What kind of vegetables and fruits does your parrot like?

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>
20230203_195001.jpg
20230203_194941.jpg

I'm posting because I want to discover a new menu. We generally provide boiled beans, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and what raw food do you offer to parrots?

Ps : Parrots are quiet only when they eat and when they sleep.🤣

Last edited:

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Ona's raw favorites are baby carrots and broccoli. She also likes spinach leaves, blueberries, blackberries, bananas.

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Hmm, Tom my GCC likes carrots the most! He thinks they're fruit! He also loves freeze dried kiwi, but eats most other veg/fruit fine! And peas, loves em!
Tony like sweet potato, any dark greens or strawberry.
The cockatiels and budgies like pretty much any vegetable but I can't get any of them to eat fruit! they don't know what they're missing! LOL

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
<font class="papago-parent"><font class="papago-source" style="display:none;">ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>ecletus 3 , alexanderparrot 2 , conure 8</font>
Ona's raw favorites are baby carrots and broccoli. She also likes spinach leaves, blueberries, blackberries, bananas.
Carrots are delicious for humans to eat, but I don't think my parrots have found the charm of carrots yet.😅 Do you boil and feed broccoli?

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
Hmm, Tom my GCC likes carrots the most! He thinks they're fruit! He also loves freeze dried kiwi, but eats most other veg/fruit fine! And peas, loves em!
Tony like sweet potato, any dark greens or strawberry.
The cockatiels and budgies like pretty much any vegetable but I can't get any of them to eat fruit! they don't know what they're missing! LOL
When I searched for freeze-dried strawberries on Amazon before, I was surprised that the price was very reasonable.In Korea, there are not many places that make freeze-dried products, so the products are very expensive. That's the saddest part. Thank you for the food information 🫡☺️

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Carrots are delicious for humans to eat, but I don't think my parrots have found the charm of carrots yet.😅 Do you boil and feed broccoli?
Nope just raw! I was surprised by her love of carrots!

OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
chiconacho

chiconacho

Dec 9, 2022
Korea.seoul
Parrots
Nope just raw! I was surprised by her love of carrots!
I boiled broccoli for him.
I guess he didn't like it because it wasn't raw food. Let me make a difference. Thank you.😁😄

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts