Type whatever your phone tells you to!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I realised that some of the sentences (group of words suggestedin a row) are messages I quoted on the forum🤷‍♀️
Me too. "(...) about sharks" was used somewhere in the gameroom - I wrote then that soon I had a lecture about sharks. "w razie czego nie chcę ciebie zmuszać" ("just in case I don't wanna force you") was from my conversation with my irl friend. For the rest word groups I don't remind if I used them somewhere but it's very possible

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Get over it and it will open Aww up for me to talk about it even though its easily accessible from the internet that propose to tell our much more experienced members how they should be caring for their birds and there are many symptoms of autism(??)(Maybe I mentioned something about my ASD using my phone at one point) and Lafebers and then she said the pilot didn't get the profile not the first few days of her but otherwise it is an issue in the process over the next few months there are no jobs available in this forum is the cockatiel is the cockatiel is the cockatiel is the cockatiel is the cockatiel in my avatar and I have one every months or so ago and I finally fell asleep on my bed with my bird tamed like weeks ago

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Get over it and it will open Aww up for me to talk about it even though its easily accessible from the internet that propose to tell our much more experienced members how they should be caring for their birds and there are many symptoms of autism(??)(Maybe I mentioned something about my ASD using my phone at one point) and Lafebers and then she said the pilot didn't get the profile not the first few days of her but otherwise it is an issue in the process over the next few months there are no jobs available in this forum is the cockatiel is the cockatiel is the cockatiel is the cockatiel is the cockatiel in my avatar and I have one every months or so ago and I finally fell asleep on my bed with my bird tamed like weeks ago
This time your phone revealed liking two things - parrots and health suff 😅 Your phone even knew that you have a 'tiel in your avatar! So far I still haven't gotten anything bird related🤔

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I tak nie wiem czy jest to jedno z dwóch części a także w razie czego nie chcę ciebie zmuszać to nie jest to jedno z dwóch części a także w razie czego nie chcę ciebie zmuszać

What the... Yeah, Polish again but why did I get similar stuff as earlier?
Trying to translate:
Anyway I don't know if it is the one of two parts and also I don't wanna force you it is not the one of two parts and also I don't wanna force you

I started being curious if I really wrote somewhere about two parts...

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
This time your phone revealed liking two things - parrots and health stuff 😅 Your phone even knew that you have a 'tiel in your avatar! So far I still haven't gotten anything bird related🤔
My phone revealed some more stuff in my previous messages...
You are going to be able to help and make a cheap and easy toy for you to post this thread informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and informative and helpful to read the article on the topic of the diet and I have one every months or so ago and I finally felt like I was healed enough for a new bird but you guys would say that I am not going to go into detail for his privacy but yeah I miss him sitting at my laptop while I was using it for a bird to a bird but if you are challenged on this entire life and not only is that little girl who never got married her husband or husband or husband could have a cotton rope boing some bird owners do but like the conditions are very high in carbs and they are small its true its can fit a bird

...I am not going to go into detail for his privacy...
(I mentioned something about a family member and said I'm not going to go into detail for his privacy. That's why my phone suggested it.)
...I miss him sitting at my laptop while I was using it...
Something I typed about Grumpy..

Next time if my phone recommends something private I'll delete it and replace it with other suggested text.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I still wanna get something parrot related!

I'm not sure if I can get it to you are you still at least one of them was forbidden there is a lot of fun stuff to the house and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks

I said - something parrot related, not sharks again!😕

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
The real Duffy(??) is the first one to give birds🐦🐦 the best care of a surprise😲 is that the topics are in the process and I think that that will work👌 for us and I have been the only one to have this is the food🍔 we had a long while I had an amazing time last year😁 and it is a great experience😃 and I'm not saying this is for a long while I have to use not to embarrass😳 yourself with any other people who have been looking for the mental health expert👩‍⚕️ who has learned a good👍 idea of what to feed him sprouted🌱 and he has a VERY good genes of his death☠ and I am pretty sure he is an egg 🥚

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
I don't give up I wanna something about parrots too

Ok I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks and I will be there in about sharks

no parrots, just sharks 😭

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Willow tree is in the woods and green and brown green brown and green brown green and green green and yellow…

Maybe I’m not doing this right. I’m stuck on tree colors.

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
If this time I get the sharks again, I will start choosing the last option.

Please let me know if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know if you need anything let me know if you need anything

This have been too...

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Get over there and get a new member🙄 and I can do that can make a cheap💰 and I don't even think about the age vs of your bird has kidney stones🪨 and the other person can only fit in socially awkward poop:poop:(???) and that was my reaction😱 to the amazing🤩 thing that makes me feel a lot of money💰 and time⏳ is going to be a therapist thing and we decided to tell her that yes I am not going to go into the house🏠

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Because I am getting the same things all the time, now I will be chosing the last option

And also the one 🕜 I think 🤔 I think 🤔 I can see 🙈 I think 🤔 I will 🥰 I think 🤔 I think 🤔 I can 🥰 I can 🥰 is it is not 🚫 I think 🤔 I will 😂 interesting 🤔 I think 🤔 I can 🥰 to the store 🏪 I think 🤔 I will get the money 💰 I think 🤔 I think 🤔 I can 🥰 I will get the sharks in animal I think 🤔 I will let her plumage 😂 I think 🤔 I think 🤔 I can 🥰 is a good 😊 I can 🥰 to be realistic for you need me how you are feeling I think 🤔 I will let her and I have no good 😊 I think 🤔 I think 🤔 I can 🥰 I think 🤔

Lol, I got sharks again 😂 but... There was something about plumage - so finally I got something a bit bird related 😅

Last edited:
OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
From October on and then he can come in to see him or his son of course I will not get a room for him and I have to live with him before I leave it out toward him to a vet in the next few days or two and I have to live with her makes me want her first thing in a blanket that I left her with her makes me cry when she suggested that she had been in bed with a bird's diet for her the last few months and I don't even want her first thing in her room to have a lot to talk about

*confusion*

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
A co za tym idzie na emeryturę w wieku od pani domu Małgorzata Rozenek z rodzicami i dziećmi i młodzieżą z tego co wiem to z pewnością nie jest to że nie ma w sobie coś z tym że nie ma w sobie coś z tym

🤣🤣🤣
Trying to translate:
And hence retired in age from home of Mrs Małgorzata Rozenek and children and youth as far as I know surely isn't it that hasn't something in you that hasn't something in you

Explanation: Małgorzata Rozenek is a Polish television host but I dunno why I got her🤣

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
2nd August and I am firm in the same room for the bird🐦 seen by the pellets we have the storage room to have your own or buy them from the store🛍 and then she corrects it to you because I think it's because I'm still young🤔 and I don't want to do this because it's totally nonsense🙄 and I don't want to do this because it's totally nonsense😑 and I don't want to do this because it's not weird🤪

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
This time I wanna English, I don't like translating this stuff

Do you want to go with me to the list of things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
This one was a bit of rainforest 🌳 for the job 💼 and it says it was the son that was not an emotional mess 😥 and was wondering if you'd like to see 👀 that you agree to be a seed mix 🌱 diet and I have to accept it for a bird 🐦 to a bird 🐦 but if you didn't have the porch is a little bit of a story 📖 as I am not going to say her own words and not a single reason not true 🤔

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
G I will be there in about it but I don't think it will be a good day for you guys to come over and I can get done today I think I have a few things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today I think I have a few things to get done today

Honestly I thought that after a longer time, I should get different things than recently...

Jul 25, 2022
Germany
Parrots
Lemon Pie & Kermit the Frog [red-crowned parakeets / Kakarikis]
@Rozalka I get this really weird feeling that you have some things to do today ... 😂

____
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, please visit the plug-in settings for this calendar at any time you are interested in the future of our games and apps and other countries and regions of the year and I will be in the future of our games ....

Most Reactions

Latest posts