Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Oh Laura, I didn't know you had Pekes. My sweet Church was also a Pekingese. .What amazing dogs they are.

View attachment 36112

View attachment 36113
Church is awesome ! Pekingese they are fabulous! Personality plus!
I trained Alfie he git a treat after he went potty outside. 14 yrs later will not renter the house unless you show him the treat. Rain , sleet , 110f he wait with back to you

You other two look amazing as well . @look. VEry intelligent

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Churchie had such a crazy personality. The week when Reg & I got married we had a houseful of relatives and friends staying with us. They were coming and going using the back gate, and I was worried that one would forget to close it and our boys would escape. We used a baby gate and blocked off the steps so that someone let them out and watched while they were out there.
I didn't find out until later what happened on our wedding day. Reg & I left super early to decorate the venue along with everyone except Reg's Mom & Dad. His dad was on the back porch finishing building something we needed for the wedding.
Church was also on the back porch and took a runny go and jumped through the railings that were half his size , off of the 8 foot tall porch and landed in the firepit. Before Reg's Dad could even get down there Church was running around the yard, perfectly fine.
I reckon he was sick of asking and figured it out himself.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Church has been gone almost a year, and when I am sad, or in pain, I swear I can feel him jump onto the bed, just like he used to, wanting to comfort his Mama.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Church has been gone almost a year, and when I am sad, or in pain, I swear I can feel him jump onto the bed, just like he used to, wanting to comfort his Mama.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
And I 100% agree that he is there.
I don't have much time left with my two seniors....its going to be so hard...

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I'm so sorry for your loss.
And I 100% agree that he is there.
I don't have much time left with my two seniors....its going to be so hard...
Oh my heart hurts for you already. We lost Memph and Church within 5 weeks of each other last year. They were 15 and 16.
Cherish every second, my friend.

And @Beak-Beak-Kiss , I am so sorry to have hijacked your thread and brought sadness to it instead of the fun.

I'm ready to see some more precious pups!

OP
D

Deleted member 42416

Oh my heart hurts for you already. We lost Memph and Church within 5 weeks of each other last year. They were 15 and 16.
Cherish every second, my friend.

And @Beak-Beak-Kiss , I am so sorry to have hijacked your thread and brought sadness to it instead of the fun.

I'm ready to see some more precious pups!
No need for apologies!

I also see the joy that these angels brought you and that was the purpose of this thread!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
No need for apologies!

I also see the joy that these angels brought you and that was the purpose of this thread!
Thank you so much for this. That's very beautiful.

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
FAE7D45A-9D96-4C40-B4C0-F6141966CD2E.jpeg

In addition to the Kirb birb, we have three dogs - two 9 year old chihuahuas and this guy, a Pandemic Puppy who came to us with three legs, but such a sweet face!

His name is Meatloaf.

OP
D

Deleted member 42416

View attachment 36141
In addition to the Kirb birb, we have three dogs - two 9 year old chihuahuas and this guy, a Pandemic Puppy who came to us with three legs, but such a sweet face!

His name is Meatloaf.
He’s fantastic!!! Would love to see the huahuas too!

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
He’s fantastic!!! Would love to see the huahuas too!
Here they are:
78EEE6F2-4D75-4E86-A74A-943746B28E80.jpeg

ABD80362-3CE6-4731-AF5B-DBF5214C92ED.jpeg

We also have a cat that I rescued from an animal-neglect situation at two weeks old, but she isn’t allowed in my work areas (Kirb Birb’s territory), because in addition to the obvious danger she’s a pain and gets into all my art supplies, walks all over my keyboards and knocks my paperwork over, etc lol. I have a bolt-style child-and-cat proof lock on Kirb’s door. We do have a dog bed in here, but I only let the dogs in when the weather is nice because they like to nap outside on the patio.

She prefers to spend her time upstairs lounging in the 3rd floor windows, thankfully.

Last edited:
OP
D

Deleted member 42416

Here they are:
View attachment 36188

View attachment 36189

We also have a cat that I rescued from an animal-neglect situation at two weeks old, but she isn’t allowed in my work areas (Kirb Birb’s territory), because in addition to the obvious danger she’s a pain and gets into all my art supplies, walks all over my keyboards and knocks my paperwork over, etc lol. I have a bolt-style child-and-cat proof lock on Kirb’s door. We do have a dog bed in here, but I only let the dogs in when the weather is nice because they like to nap outside on the patio.

She prefers to spend her time upstairs lounging in the 3rd floor windows, thankfully.
So cute!!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Here they are:
View attachment 36188

View attachment 36189

That pillow!!!

Pups are adorable

Most Reactions