Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

dennisbro3112

Jul 20, 2016
FLboy just accidently shot Grace's (his girlfriend) pet rhino while hunting amidst his butterfly farm.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
dennisbro3112 buried the rhino, and decided to blackmail Flboy, receiving all the butterfly dust that could be packaged.

dennisbro3112

Jul 20, 2016
dennisbro3112 buried the rhino, and decided to blackmail Flboy, receiving all the butterfly dust that could be packaged.
Blackmail lol

Then terry56 wanted to join in on the fun by sending him his dead dog but was surprised it go to jail for mailing a murdered dog.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Terry56? I lost a number? I didn't know we were deducting points!

I'll do better, promise!

Dennis deducts a number and makes Terry a year younger:)

Last edited:

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Terry 'says' she rescues birds, but she really doesn't have any birds... instead, she's a Madame and runs a large brothel. (Where Flboy is her best customer). :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Julie works for Terry, and gets paid in bird seed while wearing a feather boa:) And Flboy is her best customer too!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
BAAHAHAHA!! :18:

Terry's favorite food is liver and onions with a side of raw chicken brains... :32:

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Until the business really got going and the girls joined us , wrench13 an I had to run everything by hand!

My thinks this thread gonna be shut down soon!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Getting cleaner now...ahem...

Flboy was once an astronaut, and was the first man on Mercury where he opened up a Taco Bell.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Mars, Mercury, both need a Taco Bell.
When is your next flight? Jupiter is craving a Krispy Kreme, I hear.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hey, hey, hey! Forget the brothel! Tell me the secret!

Of course, I still have dear Ronnie! He prefers to be called a palmetto bug, being called a roach gives him anxiety issues! He's very fragile! such a thoughtful gift.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Allee, I will confide in you...Flboy is really my father and is 157 years old. He also installed a tiny camera, attached to Ronnie's back.
You are now famous!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
No fair! You live somewhere out in the future! I just tried to find the time zone for Spruce Grove, the friggin app is still laughing at me! Gnight!

Gonna be scary to log back in in the morning, may be banned!

Last edited:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
You're right! The truth IS more than I can handle!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Spruce Grove is located right next to Xanadu.
We are timeless here and only go backwards in age.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Allee, I knew you would be devastated. There are videos of you...dare I say it? Mowing the grass. You have a million views so far.

OP
Hawkmaid

Hawkmaid

Aug 9, 2016
North America
Parrots
My very first bird is a Green Cheeked Conure!
Holy Cow this took off!!! Good idea going clean, guys, we're being watched by Ronnie....

Terry57 has been living in Spruce Grove much too long - she is now 6 months old and can ride her cockatiel. She now goes by the name "Thumbelina" and is trying out for the Cutest "Baby" contest in her county.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Down here, we call them palmetto bugs!

You do know, sooner or later, we have to tell Allee the truth!

Git your hands off those palmetto bugs and send 'em to me. My main source of eatin! Going to make me a palmetto omelet with 7 eggs from my Citron Cockatoo.

And you leave Allee out of this, she is a sweet young innocent lady!

Most Reactions

Latest posts