Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Join date August 21, 2010, though I had hiatus of multiple years before rejoining full force!
I was hoping you would post yours! You are one of the 2 longest participating members, I think, which is amazing.

Jennylynn

Sep 9, 2015
People became family so quickly that it's hard to remember how long people have been a member.
We would love for you all to list the date you joined so we can wish you a Happy Anniversary when that day comes around.
We have members who have been here for years, and others who just joined us. You are all important to us and we want to celebrate you being here with us.
So anyone who is interested, please list your dates below:).
I joined 8 months ago and enjoy following along with other so many good topic.
Unfortunately I was hoping to meet bird buddies in Sonoma county but it appears not any here. Other then that great site tons of information. Thanks

Jennylynn

Sep 9, 2015
DB1C3028-70A8-416A-A6B9-C9C56205F687.jpeg

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I joined 8 months ago and enjoy following along with other so many good topic.
Unfortunately I was hoping to meet bird buddies in Sonoma county but it appears not any here. Other then that great site tons of information. Thanks
You joined 8 months ago? Your profile says you joined in 2015. That must be a glitch if you weren't a member in 2015.
Do you know the date you joined? I'm not sure if the Sept. 9 part is correct or not so wanted to check:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
You joined 8 months ago? Your profile says you joined in 2015. That must be a glitch if you weren't a member in 2015.
Do you know the date you joined? I'm not sure if the Sept. 9 part is correct or not so wanted to check:)
I just checked and there was a message posted in 2015...perhaps you joined then forgot? That happens alot:)
https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/new-to-forum-blue-gold-owner-nail-clipping.56900/

I feel comfortable listing your date on your profile now, unless that wasn't your post.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
i joined Feb 13,2022
when I wanted to learn more about my birds to give them the longest life span
this place is amazingly full of info and you are so friendly
this is all what i need

Narkissios

Feb 2, 2013
Perth
Parrots
Midnight-B&G Macaw
People became family so quickly that it's hard to remember how long people have been a member.
We would love for you all to list the date you joined so we can wish you a Happy Anniversary when that day comes around.
We have members who have been here for years, and others who just joined us. You are all important to us and we want to celebrate you being here with us.
So anyone who is interested, please list your dates below:).

To see a list of everyone's start date who has posted so far, please go here:

Feb 3, 2013

long time lurker, :)

yumyumcherry

Nov 23, 2014
Media
Albums
Palm Harbor, Florida & Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Parrots
African Grey Parrot
(hatched 22 April 2013)
May 31, 2017

I love my PF Family :)
I can't remember the exact date that I joined PF, but I am relieved to have a community of others who are actually interested in birds-parrots specifically--and their habits, welfare.

It surprises me how indifferent many people seem--frightened actually--of birds in general. (Thank you, Alfred Hitchcock)

When my beloved CAG parrot passed away late last year unexpectedly at age 8 years, the general reaction to my grief was a shrug. It was as if I was in mourning over a goldfish I had had for a few months.....

Most Reactions

Latest posts