OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
“All the Best Things in Life! Live on the other side of Fear!” Author unknown.

The P.180 EVO had landed and was rolling to the MY-N hangar in Norway. As before, the hangar had a small white van ready for them as they quickly loaded and were on their way. They located the individual still in his Hotel room. After knocking at the door and introduced themselves as Interpole Agents, they began Interrogating him. While looking at his French document set, Redvent pointed-out that his French documents had been forged and asked for his actual documents. He provided his Afghanistan documents. Beck quickly entered the information into his laptop and ran a search. The individual that had once held those documents had been murdered 19 months ago. When confronted, he attempted to escape, but was blocked and hit the floor hard, hitting his head on the radiator valve stem, piecing his skull, death followed quickly. They quickly checked the room, made a couple of minor adjustments, plus the removal of helpful and confusing documents, including the French paperwork. they left. They eat dinner at the MY-N hangar and left for Amsterdam at 20:45 hours. While reviewing the information obtained, they found several links that would interest Julio!

Carlos and Carla packed their things and with the help of their crew moved to their MY-N Atlantic quarters. After unpacking, they returned to MY-N Switzerland to help their crew moved their items that they wanted but will not be able to bring with them on the aircraft. Evening meal included several short speeches and introduction of the Vessel’s New Skipper, First Engineer and Surgery MA. Carla met with her replacement, reviewed the documents, the need to complete a Medical Examination and Drug Test with each crew member prior to 12 hours after leaving the dock. She warned her replacement that Carlos’s crew will be lining-up as the Vessel leaves the dock, so be ready. She pulled her and Carlos’, plus their Head Engineer’s file and provided a sealable box for the balance of their crew’s files that would be returned with their crew as they fly back to Amsterdam. Carla recommended that she institute the same rule as if you find a problem, and you are hours from Port, no one will be happy, especially your Skipper!! Larry and Carlos met with the new Skipper in the Helm. Carlos started with a quick briefing on the Vessel and her general abilities and his recommendations regarding routes vs. weather. Also, until more satellites are operational the controls /systems are defaulting to analog. As a result, keep close track of the weather is critical. Larry will provide further introduction to your Vessel, while underway, enjoy! Chris met them at the stairway with a bakery box, a larger smile and hug. Carla and Carlos said their goodbyes to their crew, as they exited down the stairway. At the dock level, they meet the Pilot as she was making her way to the stairway. But not before she confirmed that Wednesday, they will be taking MY-N Atlantic out for her Sea Trials at 9:30 hours sharp. Carlos smiled and stated, we will see you than. They walked over to MY-N Atlantic and checked-in with the Security Officer he provided a list of those onboard overnight and that the bulk of the work will be with the installation of the new Listening Equipment and Controls, plus new cameras. Carlos thanked him as he noticed he was reading from a prepared document, as they headed to the Helm and then to their quarters. Carlos checked the mini kitchen /bar and found that Chris had fully stocked it, which had Carlos smiling. As he opened the box that Chris had provided, his smile went super-sized, chocolate chip cookies the way he loves them!

With coffee in hand and a couple of cookies nearby, they sat in the Helm of MY-N Atlantic and watched as MY-N Switzerland moved away from the dock and then entered the river’s shipping lane and began her way out of the harbor. Carlos said that this was the first time he had seen MY-N Switzerland underway, she is a beauty. Carla said, they are all beauties, hon! Carla smiled and she was sure that the Deck Crew had already lining-up at the Surgery. And the line will continue to grow as MY-N Switzerland continue to travel out of the harbor. Larry and the Harbor Pilot put the new Skipper to work at the Helm as there is no better way to get the feel of one’s Vessel than to step-up and take control! The Harbor Pilot made her way-out to the stairway where Chris met her with a bakery box. She smiled and thanked Chris. He turned and headed to the Surgery joining the line behind his assistant. She confirmed that she had set a snack out prior to making her way here. Chris thanked her and they began reviewing what they had planned for tomorrow. Larry checked the waterline and suggested they reduce water in the ballast tanks as they are running a bit deep. He agreed recalling Carlos’ statement that this Vessel had a want for a specific water depth. As they entered the English Channel the Skipper guided his Vessel to the outer Westside of the seaway and increased speed to 28 knots and checked their position to the course that had been set by Carlos earlier. Larry watched the temperature and the speed of the Gulf Stream as it flowed South. Chris stopped by and stated that the Surgery was waiting for them! Larry thanked Chris and stated he would be next as he left the Helm to the new Skipper. In the quiet of the Helm, the new Skipper found the Vessel comfortable to Skipper. Even with the controls /systems defaulting to analog it was still a major step-up from what he had been skippering. As he reviewed the route, he noted that they would be traveling just inside the Southern side’s Eddies of the East bound Gulf Stream once they turned Westward. He elected to increase to 30 knots and also watched the system select the best settings of RPM and propeller pitch. He noted that the system recommended changing to their Western course before they joined the Southerly flow of the Gulf Stream that had flowed under England. He ran a comparison and smiled. Larry returned and stated that it was your turn Skipper. He adjusted course, updated Larry and was on his way to Surgery.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio entered his CFO’s office, unannounced, again, and sat in front of her desk. She smiled and elected to wait to see where Julio elected to take this conversation. Julio asked if there was a method of determining the cost effectiveness of a Humanitarian Mission? She pondered the question for a moment and stated that one would need to value what the outcome resulted in and place a value on it. To a degree, it is not unlike a City Government building a Park for Children. It becomes a project for the “Betterment” of its Community. But I am guessing you are looking more at seeing a monitory value on the results. In that case, we would need to quantify the results of every advantage that the Mission has brought us from changes to the equipment that provides a return on their upgrades, advantages in new uses, safety in carrying-out day-to-day operations, etc. Julio smiled and asked what a Banker would want to see? She smiled and said, now that is a far more demanding set of requirements, Julio, but still achievable. One would need a more clearly defined “Cost to Benefit Ratio.” Julio looked at her and said, like we had added a Retaliation System to one of our C-130J-30 aircraft and it verified in a Mission its effectiveness and a like version saves that C-130J-30 from being taken down by a ground to air missile? A perfect example, she stated. We can develop a document, which defines the cost of the loss of the aircraft, its crew and cargo to the cost of supporting the Mission. In your example, the specific C-130J-30 survived such an attack, and safeguarded the following aircraft, which double the savings. She quickly began developing the savings and determined that the added onboard systems on the C-130J-30 saved the organization about 115 million euros and cost the organization 41 million euros i.e., the cost of repairing both of the aircraft, and two-loaner aircraft during the repair work, which resulted in a 74 million euros saving. A Banker could see that analyzes and understand it. Julio smiled.

Speaking of his Banker, Julio had been activity pursued by a Commodities Group regarding the purchase of their Cruel Oil Transport Vessels at an excellent Cost-to-Return ratio. He reluctantly agreed to a meeting at MY-N Amsterdam, a couple of days from now and confirmed the day and time with his Banker for him to join them. Julio had meet with them last fall but walked-away at that time. The market had changed vastly and the ratio had improved even more, to a point that the deal was almost too good to be true. Now, but just a few days from the meeting the market had heated greatly and so had the profit potential to a point that Julio believed they would likely change their asking price.

During that discussion with his Banker, Julio could tell that he was not overly happy as Martin had likely informed him of the special project that had come out of MY-N Finance group, specifically, Julio’s CFO. While his Banker was reviewing the project with Martin, they became aware of just why it was being handled in such an abnormal way. If their numbers are an indication of its potential, it will change the way Julio’s Bank would view MY-N International, that is, a much larger client. Julio smiled and stated that he was sorry that he had not told him prior to Martin’s meeting with him. But, dear friend, if you are not aware that Martin and my CFO are not attracted to each other, you are not paying attention. That is not the point Julio. Julio corrected him by saying its late Winter dear friend. His Banker reminded him that such a relationship could be a problem. Julio stated that with Martin’s talents, I would hire him moments after your group considered it a problem as I see him as a ‘must have’ for the success of this project. I see your point Julio, but. Sorry dear friend, but No Buts! Must have for the success of this project. And, to a degree, the foundation for a long marriage between your Bank and MY-N International. His Banker chuckled and stated, that is why I love working with you Julio. I will assign Martin for greater time with this project. When I am there next, let’s Toast this joint project, Julio stated, sounds like a deal, bye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Chester and his flight crew had left Amsterdam early this morning on their bi-monthly flight around the Mediterranean. The C-130J was Yellow-Nape’s first cargo aircraft purchased to support Humanitarian flights within Africa several years ago. Mrs. Mac and Sara did fly with the aircraft on its last flight out-of-Africa, prior to its major upgrades at MY-N Amsterdam. Since than Beak and Redvent had used it to swap-out /upgrade MY-N hangar Server systems and install /upgrade Client’s Server systems throughout Europe. Late last Summer, they tested the automated Armament system used on a Humanitarian mission with another aircraft. That original system was still onboard and Chester always assured that it was cleaned, loaded, operational and ON for this route as near 70+% of this route was in questionable areas. As he leveled-off on the final approach leg into Gibraltar, they received clearance as his co-pilot stated that the road traffic had been closed, Sir. Chester enjoyed flying this aircraft as its feedback was easy to read. As they taxied to MY-N hangar, they both saw the incoming message and elected to read it once the aircraft was at the hangar and shut-down. Their three passengers would be leaving them here as they had been at Amsterdam Hangar for training. The message was short and to the point: Active Ground-to-Air Missiles attacks reported in large regions of Libya!! Apply due caution!! While the containers where being swapped-out, Chester and his co-pilot reviewed their flight plan and elected to fly into Libya from the Mediterranean, land and exit back-out using the same route. They changed from flying to Chad from Libya to first flying to Egypt than into Chad. As they lifted out of Libya, the Alarm System noted that they are been targeted by a Ground-to-Air Missile system and that a missile had been launched, as the system automatically released magnesium flairs that caught the attention of the missile as it followed the flairs to the ground. At the same time, the aircraft’s Armament system fired a missile, which quickly made is way to the launcher site after it exposed, there were an additional seven explosions around the site.

Julio was busy reading Chester’s report as Beak knocked and entered his office. He passed the document to Beak and stated that I am sure you have read it. I have sent a copy to Samuel for his information. Your comments Beak? Beak started; we had been warned and should not be surprised that it happened. Julio agreed and added that he was happy that the technology continues to be so effective. Beak agreed and noted that the government could be involved, but they could just as likely set a 50 caliber machine gun sites, but they would have to be much closer to the airport and far less deniable. If I hear you correctly Beak, you believe that it ‘was’ their government that launched the Ground-to-Air Missile, yes? Beak stated that he would recommend that they avoid serving Libya for the next two months and fly under it to Chad and on to Egypt. My guess is that we will see a safe flight corridor made available for our flights as they quickly determine it is costly to not have us visit our hangar, in a timely manner. Julio sent a Message to the MY-N hangar manager in Libya stating that their flight earlier this week had been fired upon by a Ground-to-Air Missile and until safety for our flights can be assured, we will halt flights until further notice.

With his Banker and the representatives of OMG Commodities Group at his office table, Julio had turned on the large flat screen for their presentation. The Group had provided a presentation last Fall and Julio had guessed that this one would be much the same except with different numbers as the market in general had increased extensively. As a quick summery, they began with the extensive increase in the cost per barrel of crude oil and the increase in their profit picture. The goal had not changed as they wanted to sell four of their 1000’ crude oil tanker ships. The interesting part was that the asking price had not changed. Julio had recovered his notes from their last presentation and was quickly reviewing his notes while they presented the upward changes in pricing and enhanced profit opportunities as increased demand verses a limited supply continued to drive prices higher plus the specter of War. Julio thanked them for their presentation and again noted that MY-N’s Business Model targets the trade between their clients and at present they have no clients that are Refineries. The presenter stated that MY-N has become very proficient at transporting cargo and that you are adding your fifth ship currently. Transporting crude oil is much the same Business Model and we already have Refineries under contract and your group only needs to transport from the various loading point and the Refineries. Julio ran their numbers and was searching for what he was missing as no one sells a profit center that is turning the kind of numbers they are presenting. Julio asked if their model was based solely on carrying cruel oil to the Refineries and returned empty? Julio ran several searches and was stunned by the results. All of their Vessels had been experiencing on-going maintenance issues running the full gamete from minor to major, with most issues seem to be with their engines. He remembered that Carlos ran Marine Grade Diesel Fuel and stated that their engines run cooler, lower required compression and at lower RPMs vs. surface speed. Gentle-parrots, I would like to speak with my Banker, in private, as the two of them stepped-out of his office. In the hallway, Julio stated that his gut was screaming; Run! But my mind is liking the numbers. What am I missing?

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio’s Banker stated that last year and again this year, there has been a steady stream of transfers of Mega Tanker ownership from Brokers to Shipping Groups as the Brokers clean their profits picture from cost of equipment to simply buying /selling commodities. The Shipping Groups commonly get caught when the market collapses. Your gut continues to sever you well Julio! Julio smiled and asked what we should do with them. His Banker recommend that we offer them the opportunity to sign the ownership of the four-ships to MY-N International, after, they are recertified to current North American specifications, seaworthiness, for one Euro each, a fifteen-year contract with guaranteed 18-Transatlantic voyages each year, for each Mega Tanker, payment per trip, would be set at 25% the cost of crude delivered volume at the start of the voyage, if more than at delivery cost, per nautical miles, per round-trip. That should have them running for the door quickly, sir. As they re-entered his office, Julio stated that they have an offer. The smiles quickly changed to fronds as they attempted to reduce their original offer and Julio thanked them and lead them to the door.

As he closed his door and looked at his Banker and stated, I have a question my friend regarding Marina Ownership? His Banker smiled as Julio commonly has a well-conceived project when he starts a discussion like this. As you know, we have a strong working relationship with two Marinas. Both are faced with a need to upgrade to allow them greater use of their facilities. Their owners are not big on risking their funds and their Banks are even less interested. A review of their operations show’s solid numbers over the last six-years, when one pulls our business out of the mix. When we add our numbers, they are cash happy. Our risks are the continued slow-down in the work for the MARS’ Project as it changes to the launch stage. There is talk about an additional site on MARS, but that build may occur in Phoenix, US with MY-N North America handling the shipping supply. That said, we continue to see growth as part of MY-N Client activities as they continue to see the benefit of working as a group. Julio’s Banker stated that he must remember that the growth has been all based on his vision and hard work, which means MY-N is a one Rooster operation! Who is doing what you are doing within your organization, Julio? You need another you, onboard! Julio began thinking of another him and his brother topped his list. He thanked his Banker and stated he would begin considering the process of finding another him, not acknowledging his choice had already been made.

Kendal entered their apartment; Rosa was home and she was clearly mad! Did you see that Julio had denied our request for a reduction in shipping charges? Kendal stated that he had but was not surprised as CERN’s volume had fallen and was likely to continue to fall as the MARS’ Group project was finishing-up and it appears that the next project would be assembled at the Phoenix facility in the US. Rosa, I am lucky that Julio has not increased my costs for air /ocean containers. Please remember that you are a MY-N employee, Rosa. MY-N guidance has kept CERN in business and Julio has been very kind my dear. Rosa, by the end of this year, we will be at 20% of the volume we had last year at that time. Last year we had been spending far more than we took in. This year, we have begun showing a profit in January, thanks to Julio and your recommendations. Now, why are you so mad, at Julio? Because I should be a Partner by now. Kendal stated that Julio was very honest with us regarding the down sides of your coming here instead of staying in Amsterdam. MY-N has been very kind as your end-of-year bonus greatly exceeded mine. If I recall correctly, Julio suggested that in 2023, Lang will want to transfer to Australia to be closer to his family and that position at the Annex Law Suite would be available for you to consider. By that time, CERN may no longer need me, so we will see what the future will bring.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio had completed his diligence regarding the purchase of the Marinas. The Galveston Marina was straight forward as the single owner had been selling his holdings and this Marina was the last of his business properties, at this point, it all came down to defining a price. One of the surprises was that the Punta Arenas, Chili Marina was also owned by the same individual that owned the Amsterdam Marina. He was also an older individual and had also been devesting himself over the last several years. Julio had developed a pricing structure based on his business and market knowledge, but Carlos had told him that there is a romantic /sea-fairing /mistic, part of this business that has no connection to reality. He would discuss his findings with Carlos while they are on Sea Trials. Mary met Julio in his office and stated that if you want to travel with your Brother, we need to be leaving now, sweetheart. Julio smiled and closed his door behind him. On the way to the Marina, Julio share what he had been considering regarding his Brother’s growth in the organization and purchasing a couple of Marinas. He looked at his wife and stated, I cannot take-on anymore and for us to continue to grow I need to delegate. Mary looked at her husband and smiled, thanking him for beginning to delegate more. He smiled and said that I want to expand your role in being more active beyond your current duties with adding the day-to-day operations of the Amsterdam Hangar with you over-seeing at an Executive Level, the Finance Group and the Annex Legal Suite. I want to increase Beak’s Management activates, placing Worldwide Organization Security under his wings. She asked what he had planned for Rosa. Julio stated that as long as she stays in Switzerland, I really cannot increase her responsibilities. Julio, you know that your Sister will see this as cutting her out of her rightful growth within the organization. I have a standing offer for her heading the Annex’s Legal Suite, if she returns to Amsterdam, as it is now, that is a position that does not allows remote management. What is your recommendation, Mary?

As they parked in the indicated parking area, they exited the SUV and looked-up at MY-N Atlantic and both said WOW at the same time. Carlos met them at the top of the stairway as Julio stated: Permission to Come-Aboard, Admiral! Carlos, Amazon Hugged, his Brother and then his Sister. Julio asked if Carla was in their Quarters or the Surgery as he needed to speak with her. Carlos stated, she is in her Surgery getting things organized. Carlos took Mary on a tour of the Helm and she was very impressed with its layout and the touches that Carla had incorporated into its design. Her use of wood and fibric in an otherwise cold Steel and Electronics setting was amazing. The normal echoing was gone as was the heavy background Humm. She was amazed at how well the large quad; GEN VI Servers set under the custom wood cabinet /table combination in the very center of the Helm blended in, defining the Starboard and Port sides of the Helm with the Center station in front and a series of large screens behind it.

Julio knocked and entered the Surgery and was met by a family sized hug from Carla. He smiled and congratulated her and Carlos on their predicted arrival of a Baby Girl! He stated that he was planning on several major changes at MY-N International Group and most all of them in Amsterdam and it will require some reconfiguring at both Hangars. He provided his drawing of each and stated she had full desecration, as always. In the best of all Worlds, I would have wanted to tell both Carlos and you together, but I will meet with him directly after signatures are in place as I want his strong, steady mind on the task before him. He reviewed the entirety of his thinking and the where, the when, the emotions and the needed growth to assure everyone’s financial wellbeing, including our Chicks, as he smiled at her. She asked if Carlos is ready for this kind of undertaking. Julio smiled at her and stated, you have felt and know his strong Will and caring Heart. You have seen him under great stress as the Sea lifted her waves against him and at the same time his display of confidents for his crew to derive their comfort that Carlos will bring them safely to Port! You know him better than I do dear Sister. All I have to do is to assure him that I will have his back, Always!! Carla, blinked, and looked at Julio, stated that both Mary and Rosa have stated that you have a velvet tongue. I love you dear Brother, as she opened her wings and hugged him. She softly pushed him back and looked beak-to-beak and said, your Big Brother Loves You, Julio, Unconditionally, and will follow-you wherever you want to go!! I love you as well dear Brother. I will update the drawings for you and they will be ready before you leave today. Julio said, no. I want you as part of my discussion with my dear Brother a bit later. The drawings can wait for your full comfort in this project. She smiled and hugged him again and suggested he join his Brother at the Helm. Once she had closed her door, she opened her GEN VI, smart laptop and within a half an hour had the draws-up dated. She would refine them later, if needed.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio entered the Helm and said he was sorry for not getting the Admiral’s tour of the Helm. Julio looked at his Brother and stated I Love You, Dear Brother. They did a quick group hug. They moved to the back of the Helm, behind the large center table. The Helm was busy with the Harbor Pilot, in place, at the center controls and the Inspection Officers and their Staff along the front area of the Helm and in the Engine Bay. Mary and Julio sat at the elevated seating along the back and listened as the Chief Officer reviewed what they would be doing and who would be handing each task. He turned to the Harbor Pilot and requested that she set MY-N Atlantic, to Sea! With little more than the very minor change of the view, there was no desirable sound or feeling of movement. Once the crew had taken in the large diameter nylon braded rope. The Harbor Pilot signaled that they are departing the dock. The sideways movement showed again only by the changing view. The Harbor Pilot set the joystick to center and then moved the joystick forward, again, only the change in the view occurred. The course /view changed as they moved from the river to the Harbor gateway, then out to the English Channel and then onto the English Channel. The Channel showed a slight chop from the North as they moved first across to the center than to the far Western side of the Channel building speed as they traveled with the current. At 28 knots, the Harbor Pilot reported the Vessels speed and requested a direction. The Chief Officer stated, set speed ahead to 38 knots and continue on this heading. The Pilot returned a crisp, Yes Sir! After much activity forward, Mary contacted Carla and asked if she could join her. Carlos recommended the inner passageway and opened that door and stated, straight ahead, you will see the Surgery signage. She kissed Julio on the way out. An hour later the group was reviewing their documents and findings. They agreed that MY-N Atlantic was ready for Sea and began the signature process. As they traversed the river toward the Marina, the Chief Officer provide Carlos with the document set and thanked him and the Marina manager for their excellent work. He leaded in and in a near whisper stated that most of the Mega Ships they had been on were at most, barely ready. Take care out there as you should not trust that others are in full control of their Vessel!! Carlos recalled Amy’s warning and understood what he had meant as Carlos thanked the Chief Officer.

As the Helm became empty, Julio congratulated his Brother and asked if he had time to talk about business. He stated, for you Brother, always! Julio smiled and asked if he would call Carla and ask the ladies to join us, please. Carlos phoned Carla and asked if they could all join their Rosters in the Helm. Moments later the Lady’s joined them in the Helm. As they gathered around the center table, Julio started with the comment that their Banker had told him earlier this week. My Dearest Family, we are at the edge of the next large growth stage of MY-N International Group with the largest changes at Amsterdam Headquarters. Each of you will be a major part of that growth as I can no longer cause that growth on my own, I need each of you to be a major part of this growth. Julio spent the next hour detailing what, who, where and when. They each took turns asking questions and his answers clearly defined he was leading them on a well-considered path. Carlos asked the last and most defining question, how many Chicks do you see, Julio? Julio smiled and said with confidents: Seven, including Christina, but not equally spread amongst us, nor all in the same year.

Rosa entered Julio’s office and quickly made her way to him as she began lifting her right wing as she was preparing to Wing Slap him. Julio stepped closer to her while opening his wings inside of hers. Her right wing came down hard on his back. At the same moment she felt Julio lift her with a loving hug, stating in a joyful tone how much he had missed her and Loved her deeply. Her left wing came in softly as she said how much she Loved him as tears began to flow. She kissed him and thanked him as she repeated that she Loved him. His wing wiped her tears away as he opened his wings. Julio caught the sight that Mary had eased into a pounce position, as her facial expressions clearly indicated that she was more than ready to step-in on Rosa’s attempt to hurt her Julio. Julio smiled at Mary as an indication that he had vastly lowered Rosa’s aggression. Rosa sobbed in Julio’s arms as her eyes came to meet his, saying she was so very sorry, my dear Brother. Julio looked at her and said, I know your pain my dear Sister, far too many years of darkness now in the past, I promise you far more years of Sunshine in your future.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Mary had stepped back and reentered the room. She looked at Rosa and asked if she wanted to talk to her Brother alone or... Rosa stated, no, this is Family, dear Sister. She turned to Julio and said how sorry she was! I was about to do and say things that would be really stupid and you stopped me and with a warm hug, reminding me that you are always thinking of us first! She sat down and stated that Kendal had reminded her of the same, Tuesday. What did he say regarding CERN’s, Julio asked? He stated, with them pulled down to just CERN activities, they likely will not need him at some point in the future. Julio moved to his desk and opened the large center drawer and removed a document /drawing and set it on the table. Mary knew what it was as she had been with Julio when he had put together a like paper last late Summer. Rosa was confused even as she started to see that it was a path with timelines /events /symbols on it. Mary could read it with easy, Rosa was struggling and Mary saw that as a good thing at this point. Julio began to roll it up as Rosa asked what it was? Julio stated that it is not completed, yet, and there are several things that are still very cloudy. But to your question, yes, it is very possible that sometime sooner rather than later, Kendal will be available, possibly for MY-N?? He has skills that we will need as we grow. Julio checked the time and stated that he has a meeting here with Beck and Redvent in about 10 minutes that I need to start preparing. Mary stood as the Ladies headed toward the door. Julio knew that his dear Mary and Rosa will talk.

Julio opened the document /drawing and added clarity to a section that had eluded him. He also filled in a bit further along as one clearly effected the other. He was reviewing his notes as Beak and Redvent entered the room. Julio’s desk phone rang with Anna stating that Carla was on line #4, sir. Julio thanked her and said, Hi Sister, perfect timing, dear heart, as I have Beck and Redvent in my office now. That’s great Julio, turn-on your large screen as I link to your GEN VI, smart laptop. Julio selected the large screen as the Annex layout appeared. Julio stated that as he had told them, we are beginning the next phase of the organization. As you know, CERN continues to downsize and we need to adjust to that reality. At the same time, we continue to grow our client-to-client business. To that end, we will be bringing our Transportation Guru’s here, Chen and James. Julio asked; Carla, where and why there, as the screen filled-in? Carla, red penned the area that Beak currently has and that it would become the Logistics Center. Beak stated that makes sense, I rarely use that area. Carla stated that’s not the reason, it is the GEN VI server you have in your office as Chen and James need to be tied into the full World as our inventory moves in real time. Your new area is much closer to your heart, my friend, as she shifted pages to the first floor and red penned the area under the staircase and the open area on the other side of that non-structural wall. This area is near three times the size of Becks office, which she used to expand the IT Lab /Assembly area into. Your area, Beak, will be here, near the front of the current IT Lab. They both smiled! Julio said to Beak, I need you to take Worldwide Corporate responsibility for Security and Redvent, I need you to fully support him as you have always done. All Security Groups, Worldwide reports to the both of you. Any adjustments in who does what is between the two of you, yes? I am seeing, we have approval on that segment Carla, please proceed, bye. My dear friends, thank you for being here! Beak stated that this added responsibility is perfect from so many vantage points! Keep the visions coming Julio. Julio smiled as he shifted to the large drawing document. As Beak slides a segment of the notes he made from their last activity and pointed to the link that he had heard, which tied the latest Humanitarian Opts’ together and addressed the real reasoning! Julio read it a couple of times and pondered what more it could mean. He looked at his drawing and stated this also ties other segments together, as well, thank you!! He placed a piece of tracing paper and red-penned the first link, which located the next link, then another link, than the next, as his smile expanded. Julio spotted a Turnkey that allowed many things to connect and flow! He made several notes and rolled the document up. He set the drawing in the Safe and closed the door.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The three of them entered the FBO cafeteria and each ordered a lite mid-day meal. The meal was enjoyable, Julio stated that he was headed to meet with their CFO as it is always better to keep Finance in the information loop. As he stood, his phone rang and he noted that it was Frederick. Mr. Big how are you, Frederick! Doing well Julio, was wondering if you have time to meet this afternoon? Name the time Frederick. Frederick stated, my flight lands at 14:45 hours, let us make it 15:00 hours. I will meet you in your office Julio. It’s locked in Frederick, see you than, bye. Frederick was surprised that Julio did not ask what the meeting would be about. He wondered if he already knew that Kendal’s position would end before Spring starts. Julio knocked and stepped into his CFO’s office. She smiled and welcomed him in. I am guessing we will be talking about the changes that you have coming up, yes? That would be correct dear lady. Julio reviewed everything, providing the changes in blocks /groups /segments and providing costs with each. He had just two changes that had moved-up by at least a year, but aside that the timeline it is firm. She had only one question and that was if he would be stopping by in the future? Julio smiled and said, I will be dear lady, as I would miss our meetings otherwise and that is not going to happen!

Julio’s phone rang as he was returning to his office. He saw that it was Carlos. Hi Carlos, what’s on your mind, dear Brother. The owner of Amsterdam Marina will be here tomorrow and has asked for a tour of MY-N Atlantic. I am guessing it would be a great chance to meet and enjoy some small talk? Are you available mid-morning Julio? Like 10:00 hours Carlos? Sounds good, brother, bye. Julio checked the time and elected to complete what he had learned and needed to update the drawing and documents before Frederick’s arrival. He completed his list and as so common, those items provided clarity elsewhere. Mary entered his office. Julio updated Mary on his afternoon so far. What has yours been like, Mary? I have gotten Rosa on her way back to MY-N Switzerland, she is really concerned about Kendal. Julio stated that in about a half hour, Frederick will be here, he asked for a meeting and while I was updating the drawing, I saw this tiny event, as he pointed it out. Mary looked at it and then her Rooster and back to the drawing. She said, that soon?

Julio set-out a bottle of Frederick’s favorite Toquilla, glasses for three and his GEN VI, smart laptop. He called the FBO Greeter and asked to have an ice bucket and snacks sent to his office and to bring Frederick directly to his office when he arrives. He then copied his drawing, notes, and documents onto his GEN VI, smart laptop. He turned-on the large screen and reviewed them. He switched to the Worldwide screen saver that displayed Day /Night, the location of their Clients, each MY-N hangar, including aircraft and ship assets. He also checked the time and determined that Priscilla should be available. He emailed her, asking her availability. He received a note back to call when ready. Julio returned to his desk and called Anna and asked her to please set-up a meeting at MY-N Switzerland hangar with Chen, James and herself early /mid-morning on Friday as he recalled that is when they finish shifting the inventory and thanked her. He heard a familiar voice and looked-up to find Frederick make his way toward him. Julio stood and they Amazon Hugged. I see you are prepared to negotiate dear friend. Julio smiled and said, no, Celebrate, my friend. Let us bring Priscilla into this gathering Julio stated as they moved to the table. Julio dialed the teleconference number and welcomed Priscilla. The staffer brought the ice bucket and snacks and set them on the table. Julio thanked him as he left and closed the door behind himself. Julio stated that it has been too long dear friends! Julio started the Partners’ Meeting by asking Frederick to please start by covering your Board Meeting today at CERN.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The review of CERN’s mid-quarterly Board of Directors’ meeting was filled with major changes, very different numbers and activities from the first of the year review. Julio was concerned as it sounds like the new direction of CERN will be 100 percent based on enhancing only their accelerator-based, science activities. Julio was quickly compiling the likely volume of vendor supply with that level of work. It was very clear to him that level of supply would not require the level of commitment MY-N has in place. Julio was very happy that Chen had been busy developing Client businesses in Switzerland. Frederick than stated that MARS’ based work would end this very early Summer and at that time, the MARS’ complex would be fully closed. That would require a fair number, likely several hundred 53’ containers headed to Phoenix, US, Julio stated. Priscilla asked regarding Kendal and Frederick stated that his employment would end in late March this year. She asked regarding MY-N’s position with the far reduced CERN organization. Frederick stated that appears to remain in place as they are shutting their legal group at the same time that Kendal leaves. Their plan is to return to the managers that had been in place prior to the MARS project. MY-N would become their Legal and Logistical support group. Frederick then provided an update of the Americas and turned the meeting over to Pricilla. Priscilla stated that she has nothing but good News, as the targeted business centers had all rebounded prior to the New Year and the added KLM flights have come onboard just-in-time. Priscilla asked regarding Lang and his interest in coming further East. Julio stated that has been his stated wish from early-on. How soon will you be needing him, Priscilla? Yesterday would be nice, Julio. Julio smiled and elected to shift the meeting to where he envisions the organization going and the changes needed to make it all happen as he changed the large flat screen and Priscilla’s large desk flat screen to display his Drawing and documents.

As MY-N Switzerland proceeded on its course to the West, the new Skipper was noticing a steady increase in size and number of large rollers coming from the West, Northwest. He searched recent large storms (Northeasters) and found that one had just moved-off the Eastern Coast of the United States /Canada and was making its way across the North Atlantic. He checked Weather Radar and noted this Storm had been strong, but current position was a question as satellite coverage was still a problem. His long experience of skippering and weather prediction provided a slight edge on seat-of-the-pants forecasting. He checked course history and found that MY-N Switzerland had recently adjusted course to avoid a strong storm. He constructed a like course and set a search based on current course and new course ramifications. The data was mixed as both courses incurred different costs and time constraints. He sat back and elected to follow his gut as he set in the new course definitions in place. Six hours later the strong growing rollers from the North had confirmed his choice to use the Southern route was the correct move. He smiled as he enjoyed the last moments of this watch, as he completed his shift report. Larry entered the Helm and asked how his shift had been, the retort was a huge smile and he said, very enjoyable. You will note that I had shifted the course further South to allow a large Spring storm moving across to the North of us offering a flatter /smoother /faster course. Larry smiled and congratulated him on his choice.

Chester set-up for the final approach into the Switzerland Airport. They received clearance as he turned the controls over to his Co-pilot and he took-over their landing checklist. As they arrived at the MY-N hangar they were positioned by the ground crew. The stay would be short as the number of containers staying here was down greatly, they actually loaded more than they took-off. Their flight to Amsterdam was uneventful as they arrived in time to shift their targeted load onto the KLM 787 headed for North America. The balance would be loaded onto the other two C-130J-30 for distribution to the other European Clients. Each trip has seen a constant shift in that direction.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Hey, Rickeybird... Rosa is cozying up to Julio, and Mary almost choked her out!

[from another room]
ban.jpg

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*wing-flapping and foot-stomping*​

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio drove his SUV to the Marina and parked near the reserved parking area. As he arrived at the top of the stairway, he asked permission to come-aboard, Admiral? Carlos, Amazon Hugged, his brother and welcomed him onboard. They entered the Skipper’s Quarters and sat at the table. Julio provided the document set for the two Marinas and his ‘business review’ of each, which included his belief of the packaged values of each. He looked at his Brother and said, from what you have told me in the past, the real price is not in these numbers but in the Seafaring understanding of this business, that is your World, Brother. Carlos reviewed the documents and smiled at his Brother and said, you are really good at this stuff Julio. Let’s see where this goes. With hope, we can create a comfort with this Old Salt that we will respect what he had created. The satellites are operating above us, now and other large section of the World. Let’s visit the Helm and see the expanded abilities of the new electronics. Carlos switched the systems and controls to digital and watched as each flat screen filled. Carlos noted that they had company come their way from the Marina office. Julio stated that with all the screens functioning the Helm does not feel as large and especially with each area having its own specific screens. Carla clearly has a knack for design Dear Brother, your one lucky Rooster. Carlos smiled and said, I am not alone Julio, Mary is a true sweetheart and a great Attorney. They moved to the top of the Stairway to welcome their guests.

After introductions, they moved to the Helm. Even the Marina manager was Wowed by the appearance with all the screens-on. The Marina owner was equally as impressed and asked again how much of this Vessel was completed here. Carlos stated, she arrived here as an empty floater, under 2/3’s, of her own power and was enhanced and completed from that point. Our entire fleet of five Vessels have all been enhanced here and the majority will use this Marina as their Home Port. I have been visiting this and your Punta Arenas Marina for near 15 years. The Owners eyes lite-up as he said, I know you and your Brother, Julio! You two provided us a great updated contract, yes? Carlos answered with a yes, and stated that, we are seeing increased business and that equates to increased cargo /greater loads, with deeper water depths. This Vessel barely has enough depth to dock here, not full. MY-N group would love to continue here long into the future and we would love to be part of this Marina’s future. The Owner had been looking out over his Marina from the Helm and stated, I have never seen my Marina from this vantage point. It needs a major upgrade to be able to support ships of this size. But I am getting to a point that I just do not have the energy to make it happen. He turned to Carlos and Julio and asked: if you two are interested in owning this, Marina? Carlos said we have an interest. But our interest is in not turning it into a stale Mega Complex, but much the same as it is now, with updated dockage, handling equipment and railhead. Carlos, what do you see when you look-out over this Marina? Carlos moved to the front, Starboard side of the Helm and started to create a vison of what he saw. As he completed, he saw his Brother quickly keeping notes and the Owner with a tear in his eye. Carlos, if we can find an agreeable price, I believe we have a deal. Carlos added, we would like to include Punta Arenas, as part of this project, Yes? The Owner smiled and said, yes! Julio suggested a tour of MY-N Atlantic, while he emailed his notes to Carla and joined them on the tour.

The early morning flight to Switzerland on-board the P.180 EVO was comfortable as normal. Julio and Anna elected to eat at the Switzerland MY-N hangar and were joined by Chen and James as they finished the inventory of the Eastbound KLM 787. They moved to their office and Chen started by saying, we have seen the change in volume and the number of employees onsite at CERN’s, what is happening Julio. Julio smiled and said, it is time to return to Amsterdam as MY-N Switzerland hangar will not be where the volume will be centered in the future. Julio then went into detail and that their skills are need as we focus our efforts on the Worldwide movement of our Clients product by air, ground and sea. Yes, CERN will remain a good Client, but not with the volume we are set-up to handle here. Carla, with your input Chen has created a Logistical Center to oversee /control, the Worldwide movement of Client products at Amsterdam Annex. It will be available next week Friday. Janet, will take-over all day-to-day activities here and the Clients you have added. And as Chester and crew lands here next Friday, I would like that you two, fly to Amsterdam to open that facility on the following Monday. Any questions, Julio asked? Let’s, update Janet, Chen stated. Anna completed her notes and asked Julio, what about the MY-N supplied equipment left in the abandoned areas of CERN’s? Chen stated that she had been pulling them back and storing them here as they began closing each area. With the new direction, we will begin loading those items as part of the normal cargo to Amsterdam. Julio smiled and thanked both of them.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio was on the phone with Switzerland’s Ambassador regarding the recent change in the status of the War in Ukraine as the Russian’s had announced a substantial change as they have raised their ‘alert level’ of their Nuclear Status to ‘special combat readiness.’ Such a change in status of that segment of their Armed Forces changes the status of near, if not all of their Armed Forces including Navel, Yes? The Ambassador stated that based on common military language and under normal circumstances that would be true, but we are not sure what this really means. As you know Julio, Switzerland has a long standing as Neutral in such circumstances. At this moment, we are advising those registered with us to activity avoid contact with their military, including their Navel and Airforce groups. Julio thanked him and asked that if anything changes, please keep us informed. As he pushed back into his chair, Julio considered their unique four-flag status as a Corporation. He chose, to call Samuel and hoped he was available. To his surprise, Samuel answered the phone of the first ring. I was expecting your call Julio as I understand that you had been taking with Switzerland’s Ambassador. Julio said he had spoken to him but a couple of minutes ago. You are not alone Julio; Our understanding is that they are receiving many calls this morning. Julio agreed, but was very interested in what his largest Customer’s position was regarding the Nuclear Status change and what he should make of it?

MY-N Switzerland had passed by Cuba on its North side and was making its way toward Galveston Harbor as Larry contacted the Marina manager. Happy to hear from you Larry, when do you anticipate arrival and I am guessing you will want the standard support, yes? That is correct, we are about six hours out, and please load us for this Vessel’s new assignment, visiting South American Ports. I recall Carlos telling me about the new assignment and Chen’s Load Schedule clearly supports that. New Skipper onboard, Larry? Yes, we will complete introduction upon arrival. That’s good, as his crew is here. I am guessing same crew charging policy regarding purchased items, Yes? That’s correct my friend. See you soon, bye. Larry then turned the systems, controls to digital and was happy to see the Helm alive again. They had also received a message from Chen defining the list of Ports, with the Marina’s and manager’s names and number of 53’-containers to be picked-up /left at each and their Identification Numbers. Chen also provided a recommended direction to transit South America, Clockwise! Larry copied and pasted the list of 53’-containers and their drop-off Ports and placed it in the Inventory folder and ran a loading schedule to support those items. He would update the list once they are in Port to assure, they include recent arrivals and that the new Skipper is comfortable with developing a Load /Unload schedule.

The Marina owner and manager were meeting in the manager’s Amsterdam office. The owner asked him if he had reviewed the drawing that Carla had developed. The manager said that he had worked with her on several projects and is comfortable with her work, as now, at fourteen projects, and each one has been excellent. Her abilities to see the big picture and carry that theme to the tiniest details is amazing. She has put together a First-Class Facility that will attract a wide cross-section of clients from Mega to Regional Container Ships, Cruise Ships to Research Vessels. The support from the Rail Group was surprising, it was like we struck an accord that connected with their growth plans. Did you see Carla’s addition of another drydock building? Note, the configuration and its ability to service a very wide cross-section of ships. At this moment, most of the larger ships have to returned to their builder for upgrades and/or repairs. And they are all full, building new Mega Ships. I saw that they offered you a position that uses your knowledge, Yes? They did, the owner stated, but I am concern that it is a feel-good office with a title and nothing more. Not likely sir, as I see you are advising Carla and Chen. Neither of those two Ladies are lightweights by any measurement, in fact, just the opposite.

During the Logistics meeting, videoconference with Beak, Chen and James reviewed their plans regarding changes to a Worldwide Routing system they are ready to place. In short, the jumble jets will fly in a continuous loop with half of them flying West to East and the other’s East to West. Both Switzerland and Phoenix, US will be serviced as part of the in-region C-130J-30 aircraft. Beak was looking at the system and asked what limits /oversights /approves /reviews what gets into the system? That occurs at the Client’s location where they enter and complete the online documentations and insert the code numbers of each seal. That completes the Customs Documents for approval. Beak asked if that is the system that was in place when we found all those surprises in the Time Travel, shipping containers, correct? James looked at Chen and asked, what surprises? Beak stated things that could be used to start a small war and overwhelmingly win. Chen asked; What do you recommend Beak? Beak started with; we tap deeper into our Client’s Inventory systems, which will pre-define volume /weight in the containers. Greater or lesser volume /weight than anticipated could be seen as third-party equipment being added /loaded. That could flag a shipment to be verified. He then began to define how they would access that information. Chen became wide-eyed as she saw the usefulness in defining flow earlier then they can currently! Beak made a note to himself that he needed to speak with Julio regarding upgrading from a singular GEN VI server to a Duo with upsized memory and several larger flat screens to support these two. Later he spoke with Redvent regarding what he had for upgrading.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Early the following morning, the KLM 787 from the West, landed at Amsterdam and traversed to MY-N Annex Hangar. The MY-N Atlantic crew’s aircraft container was taken inside and opened for the crew to collect their belongings and shift them to the TSA tent and then the Transport Bus waiting to take them to MY-N Atlantic! Larry found Carla’s Medical Records Box and assure it was placed safely on the Transport Bus. The FBO had set-up a first-meal table for them to select from. Chris nogged his assistant and said, I had ordered a base supply and we need to put together a final order for our up-coming Voyage, we have more than enough to have a good hot meal for our crew for Mid-day meal and evening meal, today and again tomorrow, as this will only hold them for a few hours, and it is my guess we will be under way in the very early hour of Sunday morning. Our Skipper is likely already pacing the Helm now, wanting to set his Vessel too Sea! They had noted that there were several individuals that had joined them at Atlanta MY-N Hangar and assumed they were most of the additional new crew members.

As the Harbor Pilot entered the Helm, She hugged her old friend and said how good it is to see him again. You are now Skipper, of a great Vessel, owned by a great organization, my friend! She turned to Larry and asked same place as normal? Larry smiled and stated, yes! As she was positioning MY-N Switzerland, Larry showed the new Skipper where to find the unload schedule and recommended that he copy it to the deck crew members’ Pods so that they can confirm with their Bar Code readers as they are off-loaded. Prior to Loading, you will want to create a load schedule, to assure that the load follows your planned voyage /course provided by Chen. Larry checked the time and noted they had four hours to brief their replacements, load their bags and document boxes in the Transport Bus and meet the KLM 787 at the Galveston, MY-N hangar. He provided a general announcement for the MY-N Atlantic staff to begin preparing to leave and load onto the Transport Bus within the hour. Larry reminded his staff to please assure that your replacement is well briefed as they will be leaving Port within 45 hours!! Larry quickly reviewed the operation of the Helm with its Skipper. Upon finishing, he stated, you seem to be comfortable with using the search features of the GEN VI, server system, always use it to confirm your choices until you’re comfortable with your Vessel, Skipper. He provided a short list of items to always check prior to leaving and another for prior to arrival in Port. As Larry left the Helm. The new Skipper entered the list into the document set and defined each to be placed on a screen as they prepare to arrive or departing a Port.

Chester and crew had already begun their next tour of the Mediterranean and after they had lifted-out of Niger and on their way to Chad; the Auto Detection System lite-up with the launch of two ground-to-air missiles. It then auto-deployed Flairs (Magnesium strips) causing the first missile to follow it to the ground, and it confused the second missile. The onboard system had simultaneously lunched two air-to-ground missiles at the launch sites. The ground explosions were extensive, widespread, and with numerous massive explosions over a widening area. The bad news was that the second missile had reacquired the C-130J and had cut through the outer wing structure of the Port wing, just missing the outer engine. The impact lifted the Port side of the aircraft, as they fought to regain control of the crippled aircraft. From the ground it appeared the aircraft was entering a death-spiral, as the aircraft entered a cloud bank. Experience played in their favor, plus a bit of luck that they had more elevation to work though several long moments before they began regaining control, but far too close to the ground for either of them. Once at Chad, MY-N hangar they inspected the gaping hole and determined that with aircraft quality panels and several structural spars in place, they could patch the hole so that they can returned to Amsterdam. As the co-pilot reviewed the history of the event, he found that the launch sites sat just inside of Libya and based on the site information and the specific launch locations, the additional launch sites’ explosions must have taken-out a couple of sizeable, very nearby, Ammunition-dumps. They had finished their report when they received approval to continue their flight after completion of repairs. Upon review of the Pilots report, Jimmy ordered the structural components, which would need replacement, including wing surface panels. He also noted that Beak had requestions that the GEN V, Smart Laptop be upgraded to the new GEN VI version and also the updated software for the Missile Recognition /Control System.

Julio had completed his early morning call with Switzerland’s Ambassador after their President had, yesterday, stated that Switzerland will end its long Neutrality position by joining the EU sanctions, including asset freezing, which targets Russia accounts. At this time, he stated that they are maintaining their position regarding avoiding Russia Military ships and aircraft. Plus, they continue to search for the meaning regarding the ‘newly’ created level for their Nuclear Status to ‘special combat readiness.’ None of the EU counties have every heard such a term used. The Ambassador refused to comment on the concern regarding the mental health of Russia’s leader saying such statements provides no clarity. Julio thanked him and ended their call. As he sent his phone down, his office phone rang with Anna, announcing that Samuel was on line #3. Julio thanked her and a moment later he had Samuel asking what he had been told by Switzerland’s Ambassador and specifically regarding sanctions. Julio replied word for word what he was told. Julio asked if there had been any change on his statements from yesterday with Samuel stated, no change!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Although a bit late, Jimmy and Julio were deep into his mid-quarter review. Julio was not happy about the ongoing dangers of flying the Southern route of the Mediterranean Route, plus the ever-spiraling issues in Ukraine. Yes, the Southern route is very profitable and it is the lifeblood for near every hangar that they are flying into. Even Libya is looking to correct their firing on our C-130J aircraft, twice, with a total of three missiles!! Jimmy suggested that we could upgrade the critical surfaces /locations of the aircraft with Kevlar. Julio asked if that was not extremely expensive? Jimmy stated that one of MY-N Clients makes such panels for a cross-section of high-precision applications that demand a very smooth surface, in which, they Laser cut to size and specific locations for openings. Long-story-short, they have a small percentage of panels that are rejected because of variation on surface defects. They build the panels in 3 x 5-meter units and have at least 16 panels that are rejects. Recycling is extremely expensive. Small pieces are ground and reused based on application. One moment Jimmy, I have another idea. Kevlar and Carbon Fiber, yes? It is extremely light weight correct and strong, yes? Jimmy agreed with Carbon Fiber, but less so with Kevlar, while Julio called Carla. Hi, Brother, what can I do for you this Sunny day. Doing well, Sister. The steel panels that had been removed from MY-N Atlantic, what size were they. One moment, Julio, as she shifted to that project. She stated that they varied is size somewhat, but in general they were cut sizes, but not larger than 3 X 5-meters. Julio stated that they may have access to Kevlar and Carbon Fiber sheets in that size range that can be laser cut to size. Let me put eyes on them first and get back with you, Carla. Love you, Bye! Julio looked at Jimmy and asked, which Client? Julio then asked Jimmy if he had looked at Aluminum Bubble Sheets? Purely, nonstructural, sheet applications, more like Kevlar in its uses. Jimmy, said; Bubble What? As, he past Julio the Client name, contact Rooster and phone number. Julio called their Client and asked for the individual that Jimmy had provided him.

Julio heard a very familiar, booming voice answering the phone; Julio, it’s been awhile, great to hear from you. A pleasure to speak with you Jacob! Jimmy, states that as part of your manufacturing process you end-up with unusable sheets of both Kevlar and also Carbon Fiber, from time to time. That is correct Julio, you got an application for them. I just may have, understanding we are looking at options at this stage. Can you send me sizing, thickness, general surface condition, and product specification information? Not a problem Julio, send it to your office, right? That would be great, look forward to working with you, Jacob, bye. Julio looked at Jimmy and asked him to do a ‘quick’ look at sizing for the Kevlar items while I have Carla look at the Carbon Fiber panels. Just one more item Jimmy, I am thinking it’s time to get our pilots back in the air and our Hangar manager back in her office. What say you, good friend? With the minor exception of the medical issue of one of our pilots, which he has recovered from, I fully agree Julio! Is now a good time, Jimmy? I will have them in my office shortly, sir, as he turned and headed into the Assembly Bay. Julio sat at Jimmy’s desk and noted the drawings and specification sheets on changing the C-130J into a C-130J-30. He smiled and wondered when Jimmy planned to bring that project up. He elected to sit near the door. The pilots and the Hangar manager entered Jimmy’s office with Jimmy following them in. Julio stated that he believed that all of them had clearly gotten the message regarding such activities, correct? We want to be an organization that is open to such services, but we need to follow protocol to assure we do it safety and right! Julio turned to his Hangar manager and asked if she had a cost of reconditioning the two aircraft? She stated: 22 million Euros, sir, rounded numbers. I will have a completed document later today. Julio choked a bit and then stated that we need our Pilots in the air and my Hangar manager, managing. As of this moment, you are all back at your assigned job titles. Be safe out there!! But remember to finish-up what you are working-on for Jimmy, first, please! He looked at his Hanger manager and asked her to walk with him back to the main Hangar.

As Julio and his Hangar manager made, their way back to MY-N Hangar, he spoke with her regarding needing to recoup as much of those funds as possible, assure we are careful in our use of day-to-day costs. He added that it is his hope that Jimmy was able to be more comfortable with the software systems as they apply to his department. She smiled and stated, much better, sir. They split as he called Carla and provided her background on his earlier call and guessed that using Carbon Fiber panels in place of the 1/2” steel plate used for room separations as a means of beginning to off-set the weight of the third Power Plant. Also, the same Client has Kevlar Panels in like sizes that ‘could be used’ to safeguard critical areas of the Vessel. Both can be laser-cut to specific sizes and openings within each panel. Please have a conversation with Carlos regarding such possibilities. Please remember that at this point we are in early evaluation and I will spend a specification sheet this afternoon. After Julio had completed his call he caught-up with his Hangar manager as they completed their discussion, as they entered the main Hangar, he elected to visit his CFO and talk to her about the drawings he had seen on Jimmy’s desk. She said that both her and their Banker had spoke about the many projects that we have for the second half of this year and she attempted to place some kind of timing in place to attempt to keep all of this inside of cash flow. She looked at Julio and said, Jimmy’s project needs to slide to mid-fourth quarter, to avoid borrowing money. Julio noted the timing and thanked her. He then asked about the possible hiring of Kendal at the first or early mid-April this year. She stated that she had gotten his message prior to meeting with the Banker and for some reason our Banker was very happy to see that line item. Any background regarding that Julio? Julio smiled and said, our Banker would love to see me add an additional Executive manager to assure that I am not overloaded. She smiled and agreed with the Banker, Julio smiled as he rose.

He noted the time and elected to wait a bit longer prior to calling the Switzerland Ambassador for an update. He was also interested in what, if any effect that the US’s State of the Union Address is or did have. He was anticipating very little. His mobile phone rang as he noted that Beak was calling him. Hi Beak, what do you have? Beak stated that over the entirety of their Client base, there had been to date, a total of 21 hard Hacker attempts with an equal number of full retaliations, the vast majority had been from very specific countries. Internet surveillance has indicated that at least fourteen-sites have had site fires with the difference in numbers looking like; same site with multiple servers. With the exception of one site, we have seen limited rebuild. That single site appears to be a military site based on satellite surveillance. Our recent operation had apparently cut deep into Europe based Hacker sites. Beak then commented on what is turning into the ‘unspoken statement’ of the Ukraine War; it looks to being waged on a shoestring!! If the reports are true that the longline of military equipment is sitting because of a lack of food and fuel, they become very difficult to restart as one has to get fuel and food to the very front and although one can, with ease, air drop food, fuel does not drop-in well!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Chen had accumulated a 100% container load, based on her load specifications, for MY-N Atlantic’s first voyage with the Marina completing loading very late Saturday afternoon. The Fueler had provided a standard 90% load of Marine Diesel fuel after removing the crude oil and flushing the tanks first. The Provisions ship was currently delivering with Carla and Chris assuring that all items ordered were loaded onboard, plus checking the sale items. They both took advantage of several sale items with each of them signing the delivery documents. The Stores’ Officer signed, provided copies and said, love your new ride folks, bye. Their deck crew released the steel cable rope and passed them to the deck crew on the Provisions ship as it side-shifted away from MY-N Atlantic. Next-up was the Ballast Tank, Flush Ship. Larry, meet with the Ship’s Skipper and they choose a filtered river water flush followed by a cleaning agent wash and filtered freshwater flush, and then a filtered freshwater fill to bring MY-N to its designated waterline level. Larry requested that they calculate the total weight-onboard for a base load number. Once clear, Carlos announced a crew meeting in the dining area in 15 minutes, attendance is mandatory!

A short ten minutes later, Larry had completed a role call and everyone was in attendance. Carlos welcomed everyone and then completed an introduction of the additional /new crew members. He then provided /reviewed the Ship’s Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) and his expectations of 100% adherence. Carlos noted a message that someone was requesting to board MY-N and asked Larry to check on it, please. Carlos then introduced Carla, in which she reviewed the requirement for a Medical screening of all crew members prior to 12 hours after leaving Port. On MY-N, we normally completed it as we leave port, no exceptions. But with new crew members onboard, we will begin with them immediately after this meeting, questions? She then turned the meeting over to MY-N’s Chef. Chris stated that after everyone has visited Surgery, and we have cleared the Harbor, we will open the Kitchen for a late-night departure meal. As standard, snacks will be made available at the end /start of each duty shift, when a meal is not scheduled, he then turned the meeting back to Carlos. Carlos was short and to the point; we are scheduled to cast-off lines at 00 hours, +15 minutes, early. Assure that all engines and their drive pods are at operating temperature two hours prior to departure, that all cargo hatches are in their proper positions and secured. Any questions? See you at late dinner! Larry, opened the door and stated, Skipper, Harbor Patrol wishes to board, sir. Welcome them aboard, Larry, I will be there in about 20 minutes.

Carlos entered the Helm and greeted the Officers of the Harbor Patrol, by welcoming them onboard MY-N Atlantic. Carlos provided a quick tour of the Helm as he could tell that this was more than a new ship meet and greet. The Officers reviewed several changes to Harbor requirements and rules then to point-out that one of his crew had been involved in an altercation last night in Old Town. Carlos quickly determined that it would have to be one of the new crew members as his crew had arrived this early morning. Show me what you have Officers? After Carlos had reviewed the documents, then asked Larry to call Carla to the Helm, please. Turning to the Officers, he asked what, if any charges, exist to which the Officer’s stated suspicion of drug-trafficking based on the size of the purchase involved. Carla entered the Helm as Carlos motioned her over and he showed her the documents and asked if she had blood tested this individual? She stated yes and it is likely just completing. I will bring the results in here. One of the Officers asked if he could accompany her, to which, she agreed. Carla collected the test results from the testing /analyzing instrument and headed to the Helm. Upon arrival she placed it on the large center table and verified the specific crew member’s test. She handed it to Carlos. He reviewed it and provide it to the Chief Officer, while Larry looked for his name in the Duty Roster and noted that he was off duty. Carlos and two of the Officers went to his cabin and knocked at the door with Carlos asking to enter. The crew member opened the door as Carlos entered follow by the two Officers. Carlos read his crew member his rights and asked him if he understood his rights? The crew member did not ask for an Attorney! Carlos called Larry and asked him to contact Julio and update him and ask if they have any staff nearby. The crew member final stated that he did understand his rights. Carlos turned to the crew member and presented the results of his blood test and asked if he understood the ramifications, he stated that he did. Carlos stated that MY-N Atlantic is a registered Vessel of Switzerland and as a result, his crew members cannot be arrested onboard this Vessel by another Nation. With one Officer’s staying behind as Carlos lock the cabin door, they returned to the Helm.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio called Carlos and asked to have the documents sent to his office, please. He then asked to speak to Carla regarding her test results. Carla stepped-out of the Helm and told Julio that the crew member had tested positive for cocaine and the precise amount in his blood stream. He thanked her and asked to speak to Carlos, please. Julio told Carlos that as he knew, the Harbor Patrol have no jurisdiction onboard his Vessel. That said, they have likely saved him from having to return to Port shortly after Carla checked the test results. This individual has broken his Employment Contact with MY-N International and normally is immediately released from employment and lead-off the premises and/or turned-over to local Law Enforcement. Julio opened his file of employment documents and found what he was looking for and completed and also updated the documents, signed them and sent them to Carlos for him to print three sets and sign along with Larry, Carla and the crew member. Julio reviewed the Law with Carlos and what he needs to tell his employee. When ready, have one of your Engineers guide him to and down the stairs, step-off the stairs, and then turn him over to the Harbor Patrol in which they are to say nothing to him until he steps fully away from the Stairway. Carlos thanked Julio and said bye. He turned to the Chief Officer and told him what will happen and the Officer agreed. Twenty-minutes later the crew member was arrested just beyond MY-N’s Stairway. Carla had checked the crew member’s file and found nothing that would have indicated drug use, nor did the blood test taken prior to an Offer-of-Employment. The Drug Dog Team searched, as requested by Carlos, found the stash in that crew member’s cabin, which was photo’d, bagged, sealed, tagged and removed by that team, who controlled it to assure that it went to their Evidence Lab. The cabin was sealed /locked for deep cleaning later with the officer taking the crew member’s owned belongings. MY-N Atlantic left Amsterdam Harbor, on-schedule.

Carlos was on his first full watch and was enjoying this first Voyage with MY-N Atlantic. He found it uncanny, how stable this Vessel felt, more like sitting in the living room of one’s home. The data read-outs were more important than he would ever have believed. They were currently controlling Engine RPM running the break-in software and current at 40 knots with all three engines by setting the engine RPM per the software and allowing the propellers adjust pitch based on ‘Best’ speed by RPM. The fuel usage was a bit higher than expected, but likely due to the new power plants, drive pods and the effects of the lingering crude oil. Carlos was unhappy with the amount of dark, shootie exhaust, due to the system still working the crude oil deposits out of the supply lines and base of the fuel tanks as crude oil is heavier than diesel. The Skipper of the Fueler stated that it can take a couple weeks or more before all the thicker crude oil finally works its way out of the supply lines. Not to say that everything was perfect, but very close, as the listening sonar was picking-up a ghost signature under his Vessel at a steady 60’ below the bottom of his hull. He had run several tests and elected to map the dimensions of the object and also laid several photos over each other and then let the quad, GEN VI, servers define the object. He elected to complete the web search using a high-security feature of the GEN VI, software. Carlos near dropped his coffee mug when the results defined a USN Submarine, by name. He checked the East Coast time and elected to call Samuel. Hello Carlos, noted that you are calling on a secure line, what can I help you with? I have what I believe to be a USN Submarine running in my shadow. I have no problem with it, but it would have been nice to have a heads-up. Let me call you back Carlos, on this number, bye! Carlos also checked what was sitting out there, 300+ miles, on the surface, and in front of him. Not surprising it was fairly empty with the number of Mega container ships sitting waiting to get into a port, Worldwide. He had just completed his log entry when his secure line rang. He answered with a Hi Samuel, what were you able to find out? Carlos, your hunch is correct. Our Navy had elected to use your sound shallow to return one of our Submarines, home for repairs. Thanks Samuel, you may want to let them know that we are running a Power Plant Break-in Software program, so we will be changing speed based on the parameters of the software, bye.

Julio called Lang and asked if he had time to stop by his office after mid-day meal? Please bring a list of what document packages have been upgraded and a hard copy of our newest contract for the KLM negotiations. Lang stated he would be there at 13:00 hours sharp, bye. Julio was once again reviewed his drawing and documents when Mary and Leonardo knocked and entered his office. She asked if he had eaten mid-day meal yet and Julio stated he had not, as he checked his large screen, World clock. He stated that we should go now as he had a 13:00 hours meeting with Lang, here. Mary asked if he was planning on telling Lang he would be transferring to Priscilla’s group very soon? He stated he had not, but that would be part of today’s meeting. She also asked if he had told Kendal and Rosa about their soon return to Amsterdam. Julio smiled and stated he had electing to have that one unfurl naturally, with them coming to him. I would prefer that everyone does not know that I am somehow; The Spooky, All-Seeing, Julio!! Mary smiled and agreed with him on that one! He noted that Beak had sent him an email requesting switching-out his GEN VI, office server with Twin, GEN VI, servers for Chen and James with the upgraded memory option, GEN VI smart laptops with interconnecting docking stations, and several large flat screens. Julio returned his email, agreeing with him and his need to communicate that with Carla so that she incorporates it into her office design and furniture order, please. He also provided a note in his planner to provide his CFO that information as well.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Frederick was sitting at his desk reviewing his latest MY-N, Operating System Software, upgrade for GEN VI, as his phone rang. He noted that it was his longtime friend, the General, who oversees the Phoenix, MARS’ facility and project. Good morning, good friend, to what do I owe your call today? Good Morning, Frederick, I see that there is quite the cost for moving the full MARS’ project out of CERN’s and to Phoenix. Frederick stated to his knowledge, no one had placed a cost on that move, he noted his concern, but reminded him that volume represents everything, my dear friend, including the completed project. The last number that I heard was several hundred 53’-containers, sir. Do I really need it all, Frederick? What you do not take, you will likely have to buy or build. What is that military saying you guys love to use? “You fight with what you brought!” Okay, Frederick, I hear you. So, how much are you going to charge us? Frederick stated that he did not know as the last he heard, they only had begun to inventory. The good news is they have the 53’-containers at CERN’s. Thus, there would not be a rental charge. I think, I would like to have it all shipped to us using a single shipment. Frederick stated he would pass that along to Chen. She received Frederick’s email and provided it to James as she called Kendal requesting a meeting. She received an email back stating; I am available, let’s do it at MARS’ site here so that we can see what we are talking about. She emailed back that they were on their way, bye. They found Kendal in his office and they completed a preliminary review there before they went into the facility with Chen noting that he should use MARS staff to inventory, load and number from ‘Open This One First’, for each 53’-Container. Chen was prepared as she had marking paint spray cans with holders, tags, several rolls of yellow ribbon/tape, marking pens and her clipboard. Two hours later, they finished and Kendal set the MARS staff to inventorying and loading the materials into 53’-containers and to please number them for assemble!

Lang knocked and entered Julio’s office and joined him at the table. He noted that on the table was the job cards for his department and the completed projects for Priscilla’s Legal group. He also noted the in-completed upgrades of Amsterdam’s Legal files. Julio greeted Lang as an old friend and stated that he was sorry that they have not talked as often as they should have. He asked Lang to provide the Hard Copy of the draft of the new KLM Contact. Lang provided the document to Julio, as Julio thanked him and began his page-by-page method of reviewing /presenting a contact. He stopped at page: #4 and gave the document back to Lang and said, clearly this is the new contact information, but formatted and configured like the one we did last year for KLM. This contact is not even close to being ready, at best it’s the layout, but little more, that meeting is less than a month away! He then asked for the List of updated MY-N Amsterdam, Standard Legal Documents and reviewed the list. He then pulled the Personnel Document set and found the Release /Terminating an Employee folder and found that document on Lang’s list. He provided both to Lang and called his CFO and stated that I know that this is without notice, but can you join me in a meeting with Lang, in I my office, now, please. As Julio set his phone down, he pushed back from the table and looked at his friend and colleague.

With great luck, his CFO knocked and entered the room. Julio stood, hugged her and asked her to join them, please. She noted that Lang was wide-eyed, near white and shaking as she watched Julio use his desk phone to call Priscilla and stated that he had Lang and his CFO in his office and he needed her to join the gathering as he switched the phone to open speaker and stated she was on an open line, now! He stated that at our recent Partner’s meeting you said that you needed Lang in your office, Yesterday, correct? I will be sending Lang this coming Saturday with the East Bound, KLM 787 flight. Priscilla thanked him as Julio stepped in saying that this coming week Lang will not be working on your projects but completing what he had been Billing to Amsterdam Hangar. One moment Priscilla, I will be right back with you as she heard the phone line shift to Hold. She could hear the warning of her old Finance manager as she stated to not underestimate Julio’s Ability to Know! Julio gathered the documents on the table and gave them to Lang and asked his CFO to take him to your office and have him define what work he had charged to Amsterdam that needs to be charged to Priscilla’s Hangar, plus her work he completed. He hugged his CFO and opened the door for them. She let Lang leave first as she closed the door and hugged Julio again, as he stated I do not want to fire him as we know who I really need to talk too. Sorry, but you are going to need to pull him back inside from jumping out of a window, as he smiled at her. She kissed his cheek and said call me later, please, as she closed the door behind her.

Julio returned to his desk and picked-up the phone and continued his call with Priscilla! He was matter of fact, presenting what he had found and asked her how long did you think it would take me not to see what I honestly do not want to be looking at, dear heart. Priscilla had deeply hurt her dearest, closest Partner and friend! Tears came to her eyes as she felt the anger Julio was holding back. He came back with I do not know where to begin Priscilla. I am not even sure if I have the interest to continue here. Priscilla picked-up her mobile phone and texted Mary: Mary, I have hurt Julio deeply and he will need you, now. I am so very sorry, dear Lady!! She stated to Julio that she had hurt the one individual that I never wanted to ever hurt, I am so very sorry. I only wished I was there to help repair your Good Work. Our Staff need you sweet Julio! Our organization needs you. We all need you!! I am so very sorry dear friend! She heard the knock on his door and heard Mary enter the room. She said, call me later, please Julio, bye. Priscilla texted me sweetheart, what can I do Julio. He said, just hold me dear Mary, just hold me tight! I need to believe in this place again, sweetheart!! Julio saw his Son making his way to him at speed as he quickly opened his wings to his incoming Son! He needed to reach for him as he almost flew by him. They spun around with Leonardo in his wings saying, weee!! I Love you, Daddy!! Mary came in and slide around into the family hug! Mary opened up the hug and placed Leonardo into Julio’s wings as she closed them around him. Feel the love of your Son, Julio! She joined them and stated feel My Love for you, Julio! Leonardo said, I Love you, Daddy!! She felt her Rooster slip slightly as she held them all tighter. I Love You Leonardo, and I Love you Deeply Mary!! Thank you, Sweetheart!! He sat while Leonardo climbed into his Father’s lap and smiled at him. I Love You Daddy! Mary, smiled at her guys and said, the two of you, are going to be one wicked team. I “pity-da-fool” that attempts to take the both of you on! Leonardo had wedge himself between his Father’s wing and his body and was look out at her with near the same expression on Julio’s face. Mary lifted her Phone and took several photos and smiled as she showed Julio and Leonardo. They both smiled as well!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Priscilla called her old Finance manager and she answered with, you undercut Julio terribly Priscilla! I have never seen such disappoint before! I pray to our Dear Lord; we do not lose him! Priscilla stated that she had texted Mary and told her she had hurt Julio badly and he would need her now! Good Save, Priscilla! I told you before you left not to play your silly games as Julio has his Ability to Know and where to look. I am busy talking Lang back-off the window ledge. You may want to strongly consider getting on a West bound KLM 787, like now, bye, dear friend!! Priscilla checked her planner and the schedule of the next West bound KLM 787 and called her Hangar manager and told her to book her on tomorrow mornings West bound KLM 787, I going to Amsterdam! The CFO said to Lang, since Julio still wants you, you need to stay, you owe him and need to honor his want, Lang. He clearly believes in you!! Lang smiled for the first time, thanking her, as she rose and stated that she had work that her CEO likely needed now! She closed her door behind him and turned to determining how much money Priscilla’s game had cost the Amsterdam Hangar and her dearest friend, Julio! She would be just as hardhearted as Priscila’s game. Even she was surprised by the extensive cost, as Lang must have used all of the Legal Team over the last three months with overtime. At just above 1.7 million Euro’s, she elected to double check the numbers and confirmed them. She elected to not tell Julio at this moment, but she would tell Priscilla, as she called her and yes, she did include the projected time and overtime to get Amsterdam back on-schedule. She told Priscilla that she is placing financial charges against her Australian Hangar totaling 1.73 million Euro’s. Priscilla elected to not question her friend’s costs as Priscilla knew how detailed she had always been.

Carlos was back on duty and reading Larry’s report. He noted that the USN submarine was still sitting in their sound shadow and had adjusted to their programmed speed adjustments. They were currently making 44 knots in a softening sea as they pulled South and on the Eastside of the North bound Gulf Stream. Carlos spotted MY-N Americas tag, heading North in the Gulf Stream on his radar. Carlos checked the distance and radioed his longtime friend. Clearly his friend’s first mate was at the Helm as he responded. Carlos remembered that his friend had always disliked this specific shift. Carlos asked if the upgrades over the Winter’s shutdown had improved the Vessel’s performance. The first response was that fuel usage was down nicely and that the fluid-power control systems are clearly running cooler as the propeller’s auto-pitch is running much smoother. Great upgrades, Sir!! At the current moment, we are more than offsetting the increase costs of fuel with the same speed and lower RPM’s. As you likely know, Sir, Chen has been keepings us running at or near capacity and the Marinas are commonly waiting for us. Our calling, as we are leaving the prior Port, has really helped in their being ready for us. Happy to hear that, I will pass it along to the other Vessels and to Chen. Thanks for the update, MY-N Atlantic, out. Chris knocked and entered the Helm with first meal, the way his Skipper loves it. Carlos smiled and thanked him, while he asked how he liked his larger and newly equipped kitchen? Chris smiled and said its great, only issues is getting the new surfaces seasoned, but that is all time-on-time, Sir. With you Skipper? Carlos said that the days of operating one’s Vessel by its ‘feel’ are over as you have likely noticed there are no vibrations to tune in on. It is all watching and interrupting what the instruments are telling. Chris elected to call this a good moment to exit the Helm. Carlos checked the time and determined that MY-N Eastern should have left her last Port and was headed toward the Suez Canal and called them using the satellite phone. Silently, the USN submarine had switch away from MY-N Atlantic and positioned itself under MY-N Americas for the ride further up the U.S. East Coast, but MY-N Atlantic’s electronics had noticed and communicated the change with an information box.

Julio had joined Mary in her office as he free-flowed what his feelings were regarding continuing with MY-N International. We can buy-out both Priscilla and Frederick or request that they buy us-out. What eats at me is that both of them have made serious attempts to undercut us, without regard to the financial health of the organization. I expect trip-ups and even out-and-out stumbles – near everyone drops the pervertible ball from time-to-time. But both of their attempts required forethought as if they wanted to strike-out. Julio smiled and said, I need to call Priscilla, I promised I would and you know me and promises! She started with, what do you want to do Julio? I know you Love the Art of the Deal, the Joy of the Close, bringing the Future into the Now, and your love of creating Win /Win Agreements! You have created the strong foundation to make that happen here at MY-N. I am not sure your heart will be able to see that all fall into ruble, if we leave, because, surly it will! Neither Priscilla, nor Frederick has the ‘chutzpah’ to continue at this level, let alone continue to grow this organization forward. We walk, and the Bank pulls the loans and the vast majority of the clients follow. Within a year, more likely less than three months, the value will be pennies on the Euro.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio lifted his phone and call Priscilla, while turning on the speaker. Priscilla answered, thanking him for his call. Julio stated, you are on speaker phone with Mary and I on this end. He stated that way as he knew she had them on speaker phone as well. She never acknowledged that point but continued with how sorry she was. Julio stated that he would like to leave the occurrence in the past and find a firm place to work from. That’s very kind of you Julio. Mary entered the discussion with, I truly do not understand the thinking! You have run this organization from before you and Frederick brought both organizations together. You have an intimate knowledge of what such activities can ravage upon an organization. The numbers that I had looked at clearly defined Amsterdam fully supporting the Australia /Far Eastern operations at an 86% level until January of this year when it turned its first profit. If you and Frederick had been /are unhappy with the hard work the Julio has placed into growing this organization, why did you not just approach him in that regard. She hesitated, as if to rethink what she had said and followed it with; It is almost as you wanted the organization to fail, was that your goal? Priscilla was taken back by the clarity of Mary’s thinking and the why she was seeing their /her actions in that light. Julio entered by providing three options; They buy Julio and Mary out. Julio and Mary buy them out. Or we find some kind of way to allow this organization to continue to grow. Julio allowed the silence to work as he held his wing tip to Mary’s beak to hold her back. Priscilla could barely keep the tears back as she said how very sorry, she was that her silliness has caused such great sorrow and pain. Julio stated that it would likely be better to allow the effect of time to draw everyone back to assure no one says something that they will total regret later. Priscilla and Mary agreed, with Julio signing-off with we will talk tomorrow, bye for now. Priscilla, elected to call Frederick to let him know what she had done to Julio and the organization and how sorry she was.

Frederick answered his phone with what has you up so late dear heart? Frederick was totally unprepared for what he was hearing as he pushed far back into his office chair. Good Lord Priscilla, what came over-you to undertake such a venture as you know how preceptive he is and how much he cares for everyone, and more so with us! I had hurt him with my foolishness, but with your venture, he has to believe that we are out to toppy all that he has built for all of us! Today, he is MY-N International, he leaves and this place turns into a house of cards in the wind. Priscilla came back with what should we do Frederick? Frederick froze as he had never found Priscila without some kind of a fallback plan! Frederick stated, we turn the organization over to him at near no-cost, just enough to keep from being audited, and pray he does not fire us out-right! Priscilla stated that she believes in Julio’s heart, but they both called me and Mary is clearly more upset with the two of them, then Julio, as he is likely working in his pragmatic mind at the moment. Mary’s mind set is: Grizzly Mama Bear, which I do not blame her one bit, as from her vantage point, we, I had just struck at not only her Husband and her, but their baby! She stated that she is flying to Amsterdam leaving here early morning on our scheduled Westbound KLM 787. Frederick stated he will do the same as he texted his Hangar manager to schedule him. Frederick stated that time works better for him and that he will let Mary chew on him for a while before you get there, after all, there is just more of me to chew on. Priscilla stated that having Julio and Mary take-over MY-N International and all of its holdings is a brilliant solution, Frederick. Nothing changes from the Bankers’ viewpoint and the Clients see it as the logical next step in the growth of the organization. Frederick stated that begins the build back, but we seriously hurt both of them, personally. We just took care of the business side, what do we do to restore their faith in us -- to comfort their hearts, Priscilla? I will call them and offer that as a firm /safe starting point to work from! Priscilla thanked her sweet Frederick!

Julio’s mobile phone rang as he noted it was Frederick and answered with a warm welcoming, Hi Dear Friend. I am guessing that Priscilla has called you. Frederick answered yes, but it was my choice to call the both of you as he guessed that Mary was on the line. Frederick stated that getting old sucks’ Julio and I recommended that you try hard to avoid it as one’s mind starts to do stupid stuff! And both of your older Partners have been doing really stupid stuff of late. Prior to your signed-off with Priscilla you referenced a possible place to start from. May I use your words; “Or we find some kind of way to allow this organization to continue to grow.” To that I would like to say that Priscilla and I offer the both of you all of MY-N International, including all of its holdings and properties at a very low price just above that point of getting all of us audited and purchase terms for as long as the two of you are happy with. It has clearly come to a point in Priscilla and my life, in which our age is effecting our better judgement and the two of you running all of MY-N International will provide both of you a firm /safe place to grow from. I ask only that the two of you, allow your two older members to maintain our jobs as we have no place to go and can at least be of some help running our Hangars while you two run the organization. Julio smiled while he looked at Mary and stated one moment Frederick as he placed him on-hold. He looked at Mary and asked her if she was comfortable with that as a starting point? She looked at her sweet Husband and agreed. Julio opened the line and stated: Frederick we except your starting point. Frederick thanked him and stated that both Priscilla and he would be flying to Amsterdam tomorrow and he would bring Julio’s favorite Rum. He then asked Mary if she had a favorite? Mary stated that Julio’s Rum would work for her. She than thanked Frederick for finding a firm /safe place to start from and that yes, both Priscilla and he would remain with the organization, again thank you dear sweet Frederick for being part of the strong foundation of this organization, bye dear friend. Frederick called Priscilla and stated what he had offered and they had accepted as a firm /safe place to start from and we keep our jobs! Priscilla thanked Frederick for saving them from her gross stumble! I do have one recommendation Frederick: As our last act as Senior Partners, let us offer to make Mary a Full Partner. I like it Frederick stated.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos noticed the incoming Email from the Galveston Marina manage stating that his owner is in town and would love to tour MY-N Atlantic, would that be possible? Carlos emailed him back saying that he would like to run that by his Boss but does not see it as a problem and stated he would get back with him and sent the email to Julio. Carlos checked the time and called Julio’s mobile. Julio asked, where the heck are you in that huge Ocean dear Brother? We are getting close to turning West, Northwest under Florida, toward Galveston in a few more hours. Julio asked; what’s up Carlos? Carlos stated that he had gotten an email stating the Galveston Marina Owner was in town and asked to tour MY-N Atlantic. Julio stated that you are the Admiral of your Fleet, Sir, and that would be your choice, but if the meeting swings like Amsterdam did, just keep the price at or under what you settled on for Amsterdam as we are trying hard to keep all of this within cash flow, dear Brother. Carlos said, not a problem dear Brother and you know I love a deal and I have been looking at this Marina much longer than Amsterdam. I will talk with Carla regarding what I envision, plus have her put her spin on it. Thanks Brother and if possible, look at a closing date in August, please. Will do, Brother, kiss that sweet Bride of yours and hug Leonardo for me, bye. Carlos called Carla and asked if she could join him in the Helm for evening meal and bring your laptop and drawing pad, my dear and I will call-in our order, no need for you to carry your things and dinner as I know someone that as a bit of pull around here, bye.

It was now late evening and Julio was enjoying time with Mary and Leonardo as his phone rang. He noted that it was Kendal as he asked if Julio had time to talk. Julio stated, he had all kinds of time. Kendal stated that he had just gotten out of a meeting with CERN Management Team and they informed me that sadly, I will be leaving employment with CERN Group at the end of the month. Julio asked if they provided a severance package. Kendal stated they are providing a full year, at full pay and benefits, beginning after my final employment date and to be paid monthly. They provided an emailed document; can I send you a copy? Julio stated, yes, and that he was sorry to hear that they are releasing him, but happy that he was provided a good severance package. Kendal asked if MY-N could use an Executive manager? Julio let the moment sit for several moments and then stated that just maybe possible, as I am getting push-back from our Bankers that I need another me around here. What are you thinking Kendal? Julio, we work well together and as you have seen, I am excellent at running an organization of size and can adapt, as needed. I speak five languages, fluently, and have not only a laser focus ability, but also Worldwide abilities as well. Julio stated that is true Kendal and just having the Bankers off my back has me interested. When will you be in Amsterdam next, Kendal? Kendal stated this coming Monday, I need to meet with the CERN Bankers, which I believe is also your Bankers Julio. Julio stated that he was seeing a plan developing and we could meet before traveling to Old Town to meet with ‘our’ Bankers. Julio checked his planner and placed a lock on Monday with Kendal and MY-N’s Bankers. I have it locked into my planner Kendal, update me when you get more information, bye.

At precisely 9:00 hours, his desk phone rang with Anna stating that his Banker is on line #1. Thanks, Anna, bye. Julio answered his phone with a pleasant Good Morning. His Banker returned with an equally pleasant Good Morning. What is on your mind this morning? Well Julio, I see that Carlos activities are been greatly expanded as it appears that he oversees all Air and Sea Transportation and that includes the Marinas that will becoming part of MY-N International. Plus, I hear that Kendal will be released from CERN Group at the end of this Month. He is a strong leader and he has family ties within MY-N, correct. Julio smiled and stated that was all true. That is Great Julio! I will be meeting with Kendal Monday; mid-morning and I see that I have a meeting with you late Monday morning. You know how I dislike being blindsided dear friend, is there anything that I should have prepared as having the two of you in the same general time slot, peaks my interests. Julio started with the historical and on-going transfer of ownership within MY-N International and the very active growth we have planned for the balance of 2022, plus, the availability of Kendal would question my sanity if I did not strongly consider bring him into the Executive Management group of MY-N, correct? That would be correct Julio, so what are you planning my friend? Julio started with more than what you see my good friend. As you may know, Mary, had provided an excellent path to blend my sister Rosa, back into Amsterdam Legal Suite and restarting her growth within MY-N. With regards to MY-N Amsterdam, I will retain International Security with Kendal overseeing the growth of MY-N International Worldwide Client-to-Client Business Group and my dear Mary overseeing the activities of MY-N Amsterdam Group with both of us involved with Finance. Sounds like a fluid plan Julio and likely a wise choice on your part. What do you need from me? Julio provided him a ‘to-do list’ and a timeline. His Banker smiled and stated, you never cease to amaze me good friend. I will have the research ready for the second meeting on Monday, bye.

Most Reactions