To everyone who's read my posts about Beck the budgie

lzlori

Dec 30, 2023
Parrots
Beck
I'm so sorry to tell you all that Beck, our little budgie, died on February 5th. That was 5 days after his surgery. He will be missed as he was loved. Though we were unable to prolong his life as we'd hoped and only had him for one month, we are grateful to have had him in our lives at all.

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my posts for help. You were all very encouraging and I appreciate every one of you.

Jul 23, 2023
Parrots
7 month old sun conure
I'm so sorry to tell you all that Beck, our little budgie, died on February 5th. That was 5 days after his surgery. He will be missed as he was loved. Though we were unable to prolong his life as we'd hoped and only had him for one month, we are grateful to have had him in our lives at all.

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my posts for help. You were all very encouraging and I appreciate every one of you.
I’m am so sorry for your loss. He will for sure be missed! He was a strong fighter and a loving bird. My condolences to you and lil beck’ family.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh @lzlori, please accept my condolences, I am so very sorry for your loss. Beck was so blessed to have had someone who tried so hard and cared for him as much as you did. He went to the Rainbow Bridge knowing how much he was loved and that's what matters most. His precious little footprints will remain imprinted on your heart for always 💖

OP
L

lzlori

Dec 30, 2023
Parrots
Beck
Oh @lzlori, please accept my condolences, I am so very sorry for your loss. Beck was so blessed to have had someone who tried so hard and cared for him as much as you did. He went to the Rainbow Bridge knowing how much he was loved and that's what matters most. His precious little footprints will remain imprinted on your heart for always 💖
Thank you...I miss him so much. He was so sweet and so helpless. He owned my heart from day one. ❤️

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Oh, sorry to read this, you have my sympathies. At least you had some inkling there was a problem. Many times, parrots pass away with no warning ( happened to me with my little BeeBee parrot, Max). In some ways they are so fragile and hide illness and problems rith up to the point where they are really sick.

THe pain does fade after awhile, try to remember the good, fun things about him.

OP
L

lzlori

Dec 30, 2023
Parrots
Beck
Oh, sorry to read this, you have my sympathies. At least you had some inkling there was a problem. Many times, parrots pass away with no warning ( happened to me with my little BeeBee parrot, Max). In some ways they are so fragile and hide illness and problems rith up to the point where they are really sick.

THe pain does fade after awhile, try to remember the good, fun things about him.
They do hide it and I understand why... Because they knows they are prey. It's silly of me but wish it didn't have to be that way. Thanks so much for your reply. ❤️

Most Reactions

Latest posts