Time for pics!

MissyMe83

Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Parrots
Tate ~~
White Capped Pionus -
Violet ~~ Yellow Naped Amazon - Jupiter ~~ Baby B&G Macaw (coming soon)
:D So, my cage came today along with my order of toys, perches, and food. I got everything put together and the cage all set up. Thought I'd share. Can't wait til my little guy gets here!

Last edited:
Pics are from my phone....don't know why some save sideways and won't let me save them right side up... sorry about that.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Finches-Cockatiels-Sugar-Glider-Ferret/dp/B005EZB4BK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323233437&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Bird cage Finches Cockatiels Sugar Glider Ferret Q15 B: Pet Supplies[/ame]

Looks very nice, and quite roomy for your little guy. I'm sure he will be very happy with it. Eventually though you might want to add some natural wood perches with varying diameters. They help exercise the bird's feet and allow it to get some relief from not having to always keep their feet at the same roundness. The dowel perches are easy to clean, but your bird will appreciate more variety.

Thanks : ) It's hard to see from the pics but he's got 4 different perches besides the dowel perches in addition to the swing perch which is also a thick natural wood. Each one is a dif diameter as well as surface.

perch3.jpg

perch2.jpg

perch4.jpg

Last edited:
No worries!

Hey! We have that twisty brown sandy type perch in our tiel's cage. They LOVE IT! We hung it from the cage roof.

Just a tip when you need to clean it, I run mine under the tub faucet and use a toilet bowl brush to scrub it and give it a rinse and voila! It's done! :)

Congrats in advance on your new bird!

Toni

Oh, I guess I should say, I use a toilet bowl brush I purchased specifically for cleaning perches and cages, (it never cleans our toilets) I found it works the best :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back