Thank you/Intro

BRB

Jan 31, 2013
Hello everyone,
I came across this website a while ago while researching birds and their behavior. And I have to say, PF is a great site filled with wonderful information from the owners themselves. I know reading books is the first step in learning on the birdie subject, but it also helps when you hear true stories/experiences from the owners themselves, which is something I was looking for. Although I was only a guest/lurking, every time I had a question, the answer was always available. Thank you to all of you, who are always willing to answer questions to those who ask.

I also want to thank all the parront owners who share their pics/vids of your gorgeous babies. Hopefully I can share with pics/vids too. However, Buddy is not to eager to have a photo moment. He prefers to chop the phone like his popsicle sticks :eek:. To the MAC owners, thank you for your pics/vids of your beautiful babies such as: JerseyWendy, Tab, Plax and Wharfrat. We truly enjoy them. And to Antoinette, words can’t express how much my son and I enjoy Mishka’s Vids. Mishka is amazing. You’re all Star’s in our home :D

Sorry for the long thank you…

Intro: I have 2 boys, one is human and the other is Buddy a GCC. And in the near future two more feathered friends will be added to our home, an Ekkie and a Mac.

Peace,
BB

th_hello.gif
and welcome to the forum:)

Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

Hey BB , welcome to the forum.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back