Tomorrow's roys bday! + an update about the bump

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
3 year old indian ringneck
Heyy! hope you and your birds have been good!!
Tomorrow is roy's bday!! :)
he's turning 4 tomorrow which is crazy!
Althought i haven't experienced all of roy's moments, as due to the fact that i bought him last november but i vow to make his life enjoyable till the very end!
the seller did tell me his birthday and it was February the 14th! So tomorrow he is turning 4!!

Anyway, if you've been reading my past couple threads then you should know about roy's bump and his meds.
In case you dont know here it is in short: he itched his hair excessively which lead to minor hair loss and he just needed vitamins abd medicine to grow them back properly
If you want more details you can check out my profille but anyway the vet told us to give him these meds for 10 days and if they persisted we should take him for a checkup
But good news! The bump vanished completely and he's grown back his cere feathers and he's better then ever!!
(I'll attach a picture of him today when he was asleep because i was scratching his head!!)

That's all thanks for reading and happy early bday to roy! I wish you and your birds a great and blessed day :)

B252BCDF-C8BB-40F8-80D1-76003DC6BFD1.jpeg

Most Reactions