OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
“All the Best Things in Life! Live on the other side of Fear!” Author unknown.

The North Atlantic was not easing-up as a steady stream of Winter storms launched-off the East Coast of North America churning the sea and drawing Icebergs off the Northern Atlantic Ice Shealed keeping the North American Coast Guards busy finding, marking and tracking them as they flowed South and then East along the top of the Gulf Stream. Carlos and Larry had reviewed the latest Coast Guard release of locations of the ever-increasing number of Icebergs and where grateful that they were staying to the Southern edge in both directions across the Atlantic. Normally, the Icebergs would melt fully before reaching Ireland’s Coastline, but not this year as there had been reports of them within the Northern branch of the Gulf Stream as it splits and rose over Ireland. They elected to monitor the reports before committing to the Northern track when East bound.

Julio had received a copy of Henry’s meeting notes with his clients and their releasing of two-Doctors /Partners, the Clinic manager and three office staffers. Julio provided the list of additional medical findings of several of his clients as he heard Henry groan with the seriousness of each individual. Julio reminded him that fifteen years with zero medical care will result in ever worsening medial issues. Julio suggested that they were just nearing 25% of his clients and that at current rate it will be March before all members are evaluated and completion of any additional testing. Henry was not happy but understood based on the recent additions they had found. He would report this it his Client understanding he would not want to hear that this was going to draw-out even further than he had hoped.

Julio was returning to his office as he past Mary’s office as he noted that she was a bit distress and he quickly turned and went to her side. He kneaded next to her so that they were beak-to-beak and asked her if he could be of help. She smiled at him and stated, I am about to prove one of your, prophesies correct, Julio, as I am with egg and ‘he’ appears to be rolling his shell. Julio blinked several times as her words came to full meaning within his mind. With care, he hugged her and stated the obvious, a bit early is it not Mary? She looked at him and stated, “if you think that I would allow one of my sisters to birth prior to me, you are dreaming sweetheart!” Julio smiled and with a soft chuckle said, no way would you allow that, Mary! She then stated that your Mother and her magic living-room couch, Julio! We should call them, Julio stated, she smiled and agreed. His Mother answered the phone as he said, Hi and gave the phone to Mary. Mary stated that she should have taken your warning about the living-room couch more to heart! We are with egg. Both heard her call; “Papa come here! I have great news! You are going to be a Grandfather soon. Mary is with egg.” They both hear Papa state, what did your say Mama? As she repeated herself! They heard him state that is wonderful news and his dear wife said the living-room couch has worked its magic, again, Papa, as they all erupted in joyful laughter! Mary stated that she would make the arrangement to fly them here. Mama stated that you need to take care Mary, you are very early, dear daughter! Mary also remembered that she needed to call Carla, and soon! The days ahead would not be easy for Mary as their Boy was active from that day on. Carla answered her phone with Mary announcing she was with egg.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the Family gathered on MY-N Switzerland, Rosa wanted to look at Julio’s predicted from late Summer early Fall of 2021 and everyone could agree the Fall /early Winter was truly a bumpy one for Kendal as he steered CERN Group masterfully along the edge of Chapter 11 by the thinnest of margins. The Legal guidance and support from MY-N International helped immensely as January 2022 was the first month that they showed a positive Cash Flow, as cash flowed in from the Property sales and support monies for Legal, Design, Engineering and Site-management as part of each of those projects helped greatly to stabilize the finances of the organization. Julio had stated that January would be a special month as both Rosa and Kendal’s and Carla and Carlos’s Weddings occurred. Kendal had elected to return to his family’s Cathedral in Austria. The Wedding was well planned and attended by individuals from around the World and throughout Europe. Separately, Kendal was frustrated with the sheer number of CERN, Time Machine employees that had contributed to that groups serious problems. The combined numbers pulled to well over 480. Shutting-down that group was the only assurance that CERNS could survive, but even still, it was very close.

With Rosa, Carla and Mama looking on, as Mary stood and proclaimed that regardless of whether Julio missed it, was close or on the mark! He clear got the status of his Son correct as she smiled widely! The family cheered as if it was the first time, they had heard it, and honestly, it was, as a group, as each had heard prior as the news natural flowed within the family! The family rose as Papa provided a toast to the arrival of this year first baby, may there be more! Mary was being very careful as she sat, after all she was clearly showing and very near laying her first and very busy egg! A very long 15 hours later, she laid her egg at their apartment with Carla and Mama helping. Both her and Julio would be taking turns sitting and anticipating the arrival of their Son!

As a quick review; Carla had been busy with the concept designs, working with the engineers and exterior and interior design work for the many projects during the Fall and early Winter. Their Wedding was a near repeat of Mary and Julio’s with a change in colors, decorations and guests as their connections where different. But their Wedding cake was prepared by their Chef and it was huge, a like tour of MY-N Switzerland was included and then onto the reception at MY-N Amsterdam Hangar. When MY-N Switzerland had returned to sea in mid-late January 2022, the upgraded Communication Mast greatly improved non-satellite connectivity by decreased the communication blackhole zone, immensely. The Atlantic was as active as last Fall, early Winter of 2021, if not more so. The Winter Storms where a challenge, testing both the Vessel’s crew, design, equipment and maximum load vs. calculated operational levels, which had pushed the need to run deeper into the longer passages across the center of the Atlantic Ocean. The other three-Vessels had quickly developed their routes and the increased shipping volumes between MY-N Clients assured that they all were working at or very near full capacities as near every Port saw increases in both drop-off and pick-up of 53’ high-cube containers. Carlos and Julio had talked just before they had begun the 2022 season regarding a larger Vessel for his route between Europe and North America as since starting this year, MY-N Switzerland was being loaded to the very maximum of 14,570-containers and running five crossing every two months. They had also talked with both Marinas regarding their abilities to support a larger, container Vessels and the specific size those facility can support today.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With Carlos’ blessings, Julio opened a discussion with the Builder of the three sister and the want to have like performance with the larger Vessel. Julio was sent three different Vessel drawings and specifications for those Vessels that all had stalled during build as their owners had become enamored with the 1300+’ Mega Container Vessels that where appearing rapidly. Julio had spotted a vessel that had like lines to their current Vessels from the same design group with two Mega Engines and Drive Pods. Projected speed was about the same as their Vessels. Julio asked the status of the Vessel and found that the owners had just signed a fast-track agreement for a massive 1450+’ Mega Container Vessel. Julio asked about switching the standard solid propellers to adjustable pitch, high-efficiency, eight-bladed series. Julio was told that is very possible, recommended and that because of the placement of the existing Engines /Drive Pods, an additional, third engine and pod could be added along the center axis of the Hull and aft a bit, enhancing its overall performance and stability underway. Julio obtained the names of the Owners and their Bank and the Bank contact person. Julio smile as he wrote down the name of his Banker.

Carlos had received the updated drawings that included the design elements resulting from Julio’s earlier discussions. He also noted the structural changes to the aft to vastly limit access from the sea, while underway, and the upgrades to house the armament systems and, the auto, loading and unloading bar code reader stations. Carlos noted that resulting from the more expansive width, the missiles systems could be installed losing no container spaces compared to the current six on each side. Julio had spoken to Carlos, Mary and his Banker and authorized their Banker to begin active discussions with the Owners who could not wait to be from under the contract for the 1000+’ Container Vessel. Carlos called Carla over and asked her opinion regarding the layout of the interior. Carla saw numerous opportunities to easy passage within the ship and clearly increase area for each crew member as the number of existing cabins indication far larger crew than Carlos projected needing. The Surgery, Kitchen /Dining and Crew meeting /gathering areas and Owners’ cabin also needed attention and enlargement by using /incorporating the unused cabins. Carlos called his friend at his favorite Marina in Amsterdam and asked for his opinion and how much he would want to complete at his Yard, after Carla had sent him her mark-ups.

The Marina manager’s statement surprised Carlos as he recommended that they complete the wiring now to allow the Vessel to move soon from the Build Yard to his Yard, under temporary permits, as he had an opening coming up and that Julio could get another couple of million euros off the buy as the Builder wants to get underway with the new Mega Container Vessel, yesterday. Julio’s discussions with the Bank, his CFO and Mary, found they agreed on an aggressive price reduction from the owners and was able to eliminate the full amount due the Builder, a 3.4 million Euro savings in addition to the already “I Want Out, Now, Price” from the Owners. With Mary and Julio financing the buy with a three year note payable from MY-N International. The Documentation was completed and sent to their Hamburg, Germany MY-N hangar for Sara to complete the Signature process with the Builder. MY-N Ranger would be docking in Amsterdam, Thursday morning, and was not scheduled out until the following Wednesday and they would be flown, Friday morning to Hamburg, Germany onboard the scheduled C-130J-30. Carlos called MY-N Americas and asked about the need for another like vessel to support the rapidly growing Americas’ market. He heard a solid yes and a want to support North and Central America while the other vessel would support the rapidly resurging South American Market by circuit-navigating, passing though Punta Arenas, Chili and solving Chen supply issues to that area.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Samuel was expecting Julio’s call as he had been kept current regarding the discussions on the new 1000+’ Container Vessel. Samuel had already gathered the new armament systems, the other operational systems, and equipment upgrades for the new Vessel. He had also seen Beak’s recommendation for a seriously upgraded Quad, Gen VI, Server set and software packages that would vastly improve the armament, communication systems, radar and sonar systems, plus, their newest listening technologies /systems and, Boeing had requested permission to allow this Vessel to act as a Data Transfer Source between their and their customers’ aircraft crossing the North Atlantic, East Coast and Gulf regions of the US. Samuel had gotten approves on everything and they are on-board MY-N Switzerland as we speak. Samuel asked if they had space to also provide Data Transfer Source between our Military Aircraft /Ships crossing the North Atlantic, traversing the Gulf of Mexico and East Coast Region. Julio ran the numbers and stated that they would increase the size of the memory devises currently designed, which will not be a problem as they had anticipated that requirement as part of the original memory board design. Julio sent an email to Frederick and Beak to increase the capacity of the memory devises and to expect a major increase in smart, GEN VI, laptops from Samuel. Samuel thanked Julio for the documentation from the MY-N Eastern as they travel the Oceans of the Far-East and Australia. Julio thanked Samuel for the ongoing updates of the many ship attack actives by zones in that area. Samuel stated that he would likely be visiting Priscilla in the very near future as he will be traveling with a planned visit of POTUS. As an FYI, we have restored MY-N’s many clearances to that of Mealy /Yellow-Nape had early 2020, that should increase our vendor contact with your organization. Thanks for what you are doing Julio, bye. Samuel continued to be comforted that Julio had never used the kindness MY-N had shown his family.

Priscilla had enjoyed her visits to Amsterdam for the Weddings, their belated Corporate Christmas Gathering and Executive Management Meeting. Julio had guided the organization well with the growth and resulting profits exceeded her widest expectations. Their client business continued to grow rapidly as had the sales between their clients. She was amazed in the number of staff that had traveled on MY-N Switzerland and their rave reviews only increased the number of bookings. In her region, last Fall and early Winter was slower than she had hope, but 2022 had started as a banner year with activities in Japan, Australia /New Zeeland, Vietnam, South Korea and very specific organizations in India rebounding rapidly. MY/N Eastern had spurred trading among their clients and they had become more comfortable with the scheduled routes of the two C-130J-30 aircraft and their assured timely transportation. They agreed to continue their stance to stay away from China as their current commitments fill their capacity and targeted growth in the region. She and Julio had a long talk as to the balance of 2022 and the careful growth of sales for their GEN V+ and VI Servers /Software in this market. After their review, they both agreed that the C-130J-30 was a true workhorse, but the distances is a constancy issue, Julio suggested that they look at adding another set of new technology 747 and 787 for support in and out of her region and reconfigure the routes the C-130J-30’s to link with the larger aircraft.

Frederick, Julio and Beak met to discuss the combination of Corporate Security and to limit GEN VI within a smaller market as it greatly enhances the Military abilities of the connected hardware and software. This resulted in a series of approved upgrades to the current GEN V Technology, a large step above current GEN V, but short of a full-out GEN VI. They had been buying base units, but have begun buying only chassis, which saved build time as they could build PC boards prior to receiving the chassis. They had found a PC Board Builder nearby their Amsterdam Hangar that had design and build time and had become a client of MY-N Group. With the exception of the custom and high-end components the majority of PC boards now arrived ready to install. Beak had upgraded their facility and organization security systems and connected it to the Amsterdam MY-N Hangar System for oversight management, plus they had MY-N staff on-site. Beak reviewed the swiping upgrades to their newest Vessel, MY-N Atlantic. They had chosen to upgrade to a Quad, GEN VI Servers, upgraded with near 6x the memory to support the extensive use as a Data Transfer from aircraft and US Military Vessels passing above /near-by /below. In-fact, easy work for this size system as its real use is the missile and listening technology systems, an entire technology based in micro-seconds. That level of monitoring and control also extended to traditional systems onboard. Frederick’s question was based on timing as clearly Carlos was pushing his Vessel and staff, and the new Vessel was likely needed yesterday. Julio stated that work was well underway and that all materials where onsite with Redvent’s group suppling the Quad, GEN VI, Servers and ten-smart GEN VI Laptops early next week with Sea Trails set for the early-middle March. Julio recommended that MY-N Atlanta upgrade its Servers to GEN VI and inventory system to that of MY-N Amsterdam and MY-N Switzerland hangar, thus allowing all their primary Inventory facilities to be tracking and maintaining their inventory in real-time.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
It was late afternoon Saturday when MY-N Atlantic settled into the drydock at the Amsterdam Marina. The Marina staff were busy transitioning the dock to a dry state. That did not stop their staff from beginning work on the interior of the Vessel. Until the staff had completed with setting the hull on blocks, the overhead cranes could not begin their work. The big project was the installation of the third-Power Plant and its Drive Pod, as work continued in all quarters, as they had all their disciplines onboard and working. The Marina manager had provided several projects to Carla as her unique ability to take the big picture and define it down to the smallest details was remarkable. He could also see her mind in the changes from Bow to Stern with their new 1000’er. Life onboard MY-N Atlantic is clearly going to be easier regardless of the weather. As part of his detailed review, the manager found several areas that had not been completed and a like amount that were fully completed, while at the Builders, which he added or crossed-off his to-do list. Another of his favorites at MY-N would be there tomorrow. She would be defining the real capacity of MY-N Atlantic. Chen was as detailed as they came and he believed he was ready for her review. He had spoken with Julio daily and Carlos at least every other day. When the Vessel arrived, he was very happy to find that with very few exceptions it was completed to the point as defined in the document sets. He commonly has clients bring in ships that have been at Sea for a several years when they found areas that had not been finished, some structural. MY-N Atlantic is going to be enjoyable as they can look deeply into the Hull and assure it is as perfect as he can make it. As he reviewed the decks for the placing of the auto bar code scanner /readers he saw that most everything considered a crewless operation, which was only the second Vessel that he had worked on that used that concept. Here, the goal was; if staff were busy fending-off attackers, the Vessel would continue underway at speed, where in normal operations, the Vessel would be stopped as the crew busied themselves against the attackers.

Priscilla reviewed the latest updates from Atlanta and Amsterdam. Beak had provided two of his staff to install her GEN VI system, as they had arrived one day after the 53’ high-cube, containers. When she visited the two-53’container, she was happily surprised that Redvent had arranged the components, wires, equipment, etc., to be available as they needed them for installation. A short three days and they had the complete facility system installed and operational. This was the third of the GEN VI systems installed with Amsterdam and MY-N Atlantic being the first and second. This system included all the individual security, operational and control technologies as Amsterdam. The upgraded GEN V+ systems installed as part of the Australia Government were preforming beyond expectation and shortly after installation had found two Sleeper Spy Cells that they had, with precision, removed. It was enjoyable to have Samuel visited her and he provided an aircraft container full of equipment to be connected to her new Server system and support the Australia GEN V+ system. The vast majority of those items where simple plug and play that her aircraft electronics staff could easily handle. Samuel spent several hours reviewing the issues, zone by zone within her region. Priscilla was busy keeping notes and would clearly want to share this with Julio. Their choice to continue to steer clear of China was supported by Samuel as at this moment in time, they had more than enough to keep them busy without adding than again more. She enjoyed her time with Samuel and hugged him when he was leaving and said stop by anytime you are in the area dear friend, bye. Priscilla was entering Samuel’s review of her region; she noted the glaring lack of information regarding Taiwan. She began dialing Samuel’s number but stopped. As she started to smile, she knew he had done it to draw her attention to that specific zone. She would talk to Julio regarding that zone before she called Samuel.

As Priscilla finish her report, she checked the time and call Julio and while reviewing her meeting with Samuel and his not covering Twang, Julio suggested that he bring Beak into the discussion. Beak stated that his sources have been fleeing Twang in droves and they felt it would only be a matter of time before the local big guy tries an air and sea embargo. The number of near misses between Vessels of size and their War Ships had many of the Owners refusing cargo to and from the Island Nation. With great luck there where plenty of smaller container ships that were more than willing to fill the gap. The same was true for Air Cargo. Add the North America Navel activities and room between the mainland and the Island left little space for error. MY-N’s C-130J-30 was having little to no difficulties with their bi-weekly flights and for the time being there is no reason to change. That said, during December they had upgraded the onboard retaliation systems and assured that everything loaded had a recent build date. The biggest question remains will North America increase or decrease they activities /involvement. Currently, MY-N Eastern is scheduled for their normal mid-month arrival.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With MY-N Atlantic nearing the end of its time in dry dock, the Marina manager was reviewing the hull and structural work completed. As he was inspecting the Engine Bay, he noted that the drain for the Ballast Tanks were not at the bottom of the tanks. He elected to call the Builder as this seems to be a common built spec from this Builder. What the Builder told him was that it was designed that way to limit /eliminate back-flow. He looked at the design from Carlos’ Engineers and they had added a back-flow valve. So, the Builder was saving a few Euros. He would add that change to his list as Carlos would never approve it, as built. They had added additional fuel compacity believing that the third power-plant would add to fuel consumption underway. He also noted that his staff had installed the larger hydraulic fluid cooling systems and larger piping for each Drive Pod /Propeller Pitch Controllers and the separate, forward, Side Thrust Propeller Drive with Pitch Control system. He had noted that they had provided for the new technology, AC power generation equipment. He verified that Beck and his team would be there, early next week, with their larger Gen VI, Quad-based server system with the large table enclosure, which he was wondering what they are going to do with that large table surface in the center of the Helm. All the screens in the Helm had been upsized, especially the aft screens and forward center screens in each of the three control centers in the Helm. They had set eleven-53’ high-cube containers just-off the edge of the Build Wet Dock area to allow quick access with fork trucks and /or overhead cranes. Each container was locked with Marina Locks that controlled access. His Electricians had been working from the beginning to lay the conduit and system cables in placed and marked. Great effort was placed in properly placing them at the correct Server, per the diagram provided. The painters had completed the exterior coats the day before and where near finished with the interior as the Vessel began to float. With great joy, none of the thru hulls leaked as they had pulled each and resealed them. The magnesium ground plates had been mounted that morning, replacing the Zinc plates.

As MY-N Switzerland turned with the Gulf Stream, North-Northeast, both Larry and Carlos were in the Helm talking about Larry Skippering MY-N Switzerland on the return voyage to North America, as MY-N Atlantic would be ready for Sea Trials, which Carlos needed to be on-hand as part of the documentation and acceptance process. Larry would be welcoming onboard, the new crew for MY-N Switzerland in Galveston. The new Crew spoke Portuguese or Spanish, with English as their primary language. The new Skipper and First Engineer would fly to Amsterdam and travel with Larry to North America. Carlos’ crew would fly back on MY-N’s KLM 787 to join Carlos. Both of them had reviewed the work completed on MY-N Atlantic and smiled as the work had flowed well. Julio had run several calculations on the effect of the third-power plant and drive pod. The graphs clearly showed that as part of some headings, there was value in idling it, but in others, there was clear savings in using all three. Especially when heading into the Weather with wind and waves on the bow or to either side and using the bow thrusters to aid in maintaining course, when needed. They spoke about the ability of the Vessel to operate in a crewless state and how they should use those abilities to its safe operation, while not driving the crew stir-crazy with boredom. Larry stated that Carlos’ requirement of a clean Vessel ready for visitors commonly keeps our crew busy and even with the increased number of crew, you also have a much larger Vessel. That is true Larry, with great hope, we will be able to return to our standard two crossings per month as we are current turning a huge profit, while we are tiring our Crew as seen in the number of plain-old stupid errors has led to increased injuries to a point that my dear land-loving brother commented on it. Understanding that the goal is to have our Vessels’ picking-up containers, whistle also delivering them among MY-N Clients’ in that region, with some increase in Continent-to-Continent container traffic. Chen stated that is her best guess and that air cargo seems to be proving that out. Carlos looked at Larry and stated that; I know that we have talked about this at length, but please assure that the new Crew understands the inherent dangerous of transiting the Punta Arenas Channel. With us delivering and picking-up containers, plus receiving fuel and supplies that may help comfort the locals.

Julio was beside himself!! Who authorized the use of two of their European C-130J-30 aircraft to fly another Black-Ops run to pick-up more evacuees from that Sand Hole!! With great luck they had both returned, but according to Jimmy much worse-for-wear! As at least five engines and as many propellers must be replaced due to sand erosion and he had not even gotten into the landing gear as this run had them landing on sand, not a roadway. Jimmy had a complete set of eight new engines and propellers on the way. But both aircraft would not be flying for at least a week. Julio had found two older cargo aircraft that he was able to get airborne Tuesday morning early. This little adventure was costing multiple tens of millions of Euros. The four pilots where the first in his office and he had requested that Edward, his Chief-of-Security be there to assure that Julio did not pull all their feathers out! Anna was also there to take notes. Edward was amazed as Julio grilled each of them and all of them and the wealth of information, he was able to extract without touching them. Julio looked at them and stated, all of you are grounded for a month and you will be taking Jimmy’s training course again and working in his Maintenance area. If any of you fail by more than five points, you all will lose your MY-N Flight Licenses. He then called his Hangar manager to his office. Between the time, that the Pilots left and she entered the office, the room was silent. As she entered Julio asked her to please sit. Julio started with a reading of the interview he had just completed with the Pilots and then asked her if they had missed anything? The room was silent for several minutes with Julio in no rush to fill the huge void. She started with she was sorry, but she had hoped that the Humanitarian Nature of the activities would be seen as a positive for the Organization. Julio stated that such adventures are rarely talked about outside of those participating in the Ops. He turned to Edward and asked him to provide a review the guidelines for such adventures. Edward began as Julio and Anna left to attend another meeting.

Beak had gathered the names of those that they evacuated and he was sure that Julio would be looking for the information. He also ran a search for known contacts and connections of those individuals. A good number of those individuals had several connecting individuals, which repeated as part of each of them. He ran a search for each of those individuals and was again amazed at yet another smaller group of contacts and connections. He was clearly climbing some kind of chain-of-command that he did not recognize. Again, he ran a new search on this new group and found names that he did recognize and all of them known, dangerous individuals in the Terrorist World. He would hold at this point and ask to use Frederick’s newest search software with its traceless abilities, as when you are looking at this level of evil, in the face, you prefer they not see or be aware of you.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio reentered his office, in which only his Hangar Manager was there. He looked at her and stated that he understood the foundation of her actions, but was not able to understand why she elected to keep it from upper management? He let the question lay before her as he eased back into his chair. That is when he saw the glow of a handheld missile tracking their way. At the same moment, he heard, at least two, multi-barreled, auto-fire, 50 caliber machineguns, rapid firing in its direction hitting the missile and then auto-shifting to the location of its launch, laying the four-member team to waste. Julio looked at his Manager and requested that she verify that everyone is okay but move with care until the all-clear is sounded. She quickly left his office and headed to the Accounting office. Edward entered Julio’s office in a dead run and spotted Julio and smiled! Thank God, you are all right, Sir. Julio smiled and said, a couple of more seconds of flight time and things would have been much different here!

Julio looked at him and said, he needed to secure that sight from where they had launched the missile, and with hope, there is enough left to determine who launched that missile. Edward turned and headed out. Edward arrived at the site at about the same time as Beak and Redvent had. Redvent asked Edward regarding Julio and received a thankful note that he and all those in the Hangar where unharmed. As they survived the remains, Beak photo’d each individual. Without surprise, none had identification on them, that said, the launcher and their weapons were very informative and telling as everything was recently manufactured by US Military Suppliers. Beak sent the photos and called Julio, and provided him with what they found as Julio entered it into a search. The Airport Police arrived, on-location, as Julio was providing Beak the findings from the search. Beak asked Julio what he wanted shared with the Police. Julio stated everything at this point, as he stated, bye. Julio call Samuel and informed him regarding their participation in last weekend’s Humanitarian Flight and then informed him of today’s attack on their Amsterdam Hangar with recent US supplier-based equipment.

Chen did not disappoint as she had found several systems that had not been connected to the Server group. They also agreed to better enclose the auto Bar Code Readers as they will be exposed to the elements where currently installed. They elected to place them in a like stored position /containment as the armament systems. With the new container racking system in place, it easily changed the maximum capacity to a bit more than 22,000+ 53’ high-cube container compared to its original design of a bit more than 20,000-53’ high-cube containers. Chen adjusted the loading documents to use the depth of the Vessel’s volume to better distribute weight than to stack the containers higher, while the manager made notes to reduce the height of the racking system to limit capacity to 20,000-containers maximum. They also visited the forward observation unit, located very near the Bow of the Vessel just behind the forward sighting tower and light, as it now contained greater communication, instrumentation abilities and camara systems then the standard, single parrot, forward observation tower. She also recommended that they add armament to the structure to be better able fighting an attack at the Bow of the Vessel. Based on Carlos’ change to adding the observation unit into the wave deflection assembly, which reduced weight forward and provided far more room for at least four, and greater structure within the wave deflection assembly.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Next, they visited the Engine Bay where she saw for the first time, the additional Power Plant and was amazed that it looked as if the space had been designed for it from the beginning. The Marina manager agreed with her as he had the same thoughts when he saw it. Plus, every piece of control /management equipment had a place with the others to such a point that there was no question it was designed that way. They had removed the far aft ballast tank as his calculations showed it was unneeded. As they made their way to the Helm, they stopped in the Kitchen where she saw that it had been upgraded to support offshore-weather conditions. Clearly, Carla had added addition dry and cold storage areas and increased the overall size of the Kitchen /Dining area. He then took her to the Owner’s quarters and she was very impressed. They then visited the Skipper’s quarters and could clearly see the mind of Carla had adjusted the now larger area to allow for two individuals to have excellent work areas and space. As they walked from the Skipper’s quarters into the Helm, she again saw Carla’s hand at the lay-out and workings of the Helm. I see why you are using her skills on other projects Chen stated! The manager smiled as he agreed.

When she arrived back at MY-N Amsterdam Hangar she could tell that something of size had happened as the Airport Police were talking with staff within the Hangar. She saw Julio as he exited the Hangar managers office at about the same time, he saw her. Hi Chen, you have time for a brief meeting? She stated that she did and asked the Greeter to bring a lite mid-day meal for two and refreshments to Julio’s office. As she entered his office, he was busy on his laptop, but looked up the moment she entered the room, while closing his laptop and joining her at the conference table. She stated she had asked for a lite mid-day meal and refreshments. Julio smiled and agreed. How was your tour of MY-N Atlantic this morning? She brought-out her note pad and began a review. Julio stopped her and checked the time and asked if Carlos could join them. She smiled while he called his Brother. Julio came directly to the point that he was meeting with Chen and Carlos would want to be involved. Carlos thanked him as Julio turned to Chen and asked her to continue as Julio keep notes. Carlos asked about the overall weight of the Vessel and Chen stated that with the exception of the third Power Plant and Drive Pod that the Vessels weight addition was closely off-set by what they had removed /opened-up, if anything Vessel was slightly lighter. Carlos smiled and thanked her for checking. Chen stated that although the new container racking system increased the overall capacity to a bit more, now 22,000-53’ high-cube containers. I elected to limit it to the original, targeted 20,000-53’ high-cube containers as that our original numbers for profitability are based and the additional containers would only cause access problems with water depth at both Marinas. I have adjusted the load documents to assure we carry that cargo lower in the Hull and not stacking higher. Carlos smiled has she had been listening as part of their many past discussions. Carlos signed-off as Julio turned to Chen and congratulated her on her engagement to James. She smiled and elected not to ask how he knew! Julio stated, please consider a cruise on MY-N Atlantic as part of your plans! As they moved told his door, she thanked and hugged him.

Samuel checked the time and elected to call Julio. Anna answered by saying good afternoon, Samuel, I am guessing you would like to speak with Julio, yes? He said he would. A moment later he heard Julio’s voice. Hi Julio, I need to talk with you regarding the recent flight of your two C-130J-30 aircraft. Julio stated that he hoped it was good news as that trip has cost us dearly. Was it your idea to complete a solo run into extract a few US citizens and a few more Europeans? No Samuel, but I am the Parrot that is responsible at the end of the day. That was not the answer that Samuel was expecting and elected to lower the want to jump all-over Julio position. Julio pick-up on the sedulity of the discussion’s direction. So how bad is your News, Samuel? It seems that a certain Country wants to issue a Formal Complaint regarding the hostel extraction of its Citizens. What are you aware of Julio? Julio stated he had found records that his aircraft left here Saturday late-afternoon and returned mid-late Sunday afternoon. At this moment, we are replacing all eight-engines and propellers and a full overhaul of the landing gear and brakes. Jimmy is still inspecting the balance of the aircraft’s systems. It seems that some of my staff believed that it would be Humane to support this Ops and took it upon themselves to proceed without running it up the preverbal flagpole. Good Lord Julio, how much are you into the costs of just repair? Julio stated that they were currently pushing 23+ million Euro, including the landing gear and brake rebuild. Samuel stated that it sounded like his aircraft were not air-worthily and could not have been able to make such a flight, yes? Julio stated yes, clearly not air-worthily. We will talk later, Good Friend, bye. Julio eased back and felt that this may have begun a turning point for this mess.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The Facility Security Meeting was underway in Julio’s office with Edward leading the meeting, Beak and Redvent, as was Mary in attendants. Edward was recounting the events of yesterday morning. The greatest question was why the exterior system had not noted the Missile Team as they arrived and during setting-up as they were clearly inside of the establish perimeter. Beak stated that the best they had was that the camera had failed and it should have signaled a fault but did not. The camera is at the manufacturer being tested as we speak and a new camera has been installed. Mary noted that this specific camera is a standard at all of our facilities and assets. Mary stated that she knew that the camera was being evaluated, but what is the likelihood that the camera was blinded by a laser? Redvent stated Mary’s comments have real merit and he will test one of the units in stock. But that the unit should have alarmed a failure and did not. He would determine if the unit’s software considered that a fault. Beak stated that he had tracked the equipment used against them back to Julio’s favorite sandbox and that he recommended that MY-N International consider warning our Staff and Clients, Worldwide that US Military equipment is being used by terrorist groups in Europe! Julio’s phone rang and he noted it was Anna. Yes, Anna, Samuel online-three, Sir. Thank you, Anna. Hi Julio! Julio asked if he could put him on speaker phone as we are discussing the attack on our facility yesterday. Samuel agreed. Julio stated that MY-N has determined that the equipment used by the attackers was current US Military stock and that we believe that they had used a laser to blind our exterior surveillance system. Samuel responded with very likely as we are using that technology in the field. What equipment should we be using to protect against this technology, Beak asked?

Julio excused himself from the meeting stating he had another meeting that he needed to attend and he left. Beak asked about maritime equipment that is being used on MY-N Atlantic and what was loss in Afghanistan would be used against non-military targets? Samuel was a bit slow in responding but stated that he would review what had been supplied. Samuel stated he was late for a meeting and stated, bye. Edward requested that Redvent test the cameras ASAP as of this point, we appear to be fully exposed to a repeat of yesterday. Beak stated that he would call Frederick and Priscilla and update them as to our current exposure. Mary asked Beak to look into some kind of ‘field-fix’ to assure the system alarms in the future. Beak smiled and stated he has an idea and he will test it while Redvent tests the effect of laser on the camera. Edward adjourned the meeting.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio was sitting in his Hangar manager’s office. He told her that he wanted her to set an appointment with Edward to review the organization’s policies regarding chain-of-command and specific activities outside of normal day-to-day activities. Any issues you come across, please provided to Mary for possible changes /clarity. And, for the next 25 days you will be working with Jimmy on our aircraft and more importantly, helping him enhance his systems and his use of the software. Mary and I will oversee the day-to-day actives of your office. I also want you to compile all the costs associated with that Humanitarian Activity. Please know that I care greatly about those individuals and want to help. That said, we need to act within our organization and use the talents that we have to assure the safety of the Mission, our Staff and our Equipment. Your heart was in the right place, thank you, for caring. He accepted her apology and stated that he wished to move forward. Now, who approached you regarding this Mission? The name concerned Julio as that individual was not known for Humanitarian anything. Do you have the list of individuals that were rescued? She provided the list of individuals their pilots had obtained.

Once back in his office, he entered the names of those rescued and ran the search and also cross-referenced them with those that launched the missiles here. Moments later he called Beak while he copied the screen shot and sent it to him along with the name of the individual that had set-up the Mission. Beak knew of this individual and his past attempts on MY-N staff and many others. It was the only name that Beak did not have. Julio had not said it, but Beak could see that his friend was fighting his anger as that individual had again cost MY-N and this time very close to Julio’s life and his Hangar manager. While he and Julio continued their discussion, Beak began devising a plan to close that loose end once and for all. Little did he know that such an opportunity would avail itself sooner than he would have thought.

MY-N Switzerland had reached the mid-Atlantic point and they were busy attempting to determine whether the majority of the Gulf Stream would begin or has slip to the North over the top of the English Isles or continue to pull under-it, as it’s bulk commonly begins to move further North this time of year. Carlos checked the time and elected to call Julio. Hi Carlos, what is happening in the mid-Atlantic, Brother? Not much, Brother, what is with the Email about Lasers’ taking-out our cameras? Julio told his Brother that the Amsterdam Hangar had been attacked yesterday and our review has found a high likelihood that one of their cameras had been blinded by a laser. Our Tech Team is busy verifying that point and looking at an alarm to announce that the camera is blind. Samuel is looking at our current equipment and what they have that is not effected by that technology. Carlos asked if he had visited MY-N Atlantic recently? Julio admitted that he had not, but that Chen had recently completed another onsite and he knews that she provided the Marina manager a list and that he would send it to Carlos. While you are making that happen Julio, I want to formally ask you to join me next week Wednesday as we taken MY-N Atlantic out for Sea Trails and the formal testing for Sea Worthiness Approval! That is great News Carlos and like a couple of weeks early, correct? That is correct, Julio, are you coming? Julio answered, of course I will be there.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Beak had placed a search on Julio’s old friend /nemesis and was surprised how sloppy this old bird had been in his travels. It was interesting that he had arrived in Amsterdam the day before the attack and had Hotel rooms for six. They had eaten primarily at that Hotel and left the morning of the attack. He noted that two individuals had left on a flight to Hamburg, Germany area that afternoon and are there now. Beak recalled the connection with Mrs. Mac and this ringleader. Beak called Julio and recommended that he and Redvent fly immediately to Hamburg as there was a high likelihood that they are planning an attack on Mrs. Mac. Beak recommended that Julio call Mrs. Mac and strongly recommend that they radically change their plans for this evening and tonight. Julio noted the time and called Mrs. Mac and asked if the C-130J-30 was still there and if so, close the hangar and fly-out on it now with Sara, your lives may depend on it. She thanked him and stated, bye. A short five-minutes later they walked onboard as the ramp began closed behind them. Julio approved Beak and Redvent’s flight to Hamburg and had the P.180 EVO pick them-up with their equipment at the Annex, ASAP. They were in the air and headed to Hamburg as the C-130J-30 was exiting the hangar paddock. The P.180 EVO landed at Hamburg and made its way to the FBO’s hangar, a small SUV was available and position to allow their quick transfer.

Getting Old Sucks!! And all the travel over the last two weeks had taken a toll on his old body. Add the loss of his Team in Amsterdam, the Red-tailed, Grey was not enjoying himself as his main plan had not succeeded. That said, his plan to simply walk into the Hamburg MY-N hangar and killing Mrs. Mac and her daughter, which will be sweet, and provide closure to his killing her husband, Judge Mac, all those years ago. He was aware that the hangar closed at 20:30 hours and they would just walk in at 20:20 hours. At 17:50 hours Beak and Redvent finished surveilling the hangar, as Redvent tapped into the hangar’s Server and when they confirmed that Mrs. Mac and Sara had left and as he reviewed the camera history, they confirmed that no one had entered the building. They quickly opened the overhead door remotely and drove-in and closed it behind them. Once inside they set-up and turned-on the lighting preparing for an attack. Redvent added the software package that would alarm if a laser was used to blind a camera. At 20:10 hours, the cameras noted the arrival of a small van, which first slowly circled the hangar at distance. Beak stated that it was clearly our guests. After the second circle the van drove-in and parked next to the entrance door. The cameras verified that it was just the two and also identified each of them as their targets. Redvent noted that they clearly plan to use only handguns as neither of them had a rifle or auto-pistol. They opened the door and said Hello! Beck was in the back and stated, we will be right there. Redvent’s rifle quickly shot the handguns from their grasp and next took out a leg on each of them. With both of them on the floor, Beak wing cuffed one and then the other.

Beck called Julio and asked if he wished to speak with either of them. Julio said, no, and believed it better to leave them totally in the dark. Assure closure and clean-up as usual. Beak smiled and turned to Redvent and stated we likely do not need all these lights. Beak pulled out his knife while Redvent searched their van. Beak pulled-up a chair and sat down. He let the silence work on them as Redvent entered the hangar with a carrycase and an assortment of armaments, Beak leaned forward and asked if there was anything they wanted to say prior to beginning. The old Grey asked if they knew who he was? Beak said, oh, we certainly do! And we clearly know what you have done recently and, in the past, plus, what you were planning here tonight. Our client had requested that you die slowly and with as much pain as possible. Not surprisingly, the old Grey stated he would triple what their client was paying them if they released them. Beak looked at Redvent and asked him to clarify why they are here. Redvent pulled his knife and slow cut at their lower back above their rump parallel with their spine. The muscle pain was deep and both cried out in pain. Beak asked again if they would like to talk. The old Grey began with tonight and continued. The other one was silent. Redvent ran his knife parallel to the other cut on that one and the screaming was not surprising. The Grey continued to talk while Beck was taking notes. Redvent went out and prepared their van and returned. Beak and Redvent lifted the other bird and placed him into the back of the van. Redvent ran his knife down that bird’s juggler and rolled him over and removed the wing cuffs, death came quickly. As Beck sat again next to the old Grey, he thanked him for his offer and asked how he would pay them? The money is in the carrycase in the van! Beak thanked him and said: Janise is an old and dear friend of mine, you killed her some years ago and this is for her, as he pushed his knife deep into the Grey’s chest and twisted it. They place him next to the other and removed the wing cuffs. They moved the van to the Park near the bay and locked it, once clear of the area. Redvent called the Grey’s mobile phone from a drop phone, and the van erupted in flames.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
In the very early first hour of Monday, MY-N Switzerland enter Amsterdam Harbor, although a bit closer to the Harbor than normal, the Pilot Boat pulled alongside them. Moments later she entered the Helm. Upon entering, Carlos turned the Helm over to her with the statement, same place as usual. She smiled and began guiding MY-N to her normal dock space that she noted was well-lighted. As she positioned the Vessel, she noted that the dock had vessel locations markings on it. With perfections she located the Vessel. The Pilot asked Carlos what other vessels will be docking here? Carlos smiled and said, beginning next week MY-N Ranger at 460+’, MY-N Switzerland and MY-N Eastern at 760+’ and our newest Vessel; MY-N Atlantic at a bit more than 1000+’. She smiled and told him she looks forward to the business. After the Pilot had left, Larry asked Carlos about MY-N Ranger now unloading in Amsterdam?? Carlos smiled and stated that the Italian Marina manager had double charged Chen and when she called him on it, he told her she could shove her work if she had a problem with it. No surprise, she pulled the contract for MY-N Ranger and MY-N Eastern. In additionally, he lost the railroad contract as well. Larry stated that would imply that MY-N Eastern would be docking here as well, yes? Chen is going to be busy timing everyone so that she does not have vessels waiting. Carlos smiled and said, I am certain she is already working on a plan! Carlos smiled widely as he said, one of the advantages of being the Big Guy of the four-Vessels, it is highly likely that the schedule will get built around MY-N Atlantic!!

The P.180 EVO was cutting the very early-morning sky smoothly, as it returned to Amsterdam Airport. Redvent was sleeping deeply as Beak had several tears flow as he recalled his sweet Janise. It had taken far longer than he wished but he had finally completed the promise he made to himself all those years ago. He would take the money to her family, it would never replace or soften the loss of Janise, but their life would be, to some point, a bit better. Old memories flowed and he was comforted that he had been the one to close the door on that heartless beast, at which, he smiled with the ironies of those words. Sleep came to him as he smiled. Redvent had woken and had watched as his friend floated into a comforting sleep. He had known the weight that the loss of Janise had laid upon his friend all these years and was happy for him. Redvent checked his projects and found that the camera series was susceptible to blindness caused by a specific laser spectrum. The great news was that Beak’s software provided a work-around for now. He sent out a Corporate Wide patch for GEN III, IV, V and VI software packages that would alarm if a camera became blind. As he floated-off to sleep, he heard the aircraft’s smart laptop update itself.

The following morning, Mrs. Mac and Sara returned onboard another C-130J-30. With the exception of the very clean main bay and the note on her smart laptop, there was nothing out of the normal. The Hamburg Police arrived and asked if she would run a search on a double-murder case they are working. She smiled and asked what they had. She entered the information they had accumulated thus far and selected search. As she watched the results list in columns, she noted that the search was notably slower than normal, but nothing that the officers would have noticed. The search classified the individuals as known International Terrorists commonly working out of Southeastern Africa and deep Southeastern Europe. It also showed that there was a contact out on them, as they had failed on the last three contacts. The contact on them had been placed out of Southeastern Africa. Their names and background appeared next with the normal list of recent travels and known associates. As it finished, she noted that her laptop had a Corporate Software Update available. She printed the findings and then set her laptop to update itself and the hangar’s Server. The officers thanked her while they read the results. A few minutes later her smart laptop screen displaced that the update was complete. As they left, she noted a message and checked it. The message announced the death of an individual known to her as she began her morning pray for her dear Husband, Judge Mac. As she finished, she smiled widely as a pray had been answered.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the dock crew with support of the deck crew finished the positionings of MY-N Switzerland, the container crane and railcars where set in place, as the crew positioned themselves to barcode read the containers as they were removed. Carlos and Larry walked over to MY-N Atlantic and boarded their new Vessel. As they approached the main deck, they were met by a Security Officer and asked for identification. Both of them provided their MY-N Atlantic, badge and where welcomed onboard as they heard a General Announcement that the Skipper and First Officer were onboard as the Security Officer entered their names on the check-in /out sheet. They choose to enter the Helm first and both where very happy with what they saw. Carla had worked her magic as there were three defined and complete controls areas: Center, far Port and far Starboard, each having its own smart, GEN VI laptop. Headsets with microphones where common in at least ten locations to enhance communication in the 160’ wide, Port to Starboard, by 30’ front to aft of the Helm. They elected to visit the Engine Bay next. Upon entering, they found the size near overwhelming and the three Mega Power Plants did not appear to overly fill the area. The engines where clearly under break-in mode as they responded to changing RPM based on a schedule shown on the engine management control’s, large flat screen, along with the read-outs of each Power Plant. The room was quiet and surprising cool. They both picked-up on the Hydraulic Cooling system and the size of the piping. While they returned to the Helm, they visited the Ship’s Kitchen and Dining area and was very happy at its size and equipment. Chris had clearly gotten everything he had requested and more. The MY-N’s Surgery was the next stop and both of them were total smiles as it was more than twice the size of their current enlarge Surgery. They elected to save the rest for this afternoon’s guided tour. And made their way back to MY-N Switzerland. As Carlos entered his quarters, he noted that Carla was sleeping as he slid-in next to her. He was a Very Happy Rooster!!

Frederick was working with his IT Lab staff on the GEN VI Server system for their largest US based client and noted the vast improvement that the system developed as the Servers are cabled together. This is a known reality as first seen in the grouped GEN V servers, but with GEN VI it was smoother, quicker connecting and faster overall was clearly evident. Cable connection points still played a huge part in this process. Sometimes, that process was a bit hit or miss, as Frederick smiled to himself, we are still needed! The conversation with Julio and the Team was informative and helpful. They always have several things to add to the discussion. Julio recommended developing a program to define the system wiring based on the intended application of the system and /or system segments. Frederick also remembered Julio’s warning to take care how the program is written targeting limiting the abilities of self-determination. We have not seen the full abilities /potential of GEN VI. We need to watch for signs of self-awareness, Julio had warned!

After their telecom with Frederick, Julio and his Team where busy reviewing Budget activities for the first half of First Quarter and of course, the Profit that they had developed. As they reviewed the Budget for Second Quarter, Beak asked about the Education Line Item. Julio smiled and said, that the Organization has elected to cover your Education /Training meetings four-times a year for both of you. After all, the MY-N reaps the reward of what you learn and include as part of your day-to-day activities. And separately, Mary and I have chosen to match what is in the carrycase as a gift for Janise’s family, Dear Friend. Beak smiled and stated Mary and you are true friends, thank you Julio. Julio smiled as they hugged. Now, gentle-parrots, I have completed a full review on the individuals that came back with the true citizens of North America and the EU. He provided both of them with a very short list of three individuals that needed to be found and handled properly. Each individual had several pages of documentation and most recent known locations.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
In the pre-morning hours Carlos’ alarm clock cut deep into a wonderful dream that he would share with Carla later. After a quick morning shower, he made his way to the Helm. Larry was just finishing his report and welcomed Carlos in. Carlos moved to the front, center of the Helm and looked out, over the open and now empty cargo area and asked when are we scheduled to take on our outbound cargo? Larry stated mid-Saturday, afternoon. Any rain forecasted between now and then, Larry? No Skipper, only Sunshine. Hmmm, I am guessing that the Harbor Patrol will stop-by for First Meal? Larry smiled, I am sure they will, after all, they have not missed a single, first day in Port Meal to my memory, Sir. Carlos smiled and said, you are so correct, Larry. Larry stated that he was headed to the Kitchen, do you want me to order you something? Carlos smiled and asked for his favorite. Larry said, consider it done, Skipper. After Larry had left, Carlos was deep into reading Larry’s report when his phone rang. He saw that Samuel was calling him. He answered with, Hi Samuel, what has you up so very late there. Hi Carlos, I have received a request from the Russian Government for our help in locating one of their Merchant Ships. Now that is an odd request, is it not Samuel? Well, Carlos that depends on what one has on a Merchant Ship does it not, Carlos? Okay, what is the back-story and just how can I help?

Samuel stated with, early last August was the last time they heard from their Merchant Ship as it was crossing the North Atlantic East to West on the Northside of the Gulf Stream. Carlos asked if it has an AIS Transponder? Samuel stated that it did not. Samuel, as you know, we maintain a record of all Auto-Identification Ships (AIS) on each voyage. With non-transponder ships, even if we had been in smiling and waving distance it is not logged. One moment Samuel, every Russian Merchant Ship I have seen in the last two decades had an Identification Transponder (AIS). Like I said Carlos, it depends on what you have on a Merchant Ship! So, this was a Spy Ship, Samuel? Samuel side-stepped the question and elected to try another tac. What do you recall of a Merchant Ship that you may have passed by late Summer? Carlos caught the side-step and elected to play Samuel’s game. Was that about the time you were recovering from your Heart Surgery or just prior to, Samuel? Samuel was about to bite his togue, as once again, he had forgotten that Carlos and Julio are brothers. Samuel lamented and said, yes, we are talking about a Spy Ship. Carlos came back with; I recall talking with other Container Vessels, of size, about a Ship sitting high in the North-Atlantic harassing smaller Merchant Ships from time-to-time. So, what is the real reason for your call, Samuel?

Jimmy had gotten both of the C-130J-30 aircraft back working their scheduled routes. But their pilots where still working for him and still repeating the training. Jimmy provided a mid-training test and was very happy with three of them who were acing the course. But he had one that was struggling, badly, to a point that Jimmy went back and looked at his past work. There was a clear and large drop from where he had been. Jimmy called Mary and told her his concern. Mary suggested that since MY-N Switzerland is in Port, call Carla and talk to her. She then stated, she needed to talk to her anyway and I will pass along your concern. Jimmy thanked Mary. Mary stated, bye, I will talk with you later and she than call her Sister. Carla listened with interest to what Mary was telling her and stated that she had seen this before and I will catch the train after I talk to Carlos about several other matters here, bye, Sis! Carla called Jimmy for some additional information and thanked him for bringing this to our attention, Jimmy.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
*reading along...* "Mary is with egg!"
*slapping forehead, fainting backwards into the overstuffed couch*
*calling to the bird in another room*

Rickeybird, Mary is... with egg!

*a loud screech accompanies the violent flapping of wings*

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carla met with Carlos for nearly an hour as they reviewed what he saw on their quick visit very early this morning and his first impressions. She stated that she was going to MY-N Annex hangar and preforming medical examinations of their C-130J-30 Pilots and would be back in time for the mid-afternoon tour of MY-N Atlantic. Carlos hugged her and with a kiss sent her on her way, But not before asking if she believed he would make a good father? She smiled and said, you will be a great father. The train ride was quick as most passengers were arriving in Old Town, not leaving. As Carla stepped out of the Airport Transport Bus, she was met by Jimmy at the Annex. He provided the medical documents of each pilot and provided a quick review of their last flight and what he had been seeing. Carla met with each Pilot with the Senior Pilot first. His examination took about a half an hour. As she met the last of the Pilots, and the one that Jimmy expressed concern regarding. She noted that his balance was slightly-off. His numbers where good with his blood pressure and temperature elevated. As part of the interview, she found that he had stepped-off the ramp to assist three elderly individuals onboard. As she completed a very detailed inspection of his head and neck areas, she found two Ornithodorids, that she believed to be soft bodied, African Ticks. With care, she removed each and placed each in its own sample container for evaluation by the lab and completed a full body search. She treated both sites by first deep cleaning and then placing an anti-inflammatory medication and then a droplet of medicated ointment inside the small but very inflamed holes. She than drew blood for the lab to also evaluate. She placed them in a package and left the room, stating she would be right back. She provided the package to the Annex Greeter and stated that it needed to be rushed. She then went to Jimmy and asked if the aircraft had been disinfected prior to his staff working on them. Jimmy stated that is standard procedure nowadays. She suggested that they repeat the treatment as she had found two Ticks on his pilot and that he needed to keep watch of anyone that has worked on that aircraft since its return. She went back into her makeshift examination room and spoke with the Pilot stating that she believed that he is suffering from a treatable disease that the Ticks she had removed where likely carrying that causes a Relapsing Fever that has several side-effects and is known to effect memory. She provided him a general antibiotic and would likely provide a specific medication after the Lab work is completed. She met with Jimmy and update him. She traveled to MY-N Main Hangar and met with Mary.

Julio was completing a long discussion with Samuel when Mary knocked and entered his office. As he finished, by asking when Samuel will have the new cameras available and the new listening equipment that will replace what he had originally sent. And, next time dear friend, please start with what you want to talk about first instead of this “beating about the bush” please, bye. Mary provided him the medical document of Carla’s findings. Julio stated that’s the “Gift that Just Keep Giving!” Samuel was reminding me of the ramifications that keep surfacing regarding this most recent Opts. I am happy that Carla believes that the health issue that is effecting our Pilot is short term, once the medication begins its work. He then asked Mary if Carla’s services are not need for staff at our two Hangars’ here in Amsterdam. Mary stated that Carla has a finite amount of time when MY-N Switzerland is in Port. That said, MY-N Ranger is in Port for a longer time and from what Mary is hearing their MA is as sharp as Carla. Mary suggested that he speak to both Carla and Carlos regarding such services from their fleet for the Hangar staff. Julio smiled and added a note into his Pod as he began running the time needed and he wondered if they would be further with a permanent MA for both hangars overseen and supported by Carla and her Crew of MA’s. Julio pulled the supply documents for the Surgery build for MY-N Atlantic and added general facility costs and costs for two MA’s to provided care during both hangar’s hours of operation. They are estimates as best but allowed him to understand the costs.

Carla’s return trip was near as perfect as her earlier ride as the volume had shift in the other direction. She arrived at MY-N Switzerland as Carlos was descending the stairway with the other members of the Crew. There was a general excitement among the Crew as for most of them, this was their first time seeing and being onboard the new Vessel. The Security Officer was simply checking name tags against the pre-printed sign-in sheet. The Marina manager started in the Helm with a quick tour of its layout and allowed them to roam the area. Carla was watching Carlos closely and was happy to see his approving smile as he surveyed the equipment, its placement and the general view. The gathering then went to the Ship’s Surgery and Carlos was watching his dear Carla’s reaction. Her smile told him everything he wanted to know as she was seeing the additional items that he had requested the Marina manager to add. Larry was as happy, possible a bit more than earlier this morning. Chris was overjoyed with the Kitchen, Dining and storage areas as was his assistant. The Crew were asking when first dinner would be. Carlos broke their hearts when he told them likely another two-weeks into the future, when we have approved Sea Worthiness Documents.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Each Crew member was given the location of their cabin and told to be back in fifteen minutes to continue the tour. Carla opened their cabin and entered with Carlos close behind. She was very happy as it was everything she had seen in her mind. Carlos asked if she recalled Julio’s announcement last Fall that he stated they would have a Baby Boy. Carla looked at him stating, yes, why? Because I had a like dream and I believe, we will have a sweet Baby Girl and I am so very happy Carla, as he hugged her. They met the others back in the Dining area prior to their traveling to the Ship’s Engine Bay. Both engineers where clearly happy as they worked at taking it all in. They exited to the aft of the Vessel and worked their way to the Bow and the Observation /Wave Deflector structure. With everyone taking turns in the area, as it was a bit tight for more than six. As many were fascinated with the forward view as the aft view was just as impressive. Carlos elected to inform everyone that all working stations will be staffed by two individuals on-deck and in the cargo hold, as this Vessel is too vast for crew to be working alone in those areas. Chris stated that early evening meal is ready, so we need to be working our way back. Carlos thanked him and they walked the starboard deck aft to the stairway. As the Crew disembarked Carlos and Carla stayed behind to talk with the Marina manager. Carlos started with, do not complete the installation of the Listening Equipment as Samuel has sent replacement Equipment, both internal and external. Also, there will be new cameras. Carla hugged him and stated he had completed her vision! Thank you! She then turned and hugged Carlos and stated thank-you, my dear Carlos! The Marina manager had no way to know that they were celebrating something very different.

The King Air, 350i Blackhawk purchased from MY-N last year was in its final leg into Gibraltar with its owner and his eldest son, piloting. They had asked and found that MY-N had a 350i Blackhawk available and they were more than happy to purchase it. Jimmy flew the newly finished King Air, 360ix, MY-N series, his creation, while another of their pilots, Chester, flew the King Air, 350i Blackhawk, they set their final approach for landing at Gibraltar with Jimmy landing second. All the paperwork had been completed and money transferred. Jimmy just needed to review and provide the books and final documents signed. As they meet at the MY-N hangar, the fuel trucks arrived and topped-off all three aircraft while the hangar staff cleaned and prepared the aircraft for take-off. After they had completed the review of the aircraft his son commented on the appearance of their newest King Air. Jimmy stated that we have completed a full-up date to its structure, electronics and interior. As you have experienced and seen here, we never release an aircraft that is not at the top of its linage. Tell me Jimmy, what are you replacing this with. They walked over to the King Air 360ix, MY-N Series, but before he began, he stated that we had noted that our Business Aircraft were being used to move more cargo then passengers, we purchased a number of C-130J-30’s and set a pressurized, mid-size, 8-Passenger Cabin with accommodations unit forward, attached to the cockpit and used the extensive balance to haul cargo with specific daily routes. We find them to be strong profit centers. Jimmy walked around the 360ix, MY-N Series and highlighted the vast number of improvements he had incorporated. Jimmy was asked: How Much? Jimmy smiled and stated less than brand new my friend, but several big steps better than a Blackhawk!! As Jimmy’s friend and son left for their return trip, the hangar manager provided Jimmy the hangar’s normal document sets for Corporate and stated he had better call Julio before he left as things where changing rapidly.

Anna answered Julio’s cell phone and stated, hello Jimmy, please change your flight plans from Amsterdam to Switzerland and stay the night there, please. What’s happening Anna? I am sorry Jimmy, but things are very fluid here right now and that’s all I can say. Call when you are settled in Switzerland, safe flight, bye. Jimmy was to say the least, perplexed, as he had zero idea what was happening. He quickly reviewed those he could call and ended-up with Chen most likely knowing and likely to answer his call. He changed the flight plan and re-entered it. He noted that the system took a very long time to confirm than normal. While he was waiting, he noted that the Weather Radar had not updated in the last 45-minutes. He started checking other communication systems and found like issues. He then elected to determine the status of the GPS tracking systems and found them also very slow to not updating at all. He elected to have the hangar manager contact the Tower regarding their systems and found they were having difficulties with several systems and advised her not to release aircraft until they had operational systems. She told Jimmy that they are closing the airport until they have operational systems. Jimmy started the 360ix, MY/N series aircraft and while bringing the engines to operating temperature, he reviewed the automated /satellite-based digital controls /systems and found all of them having issues maintaining connection. He switched the system control to default to analog controls /systems and found the flight systems stabilized quickly, with limited information but enough to guide the aircraft to its destination. He quickly sent a mass-message via. ground systems, to all MY-N and MY-N supported aircraft to assure that satellites would not be used. The message was short and to the point: “Immediately!! Switch Systems /Controls, Default, to Analog controls /systems. Fly your aircraft the Old Way!! Switch Now!!” Jimmy elected to send the message to their Sea Fairing Fleet as well with minor changes. Jimmy received a Text from Julio thanking him for spotting the issues, you’re the best!!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos was in the Helm when Jimmy’s message came in and he read it twice. He switched the System Control, Default, to Analog. He saw the stabilization occur and the very slow to no update of the digital systems. He quickly determined the locations of the other two Vessels and ordered them into Port with their next stop and wait for further instructions. The Early Evening meal was wonderful, as normal, as Carlos grabbed a couple of chocolate chip cookies on their way out! The Marina manager was in the Helm when they arrived and stated that we are on-hold regarding loading you until you provide us the approval as we have four other ships who’s owners have them on-hold. Carlos looked at his instruments and set a course to return to North America and watched his system define the course. He turned to Larry and asked if he had any concerns with returning to North America with only Analog systems. Larry looked at him, smiled and said, No Sir, none whatsoever. He looked at the Marina manager and stated: start loading, please. The Marina manager asked if he could pass this information along to the other Skippers. Carlos stated, as long as you load us first, please. They both called the other MY-N Vessels speaking to each Skipper and asking if they have switched their Default to Analog and if they had any concerns regarding completing their voyage. As a group they stated that changing weather was their only concern and that we simply add that line item back into our hourly reports. Carlos stated as soon as you are prepared, be on your way, safe travels, good friends!

Julio was attempting to wade through all the messages from their Clients regarding the great help Jimmy’s Email had been. Several stated that they had missed the fact that their GPS was not updating and had they not received Jimmy’s information, this may have been a very different message. He had also received even more from their many hangers, Pilots and Skippers. He contacted his Hangar manager and suggested that we do something special for Jimmy when he arrives back later today. She stated that was a great idea, I will make that happen. Julio eased back into his chair as an idea regarding a like product that could be added to their offering and the more thought he put into the idea, it transitioned from good to amazing, as a group of products emerged. He could see the need at every one of their Clients that have or use aircraft, ships, and of course, all of their hangers, Worldwide. Now, who to spearhead this new project. At the same moment he made a connection he had seen between his CFO and their Bank’s Systems manager, Mathew. He began developing a project outline, a timeline and the estimated cost. As he finished the document, Mary and Leonardo entered the room. He elected to stand as his Son was coming his way as fast as he could run /fly as his Father lifted his wings and grabbed his Son from near flying over his head and pulled him down and around as Leonardo said with joy: weeeee!!

Carlos was not surprised to find Carla still-up as he entered their quarters. She smiled and asked him to describe his recent dream, please. Carlos stated that he was enjoying a warm afternoon’s Sunshine on a sandy beach when he heard a young child call-out: Dad! Where are you Dad? I said that I am over here sweetheart! I am coming Dad! He answered back with; I will wait for you sweetheart. A moment later she pops up-over a slight hill and came running in my direction. A moment later she jumped into my wings. This beautiful dear baby girl was saying how much she loved me and was busy hugging me. Carla smiled at him and then hugged him, holding him close to her. Carlos stated that he is no-way as good at seeing future stuff as Julio, but I do have dreams that kind of speak to future happenings. I love you Carla, thank you for loving me, dear. Carlos called the individual that would be taking Carla’s place and asked if she would be at the Galveston MY-N hangar mid-morning tomorrow as we need you on the voyage to North America. He checked the schedule and told her she would be flying on a KLM 747 departing from the MY-N hangar. He will get the specific information to her ASAP, Thank You. Carla looked at her Rooster and said, you greatly underestimate yourself Carlos as I have seen you use those powers. She looked at him and asked him to predict what was about to happen right here and now! Carlos smiled widely. See, you can predict the future, Sweetheart, as she wrapped her wings around him and pulled him closer.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio’s office phone rang with Anna stating that Sara Carter, with Wolf News is online, #7, Sir. Julio thanked her and stated, Hello Sara, what can I do for you today? Sara asked about the Worldwide satellite issues and what he could add to what is happening. Julio stated that there had been several warnings over the last several of weeks, as seen on Wolf News and others that as a result of a number of large very activity Sunspot that satellite communication could be effected. No one was prepared for this level of interference. Sara asked if there could be sabotage occurring? Julio stated that he had not heard of that but he could not rule that out with current Worldwide tensions. Sara asked what his organization is doing to limit the effect of the current communication issues. Sara, we are a close knit, small international group and you are likely going to obtain a better answer from the much larger international corporations. To another point, Julio. We are putting together another Black Opts flight and need aircraft. Sorry Sara, we just rebuild two of our three EU based aircraft and they are busy with catching-up with their daily routes. I have no spare cargo aircraft. I heard that you are adding aircraft this year. Yes, Sara, that is true, but they will be the very large international long-haul aircraft requiring long, current technology runways and full-service ground support. Regarding cargo aircraft, I had turned nearly all my contacts to get two much older cargo aircraft when we replaced the engines on our two C-130J-30. Point being there is not very much out there, Sara. Try contacting the other groups that are still running Opts, Sara. I have been Julio, they are all taking about the heavy maintenance demands caused by using the unimproved runways, ranging over 70% of their operating budget. Julio said, I do have a unique aircraft that needs flight time to complete its testing. The downside is that it has major limitations to the level of unimproved runways it can handle, at best we are talking an active, maintained, ‘grassy’ landing field. It can be configured to carry up to nine-passengers maximum.

As the P.180 EVO prepared for landing at Sweden’s Stockholm airport in the early morning hours. Beck and Redvent reviewed their documentation again to confirm the exact location of two of their three targets. The goal was simple, catch them away from the Hotel and move them to a secure area and obtain as much information that they have, complete their mission and meet the aircraft not later than 11:15 hours. The MY-N hangar had a small white van ready for them and helped move their equipment from the aircraft to the van. Once loaded they left quickly. They found their two targets on their early morning walk and moments later they laid in the back of the van. They parked in a large Park and Ride lot and moved to the back of the van. Fifteen minutes later they had what they came for and completed their mission. The Swedish Police will find two individuals with German paperwork that had mis-stepped on a waking trail and broken their necks and an ankle as they tripped and fell-over a short cliff in the dark. They stopped for first meal and completed their report. The third individual was in Norway staying in a small village along the North Sea. They updated their information and elected to fly there this early-afternoon and target completing their mission after the evening meal. As they arrived at the Stockholm MY-N hangar, they were met by the hangar manager asking if they could look at their Server. Beck worked at transferring their bags while Redvent inspected the Server and ran several tests. Among other small things, which he quickly fixed, their Server had an unauthorized phoneline (hotwire) connected. Redvent ran a trace and identified the location, phone number and owner. Beck arrived as Redvent was completing a look at that location. The location was that of an employee of the hangar and they elected to strike his server hard and pulled /cut the connected wire. They then walked over to the employee and began a conversation. They determined that he was a gamer and was using the power of the hangar’s GEN V Server to play at a championship level. Redvent update and adjusted the security system to catch such activities in the future. He also created a program that would search the organizations vast number of Severs to find other such users. A quick meeting with the hangar manager followed with a recommendation that she eliminate this employee from her staff, now!

Julio entered his CFO’s office and asked if she has a little time for him. She looked-up and stated, we really need to stop meeting like this, as Parrots will be talking, as she smiled and asked what he had on his mind. Julio said, let them talk, as there is no reason why a CEO cannot meet with his CFO, or is there? She smiled and said, not unless there is nothing to talk about, so what brings you here, Julio? Julio provided her a project outline with estimated costs and timing. She looked at the project and began seeing the foundation and structure for another brilliant project filled with opportunities for the further expansion of MY-N International’s base business. She looked at him and asked what inspired this jewel, Julio? And I really do mean inspired as this little project of yours could easily double the financial strength of this organization within six months. Julio looked at her and stated, I was looking for a reason for you to meet with and spend extended time with Mathew at our Bank to set this into motion. She looked at him for a long moment and asked if he was a matchmaker, as well? Julio stated, no, as he chuckled, that position is already taken by my dear Mother. She asked how much visibility does this project have? Julio stated: You, Mathew and back-feed me. When it is near ready for software development, then, but not before. She smiled and agreed.

Most Reactions

Latest posts