This is what flew over my house this morning..............

I want a ride on one really bad. There are a large group of balloonists that meet and launch near here. I just love seeing them all!

We have one of these on the Seafront where I live and it is a permanent thing all year round.... It takes 15 people at a time, and comes across my House each day :) I will try and get a pic of it to show :)

I will.. I have never given it a thought before :) It will probably be foggy tomorrow now and it wont fly LOL

Oh that is sooo cool !! What a beautiful site :)

I want a ride on one really bad. There are a large group of balloonists that meet and launch near here. I just love seeing them all!

My friend had arranged for a few of us to take a hot air balloon ride for her 60th but sadly she had badly injured her leg and the weather was way too windy so it got cancelled.

My friend had arranged for a few of us to take a hot air balloon ride for her 60th but sadly she had badly injured her leg and the weather was way too windy so it got cancelled.

Oh, geez, I hope she gets the chance later to do it.

I don't know why I want to do it so bad when I'm afraid of flying, lol! But, I do. I'm not afraid of heights, but of crashing. Yet, I'm quite sure if things go wrong with those balloons, the crash is just as bad:D Well, ok, it's not 5 miles up in the sky I guess.

that's so cool! it does sound like fun to go up in one, but it must be scary to be the one in charge of "driving" (not really sure what the person in charge of flying those things is called) one.

that's so cool! it does sound like fun to go up in one, but it must be scary to be the one in charge of "driving" (not really sure what the person in charge of flying those things is called) one.

Ha ha, this is where I would have trouble. I like to be the driver or pilot or whatever instead of putting my life in someone else's hands. Of course I know absolutely nothing about driving/piloting a balloon so I would have to put my trust in the one doing it and hope for the best:D

true i know what you mean, its almost like that game where you fall backwards and someones supposed to catch you! i think the cooloest, but scariest part is the big flame going into the balloon :O!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back