SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
“All the Best Things in Life! Live on the other side of Fear!” Author unknown."

While clearing his conference table, Anna called Julio and stated that the Owner of the Tugboat Company that Carlos’ group uses was on line #7, Sir. Julio thanked her and answered the phone and after introductions, the Owner of the Tugboat group stated that he was aware that the Harbor Patrol had contracted with the Marina for both Dockage and Office space and was interested in the same, if possible. Julio stated that they have space on the Northside of the third floor, next to the Harbor Patrol, but that office space has very limited view of the Harbor. How many Tugs do you need dockage for? I have four-Harbor Tugs and one-Ocean Tug. Julio stated that he would like to bring the Marina manager on to verify what dockage space he has for long term Clients, one moment, Julio called the Marina manager and told him who he has on the line and what he needed. He also told him that unless he saw a problem, they have the office space on the Northside of the third floor. If you do not mind, I would like to listen in? Not a problem, Julio. Julio brought the Tugboat Owner on and introduction the Marina manager and he found they have been longtime friends. Fifteen minutes later and they had an agreement in which Julio would have MY-N’s Legal Suite, complete the documents for their review.

The C-130J-30, Ghost series, had just completed another Journey into the War Zone that all of the Ukraine had become. They had once again made it out un-skived, but the enemy was learning quickly and they used far more magnesium flares to hold-off ground to air-missiles as they are now firing up-to-four-missiles per launch. The Crew were returning the favor and finding that the launch sites were ever-more loaded with missiles in the ready and the explosions had been photogenic at the very least and devastating in reality. They did see four-Ukrainian Drones flying along their path at different points and guessed that they were marking targets for their ground troops, artillery and air support groups. The placement of ground machinegun batteries where not to be found on this trip as the “Puff Technology” had clearly had an effect. With great relief, they did not encounter any High-Speed, High-Altitude Missiles. Chester was told that the MY-N hanger further inland had been secured again and that the next flight may include a return to that airfield. Sara had gotten several long sequences of digital film of the extensive damage at the launch sites and the ongoing War along the Boarder Zones on the flight in and back out. Chester noted the drop-off of power on their inboard Port engine as that engine may have ingested a bit of Magnesium as it felt to him as if the front compression fan may have suffered some damage. He suggested to his co-pilot that they should consider a vacation by flying their Mediterranean Tour as the long quiet zones were looking more appetizing as they both were overcome by a moment of laughter.

Before the C-130J-30, Ghost, had flown across Poland, Jimmy was reviewing the engine data and the Port side camera feed after aligning their timelines, noting what looked like a bit of hot magnesium enter the engine. He checked the stock for that larger fan and the downstream components that could have been likewise damaged. With luck, the engine data did not show any effect in the fuel injection zone, but they would complete a full engine rebuild regardless. In reviewing the camera footage Jimmy noted that the Magnum flairs appeared to be climbing over each other and wondered if reducing the release by a second or two would reduce the effect. He called Beak to see if he had any insight regarding the climb-over and /or timing. Beak stated he was not an expert but had seen a launch test that ran a series of twelve launches and clearly saw them climbing high-over the prior shot. He stated he would contact the instructor that provided that demonstration as in that application there was an advantage of greater spread of the affected area. Jimmy stated that another shot and they could have taken an engine. Thanks, Beak, let me know what you find and ask Redvent to look at the timing in the software please! Beak asked about setting the launchers a bit further back. Jimmy stated that they had set it as far back as they dared and that any further back and propwash would spread the magnesium beyond the recommended cone size, bye.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As MY-N Eastern was completing its first stop in South Africa, the Skipper had invited the hangar FBO hangar staff onboard for dinner and a general welcome /gathering was enjoyed by all. The FBO manager stated that Southeastern Africa had seem to be stabilizing with the death of the Old Red-Tailed Grey. His strong influence and control of much of that area was gone and has been replaced with a notable quieting with the return of more business. The Skipper stated that he would pass that along. The Skipper asked if the FBO manager was aware of any increase in flights to Punta Arenas, region as he was aware that his sistership was being kept busy with increase business on both sides of South America. The manager stated that she had not noted any change as of yet but, they are just becoming more active here. The FBO manage did state that there is much joy that a container Vessel of size will be making regular visits to our harbor! Please thank MY-N Management!

Beak, Redvent and two of their technicians were completing the installation of the Quad, GEN VI Servers for the shared use of the Harbor Patrol, Pilot Service Group, and the shared Radar surveillance /viewing including the Amsterdam Tugboat Group and the Marina using the MY-N Radar Tower and Radar units with viewing limited to 150 miles from the longest Radar boom and limited to 25 miles from the High-Resolution, mid-length Radar boom, which also, on a separate screen, displaces the tower’s Weather Radar. The shared Weather Radar is displaced on Screens thru-out the Building. The MY-N team had set each group, plus the Marina manager’s office and MY-N Medical Group with their own radio antennae locations on the different booms of the Tower Mast. Two-sets of Fin Style Antennae where also installed for MY-N Vessels to transfer data with the Servers. Although connected to the core Server Group, the Tugboat and Pilot Groups, who are linked using MY/N Next Gen V, Smart Laptops, the others had their own GEN V+ Server in their areas. The separation is simple for the Quad series, GEN VI Server technology to separate (wall off) each group in processing and data storage with MY-N Security Software oversight yet provides the extreme performance this series is known for. All thou a pain for installation and service, the cables run deep into the fully enclosed Server which, eliminated cable tampering and un-authorized added connection issues.

While testing the system, Redvent noted that William’s Fish Boat had left its dock and was traveling out onto the River Channel headed toward Old Town. Beak contacted William and confirmed that he had not provided permission for the use of his boat. Redvent turned to the Harbor Patrol officer and asked if they had staff that could follow this individual and not alert him, he smiled and said, not a problem, Sir. Beck added that this is not the first time according to William. The High-Resolution Radar with software enhancement clearly showed the individual’s outline and provided a likely direction. They all noted the other boat sitting on that line, directly ahead. Redvent asked if Harbor Patrol had another Boat in that area and if so, if they could close-in without notice. He received a yes, Sir. What should we base a boarding on, Sir? Beak suggested, Life Preserver Check? Beak scanned the Western properties and noted a small Van, West of William’s property, but he could not see a license plate. He called a friend at the Amsterdam Police and asked if they had anyone in the area as they are checking surveillance equipment and need a confirmation. A short 5-minutes later he had a license number and ran it on the MY-N’s Search program and had a name and an ever-increasing file of information. He provided his friend what they were finding as they upgraded this to a potential terrorists’ investigation. Redvent heard Beak and recommend the same to the Harbor Patrol. The two-boats had arrived and began exchanging things as Harbor Patrol moved in. The general fear was that they were exchanging river clams! But it quickly turned into a combination of illegal Drugs and Weapons, that turned into a major Bust! Beak continued to search with the addition of the other suspect’s name and the weapon serial numbers. The case just continued to expand. Beak recommended that the Police obtain Search Warrant for the Van.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With additional information, the City Police determined the likely vehicle driven by the other and a legal search of that individual’s person provide a key set with an electronic door opener. The Amsterdam police checked the area that the individual stated that he had set the boat in at and they quickly found the vehicle with its boat trailer and had obtained a Search Warrant. But waited for the others to arrive, they asked permission to search his vehicle and to their surprise, he provided it. They had cuffed him and let him watch as they opened it with the door opener and opened doors, hood and trunk. What laid in the open was vast as they called an Evidence /Crime Scene Van. The information continued to pour in as Beak and Redvent connected the different Agencies as they reviewed what was working and what needed upgrades. With the Marina’s Properties Security Meeting, tomorrow, they sat down and began to lay-out a Marina-wide plan and worked inward to the critical /major facilities. Plus, a very specific look at William’s security and outer perimeter viewing locations of the entire facility from the open grass areas to the South of William’s area. They concluded that a system much like the one at MY-N’s Amsterdam, Airport Hangars, a wide-open area with a vast number of access points. They first elected to have Carla change the outer perimeter landscape to include compression zones that focus access to specific points, not unlike fencing that guide cattle into a central point. That vastly minimized the areas that they needed to focus on. William walked into the Harbor Patrol office and approached Mister Beak, who smiled as his friend came to him.

Chester clicked-on the intercom and let Sara know that things are going to get very dangerous as the prior aircraft was hit by ground fire from the wood area to the Northside. Moments later she heard what sounded like a tin can ping sound followed by the onboard, auto, multi-barrel, 50-caliber machineguns of the Ghost system, began turning the wooded area and road within, plus the many military trucks and armored vehicles hiding /setting in it to tiny bits resulting in a continuous series of explosions and fires as the group of four machineguns took their turn. With luck Sara had set her camera to Auto and with the start of the machineguns firing, it was taking photos, as the C-130J-30 Ghost series landed with Chester’s characteristic smooth touchdown. As they pulled onto MY-N’s hangar paddock, the cargo ramp was already lowering. Although not preplanned, the exchange of cargo was being quickly handled. As Chester came down the ladder, Sara asked him what the tin can ping sound was just before the auto machinegun fire. Chester stopped and asked her where did you hear the sound from. She pointed to the passenger accommodation’s section just behind her. He thanked her and quickly exited the aircraft and began searching the exterior of the aircraft in that area. He found the 7.62 caliber single bullet hole. Just above the upper belly of the aircraft. He placed his pen in it and quick found the base of the bullet, which had cut the outer aluminum panel but was stopped by the Kevlar insert placed in the wall section. He obtained a patch size section of duct tape ‘like’ aircraft tape and placed it over the hole and would test the cabin pressure control system between the two Ukraine airports. Lifting-out was much the same as the auto, multi-barrel, 50-caliber machineguns opened-up shortly after lifting-off.

The landing at the second Ukraine airport was near boring in comparison. As they rolled on to the hangar’s paddock, the Loadmaster was lowering the ramp. The exchange of containers when smoothly, but passenger loading was a near nightmare as there had to be thirty individuals with room for only pre-assigned individuals. Once they began lifting the ramp, Chester rapidly moved off the paddock and was quickly to the runway as he turned rapidly onto the runway and took the engines to 90%, while shifting the propellor-position to take-off. It was a quick lift-off as he eased the aircraft to the South and then West. Once they arrived at FL-1500 he leveled the aircraft. He turned to his Co-pilot and stated that someone is leaking when we will be arriving! He sent a message to Beak regarding his concerns as they continued to the West. He also chose to message Jimmy that they had at least one, possible two holes in the shell of the aircraft and they are holding atmosphere at no greater than FL-1800. With great luck, they had zero missile fired at them. Sara stepped to the ladder and requested to enter the upper flight deck. Chester waved her up as she arrived, she stated that she had some excellent photos of the machineguns work on the military equipment and does MY-N want it as there is no way that she would release that footage. Chester smiled widely and stated that he is sure that they would love to have it. Let’s handle that once we land in Poland as we are limited in our upper elevation from that bullet you heard hit us earlier. There is smooth air above us, but we are as high as I dare raise, any lower, we become fader for small arms fire. Buckle in Sara, it is going to be bumpy until we are deeper into Poland and can run at a lower level.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Sadly, Yellow-Nape Law will be taking a brief vacation, but will return on or before Wednesday, 20 April 2022. The combination of the need to totally upgrade my laptop and router cuff surgery will have me off-line for several days. With great luck everything will transfer with perfection and the surgery will go without any complications.

Cheers!

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Sadly, Yellow-Nape Law will be taking a brief vacation, but will return on or before Wednesday, 20 April 2022. The combination of the need to totally upgrade my laptop and router cuff surgery will have me off-line for several days. With great luck everything will transfer with perfection and the surgery will go without any complications.

Cheers!
I hope your rotator cuff results in perfection as well! I'll be wishing you a smooth surgery and flawless laptop setup.

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
There is no truth to the rumor that MY-N is offline due to a cyber attack by a known International Bad Actor, attempting to exploit a widespread vulnerability in the brand of security cameras installed at all hangar locations. Being able to see and overhear hangar conversations would give the bad guys valuable information to help attack planes during the vulnerable stages of takeoff and landing. However, Beak and Redvent are known to be diligent about applying security updates and changing passwords, and the chance that a remote attacker could gain access to these important systems is vanishingly small.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Cheers!
Heal well Dear Friend and Author Extraordinaire!!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Survived the Surgery! Vasty, underestimated the affects of the nerve block. Typing one handed is an ordeal. Thanks for the well wishes!! Start rehab on Monday morning.

Monday late day the new super Mac will be ready for pick-up. Should take couple of days to get things running.

Julio and friends are busy, I hope one of them are taking notes!!

Again Thanks!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Survived the Surgery! Vasty, underestimated the affects of the nerve block. Typing one handed is an ordeal. Thanks for the well wishes!! Start rehab on Monday morning.

Monday late day the new super Mac will be ready for pick-up. Should take couple of days to get things running.

Julio and friends are busy, I hope one of them are taking notes!!

Again Thanks!!
I hope the procedure went well, Admiral :) Happy too that those "bad actors" uncovered earlier have not triumphed and hope to see the YNL crew back on deck very soon!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I am recovering well from rotator-cuff surgery and had completed my first physical therapy with the next visit coming Thursday, of this week. Long story really short; In additional to the rotator repair, my good doctor removed a bone spur, a bit of arthritis, and covered a tiny hole from the bar inserted as part of the repair of a broken Humorous of a couple of decades ago. Micro Surgery of today is amazing in what they can do with only five tiny holes. Nerve block is gone and with great luck, general pain is helped with limited pain meds. The Parrots have been ready for return that following day, but the Human was not up to the task. So, tomorrow they will return.

Regards, Steven

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Beak welcome William into the Harbor Patrol offices. William stated that MY-N has made it way to comfortable for Harbor Patrol as they will never leave here, with a smile breaking across his Bill. Beak stated, you likely wanted to know what had happened earlier as he shifted to another open screen and selected to start where Redvent spotted the intruder on their camera that covered that section of the Marina and his Boat Lift, then updated him from there showing the different support screens and general information including the arrest of the two individuals. William looked a Beak with a knowing eye and stated, I bet MY-N would love to also own the property to my South, Yes? Beak stated that it would help limit this kind of entry! William stated that he knew the Owners and would speak with them about a like deal as they only use the property a few times each year to set their largest Houseboats they build into the river. I am certain that they would not want a Seawall the full length but, I am sure you really do not want that either. Beak smiled and asked if he liked Rum. William smiled and stated that he has a taste for a good Rum. Beak smiled and stated he would love to stop by and just talk. William asked if tomorrow night worked for Beak as he was planning on setting on his front Porch and enjoying his new view of the River, as they both smiled.

As early evening rolled around Beak parked inside, but near the Marina entrance area and walked the short distance over to William’s place with the bottle of Julio’s Rum, which obtaining it was the easiest part of his day. As he approached William’s house, William opened his door and met Beak on his porch and provided him a seat as Beak provided him the ornate Bottle of Rum. Beak noted that he was clearly impressed with the Rum and stated before you enhance your opinion of my knowledge of Rum, it’s a favorite of my boss! William smiled and stated that he had met with the Churchill Brothers and after I told them about my deal, we all went to see our Banker and I have here a marked-up copy of my Accord with MY-N that they are ready to sign. Beak thanked him as he reviewed the cost, which was less than Williams and their needs on the back of the opening page that supported their occasional launching of their largest series Houseboats. Beak read the short list of requirements and found them as easy to meet as William’s. William stated that they would like the appearance to match his and MY-N’s. Beak smiled and thanked him. William set ice in their glasses opened the Bottle of Rum and slowly poured two fingers of Rum in each as they both sat back and enjoyed the evening, the Rum and good company. After the first glass, Beak was happy that he had made arrangements for staying the night on MY-N Atlantic!

On the early morning flight of the Mediterranean loop, Anna and Julio traveled with the C-130J-30 Ghost series, stopping at the Switzerland hanger to meet with Janet and to visit with the Swiss Government regarding several upgrades they are considering, as the aircraft continued on its route. They also included a meeting with CERN management group and their need for additional support with expanding they advanced studies. Janet was handling the hangar requires with ease and had also added five-new Clients. Julio reviewed with details the new software package and addressed her questions. She helped transfer their things to the hangar’s small SUV and sent them on their way to the Swiss Government IT Group’s facility. Their recent transition from full-on neutrality to being more a part of NATO found them wanting an easier connection to the other Governments that are part of MY-N’s systems. Julio defined the needed upgrades, estimated costs and a copy of an updated contract, which he reviewed with them. They agreed and stated they would have a signed document and Project Number to Janet Friday mid-morning. Julio made several notes and sent Redvent a work-order to upgrade their Servers and software to a Quad, GEN V+ and reconfigure their cabling to maximize system speed.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
CERN management team met them in the main conference room and provided a larger list of changes and support services that they will be needing. They have been happy with the remote support from MY-N Legal and Logistics groups and after defining the needs of their program expansion, what help they needed to make those tasks happen smoothly. Julio saw that most of it appeared to require Carla’s design and project management skills. Although, he agreed to taking on those tasks, even though, he knew that Carla would need additional help, in the way of an assistants /specialists /staff, but he was unsure of how she would except help. He would talk to her about an assistant to support her many responsibilities. Julio’s review found that they are maximizing their Twin, rebuilt, GEN IV Server group and recommended a step-up to MY-N’s GEN V+ Quad configuration to support the added demands of their new addition and the expanding needs of their existing studies. They agreed and Julio provided an updated agreement with MY-N for service expansion, the new equipment and software. They also stated that they would have the signatures and a Project Number, this week and have them to Janet, mid-morning, Friday. Julio also provided a work-order for Redvent for this system replacement and upgrade, as well. At the Swiss hangar, they updated Janet and addressed her questions regarding both groups, plus the questions that her new Clients have brought-up during the day. They traveled back to Amsterdam on another C-130J-30, on its return flight. On their way back, Julio called Frederick and updated him on CERN activities, while Frederick apprized Julio of several software and hardware projects his group has been working on, most supporting the heavy processing requirements of the retaliation equipment onboard the C-130J-30, Ghost series aircraft.

Julio called Jimmy and update him on what the Atlanta Hangar IT group is working on providing greater processor speed for the Twin, Next Gen VI, smart laptops. Jimmy stated that was great, but he has two of the five-Swedish C-130J-30, Ghost equipped aircraft flying and the third is in his hanger now. At this point, we are using Redvent’s tricked-out, Next Gen VI, smart laptops that they had used on their own C-130J-30, Ghost that has been bringing them back each time. Still want the upgraded units from Atlanta Hangar IT group as it will be even more refined. Plus, we anticipate a huge order from our North American Military customers, followed by the EU folks and using Atlanta Hangar IT groups design will get a faster buy-in from their North American Client’s. Julio agreed fully and asked if Jimmy has been keeping our CFO undated on his anticipated orders. Jimmy replied with the words that Julio loved, ‘yes, I have!’ Jimmy, have you noted the number of hangars that James and Kendal will be bring-on over this Summer? We have our order in for five-new C-130J-30, Ghost equipped aircraft, which is targeted to support those regions. Julio asked Jimmy to contact Beak and Redvent to get their opinion regarding the level of retaliation equipment that we will need onboard for those areas. Julio reconsidered his request as he could see that each area likely will need specific equipment driven by the type of armament each Country /Terrorist Group could afford!

Mary was considering the overall medical needs at the three new Marina’s and was seeing a very like need as they are already being asked at the two other marinas. She was likewise seeing a need for such services at their three Corporate Hangars as the other Corporate hangars at those Airports where faced with the same requirements as MY-N Pilots and Aircraft Repair /Service staff. She checked the time and called Carla regarding what she was seeing as a Corporate plan and revenue stream likely being generated. Mary enjoyed taking with Momma, as Carla was quickly defining a Corporate Standard Medical Center. Momma was predicting this evening as the Hatch time of her Granddaughter. And yes, Carlos’ girl would be a citizen of Switzerland and the US. Carla came back with a like layout, service equipment, and services at all three Marina’s. For the Hangars, she downsized the number of rooms and staff as they have a greater choice of providers nearby but allowed for variation of need based on location and its specific requirements. Carla remembered that she needed to complete the growing design for the additional properties at Amsterdam Marina and that Beak would be presenting the design and build contracts tomorrow late morning. She checked the Satellite photos of the Churchill’s facility on the other side of the Road and all she had to do was to align the gates, but she would increase the width of the Riverside gate by an additional 6-meters to allow for units of size turning in from the roadway as well. She had spoken with the Marina manager and he suggested that they extend the Sea Wall a bit longer and install a Mobile Lift Crane Well to support Yachts under 100’ as he provided her the location and Websites that defined such Wells and Cranes. She completed the Web Search and found that it all fit between the fence line of Williams’ property corner and the launch area for the Very Large Houseboats and still have room for the Winter Storage of Yachts under 100’, as she smiled. She sent the drawing set and specifications to Beak and noted the plan to Winter Store large Yachts along Williams fence line or to the far South end of the Churchill’s property.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio was meeting with his CFO and updated each other of the activities underway around the organization. With very good luck everyone was providing updates. The Cash-Flow remained healthy as moneys were flowing in earlier than estimated from near all programs /projects. Kendal was having good success on bring on new Clients and his work will keep both Atlanta and Amsterdam busy building and installing the GEN V+ and the GEN VI series Servers, plus a serious increase in Next GEN V+ and VI, smart laptops, with both facilities adding two-additional build /install technicians. The Cost and Income for the MA Medical facilities /offices was becoming very difficult to determine as that industry was not well defined as near every facility was privately owned and used different accounting tools based on where the money flowed. His CFO had used several models, and they each clearly showed positive Cash Flow after the confusion of what the Government Insurance, Private Insurance Groups or specific Corporations paid was clarified. Julio leaned back as he considered how to approach Carla regarding becoming more administrative in her multiple areas of responsibilities. Although covering them all very well. Julio believed she could be even more effective if she changed to being more a leader, but he really wanted Mary directing this change and not coming from him. He heard his CFO ask what he was so deep in thought about?

MY-N Atlantic was mid-Atlantic running a smooth Ocean at a comfortable 40+ knots rate with ever reducing fuel usage as its drivetrain operated ever smoother. Carlos was just off of his shift and was entering their cabin when his Mother met him at the door with a very wide smile telling him that his sweet girl had begun Hatching. Carlos was over-joyed as their cabin was a joyous place. As Larry was reviewing the instruments, he was drawn to their listening radar devises and noted that the radar from the Spy group were pushing-out near 400 nautical miles now! Larry adjusted their course to slow them just below 40-knots at 430 nautical miles from that group and placed a high-priority on watching the activities of that group and to also track the other Maritime Vessels between MY-N and that Hornets’ nest. He also reviewed their server activities and found a major increase of incoming data streams. MY-N had been retrieving those data streams and Larry placed a translation program to convert those streams.

Beak welcome William into the Harbor Patrol offices. William stated that MY-N has made it way to comfortable for Harbor Patrol as they will never leave here, with a smile breaking across his Bill. Beak stated, you likely wanted to know what had happened earlier as he shifted to another open screen and selected to start where Redvent spotted the intruder on their camera that covered that section of the Marina and his Boat Lift, then updated him from there showing the different support screens and general information including the arrest of the two individuals. William looked a Beak with a knowing eye and stated, I bet MY-N would love to also own the property to my South, Yes? Beak stated that it would help limit this kind of entry! William stated that he knew the Owners and would speak with them about a like deal as they only use the property a few times each year to set their largest Houseboats they build into the river. I am certain that they would not want a Seawall the full length but, I am sure you really do not want that either. Beak smiled and asked if he liked Rum. William smiled and stated that he has a taste for a good Rum. Beak smiled and stated he would love to stop by and just talk. William asked if tomorrow night worked for Beak as he was planning on setting on his front Porch and enjoying his new view of the River, as they both smiled.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As early evening rolled around Beak parked inside, but near the Marina entrance and walked the short distance over to William’s place with the bottle of Julio’s Rum, which obtaining it was the easiest part of his day. As he approached William’s house, William opened his door and met Beak on his porch and provided him a seat as Beak provided him the ornate Bottle of Rum. Beak noted that he was clearly impressed with the Rum and stated, before you enhance your opinion of my knowledge of Rum, it’s a favorite of my boss! William smiled and stated that he had met with the Churchill Brothers and after I told them about my deal, we all went to see our Banker and I have here a marked-up copy of my Accord with MY-N that they are ready to sign. Beak thanked him as he reviewed the cost, which was less than Williams and their needs on the back of the opening page that supported their occasional launching of their largest series Houseboats. Beak read the short list of requirements and found them as easy to meet as William’s. William stated that they would like the appearance to like his and MY-N’s. Beak smiled and thanked him. William set ice in their glasses, opened the Bottle of Rum and slowly poured two fingers of Rum in each as they both sat back and enjoyed the evening, the Rum and good company. After the first glass, Beak was happy that he had planned for staying the night on MY-N Ranger!

On the early morning flight of the Mediterranean loop, Anna and Julio traveled with the C-130J-30 Ghost series, stopping at the Switzerland hanger to meet with Janet and to visit with the Swiss Government regarding several upgrades they are considering, as the aircraft continued on its route. They also included a meeting with CERN management group and their need for additional support with expanding they advanced studies. Janet was handling the hangar requires with ease and had also added five-new Clients. Julio reviewed with details the new software package and addressed her questions. She helped transfer their things to the hangar’s small SUV and sent them on their way to the Swiss Government IT Group’s facility. Their recent transition from full-on neutrality to being more a part of NATO found them wanting an easier connection to the other Governments that are part of MY-N’s systems. Julio defined the needed upgrades, estimated costs and a copy of an updated contract, which he reviewed with them. They agreed and stated they would have a signed document and Project Number to Janet Friday mid-morning. At CERN’s Julio made several notes and sent Redvent a work-order to upgrade their Servers and software to a Quad, GEN V+ and reconfigure their cabling to maximize system speed for additional support with expanding they advanced studies. Julio defined the needed upgrades, estimated costs and a copy of an updated contract, which he reviewed with them. They agreed and stated they would have a signed document and Project Number to Janet Friday mid-morning. Julio made several notes and sent Redvent a work-order to upgrade their Servers and software to a Quad, GEN V+ and reconfigures for their cabling to maximize system speed.

Larry was busy reviewing the instruments and noted that their Listening Technology had picked-up on a sizeable change from the Hornet’s nests radar from 300 to 400 nautical miles and that the data streams into the group had increased extensively. He also noted that the smaller ships had spread-out farther from the base group. He elected to place a track on each member of the group as they approached and also to track all Merchant Vessels between them and MY-N’s location. Larry elected to translate the growing incoming streams and then ran translator program to break their old and over-used code. Moments later he was reading what certainly looked like Battle /Attack Orders!! It was clear that they intended to attack Maritime Vessels and although the translation was difficult, Commercial Aircraft, as well. Larry elected to wake Carlos, something he had never done, up this point, but this was an issue of importance.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Everyone in the Skippers Quarters were awake when Larry rang Carlos’ phone. Carlos was a bit surprised as he lifted his phone. Moments later he stated he would be on deck in less than a minute. He looked at everyone and asked to be kept updated, but he was needed in the Helm. He could see that Larry was worried and with a quick review of his notes, he had good reason to be. Carlos checked the time and called Samuel on his home secure line. A very sleepy Samuel came on asking; What could be so important in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean for you to be calling me at this hour? Samuel listened to Carlos and thanked him and was gone with a keep me informed, please, bye! Carlos checked their location and asked Larry to announce a General Quarters’ Alarm when we entered a 380-nautical mile zone, have our Engineers check our Retaliation Equipment, at this time, and as we entered the 400-mile zone, switch everything to a Ready State! The MY-N Quad, GEN VI, provided an Announcement Box that one of the Merchant Vessels’ it had been tracking had stopped transmitting!! Larry checked and provided the name of the Vessel and its code number. Carlos, choose to Message Samuel regarding the loss of contact with a specific Merchant Vessel and provided its code number. Carlos ran a Gulf Stream, Current Status Report and locations of its Southern Eddies and saw a splitter Stream running East about 100 miles South of their course, he elected to adjust their course to take advantage of that pathway and entered it. He also sent a MY-N channel only, Alert Message to all East and West Bound MY-N, KLM cargo aircraft to shift to the far North Atlantic Flight path as there is an unknow danger within the following specific area, which he defined with specific coordinate’s. The Message was sent to Julio, Yang and James with a more specific classification of the danger! Yang repeated Carlos’ Message with ASAP classification and sent specific, but not a full disclosure, to KLM Air Control and North Atlantic Air Control.

Carla entered the Helm with their dear sweet baby girl stating congratulations Carlos, you are an official Dad! She could tell by the general expressions of Carlos and Larry’s face that something was truly wrong as she asked; What’s Wrong?? As Carlos lifted his daughter, he recapped what they knew and what they had done to open the space between the Hornet’s nest and them. As their GEN VI announced the loss of contact with yet another Merchant Vessel. Carlos again, Messaged Samuel with the information. Carlos’ security line rang and it was Samuel back asking what the specific locations were for those two Vessels. Moments later Carlos provided the last location for each Vessel. Samuel then asked what MY-N Atlantic locations is? Carlos provided him their location and provided their turning point and their targeted new course, which places them an additional 100 miles South of their normal course but, that the Hornets’ nest would still be fully visible on their listening array. Samuel asked what their Ready Status was? Carlos stated that they are just completing a full inspection of their armament systems and will be switch to a Full Ready Status within the half-hour. Samuel asked if the Depth Charge Devices had been installed? Carlos stated, Fully installed, loaded and tested. Samuel provided Carlos with a Release Authorization Number to use any and all retaliation systems to their full effectiveness and to set the systems to Full Auto, ASAP!! And yes, we believe that there is at least one Submarine with that group. You will be seeing more support arriving in your area. They will message you on this line prior to their arrival. Clearly, we are connected with the British Navy and Airforce at this time. I will keep you informed, but one more thing. What range do you need to be within to use your GEN VI ‘Server Attack’ Technology? I have their servers locked in now, plus three other servers that have been /or are on-site, now. Samuel stated, thanks Carlos, bye.

Carla gathered her daughter and slipped away back into their cabin and into the open /comforting wings of Momma Amazon. She looked at her and Papa and stated, things are becoming very dangerous out there. I love each of you so very much. She stopped Dad from going to the Helm as they are likely very busy. Like every other Rooster she has ever known, he errored her and opened the door to be confronted with five very busy and hectic Roosters as be backed into the room. What the heck is happening Carla. Carla spent several minutes reviewing the Hornet’s nest ‘issue’ to the West of Ireland and that Carlos has set our onboard retaliation technologies, to a Fully Ready State. He has also set us an additional 100 nautical miles South of that group, which will provide us a greater response time if something should happen. Her baby Girl was being such a sweetheart as she slept. Carlos knocked and opened the door to their cabin and stated that they are shifting to General Quarters to secure the Vessel. We have seen now a third Vessel stop transmission of their Location Code. Larry knocked at their door stating that Samuel was on the secure line, Sir. Carlos kissed them and was out the door. Samuel stated they need to confirm time for a joint attack on that group. MY-N Atlantic has been assigned to fully roast all of their ship-based servers. He then talked down the time; 3, 2, 1, Mark. 15 minutes from that time, launch your attack, and enter the code number I provided you in your ships log, bye. Carlos confirmed his GEN VI Servers where ready and that all Targeted servers were locked in. His Quad, GEN VI placed an information box on the screen stating it had detected a Submarine that was just beginning to pass under them and provided its heading and its Satellite Access codes. Carlos messaged Samuel and provided that information, plus stated that he currently has a link to its Server as well and the loss of yet a third Merchant Vessel. He then expanded the range of the sonar listening dome.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Beak and Redvent were monitoring the Satellite /Server Messages and at the same time were watching the few remaining Terrorist Cells in Western Europe. They saw the same uptick in communications as when Larry had notified them and they had decoded them as well. Beak communicated what they were seeing with his contact at Interpol and that there was clearly some kind of strike being planned! Julio was also using their GEN VI to complete even deeper searches into the Hornet’s nest and the Euro Cells. He contacted Frederick as he spotted a Linked communication with several of the North American Cells as he Messaged Samuel regarding possibly a backyard strike in North America and that Frederick would respond if he locks something down. Five-minutes out and a new series of communications began to flow into all three groups with North America being the heaviest volume, followed by the Hornet’s nest and lastly Western EU. Carlos received a Message from Samuel that the schedule is confirmed, same clock! Carlos double-checked the Strike time in the Quad, GEN VI and updated Beck, Frederick and Julio as time slows to a claw. At the precise time, the Quad GEN VI released its attack on the Ship’s and Sub mounted servers as Larry stated that he had seven servers burning as they links went dead as more followed. They were physically too far away to see smoke, but their radar/sonar did spot the Submarine on the surface and their forward observation nest did report they could see smoke bellowing from its tower and they could make-out what appears to be sailors on the deck areas of the Submarine. Carlos messaged Samuel that they had a Sub on the surface with smoke and staff on their decks and that they are being hailed by hand radio for rescue support. Carlos called his Deck Crew and had them report to the Helm ASAP. Upon arrive, he told them to set covers over the launcher covers and 50’ each way, quickly, please.

Julio called Carlos on the MY-N’s system and stated that Frederick reported that all North America Cell Sites they had satellite connects for were reported as fully roasted he also stated that Amsterdam is reporting the same. Carlos reported that he is in route to rescue sailors from the Russian Submarine and will take all normal precautions, starting with a medical examination. Oh, our girl hatched just prior to all the excitement, bye. He opened the door to his cabin with a large smile on his face stating that all is well! But we have a Submarine, which we are coming along side and will be taking on survivors of a fire. Carlos’ Father stated: Son, do not stay alongside very long as a fire on those things are explosively dangerous. Carla stated that Chris knows Russian, as she called him and asked him to come to the Helm, quickly, please. When he entered the Helm, he could see on the camera screens that Larry was drifting with their Starboard side along the Sub as they lowered their stairway. Carlos told Larry to call Engineering and tell them to be ready for a ‘very rapid’ departure as Dad says these things are dangers with a Fire onboard. Chris entered the Helm as Carlos told him that they are taking onboard Russian Submariners and it has to be fast, very, very fast. Please Yell At Them: We must keep moving and cannot return for anyone left behind!! In the background, they could all hear the Power Plants increase they RPM’s, which helped quicken their climbing.

The Sailors where quickly climbing the stairway and streamed across the walkway in front the Helm. With the exception of the Officers, all came aboard. They Yelled to Chris to please care for their crew, as Chris Yelled back that they would. Larry signaled Engineering “All Ahead Full” while setting in a new course and lifting the stairway. Chris entered the Helm as Carlos thanked him and handed the mic to Chris. Please welcome them aboard MY-N Atlantic and that we are a Switzerland Register Vessel. We are very sorry for the loss of your Vessel and your Officers. As required by our Government, a Physical Examination is required and you will be lead to the Ship’s Surgery for that Exam. Please, will the ranking member come to the Starboard Helm entrance for a quick briefing. The Russian Chief Engineer entered the Helm and stated that he spoke English. Carlos smiled as he dismissed Chris and asked him to prepare a very large early meal, thank you, good friend, bye. Carlos reviewed Swiss Maritime Law and the medical requirements and how sorry he was for the loss of their Vessel and Officers. Carlos handed him the Mic and asked if he would update date his crew on what would be happening and to please comfort them as we are all fellow

Sailors of the Sea. He completed and asked if he could rejoin his crew. Carlos stated yes, but only for a very short time as I need you to provide them more information, please. As a result of all the confusion, none of the Sailors saw his Deck Crew place the covers. Within 40-minutes the Chief Engineer reentered the Helm and thanked Carlos as some members do not speak Russian. Carlos provided him directions to the Surgery. He then called Carla and asked if she was ready, she stated that she was. Carlos stated they will be coming your way very soon. Carlos turned to the Chief and stated that he would need to be with each individual to translate. Please know that we will need the complete and correct name of each individual and their Naval Identification Number to both transmit to the Russian Authorities and the Swiss Government. Please understand that without verification of each individual, those not Identified will be placed over-board. So, please ensure that everything is correct, Yes? Carlos took him to the Portside Helm door and point to the first door to enter. All your crew should fit inside that passageway. Do Not enter any door other than Surgery as this Vessel is very large and starvation is a sad way to die! As the last crew member closed the doorway behind him there was a huge explosion aft as the Submarine’s weapons detonated.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With the Sailor’s feed and some sleeping, the Russian Chief Engineer reported back to the Helm for an update. Carlos stated that three of your crew tested positive for cocaine found during their Examination. You have another seven with Cardiovascular issues and another Twelve who are diabetic. Our MA has provided those with medical issues with medication. We have locked the 3 with cocaine issues in this cabin as he provided him a key. Sadly, two-individuals names do not match your Vessel’s manifest and based on Maritime Law, they must be placed overboard. That is being handled as we speak, known that I am very sorry. As you can likely guess, we have limited accommodations, especially for the size of your crew. What is your normal duty rotation? He answered with; 12-hours on, 12-hours off. Carlos said that will work, let me show you what we have available and you can divide them up. During the on-hours they will be working with my Deck Crew as they finish setting-up commendations and keep this Vessel clean, any issues? The Russian Chief Engineer stated, none, Sir. But one question, Sir. What happening with us. Carlos said, we are waiting for both your and our Government to respond, then you will have an answer. In the meantime, we are headed to Amsterdam, which is our next stop. In Amsterdam, Beak and Redvent were busy completing a deep search on the Russians, while spotting the two not listed on their manifest, while Julio was contacting the Russian Embassy requesting a meeting at MY-N Hangar. The Ambassador stated he would be there within a half-hour. Julio smiled and guessed that he already knew about their Submarine’s staff. He called Samuel to update him. Samuel was very clear that they did not want any transport of staff until their arrival at MY-N’s Marina in Amsterdam and that Russian, Swiss and US Consulate staff will be present! Samuel asked if Carlos could travel by the area where the Hornet’s nest was last reported? Julio stated, That Is Not Happening, Samuel, bye.

Carlos called Julio to update him on when they anticipated being at the Marina. He asked what was happening regarding the Russian sailors? Julio stated that both the Switzerland and Russian diplomates will greet your arrival and it is very likely that the US diplomates will find some way to be part of the interviews that will occur onboard MY-N Atlantic. The opportunity for defection will be offered, but I do not anticipate anyone will take the offer. He also passed along that there had been several sailors /Officers that did not come onboard. He had been provided names and numbers, but they were not found onboard. The Russians have been very grateful for your saving their sailors. Julio also stated that with the help of Redvent, we have confirmed the identity of each sailor, reported, currently onboard and I am aware that you have seen that list. Carlos stated that Carla will provide each sailor with their medical file and the three that tested positive to drugs will be wing-cuffed and lead-off shortly after your arrival. Sadly, all the Officers’ stayed with their Sub and went down with it. Julio stated that once everyone is on their merry way, we will talk about what you were able to collect prior to roasting all those servers. Carlos agreed and stated, bye, dear Brother.

As Mary and Julio where reviewing their individual and joint areas of responsibilities, Julio stated that although the timing would appear to be terrible. He truly believed that Carla needs be become more administrative over her ever increase activities. In just the area of Medical, she is currently managing five Vessels with a sixth starting the first of 2023. Plus, this year we will be adding the three Marina Medical Care Centers and our Three Main Hangar Medical Care Centers. That is a full-time job in and of itself. Add, her Design and Project Management activities and she will be running ragged. Mary added that the newest joy in her life, Sandra and she will be way-over-committed. Julio stated that based solely on Genes, Sandra has the foundation of being a smart /rapid learner, artistic and organized, which implies she will be an amazing Adult, but she will need her Mother. I love my sister deeply and the last thing I would want is for her to believe that I am directing her life. I think she would be more open to your insight Mary. Mary smiled at her Rooster and said, I saw this day coming and have already been setting steps in place that will aid her in seeing the need to change and ask us. Julio smiled and fully agreed but added that Mary may need to assist a bit as time is not on our side. Julio stated that CERN Group would be increasing their primary area of studies and adding an additional section within their existing buildings adding a project studying “New, Dark Energy Theory” and are asking for Carla’s help, laying it out and guiding it.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The Russian Sailors were inside and completed their medical examination and eating in the dining area, or they were sleeping on the floor. With the help of the Russians, MY-N’s Deck Crew had finished setting-up beds in the newly opened rooms and where moving those sleeping into them as they and several of the Russians helped with finishing of each room. Larry had adjusted their course returning them back to and then onto the rapidly moving Gulf Stream. They set just South and now, East of where the Hornet’s nest had been active. Although they were nowhere close enough to see more that the smoke raising from the metal hulls. Larry asked Carlos if they should not check for survivors? Carlos looked at their radar screen and could easily define the British Naval ships searching the area and stated that the Brits are already there. Our goal is to get our passengers to Amsterdam by late morning tomorrow. Julio was very specific that by our transferring the Russian Sailors on-land that it provides a clear separation between MY-N and what occurred to the Hornet’s nest. Their sailors return with stories of being well-care-for and we move-onward. Carlos called Chris and asked him to send the Russian Chief Engineering to the Helm, please.

The Transportation and Logistics meeting had been well underway with Carlos and Julio attending by video. Yang had been leading the meeting and had just stated that the last 53’ Container had moved from the Swiss, MARS facility for shipment, by rail, to Amsterdam as a single group onboard MY-N Atlantic. She than added that she had included those 188-containers will be part of MY-N Atlantic’s passage onboard next week’s visit to Galveston and by train onto the Arizona, MARS group. And, since we are speaking about large shipments, we have finally completed our review of the even larger shipment to Punta Arenas, Chili. Within your meeting packet, you will find the costing for each method of getting Carlos, Carla and Sandra to Punta Arenas at about the time that the large 53’ container shipment arrives. Having most of MY-N Americas officers remaining onboard with Carlos and Carla handling their normal specialties onboard MY-N Americas with Larry and an assigned MA heading MY-N Atlantic on its normal schedule. That will get everything to where it is needed without greatly effecting other schedules.

While the diplomate’s where busy interviewing the Russian Sailors. Julio and Carlos where busy in the Helm reviewing what they had retrieved from the many Servers and especially the Submarine while Mary, Leonardo, Carla, Momma and Sandra where enjoying each other in the Vessel’s, Skippers’ Quarters, as Papa napped. There was a knock at the Helm Port side access door. Carlos switched the screen to their course as Julio opened the door and was surprised to find the Russian Chief Engineer. After introductions, the Chief stated that he wished to Defect and was more comfortable speaking with Carlos than either the Swiss or America Diplomats. Julio opened one of the Helm’s Smart Laptops and found the Document Packet that applied as he began reviewing the Covering Laws as they were on Swiss Territory. Julio stated that it would be better for everyone if you spoke with a Swiss Official that I trust as Corporately, although we are very pleased that you are comfortable with Carlos. Our Corporation would want to keep out of the Politics involved as he double-checked Redvent’s review of this specific Russian Sailor. The Russian smiled and stated that he understood. Julio asked Carlos to have Carla call a very specific Swiss official to the Surgery, as Julio and the Russian headed to the Surgery, they spoke, he stated that he would love to work for MY-N International Maritime Group. Julio smiled and stated, let us handle this process one-step at a time as Julio listened to the Russian Chief Engineer talk about his career and what he wanted to do in the future.

Most Reactions