The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
pinkie hugh.jpg
pinkie&me.jpg

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Seymour is a big handsome guy! Twice the size of Pancho wow! But together a perfect match

OP
D

Deleted member 42416

so wonderful when they all get along!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Deleted member 42416

Yes, I practically have an indoor petting zoo. But I recently saw an interview with THE ARNOLD and he has a miniature donkey named Lulu running through his house (as an aside, I’m now a bigger fan than ever….Terminator gets up at 5:30AM every day to personally feed his animals. )

Also, my house looks nothing like those hoarder houses on those reality shows. I watch an episode every now and then just to make sure. We use dilute bleach and alcohol/vinegar spray like it’s goin’ outa style. And if Pancho (chihuahua) makes a little “boom-boom” accident in the house…well, that’s what the kids are for. 😁

So, here’s the most handsome cat in the whole world: Seymour. His hobbies are sleeping, stalking Pancho, getting chased by Gus Gus the rabbit and then avoiding rabbit when he gets rabbit head-butted, shredding paper towels, unrolling toilet paper, slamming cabinet doors at 2 AM, and sleeping.

View attachment 36108
Here is a video of Seymour attempting to stalk Pancho…cat fail.

OP
D

Deleted member 42416

ALLEGED GOOGLE FACT: rabbits and parrots can’t coexist ‘cuz a parrot shriek will cause a rabbit to die instantly from terror. Not sure how wild rabbits avoid instant death…guess wild birds are never loud.

Well, Gus doesn’t know how to google and is not aware of this “fact”. There are plenty of shrieks to go around in our house with the sun conures and cockatoo. He has learned to sit by the bird cages when they are eating to get some pellet crumbs that drop. He even head-butted Pancho out of the way to avoid sharing the crumbs. Today he was following Norrie who was eating and flying with some apple bits from their chop (he invariably drops them somewhere).

No, Gus is not deaf either. He’s just a resourceful rabbit who know how to get a snack!
E4CFA9E4-CCDE-4BA6-A18F-6B70AD95BF62.jpeg

OP
D

Deleted member 42416

Gus is a very loud eater…this is what I hear all night long! Soothing actually 😊

Gemster

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 4, 2019
Media
Parrots
Valentine-budgie (M),
Daphne-budgie (F)
Rip-Sky
Rip-Bell
(Not my cat)

Attachments

• 0C140F13-3A60-4652-BCDE-34FBFCEBDCDA.jpeg
    0C140F13-3A60-4652-BCDE-34FBFCEBDCDA.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 66
OP
D

Deleted member 42416

Here is the silliest dog on the planet. She is a German Shepherd/Husky mix, gorgeous but soooo derpy. My husband likens her to the ‘80s supermodel Paulina Porizkova…if she had giant clown feet and her tongue hanging out😁. She doesn’t know a stranger (they would just get licked to death). 9lb Pancho is our guard dog.

266382E0-E4DA-4B24-9FBB-0E4CA80E878B.jpeg

Most Reactions

Latest posts