed that Zenek wanted to deal himself a winning hand! That is priceless.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
He's cracking up over his own cheating LOL! SO SILLY AND CUTE!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
I LOVE it,ROZ!! lol! Yep Zen is determined to win...any way he can :D

Jim

Snapdragon

Dec 26, 2019
Everett, WA
Parrots
Tashi, almost-2-year-old female moustache parakeet, Indian subspecies (Psittacula alexandri fasciata)
Ooh, I know some parrots who have fantastic laughs. If I have time after work tomorrow, I'll get them going and film the shenanigans.

Hootnhollerbirdtoys

Sep 4, 2019
Parrots
Blue/gold macaw, double yellow headed amazon and rainbow lorikeets
My amazon does my laugh exactly but sometimes he does the crazy, scary laugh too! It can be quite creepy...and it’s always done at the perfect moment! They are so smart.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Ooh, I know some parrots who have fantastic laughs. If I have time after work tomorrow, I'll get them going and film the shenanigans.

I hope you can get a video, I'd love to see!

My amazon does my laugh exactly but sometimes he does the crazy, scary laugh too! It can be quite creepy...and it’s always done at the perfect moment! They are so smart.

Please get a video, I would love to hear him!

Most Reactions

Latest posts