Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. Everyone here has been so kind to me, kind words and thoughts. You truly are all my "parrot family". I can't begin to explain the pain in my heart. I can't stop crying. My sweet Rio was so wonderful, so smart, and very loved! He showed love back unlike any other pet I have ever had. Again, thank you all so much!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
You deserved it from being a wonder momma to Rio!!!! I feel your pain, it doesn't go away easily....I still remember when my Cracker died in my hand. I cried for months.... It's a painful thing to go through that several of us on this forum have gone through before as well. Best thoughts are with you!!!!

OP
Rio Mom

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Just wanted to add this video I had of my smart boy. The quality isn't as good as I would like, it was a text form. I had meant to take a better quality video, but never got to. :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzF1a_u7urM&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - ‪My boy Rio was so smart! He will be missed!‬‏[/ame]

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
I feel your pain, you are in my thoughts and prayers
Rio will always have special place in your heart
Thankfully you have wonderful memories and your vid's
Many of us have unfortunately experienced the loss of a fid, we are all here for you
Fly free Rio

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
I second Ant.'s words. The loss of a loved bird is always in you heart. Hugs to you and family.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
He was such a smart boy!! Thanks for sharing that video!!!

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
I just caught up on your threads. I'm so sorry! It's like losing any family member, he'll always be in your heart and you'll remember all of the wonderful times. And you have to mourn this loss. Cry as much as you need to, we understand.

ralstonka

Apr 10, 2011
None, CA
Parrots
Cleo & Sunny [Sun Conure Pair]
Opy [Cinnamon Pied Cockatiel]
Ella [RIP - Pearl Cockatiel]
Man, that's so terrible to read....I still cry about my Ella Cockatiel....can't even imagine with that situation.....so sorry for your loss :(

Abzeez

Apr 26, 2011
WI
Parrots
Bean the Blue Front Amazon, Chico the Ringneck, and Ida the African grey
I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

Most Reactions

Latest posts