They are never to old to learn:)

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Pippen is French. She says oui oui (Wee-wee). She is always saying yes throughout the whole day. I don't know who taught her that, as I don't know anyone who speaks French.
We were laughing at Limonka because she was doing the same thing as Pippen - wee wee wee... all the day. But let's be serious, it was just budgie language, not French despite it sounded so ;)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Yeah I think it means no. She does it when irritated. According to Google, no in French is non.
Perhaps Reeee means she is really mad:)

We were laughing at Limonka because she was doing the same thing as Pippen - wee wee wee... all the day. But let's be serious, it was just budgie language, not French despite it sounded so ;)

Roz, it is so much more fun to say they are speaking French. Or could it be that the French speak budgie?

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
It's so special when they make that connection and say the words. When they say I love you, you can tell they mean it, and I work on it every day. To date, my green dinos have told me they love me ONCE. Both on the same day, probably two years ago now, and never again since. It was a beautiful day for me. ❤️ *sigh*

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
It's so special when they make that connection and say the words. When they say I love you, you can tell they mean it, and I work on it every day. To date, my green dinos have told me they love me ONCE. Both on the same day, probably two years ago now, and never again since. It was a beautiful day for me. ❤️ *sigh*
Maybe someday they will!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
They will say it again on a day you really need to hear it, I bet:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts