Toys

kalypso123

Aug 16, 2014
Media
Tallahassee, Florida
Parrots
Cockatiel- Kalypso
My tiel does not play that much in her cage. Kalypso doesnt play in her cage very much. How do you get your tiels to play and what kind of toys do they prefer? I am considering getting a boing from getwozzy but I am worried she wont use it and that would be a waste of money and getwozzy's time. Do your tiels use boings and/or swings?:white1::grey:

I went and splurged on my tiel and bought like 3 perches with different things poking out and surfaces to play with, and then a few hanging toys. He refused to touch ANYTHING for quite a while. Then I moved the hanging toys away from the perches and he started using them all. It was a mix of him getting used to it and not being too cluttered. My tiel learns pretty quickly in general( It only took him about a week to get him off of pure seeds to pure veggies), but its worth a shot to just give him some time and space out everything in his cage <:

My tiel never met a toy she didn't like. She goes inside her flock mate's cages and plays with their toys and tries out their swings. She's like Goldilocks. Her current favorite toy is one that Getwozzy made. I took the photo before Sweet Pea had a chance to chew anything off.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back