What's your birds personality trait

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
The skittish bird: they're anxious, not social, they're extremely shy and they're very alert for most of the time if you're bird is like that well congratulations you have a skittish bird
The crazy bird:I'm to lazy to finish
The quiet bird
The angry bird
The friendly bird
What's your bird personality trait? well from me here it is:
Sky: The crazy bird.
Tofu: The skittish bird and the quiet bird.
Well, i guess you know now my birds aren't social so they don't like guests.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
The skittish bird: they're anxious, not social, they're extremely shy and they're very alert for most of the time if you're bird is like that well congratulations you have a skittish bird
The crazy bird:I'm to lazy to finish
The quiet bird
The angry bird
The friendly bird
What's your bird personality trait? well from me here it is:
Sky: The crazy bird.
Tofu: The skittish bird and the quiet bird.
Well, i guess you know now my birds aren't social so they don't like guests.
Redshift is the noisy, opinionated bird. He's slightly more social than Charlie. Charlie, is noisy, too, but he's less screamy and more talk-y.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Hmmm, it would be unfair to pigeon-hole Salty into one box. At various times of the day he is:
The crazy bird <- do not approach
The friendly bird <- you can do anything to him
The quiet bird <- you takes your chances
The super smart bird <- you can do anything to him
The playful bird <- you can do anything to him
The angry bird <- do not approach
The fearful bird <- do not approach

THese can change in a matter of seconds, which is pretty typical for Amazons. It helps enormously that I speak fluent Amazon at this point, meaning I can read his body language well.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Jaz - the walmnust birb
Lilla - the ✨favorite ✨ birb (yeah, I said it)
Cricket - the beep birb
Ziggy - the crazy birb
Kai - see: Ziggy.
Seiji - the idk birb
Snowberry - um.

bonitabird59

Apr 12, 2022
Squid and Soup, my budgies, are definitely the psycho screamers. Theyre louder than my gcc and my old amazon by a long shot.

Tina is my blue budgie and shes the golden child. Loves everyone, super sweet, she couldnt hurt a fly even if she wanted to. She loves to snuggle and eat basil until shes fat.

Betty is antisocial as all hell. She likes to mimick the sound of my two females (soup and tina) getting into an argument which always keeps me on my toes.

My society finch Cookie is my loud mouth, but hes super sweet. He was hand raised by me and he perches on fingers and likes to hide and sleep in hoodie pockets. If you say hi to him, he'll sing to you. Hes very curious, definitely a character!

Toffee, his mom.. who he also had babies with...🙄 is very timid and skittish. I leave her be but we appreciate eachother from a distance.

Her babies Hazelnut and Pecan are godsent angels who I also hand socialized very young. They snuggle up against my neck and like to rub their pin feathers on my face. Theyre also my best eaters- literally anything is a win with them.

Jello is my ball of energy. Hes a gcc so... I feel like that speaks for itself.

Bonita, my amazon i grew up with who was 72 when she crossed the rainbow bridge, was an evil old hag. Absolutely hated everyone except for me. Chaotic evil. Probably committed crimes before I was even alive. Avid biter and screamer. But the best damn bird ever. She got me addicted to amazon musk!

Most Reactions

Latest posts