Video's - Birds Talking - Singing - Playing

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Re: "Our" Birds Talking

Here is the one I posted wrong in the correct place. Rosie says her cute little hello, what doing and hey baby. This is all of her words but we are working on that. My cat comes into the camera at the end and distracts Rosie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRC9TIM3dg8]YouTube - Morning Songs[/ame]

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

Does Mishka need help !!!!!!!!!!!!! is :grey:
126fs2277341.gif

I THINK SHE NEEDS A "Birdie Physiologist"

"Playing" on her playpen with an audio recording of her talking

I think she should get "danger pay" :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQKaC6TEk"]YouTube - MISHKA PLAYPEN[/ame]

Last edited:
OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

Here's Russell with a bunch of "Hey Russ'" a couple "tickle tickles" he snuck in a "hey sexy boy" but mostly he loves saying his name alot.

I have no idea how to post videos to the forum so I hope it worked.

You did great, the video is perfect

Russell is such a darling, I love the way he says what ya doin so cute ;)
He sure loves saying his own name. I love the way all AG tilt their heads when talking :rolleyes:
Thanks for sharing

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

Here is the one I posted wrong in the correct place. Rosie says her cute little hello, what doing and hey baby. This is all of her words but we are working on that. My cat comes into the camera at the end and distracts Rosie.

SB I love Rosie Aledander's accent, the way she says hello
Hey baby and what ya doin, is so cute.
She has come a long way, and it only gets better from here onwards
Keep up the great work :D

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG

What a talented group we have here on the forum, I'm loving the AG vids, Russell's so handsome, Rosie's cute little voice, and Misha the gymnist, they all get a 10 out of 10, I made up my mind a few months back that I have room for one more large bird in the house, and that will be an AG, I've had the chance and passed on a number of CAG babies lately, thanks to a number of members here on the forum I'm feeling I'd rather adopt this time :)

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

What a talented group we have here on the forum, I'm loving the AG vids, Russell's so handsome, Rosie's cute little voice, and Misha the gymnist, they all get a 10 out of 10, I made up my mind a few months back that I have room for one more large bird in the house, and that will be an AG, I've had the chance and passed on a number of CAG babies lately, thanks to a number of members here on the forum I'm feeling I'd rather adopt this time :)

You go Bobby !!!!!!!! So proud of you wanting to adopt a bird, such a lovely gesture, wanting to give a bird another chance in life
6.gif

mwah

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media

Did we influence you much?? AG are so wonderful. Where do you live? Perhaps I could help you adopt if you live in the USA. Oh I see you live in the great state of Fla. Lots of breeders there due to the weather. I bet you could find one on petfinder. Many of the rescue org. post there.

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL863.html

Last edited:

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots

I think SB is one of the biggest proponents of adoption on the forum, though it has now become infectious as we all seem to suggest it a lot more, myself included, Thanks SB :), I live in Sarasota, Fl., its between Tampa and Ft.Myers on the west coast, the bird club I belong to is also a rescue, I have feelers out, but the unfortunate thing is many rescues, including ours are full, even beyond capacity, so they aren't taking in many new birds, as many are not being adopted out sadly to say, I'm in no big hurry, when the right one comes along then both the bird and myself will make that decision ;)

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa

Linky this is for Sterretjie, OKAY I guess for you and Craig as well!!!!!!!!
Mishka practiced very hard to say Sterretjie's name, never ever thought she would pronounce it correctly, but she did.
13.gif

She still says it very softly, later on she will be SHOUTING Sterretjie.

Sterretjie is an Afrikaans name here in South Africa.
The way you pronounce it sounds like this Sterrrrrrrrr eeee kie

Her next mission is to say what Sterretjie means Sterretjie is a star

Mishka you are BRILLIANT! Both Craig and I were speechless!
HeartKiss.gif

Ant, you are such an incredible woman, you make me wish I had a BIRD BRAIN.

sFun_hailtheking-1.gif

thankyou.gif

Last edited:

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa

Here's Russell with a bunch of "Hey Russ'" a couple "tickle tickles" he snuck in a "hey sexy boy" but mostly he loves saying his name alot.

Ah Russel has such a handsome voice, I can listen to him forever! Amazing how they entertain themselves! Thanks!:D

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa

Tannie, Rosie is adorable! :D

You need to have verbal diarrhea like Ant then Rosie will start as well. I cant talk that much, even if I concentrate on doing it! :rolleyes:

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

Linky, Mishka is looking for her chommy Sterretjie
403fx8l.gif

I don't know what to say to her :22:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RYbwZjIDKo"]YouTube - CALLING STERRETJIE HER CHOMMY[/ame]

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa

Sterretjie fell off my shoulder when she saw her friend calling
tantrumsmiley.gif
- and the doctor said I must keep her still!
shucks.gif

Mishka is soooo adorable, you better watch that I dont kidnap her and keep her by me when you come again :54:..... and according to our birds - it better happen soon!:D

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media

Rosie really listened to this video. Why don't you have Mish. teach parrot speaking lessons?

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots

That is both heart warming and sad at the same time, calling out for her new found friend, birds still never cease to amaze me :)

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa

You know what Ant, i think you need to sit down and make new cds for Mishka. She is so intelligent, really Sterretjie is a very difficult word and she learned it in a week maybe less!

I think you need to take her learning to a whole new level. with more difficult words and sentences. I think she has become bored with her old stuff that is why she eagerly learned Sterretjie and nogal Sterretjie is a star!:D

OP
antoinette

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

You know what Ant, i think you need to sit down and make new cds for Mishka. She is so intelligent, really Sterretjie is a very difficult word and she learned it in a week maybe less!

I think you need to take her learning to a whole new level. with more difficult words and sentences. I think she has become bored with her old stuff that is why she eagerly learned Sterretjie and nogal Sterretjie is a star!

Did that today, took it to a new level, Sean said I am pushing it a bit far, but I know what my Baby is capable of.

In a few days time, Mishka is going to announce to the world a fascinating fact about Sterretjie and you Linky.
:D

Watch this space !!!!!!:rolleyes:

Most Reactions