Tonight's Dinner

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
First Part - Kale, sprouts, green pepper, yellow squash

Second Part - Crazy Corn Noodles and Nuts

Third Part - Two Kinds of Homemade Avicakes: 1st Type Veggie 2nd Type Anise

Dinner for Everyone!

Mali Enjoying and Hating Me

Merlin the Current Foster

Ryner

And Kelly of Course

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Looks great !!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
That meal looks great! And I love the pics of the birds enjoying it. That first pic of Mali is hilarious! That eye looks like it could burn right through you! Hahaha!

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
I might have to bring my birds by for dinner sometime. :p

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
They are spoiled birds that's for sure....they get fresh food and I got to microwave my dinner...

And yep Mali hates everyone but my stepfather hahaha He really hates my mother and tries to swing through the feeding door when she does food and water to bite her. He hangs upside down near the door and waits for her to open it...such an evil little brat. Kelly has been even worse lately with hating on other people (hormonal lately). He makes Mali look like a sweetheart right now:eek:

Bring mine toys when yours come over for dinner:p

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
They are spoiled birds that's for sure....they get fresh food and I got to microwave my dinner...

Bring mine toys when yours come over for dinner:p

NO KIDDING. I'll eat ramen or something while chopping up veggies, fruit and cooking some grains on the stove! Though I do sneak a few bites while I'm cooking.

And I might take you up on that offer! Might start on some toys!

BirdmanGlass

Sep 4, 2015
Orlando, FL
Parrots
B/G Macaw (rescue)

Bring mine toys when yours come over for dinner[emoji14]

NO KIDDING. I'll eat ramen or something while chopping up veggies, fruit and cooking some grains on the stove! Though I do sneak a few bites while I'm cooking.

LOL I've done this many times! My bird is eating fresh veggies, grains, legumes, fresh sprouts, fruits etc, and I've got a frozen dinner in the microwave. My family and friends comment how my bird eats better than me. Priorities lol [emoji12]

inspectorQ

Sep 5, 2015
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure
Looks wonderful! I love the pics of them eating their food, so adorable!! Where did you get the avicakes recipe? Would love to have it!

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Berry - Cinnamon GCC

Bring mine toys when yours come over for dinner[emoji14]

LOL I've done this many times! My bird is eating fresh veggies, grains, legumes, fresh sprouts, fruits etc, and I've got a frozen dinner in the microwave. My family and friends comment how my bird eats better than me. Priorities lol [emoji12]

This is what I did tonight! Usually I'll be cooking for the birds and sneaking bites for myself! I always think it's so easy to cook for the birds, but what the heck do I want to eat?

Most Reactions

Latest posts