Who wants to draw my birds?

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
who wants to draw my birds I can't pay cause idk the process of the money to give so yaa
here are the pictures of them

Tofu:
Tofu posing for the pic

b506c17a-a8b5-4b8a-a949-9fe16b7344c5.jpg

more pics of tofu

4d4c3f99-9adb-47d6-a219-585b352eaf53.jpg

more pics of tofu

Sky big ball of floofness
67870fac-7b31-4360-be44-2e37bb3a8667.jpg

yaahahahaah excuse me said sky
64533708-aebe-4fc8-a3e5-ba849a269f09.jpg

kiwi passed away and so when you draw her I would love it if you draw her as an angle sadly I didn't take a pic of kiwi we only had her for 2 months until she passed i tried to find one but i found only these
eba2f167-83fb-4e8a-8291-fe597a94ed3e (1).jpg

c10b9187-e555-4d14-ae8f-3b8424d8eabc.jpg

Kiwi is the bird on the blue cage
we couldn't get hope out (the bird you so IN the blue cage because she can't even do small fly she can only hop so if we get her out she will injure herself and if we got her a bigger cage she falls from the perches, and please draw hope also as an angle

so I would like that sky, tofu, kiwi drawn as an angle, hope also drawn as an angle all of them together on branches
and each of the birds drawn separately

Last edited:
OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
i edit it sorry i think i deleted it by accident

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
well I want a drawing with them altogether and other drawings with them separately if you want
and yes I want hope and kiwi as angels
so you want to draw them

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Really? thanks and for a little reward it would be my new profile image no
thank you so much

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW anyway you want

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
i am still open for anyone who wants to draw my birds

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳speechles is not the word oh my god beaty i wish i am good like you

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Are you done drawing?

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
its ok woow your new profile pic is amazing

Most Reactions

Latest posts