Welcome Tito!

Rosalindagg

Sep 19, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeets
Last Saturday I got a new male cockatiel that I decided to name Tito. He is 5 months old. It has been a little rough for him settling in. He is terrified of my hand which makes me think he didn’t get handled as much and has slowly started to eat some millet and carrots from my hand. He knows how to step up and will only do it when he wants to get up on my furniture (his wings were clipped by the breeder which I know is bad) my Sushi has been doing great into showing him to not be scared of me! That is why he has been slowly eating out of my hand because he will watch her do it and feel safe! Today my sushi came onto my head to take a nap and Tito followed and napped on my shoulder! These are huge baby steps for me & Tito!
Tito is the one on the right !
ACCC4C57-5620-4479-984B-AC80BBDC08D4.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to the virtual online flock, Tito! You're a lucky baby to have found such a great home, and such a wonderful "big sister" to show you the ropes too! 🤩

Most Reactions