What happend to the photo albums from the old site?

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hi Al, thanks for your query.

I'm very sorry but unfortunately it does appear that the albums and many photos from the old site did not successfully transition over to the new one - I am not sure why.

Happily it is now possible for members to edit their posts far further back into the past than previously, so you are able to add photos back into your posts if they are no longer visible. It's also pretty easy to create a new album and I've included a link with instructions below......

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need help with photos or restoring links to YouTube videos, either via this thread or by PM if you do need any further info and I will try my very best to assist! :)

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Aw darn... me to...as I've had phone crashes ect...:(
I don’t really like the changes so far.. ugh change! Its hard on some folk like me! Also I'm a slow learner I guess... harder for me to navigate
Thank you!
I didn’t want to be ‘that one’ to say it first!
I am beginning to warm up though!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Here you go!

Great timing! I was in the process of hacking the site, or to find a unique naming convention for digging this up!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Yup, we have an awesome admin team! They've been working tirelessly to get things up and running smoothly on our new platform. No small task, and their efforts are making it better every day :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
and whats up with my avatar? doolies face is missing from it....and i dont have ANY of my photos. if you can id like mine back as well

Hi Mariar! You can centre your pic of Doolie by going to your account and hovering your cursor over your avatar until the word "Edit" pops up. Click on your avatar and another page will come up that looks like this...

3sHR6Ev.png

Click and hold your cursor over Doolie's pic, and it should allow you to move the photo around and centre it again.

Regarding your missing photos, you can contact this lovely gentleman, his name is Dan...

...and he will endeavour to find your missing albums for you :)

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
If anyone else is missing photos from their old album, please let me know and I'll pull them from the old site.
Can you please get my photos back as well

Most Reactions

Latest posts