What's you bird favoutite things

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
what a convenience i am 11 years old and have budgies maybe i can be like you one day i will stand up for myself like you thanks for the inspiration

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
June: Sun Conure
1. Loves foraging from simple coffee filter paper and rummaging through it to get yummy treats
2. Loves screaming when someone arrives home
3. Making kissy noises to my dad
4. Bobbing her head for no reason at all
5. Waking us up early in the morning

Cody: Umbrella cockatoo
1. Screaming at random points in the day or when he sees another cockatoo on my phone
2. Eating corn as a little treat
3. Chewing up any wood in my house or his cage
4. Foraging through a plastic box filled with toy parts and crumpled paper
5. β€œHolding” my hand with his little dinosaur foot
that's a cute bird and of course she is a joy
bird light our hearts

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
what a convenience i am 11 years old and have budgies maybe i can be like you one day i will stand up for myself like you thanks for the inspiration
Hey, I don't exactly have an amazing story. I've had a lot of struggles, particularly mentally, that took so much from me. You will have hardships and embarrassments, but you will learn from them, and that's what's important!

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
You can post about mental health issues here:

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Hi,
My Lucy Quaker had a big personality and loved and hated a lot of stuff. She loved me singing or playing the guitar. She thought tooth brushing was really cool and would watch and chomp her beak like she wanted to brush, too. She loved anything I was eating. She would even eat soup and scuba dive for vegetables or noodles. Then I’d have to wash her head with baby shampoo. She liked to sleep on my chest or my pillow in the morning before I got up and she liked to go places with me. She couldn’t fly so she was safe to take outside as long as I watched her so nothing could hurt her. She rode around in my infinity scarf like a hammock.
Willow is a Quaker and is blue. He loves to sit with his beak resting on the side of my nose like I am a big bird. He likes to preen my eyelashes and eyebrows and to lick me. He is sitting on a basket handle a few inches from me crunching his beak. He loves to have his head and beak rubbed. He likes to preen and stroke his seagrass toys like he peens my hair. But he doesn’t dance to music or sing along like Lucy used to do.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Angela's favorite things.... singing, hanging and destroying

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Without a single doubt, Salty's favorite time is trick training, he lives for it. Heck he learned a new one last night in 2 tries. He runs from trick to trick most nights..

Most Reactions

Latest posts