Where best to sell cages

Jovi

Oct 19, 2021
Parrots
Hans Macaw
Hi

I have a cage to sell but it hasn't sold on Facebook or ebay, can anyone recommend somewhere else?

Thanks

imouse1

Oct 10, 2021
Media
NM
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure: Sir H. H. Gregg Q. T. Birb, III
If I read these forums right, people are way to buy used cages because of the potential for disease. You might want to talk about what measures you took to "hose it down."

Otherwise, maybe Craigslist?

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
There is an "Accessories For Sale" section here on the forum that you could use...

You can of course post your (or the cage's) location, but direct personal contact info such as phone numbers and email addresses are not permitted to be published on the open forum to safeguard your privacy and security. Members with fewer than 10 posts on the Forum are unable to private message each other directly, but if you wish to contact another member or vice versa, you can send your message to one of the Mod team and we will be happy to pass messages on for you. :)

OP
J

Jovi

Oct 19, 2021
Parrots
Hans Macaw
If I read these forums right, people are way to buy used cages because of the potential for disease. You might want to talk about what measures you took to "hose it down."

Otherwise, maybe Craigslist?
Thank you.

I'm in the UK so we don't have craigs list.
I'll write the formula I cleaned it with in future.
Thanks

OP
J

Jovi

Oct 19, 2021
Parrots
Hans Macaw
There is an "Accessories For Sale" section here on the forum that you could use...

You can of course post your (or the cage's) location, but direct personal contact info such as phone numbers and email addresses are not permitted to be published on the open forum to safeguard your privacy and security. Members with fewer than 10 posts on the Forum are unable to private message each other directly, but if you wish to contact another member or vice versa, you can send your message to one of the Mod team and we will be happy to pass messages on for you. :)
Thank you.

I wasn't planning on advertising it on here as I thought that would be breaking the rules, just want some ideas of the best way to sell :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts