Tomorrow is mother day

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Tomorrow is mothers day and I am the one who usually plans mother day I have a lot of planning to do to make it the perfect mothers day got any ideas if you do please share with me I have already got some ideas in my mind but I have to do a schedule and its the hardest part i only have some ideas I need more if you have some ideas for mothers day please share

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Tomorrow is mothers day and I am the one who usually plans mother day I have a lot of planning to do to make it the perfect mothers day got any ideas if you do please share with me I have already got some ideas in my mind but I have to do a schedule and its the hardest part i only have some ideas I need more if you have some ideas for mothers day please share
Oh hey, you just reminded me to make a gift for my mom!
What kind of stuff does your mother like? You can also decorate a card and write a letter of everything you want to thank her for. You could make her a drawing.

That's all I can think of right now.

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
yaa i am gonna do that
for every mothers day we normally don't go out we just do a family party at home but this year I am gonna do it both! so I am gonna do a fun adventure in the morning till evening and then do a family party at home in the evening,i am almost done with the planning i will show you what will I do for mother's day tomorrow when i am done

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
I am finally done

Most Reactions