Wings Aviary

god61021

Aug 8, 2011
illinois
Parrots
red rumped parakeet
Has anyone ever dealt with Wings Aviary in St. Augustine Florida?
run by Keri and Jason Odom?

I am geting ready to possibly put a deposit down on a bronzewing pionus baby from them but I could find no customer reviews on the website
I found them on.

Theres no reason to suspect they are anything but legit but, since I will need to pay in full before the bird ships I would like to know more about them.

$600 (after shipping) is alot to send someone you've never met on blind faith.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Have you checked on the price of a plane ticket? Fly down and carry the bird back as carry on.That way you can see what your getting and meet the breeder.I suggest to every one who i sell babies or give rehomes to, to spend the money and see what they are getting.Plane ticket is not that much when you consider how long you'll have your pet. These forums are full of threads about people not getting what they paid for.

wildwest

Feb 1, 2012
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Senegal
Green Parakeet
where did you hear about them from? will they list or give you references? what about a webiste telling their customers who they are and how they raise their chicks? web site should have pictures of their hatchery and other equipment. will they send you weekly pictures of your birds growth? did they interview you to see if you were serious parnots or buying on a whim? are they a open or closed breeder?

those questions will weed out the breeders you should probably stay away from.

Last edited:

MacawGuy

Jun 12, 2012
Indiana
Parrots
B&G Macaw
have u ever been to birdbreeders.com... i have gotten a few birds from there n the past.. there is a place n tennessee thats really good on birds vet check n everything called the bird hut..

Most Reactions

Latest posts