Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Thanks Wendy and Sheryl:)
I am glad I got the camera out today, because he will not say it for his Daddy tonight..lol

I love Talli! Clever boy and so pretty! Is it my imagination or is Talli turning into a Momma's boy? Or just a very happy parrot that loves everyone?

Talli is a Momma's boy if Daddy isn't home, but when he walks in then I cease to exist. But he really does like everyone and will step right up for anybody. He is such a great little guy:)

Oh my gosh, that was SO CUTE! What a sweet little voice he has! And I just adore his colours. My boyfriend would go hog wild over that sweetie! He's a serious lover of Pi's. Thanks for sharing that adorableness :)

How cute Terry! :D I love hearing birdy voices! Pi's do have cute voices. I have to catch Raven taking.

Chantal, sounds like your boyfriend seriously needs a Pi:)
Great birthday present for him! (Yes, I am an enabler)

Julie, I would LOVE to hear Raven! Talli is the only Pi I have ever been around so far, and I would love to hear if Raven sounds the same:)

I will somehow try when I'm home and get time to record when he is talking... Terry, it is absolutely HILLARIOUS!!

His voice isn't just cute, I think it's so funny. The tone of voice he uses I swear I didn't teach him :11:
His funniest is when he screams "RAAAAAAAven!!!!" over and over with the "raaaa" part really high pitched.

Ok, I just tried recording, but when I went up to the cage with my phone, he stopped. He doesn't mind getting his pic taken, but he'll stop talking when I approach. I'll get it sometime it promise Terry!

What a sweet video! Nice, Terry! Thanks for sharing! And he is a beautiful bird!, too!

Julie, I am looking so forward to hearing Raven! Hopefully you will be able to sneak up on him and catch his saying his name:) That is one thing that I haven't been able to get Talli to say:(
Talli, that is, not Raven...maybe I could teach him to say Raven instead:)

Thank you Stephen...I am in love with this little blue headed bird!

Most Reactions

Back