Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hi all, I went to an animal wildlife rescue/education center, and they had two cockatoos. I am curious what species they are. I will share more pics in next post, I had to screenshot them cause I only took a video.
Screenshot_20220612-125307_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220612-125403_Video Player.jpg

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Off-topic but there were other animals too like snakes(I even touched one! Thought I'd never be brave enough), tortoises, Macaws, birds of prey etc.
SNAAAAAKES
SNEKS

I love snakes sooo much!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Off-topic but there were other animals too like snakes(I even touched one! Thought I'd never be brave enough), tortoises, Macaws, birds of prey etc.
I've already touched one snake.... in my dream :ROFLMAO:

Yup, looks like a Greater Sulfer Crested Cockatoo
I don't even know how to recognize SC2 subspecies:p

Just to make sure you know it - lesser sulfur crested cockatoo is a different species. I noticed that some native English speakers confuse them as one species (I never had such problem because of different first language). The subspecies of SC2 are GSC2, T2 (titron cockatoo), Eleanora cockatoo and something else (I don't remember)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Do you upload it in drive?

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
hmm then i don't know

Most Reactions