LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Thanks Anè, yes we noticed it too! Please accept our apologies for any difficulties this may be causing you and the rest of the membership :( There was an outage on the whole forum for about half an hour last night (US) time, and it seems to us that this problem with searching might just be a hangover from that. Admin have been notified and we hope that it will be fixed soon :)

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Thanks Anè, yes we noticed it too! Please accept our apologies for any difficulties this may be causing you and the rest of the membership :(
No worries, it's not too big of an issue. I just find it easier to search so that I don't have to make the same post with similar replies than another thread that may exist with the same issue/question.
There was an outage on the whole forum for about half an hour last night (US) time, and it seems to us that this problem with searching might just be a hangover from that.
I think it could be that, outages can cause technical issues.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I think it could be that, outages can cause technical issues.

Yes they most certainly can! This is the first time I've noticed a lingering after-effect quite like this one following an outage, although of course I'm sure there have been others before.

Just in case you have trouble logging in to the Forum at any time in future, and you wish to check to see if there's an outage here, you can go to www.isitdownrightnow.com and type in our web address. That site will advise you whether its a PF problem, and if it's not you can then determine if the issue might be at your end instead. :)

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Yes they most certainly can! This is the first time I've noticed a lingering after-effect quite like this one following an outage, although of course I'm sure there have been others before.

Just in case you have trouble logging in to the Forum at any time in future, and you wish to check to see if there's an outage here, you can go to www.isitdownrightnow.com and type in our web address. That site will advise you whether its a PF problem, and if it's not you can then determine if the issue might be at your end instead. :)
Yep, is was down a day ago:
1653034601621.png

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Yes that corresponds with what I saw too. Very handy little website that one, it has saved me tearing my hair thinking it was "just me", or something I was doing wrong, any number of times - LOL!

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Yes that corresponds with what I saw too. Very handy little website that one, it has saved me tearing my hair thinking it was "just me", or something I was doing wrong, any number of times - LOL!
Me too!!!, yesterday it happened to me and I was without a doubt I said to myself it's just me.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Oh yay! Thanks for reporting this pipp, I hadn't realized how often I search for things before asking a new question until it was gone!

Most Reactions

Latest posts