Top 10 favorite parrots chosen by PF members

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Yeah you Amazon Snobs better watch out! Us Lorikeet Lovers are nipping at your heels!

lamanuka-albums-mars-birds-picture20773-sludge-monster.jpg

Proud to be a loyal Lorikeets subject! And a Quaker snob!!!
laurasea-albums-penny-picture22012-img-20191127-141827182.jpg

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
As an Amazon Snob, it is difficult to restrain the joy of being owned by an Amazon!

And, although there has been rumor that the ballet box had been stuffed by certain individuals (who shall remain nameless). The joy remains.

Regardless of the outcome, the pole was very enjoyable and thank you for taking the time away from your studies! Again, Thank You!!!

As HRH Lilly Pilly's POTM Campaign Manager, I resent the imputation that any ballet/ballot boxes have EVER been rigged/stuffed/tampered with in any way, no branches were stacked, nor any borders gerrymandered, nor were any electorates threatened with torture. The fact that Rozalka is Lilly's favourite Polish aunty is pure coincidence and had NOTHING to do with the outcome!
Thank you for supporting!;)
The amazons were winning from the first post - Sailboat was the first voter and gave 10 points to them. It was a big good beginning to this genus;)

I love Lilly's photo posted by you!:smile015:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh that’s not Lilly, that’s the purple crown we had waaaaaaaay back in about 1996 or thereabouts. His name was Sludge - it’s a long story, we named him after a football player. I used his picture because he just had the most magnificent plumage whereas poor Lilly is looking a little ragged at the moment. Hopefully once she’s moulted her old feathers out she will be just as beautiful and glossy as Sludge was :)

OP
Rozalka

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I thought I'll update the list. After finishing there (http://www.parrotforums.com/game-room/83527-favorite-parrots-4.html) were two late persons and I see results are a bit changed ;)

10. Umbrella cockatoo, 5 points

9. Golden conure (-1), 5 points

8. Parrotlet (-1), 5 points

7. Budgie (+ 2/3, there was a draw on 9/10th place with U2), 6 points

6. kakapo, 6 points
5. cockatiel, 6 points (to no do another poll, species which had 6 points before, now still is higher)
4. Quaker parrot, 9,5 points
3. Crimson bellied conure, 10 points
2. Lories and lorikeets, 16,5 points
1. Amazons, 25 points

11. Swift parrot - 5 points like U2, golden conure and parrotlet but these 3 had 5 points longer

Ok, now I see there was only one change - budgie now is on the 7th place.

birbsRcool

Jun 15, 2020
Media
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
1 cockatiel named pikachu^^
As an Amazon Snob, it is difficult to restrain the joy of being owned by an Amazon!

And, although there has been rumor that the ballet box had been stuffed by certain individuals (who shall remain nameless). The joy remains.

Regardless of the outcome, the pole was very enjoyable and thank you for taking the time away from your studies! Again, Thank You!!!

As HRH Lilly Pilly's POTM Campaign Manager, I resent the imputation that any ballet/ballot boxes have EVER been rigged/stuffed/tampered with in any way, no branches were stacked, nor any borders gerrymandered, nor were any electorates threatened with torture. The fact that Rozalka is Lilly's favourite Polish aunty is pure coincidence and had NOTHING to do with the outcome!
I'm just happy my bird species made 5th place, lol. I thought budgies would be more common!

Most Reactions

Latest posts