The count down has STARTED!

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Just received a message saying we can collect Nova on Thursday !!

Shes very independent and is now only eating a beak or 2 of the baby before pottering off to do her own thing like munching on proper food

I cant wait !!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Just received a message saying we can collect Nova on Thursday !!

Shes very independent and is now only eating a beak or 2 of the baby before pottering off to do her own thing like munching on proper food

I cant wait !!
So excited for you! Just be aware that once multiple bird syndrome has you in it's clutches it's a slippery slope from one bird to two to FIVE!!! Mwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
So excited for you! Just be aware that once multiple bird syndrome has you in it's clutches it's a slippery slope from one bird to two to FIVE!!! Mwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! ๐Ÿ˜
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell mr stitch that!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell mr stitch that!
Tee hee, my hubby actually had a dream last night that we got another bird, which would make six. I was the one who had to say no to him!!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Tee hee, my hubby actually had a dream last night that we got another bird, which would make six. I was the one who had to say no to him!!
Mmm hmmmmmmmm ๐Ÿ™„

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Mmm hmmmmmmmm ๐Ÿ™„
Is true story, I tells ya!! I wouldn't fib about something as serious as that!!!

Do it! Haha...just kidding...maybe...hmmm...I think it depends on how many different species and cages you deal with. We have eight birds: three species in three cages. It doesn't feel like much more work than owning four.
Oooooooooooohhhhh no. No more birds. I have four species in three cages, and our house is very small so no more floor space. And as one of them is a lorikeet I need eyes in the back of my head, another pair of hands and there's not enough coffee in the WORLD to help me keep up with HIM!! I wouldn't have it any other way, but enough is a feast - she says, knowing full well if I had a bigger house I'd probably have more birds!! ;)

Last edited:
OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
2 days ! 2 days and ill be going to collect Nova !

My wonderful mother in law is coming with me and is really excited to meet her as she had to wait ages to meet Albie (we bought her home the week before covid lock down hit the uk )

Shes doing super well and is being called Miss Independent , thursday cant come soon enough !

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
2 days ! 2 days and ill be going to collect Nova !

My wonderful mother in law is coming with me and is really excited to meet her as she had to wait ages to meet Albie (we bought her home the week before covid lock down hit the uk )

Shes doing super well and is being called Miss Independent , thursday cant come soon enough !
Oh my how that time has flown!! Only 2 more days now?! I am SO looking forward to Nova's happy homecoming party!! ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‰

Most Reactions

Latest posts