Darius

Sep 10, 2009
Fraser Valley British Columbia Canada
Parrots
2 African Grey Congo
1Yellowcrowned Amazon, 1 Indian ringneck
1 Severe Macaw
1 Harlequin Macaw
I just thought I would check out this forum so I could meet and get to know other bird lovers like me. I don't have any friends that are into birds and my friends get tired of me talking constantly about my baby's. So I figure I can give their ears a break and tell everyone here about my birds instead. I have 6 birds 2 African Grey Congos one of them is a rescue actualy 4 of my birds are rescue my 2 Macaws and my Amazon are also rescues. I also have a Indian ring neck. they are all very sweet birds and spoilt rotten I dont know what I would do without them. I have had birds all my life I can't ever remember a time when I didn't have at least one bird in my home. When my children grew up and left home I started getting a few more larger speicies. I've had Fergie my Amazon since she was 4 and she is 12 years old now she is the only large bird I had when my kids where still at home. I still have my yougest daughter with me she is 14 yrs old. Any way thats all I can tell you for now the rest I'll tell you as we go along and I tell you all about my wonderful advertures that I have with My birds.

cathypet

Sep 3, 2009
I live in Foresthill, Ca.
Parrots
I have a CAG named Kona. He is about 18 months old. He is a sweet bird and talks alot and we have owned him for a month.
Your bird is beautiful! I have an African Grey named Kona. He is a really sweet guy. He is about two years or less old. He talks and whistles alot. Hasn't been hand trained but I am trying to get him to trust me. He seems to want to get on my hand but then gets scared and walks away. I sweet talk him and he comes back. I get the feeling he really wants to "step up". Hope we can work it out; as upstairs he has a play stand in the kitchen that I can move to the livingroom, so he can stay close.

Most Reactions

Latest posts