OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio and his family and friends are creating it, I am just writing it down and most of the time barely keeping up with them.

With humor aside, thank you, as I am happy you are enjoying it.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
“All the Best Things in Life! Live on the other side of Fear!” Author unknown.

The Commentator broke into her normal Show /News with breaking News on the Ukraine Northern Border of a series of very large expositions within a known, large, Russian Encampment. From photos taken from a drone patrolling near the Border, we believe it appears to be an accident at the Encampment as that area is known to contain several large Munition-Storage facilities. As you can see, the continuing string of expositions that travel both East and West from that central point. And here one can see a fire had begun behind the area of the initial expositions. According to Military Sources, this can occur at this type of Russian-site as they have a long history of placing Ammo-Dumps deep within their Encampments and often times near other active equipment and facilities, as the video feed switched over to daytime satellite photos of that Encampment, as the Commentator points-out the opening of the Ammo-Dump, which appears to be where the first expositions occurred. Additional News at the hour.

After landing in Poland, and deplaning the Government staff, Sara asked if she had the time to call-in a report to her Editor. Chester smiled and asked her to remember not to involve MY-N International, please. She smiled at him and stated not a problem, as long as I get to fly with you again, Sir, Please! She received an approval from Chester. The Editor connected her to voice recording equipment as she provided a verbal update from her sources along the Northern, Ukraine Boarder Zone. The studio set her voice to play with the digital images she had sent earlier and the daytime satellite photos in the background. As she ended, the Commentator of Fame thanked her by name as the Commentator returned to her program.

Sara sat in her Jump seat and belted in preparation for take-off. Chester stopped prior to stepping to the ladder to the flight deck and thanked her. She smiled and asked if she would be welcomed back on their next flight into the Ukraine. He smiled and stated that she would receive a positive review that will help at the Corporate level. Please understand that unless the direction changes, it is only going to become more dangerous and at some point, we will stop our service. She thanked him and noted that she will need to make a request to fly on their next flight. She made a note to speak with Julio regarding the next several flights. She recalled that flights on private /corporate aircraft required reporting of such flights based on discloser /political requirements/ voting regulations /etc.., but for some reason, it did not apply to cargo aircraft. Julio had received a call from his contact in upper management of Wolf News, thanking him for letting Sara Carter fly with MY-N International flights. Julio thanked her for keeping MY-N’s name out of the storylines. As she set her phone down, she smiled as she recalled her days in the field and working with Julio back-in-the-day, Sara Carter would be as safe as possible with Julio’s group.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
MY-N’s monthly International Security Meeting was well underway and as normal, the leader of the meeting rotated with Redvent leading this meeting. He changed subjects to the Ukraine News Release on Wolf News. We know that our C-130J-30 had just left the Ukraine Airport near that area and we have a confirmed report that our aircraft had been targeted and fired upon. We also know that it had retaliated using its programed response. It is very possible that our C-130J-30 may have been the source of the initial explosion. We are neither confirming nor denying involvement, any questions? Moving on. Mary provided an update on the completion of the installation of the new series cameras at all their facilities and assets. As of this date, we had one confirmed attempt to blind a camera and that attempt resulting in the sinking of the boat that fired that Laser resulting from our Vessel’s automated retaliation system. Edward reviewed the updated response package and its contents for each hangar, who’s staff have completed the special equipment training. Beak noted that his dear friend had avoided commenting on the recent Contract released targeting Redvent. Beak elected to bring the subject to the group as he was watching his friend sit back into his chair. Mary asked, have we developed a countermeasure to that Contract? Redvent stated yes, but that he believed it was not a MY-N issue as it specifically targeted him. Mary smiled and said, you are family Redvent and family pulls together and reacts together, an attack on one is an attack on all!

Beck was watching Julio as he reviewed the plan, while slowing shaking his head. He asked Julio what he was seeing. Julio was long in beginning his response. He started with; Thank you for beginning a response but, I believe that our plan underestimates the depth and true expansiveness of this Contract. Redvent look at Julio with a surprised look and asked what he saw? Again, Julio started slowly but with a detailed review of the contract and non-specificness of major parts of the document. This Contract was written to personally ‘piss-you-off’ dear friend, and with a goal of blinding you to its clever baiting of you and then switching its target. Note here, here and here as he pointed-out the wording, games with terms and odd spacing as if this was patched together. The author of this Contract believed that it would never be seen beyond you. With great luck, they underestimated you and your family of support. Julio than rewrote the Contract based on what he was seeing and provided it to Redvent, who read it aloud. Mary was shocked by the expansive vison and scale of the attack. Julio stated even with his scaled-up vision of the Contract, he was still uncomfortable as to whether he had gotten every segment. What we design to counter this attack needs to be highly flexible, fluid and as over-kill in is foundation, as we will likely be reacting as this Contract has likely already been activated with the attack being within the next couple of days, with Thursday being very likely as that coincides with the return of our Northern C-130J-30’s route. Its arrival will likely activate their plan.

Julio had reviewed their plan against his rendition of the attacker’s Contract. He was still uncomfortable and stated so, several additional times; We need to be highly flexible.. As the C-130J-30 was on finial approach to the airport, Beak and Redvent noted the two panel trunks that where parked on the access road near the Main Airport Despatcher Hangar and began to move in their direction. As the C-130J-30 rolled onto the paddock, the two panel trucks were approaching the Annex hangar door. The hangar was on full alert as the rear doors of the panel truck’s opened and twelve individuals, plus their drivers, moved to enter the Annex hangar door. The Annex hangar was empty of MY-N staff with the exception of those armed and ready for the attack. Moments later a full-size van rolled on to the paddock and another group of six individuals, plus its driver, exited and moved to provide back-up support for the first group. MY-N’s recent training was going to play heavy as it near duplicated this kind of attack. The group was deep into the hangar and had not encountered anyone and were already let down their guard. Redvent stood and asked if they were looking for him. It surprised them and allowed the hangar staff to move first eliminating ten of the attackers. The third van stopped in front of the door and at this point, Julio saw what he had not seen, the third group of 8. As Beck was reducing numbers outside, Redvent and his group were doing their part within the hangar, while he was moving to the back door. As he stood to open the door, he never heard the shot that was coming his way as it cut into the area just under the right shoulder bone structure, burning though that muscle group, as he fell out of the door onto the ground. Julio was ready and his shot caught the individual following Redvent now exiting, in the center of the upper chest with the second shot a fraction away. The individual fell beyond Redvent slamming to the ground. Julio heard Redvent say, behind you, as Julio spun 180 degrees in time to catch the two-shoot’s not fully in place as his training took over with two shots high and switched to the other with two shots high. Beak finished the others as he quickly moved to the back of the building, just in time to see Julio shooting the individuals as he came around the building. Julio noted the blood running down his right leg as he slumped forward falling to the ground. Beck ran to his side as he prayed for his friends. Edward called the MA on MY-N Ranger and stated, we need you at MY-N Annex hangar, NOW, bring your bag, please, use the Marina van, drive quickly! Edward rolled Redvent over and placed a pressure-tunicate to both side of his wound and turned to Julio finding a bullet fragment in the muscle of the upper leg. Beak did a quick walk around checking and counting bodies and the few he found alive he questioned and once completed left them silent.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Happy that you are caught-up and yes, one has to wait until tomorrow for the next addition. The good news is that there will be another for certain out until early May. The fact that this Saga is also linked to current events, as things that effect the MY-N group are changing so quickly that it becomes a problem getting too far in front of current events.

But at least you have an insider line to the fact that there are things coming!

Enjoy!!
Cheers!!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
To say that Mary was mad would be an understatement but, far too was busy helping both of her Roosters as she supported the MA from Ranger as they had moved them deep into the Main Hangar. Beak and Edward where busy with the Airport Police and as they photo’d and identified each individual. When asked if there were any MY-N injury’s Beak stated no. As the information on each individual was completed, the officer in charge state that this is the ‘who’s-who’ of the European Terrorist groups, as there are five-different groups here, to his count 29-individuals. He stated that he needed to speak with Julio. Beak stated that he was in Sweden in discussions with their IT Group regarding additional equipment based on their finding yet another sleeper cell. The officer stated to please pass along my request. Beak stated that he would. He then asked Beak how much of a ‘heads-up’ did you have to working with. Beak stated less than 15-minutes, the officer shook his head as he mumbled to himself that he needed to train his staff to a much higher level. As the Airport Police where leaving, Beak sat and was shocked by both the number and the leadership represented here as he was certain that all were high-ranking, leaders. The majority, of which he knew of and several by-sight. As he reviewed their equipment and their method of attack, it was clear to him that it was quickly planned and executed. He checked MY-N’s rifles and found that all shots fired were hits, whereas the other group had been firing wildly as he noted that every one of them had their rifles set to FULL-AUTO, which explained the wide-disarray of hits within the building, as most shots simply climbed the walls. A cold shiver ran the length of his spine as none of this would matter to Mary, as he had allowed her Julio to be shot. He turned to Edward and stated that he needed to speak to Mary and the sooner the better. Edward asked what they should do with the bodies. Beak stated he would call Interpole and request a mass-removal. Please photo each weapon, collect its serial number and photo its location, then collect them and place them safely inside the Annex hangar. Move our weapons first to the Annex Armory for inspection, repair, recalibrating and cleaning.

On his way to the Main Hangar, he called his contact at Interpole and explained what he had and asked them to send a refrigerated semi-truck and four Agents in a single unmarked SUV. As Beak entered the Main Hangar, he saw them on the far side of the Main Reception area around two-table as he approached Mary, she turned and hugged Beak tightly, as tears flowed from her eyes. She stated that she was so happy that he was alive as they said the only wounded were Julio and Redvent, I had guessed you were lying alone over there. I am so happy that you are alive and uninjured, my dear friend. We had heard that there where a true swarm of them, over twenty+. Beak stated 29 and with great luck, we loss no-one! He asked how are they are doing, Mary? She smiled at him and stated both of our Roosters are doing very well. Our MA wants to know if we are going to report our wounded as she needs to know how to complete treating them and the paperwork. Beak stated that we would prefer not. She smiled again as she turned and pulled in tight to the MA and passed along the request. The MA stood-fully and state, that’s good as both Roosters are likely to be up and moving around long before the Evening begins. My report will be that I had addressed two-Trip and Fall Injuries as to what I am seeing, they had both fallen at some point. Beak just smiled and nodded in agreement. Mary stated that you had better return to the Annex as I am guessing that Edward will be over-whelmed by this time, Beak just smiled and enjoy the warmth of Mary’s hug as she shood him on his way. Edward saw Beak returning and walked in his direction asking; Well?

Beak stated that both of our guys are doing well and according to the MA should be up and around late this afternoon. Interpole stated that they -- He stopped, and turned toward the access road –- well, I see that they are coming as he pointed to the refrigerated semitruck approached, followed by an SUV. Edward directed the semitruck in and located it near the front entrance. Beak’s contact approached him and asked what he had. Beak provided a list of names, affiliations and known status within their organizations. He blinked and stated that this will make a huge hole in those organizations. As the truck driver and the other three agents began placing their numbers next to each individual, than began photographing each, while the other two placed tags next the shell casings. The lead agent went to the SUV and call his office provided the ‘seen’ information and recommended quickly targeting each organization before they burn their documentation. A total of seven locations here and in Germany and another twenty in other locations in Western Europe. He asked Beak if they could bring the Servers, Laptops, etc... here for evaluation? Beak agreed but recommended that they send the bugs and such devices straight to their lab as all they would need is the device types and its individual code number.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio was slow walking the outer circle within the Main Hangar talking to the Chief of the Airport Police. The Chief was concern with the uptick in Terrorist actives at MY-N and the Airport properties, in general. Julio stated that it would help greatly if the Airport was using MY-N Security Software to track the activities not only those locally with specific mental disorders that attack them to Airports, the local criminals with like attractions to Airports, but also, the Terrorist groups within this City, Country and Region that use this Airport for transportation as this is not only a major Air Hub, but also a major Rail Hub. It would also allow you to be connected with the City, National Police and Interpole systems that are running MY-N Software. As a side benefit you will have available to you, our newest software group that provides an up-to-date stream of activities within all member areas, filtered based on your needs and location that we started rolled out prior to the fifteenth of this month. At this moment, all of our existing Clients and Government Groups have signed-on. The system comes standard with our Hacker /Hack Retaliation software, which would solve your very serious and on-going system hacks, which is manual or Automated, to simply locating and naming the Hacker, all the way to roasting their Server(s) with full documentation of the Hacker(s). The Chief asked how much, Julio smiled and stated it is a Capital Investment of size, but based on your current issues, worth every Euro as, sadly, you are reacting as opposed to acting in advance. What is my next step? Bring your Signature Level Management with their IT staff for a presentation at MY-N Main Hangar and we will handle the rest, for you, good friend.

Julio sat softly in his office chair and was reviewing his emails and calls when his office phone rang with Anna announcing that Samuel was on line #3, Sir. Thank you, Anna, bye for now. Samuel was right to the point; I understand that you damn near got your Vent shot-off yesterday!! Yes, it was close Samuel, but I was the recipient of a ricochet that according to my Medical staff is more dangerous than a straight on shot as the lead was more distorted and contaminated. But other than having a pain near my Vent, I’m doing very well, and yourself my friend? Doing well, thank you. Julio, I was looking over that list of despots and like Beak stated in his report, they were the ‘who’s, -who’ of Western Europe Terrorists. How did you get that kind of topdrawer to buy into an Attack? Julio stated it was Redvent, who embarrassed them, a bit of time and gravity did the rest. As you likely know, Interpole and a large number of National police groups are having a joyous day rounding up the leftovers. So, what is the real reason for today’s call? We would like to reserve seats on your flight out of the Ukraine tomorrow. The number would likely require Jimmy to upsize the passenger area. Well, dear friend, I hope your staff will put-up with sitting on the cabin and passenger area floor as our cargo bay is scheduled full going in and coming out. Samuel stated, whatever you have dear friend and I see you only have one stop as your other base of operation is closed down along with its airport. Julio stated that he was aware of several US lead flights into that airport last night. FYI, Julio, I am hearing that our Airforce is loving your software enhancement to their retaliation equipment. They are crediting MY-N for the return of all their aircraft. Julio stated that I am guessing, they have “Puff-the-Magic-Dragon” Armament onboard those aircraft? Julio asked what the chances are that he could place that technology onboard a couple of MY-N’s C-130J-30’s, less the cannon of course? I believe I could make that happen, Julio. Check, this-evenings, 787 arriving from Atlanta, as I anticipated your request, bye. Julio called Jimmy with an update for him and provided a dream request that brought a wide smile to Jimmy.

Sara Carter had called Julio’s mobile phone and asked to fly on tomorrow’s flight into the Ukraine, please. Julio stated that it will be a very different aircraft as the onboard equipment will be much upgraded from what you experienced on your earlier flights. Also, this aircraft will be classified as military support, i.e., not classified as civilian. Plus, there will be far more passengers!! Chester will be flying the aircraft and likely using all his many skills to avoid being stuck by antiaircraft machinegun fire and ground-to-air missile attack. Please see Jimmy and obtain your special protective wear and upgraded ear protection, please use it! You, as well as all the staff will be in our prays. Please obtain as many embarrassing photos-as-possible, that you can safely! With all our love, good-bye for now, sweetheart, as the call ended. She stopped as her mind replayed what she had heard. Julio was praying for my very life. Tears came to her eyes as she recalled her Mother’s words of so very long ago. She elected to call her dear Mother.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Jimmy, Beak, Redvent and all of their staff met the 787 from Atlanta and busied them selfies with pulling the aircraft containers earmarked for MY-N Aircraft Repair, Amsterdam. The C-130J-30 had been placed in the Annex Repair Hangar #5 and they had all completed a full inspection and upgrade of near all the electronics and touch screens, plus preparing the exterior and interior of the aircraft for the installation of the new hardware and sensors, plus night lighting within and around the aircraft. Their staff began to unload the containers noting that everything had been numbered based on rapid installation, while Jimmy and Beak began placing the sized and numbered Kevlar inserts. Jimmy’s engine specializes where installing the longer Propeller segments with the new larger geared center hub, the larger turbo fan plates and engine covers, along with larger bearings and additional oil lines to them. They then upsized the fuel injectors, fuel lines and pumps, while Redvent updated the engine software package on the enhanced, Twin, NEXT-GEN VI, smart laptops as he wired the additional systems into place. The coding allowed sensing, targeting, launch (and /or firing the machineguns) and repeat to vastly reducing the pilots’ need to over-see those technologies. When they placed the aircraft in the hangar, they set weight sensor pads under each tire. Jimmy watched the weight closely and had removed five cargo contains from the return flight, loading schedule at the Ukraine hangar. The last project was the installation of the larger, side-to-side, single passenger palleted container and bolted it to the aircraft frame and its cockpit as he requested Redvent to change the perimeters of the aircraft as he provided a weight by segment. They fully tested the aircraft while Chester and chew slept. Jimmy was not one bit kind to the aircraft as he pushed it to the limits, in all segments of flight. Redvent had been in military aircraft before, but he had not seen one, short of a Fighter, flown to this extreme. The aircraft was placed back in the hangar as Jimmy handed his notes to his Lead Mechanic and he provided a list to Redvent regarding the aircraft’s outer limits for him to set into the Twin, Next GEN VI, smart laptops.

At 3:00 hours early, the aircraft was removed from the hangar as they began loading it for its scheduled flight. Near everyone checked that all the armament was onboard and ready. After Chester and his co-pilot completed their walk-around, they entered the aircraft to find both Jimmy and Redvent ready to review the aircraft and today’s flight as the fuel truck finished. Jimmy walked them though the hardware upgrades starting with their engines. Jimmy point-out the new throttle positions and the auto-adjust propeller settings and its over-ride switch. Then onto the automated armament systems, he noted that it will get noisy, so assure that you, your staff and passengers are warned to wear their ear protection. Jimmy introduced Redvent and stepped below to speak with the Loadmaster and provided him the maxed and highly valuable load list of containers noting the weight of each one! When loading, double check prior to letting the container be loaded. If beyond the noted limit, reject it. You have your sidearm, correct? Use it if there is trouble, as I expect there will be efforts to place individuals in the returning containers and you are well advised what happens to a body at FL-3500, correct! Plus, your Pilot will be pushing this aircraft and he will not need excess cargo and that is true for passengers as well. Here is your passenger manifest and their passport number and country. Same as prior trips, if something does not fit, they do not enter!!

The tech staff reviewed the aircraft one more time as the Loadmaster began accepting the cargo containers double-checking that each was per the documents and correctly set and locked into place. With the cargo in place and while the fuel truck pulled away, the aircraft settled with Jimmy keeping close taps on its overall weight. Chester and his Co-Pilot arrived for their preflight briefing and walk around with Jimmy noting the upgrades and refinements. They then entered the aircraft and up into the flight deck. The upgraded screens were obvious as was the changes to the flight controls. Jimmy noted that the screen that will displace any variation based on the weight of the aircraft. There has been a minor increase in lift surface, but a serious increase in over-all engine /propeller performance. As part of your read-outs, you will find an upgrade regarding fuel flow /usage as it will have recommendations and an auto-setting you can define targets and the system will adjust to meet those targets. You will quickly see that you can eat fuel rapidly or vasty reduce fuel usage below what you have seen historically, as well. As they finished, Sara Carter entered and took up her position as Jimmy stopped by to cover what she needed to be aware of and to keep her straps tight as the ride could become very violent, God Speed, dear lady! As he exited the aircraft, the Loadmaster began closing the ramp as the Pilots began their engine start-up sequence. The ground crew lead the aircraft off the paddock and on its way. Lift-off was at very new and lower settings as the upgrades provided a vast improvement in performance. Based on weight, the rotate point was about the same, but lift-out was quicker.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The flight of the upgraded C-130J-30 was direct to their normal Airfield in Poland, they began their decent but at FL-300 they leveled-off and switched-off their Identification Responder and prepared to switch the beacon code and as they began returning to a new Flight level they switched the Identification Responder to a very different beacon code, plus they switched the lights that reconfigure their exterior lights. The in-flight meal was the final point transition as everything from this point forward was to be flown under Black Ops Rules. The landing was quick as was the removal of the cargo and the placement of the outgoing cargo, only a single container was rejected. Passenger loading was without issue and the Loadmaster began closing the ramp as Chester began engine start-up procedures. Within a short three minutes they were on the runway as Chester throttled the engines at 95% with the propellers at maximum torque. Everyone was pressed back into their seats as the aircraft thrusted forward. Chester allowed them to pass by the rotation point and at 20% over normal speed he rotated the aircraft and lifted quickly out and away from the Airport while he rotated the aircraft to the South and allowed the auto-propeller adjuster to operate without oversight.

Kendal began his report on the successful launch of the new software product group. He started by providing an example presentation of their newest software group providing our Clients a constantly updated stream of information /activities and precautions within specific member areas, filters based on their specific needs and location that we began rolling out on the fifteenth of March. This multifunctional software provides information at a new level targeted to our client’s needs. Kendal continued the user presentation of the software on the large screen. As he finished, Mary requested a small deviation from the topic as she announced that our organization had become larger by one more individual! Last night Carla laid her egg, rumored to be a girl and both Carlos and Carla are taking turns keep their girl warm.

Julio excused himself from the meeting as he needed to join the Transportation and Logistics Meeting already underway. Carlos welcomed him and provided a quick update. He had joined just in time for the discussion regarding upgrading the drive pods with Volvo’s technology; duo, auto-pitch, propeller system that results in great efficacy per rotation. The system includes infinity adjustable propeller positioning system that is automated using sensors. At this moment, the fleet is running 7% lower RPMs in an effort to reduce fuel usage. The use of the upgraded system would reduce fuel usage and still allow them to return to normal RPM selection. The group approved upgrading all Vessels with the exception of MY-N Ranger, which is already using the technology. Julio congratulated Carlos and Carla on the successful laying of their sweet girl last night! Moving-on, Julio stated that they had just completed negotiations with their fuel supply group that supplies them Marine Grade Diesel Fuel, with the requirement that the supplier will draining-off the water /diesel, separator, in place of having the ballast tank cleaning group handling that activity, which turns a charge item, into a zero-cost item as the Fueler filters the mix and blends the resulting diesel into an upgraded Cruel Oil & Diesel mix. Julio recommended that all aircraft and Vessels begin using the new software update and provided a review regarding its helpfulness. Julio asked if there were any questions for him, prior to my signing-off? He also asked that the group look deeply at the Satellite data being provided that defines the Current Locations of the World’s Oceans, as we should consider adjusting our Voyages to take more advantage of those Currents as he provided the site that is providing that data.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The C-130J-30 was barely at the edge of the Airport property when the retaliation system alarmed noting machinegun fire from the Port side as the onboard machineguns began firing at the same moment, as they placed a single bullet within each 25 mm (1”) square over an area the size a of football field resulting in several explosions and a halt of the ground fire as they leveled off, the system again alarmed as two separate sites launched two-ground-to-air missiles each in their direction. The system set and launched the magnesium flares timed for each incoming missiles as four-missiles where launched from the aircraft. The flares had grabbed the attention of each incoming missiles as they followed them to the ground. The aircraft launched missiles were more fortunate as they hit their targets resulting in several additional explosions at each site as additional on-site missiles exploded killing site staff and observers. The C-130J-30 continued to lift-out and away from the airport. Chester called Sara and asked if she was able to get any usable photos? Her response was that I was able to cover the Starboard side launch site, but nothing on the Portside and I am guessing that it is likely a good thing as those abilities would likely want to be controlled, yes. Chester came back with a ‘Roger that’, Sara. Chester stated that we are planning on rising to FL-3500. That will allow us to fly above near all ground-to-air systems, but we are aware of recent installed High-Speed, High-Altitude missile sites. We have missiles onboard that can chase those missiles, plus our normal air-to-ground missiles. If they shoot at us, please get as much as possible as we need the ground-to-air information and the launch site information as well. The launch site we believe to be on the Starboard side, but I have asked our Loadmaster to assist you by viewing activates on the Portside. We are unsure why, but their Launch Site lights-up, prior to launching a missile. That will be your camera’s target of a pending launch. Please understand that their technology for this kind of missile is far in advance of what we have been fighting against on these missions. This could go seriously wrong. I am asking if you will connect your camera to our system so if it does go bad, we have provided data to help the next group defend against this threat. The silence was broken by a soft somewhat meek, yes from Sara as the gravity of the discussion settled in.

Chester spotted the site as the lights came-on and confirmed that Sara was filming as its crew finished whatever they were doing and then a missile was clearly fired. Moments later she saw and adjusted her camera at a second missile had lighted and a short bit later it fired. She heard Chester state; Good Lord, they are coming our way fast as he heard the system warn of a missile launch as Sara saw Chester override it and launched two-Iron Helmet missiles and then once they had cleared, two-air-to-ground missiles as he set the system back to auto. The first missile sped by the Iron Helmet missile as the C-130J-30’s system fired an additional Iron-Helmet missile. The second incoming missile was not so lucky as the first Iron-Helmet missile hit it and lit-up the sky with the explosion. The air-to-ground missiles were successful as they hit the launchers and she saw the additional missiles on those sites explode as well. As the missile became closer to the aircraft, the system launched another Iron-Helmet missile and once cleared it released a combination of both sides of the aircraft a first set of magnesia flares. The missile tracking system was clear effected by the flares as it began altering its course to chase the flares. That allowed the Iron-Helmet missile to lock into the slowing missile as it reduced speed to adjust course. Moments later, the Iron-Helmet exploded next to the High-Speed, High-Altitude missile causing it to explode. There was a cheer on the flight deck at the success of their system and the extra effort had worked. That cheer also occurred in Julio’s office and in Samuel’s office as the software staff began enhancing the software system to respond quicker, a more aggressive flight detection section and to fire earlier. Redvent, saw clear issues with processing speed of the MY-N’s GEN VI’s smart laptop processor that they are using. Adding additional processors would not help, as a faster, possible a tower processor was needed as it was not an issue of volume but pure processing speed. He sent an email to Frederick, with Julio and Beck requesting a review and upgrade, ASAP.

As they crossed into Poland, Chester turned the aircraft over to his co-pilot and descended the ladder to speak to Sara. Sara unbelted and stood as Chester approached as she opened her wings to hug him as tears flowed as she was certain that his skill and fast thinking is why they are alive at this moment. Chester thanked her but reminded her that the Techs at MY-N Amsterdam installed and perfected the equipment that I used. He stated that she likely needed a story and sadly, everything that happened here, didn’t happen!! You could speak to reports of the installation of what is called a High-Speed, High-Altitude Missile with transport style launcher system, which is clearly designed to fire at long-range, high-flying, passenger aircraft that over-fly this area and is rumored to be installed here in Western Ukraine. Interested? Sara smiled as Chester provided her a memory-stick. After sitting and buckling up, she opened her laptop and connected, then opened the stick and was not surprised to see Julio presenting the information regarding the latest installation of several High-Speed, High-Altitude Missile sites in Western Ukraine, with the majority of them believed to be located in areas commonly known as flight paths for International Commercial Jetliners. Over the next fifteen minutes Julio provided detailed information regarding the Missiles, their mobile Launcher and Support equipment. As Julio completed the presentation, he refereed an attached document with the sources and references including photographs. She smiled as she reviewed the documents as the storyline developed in her mind.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Beak was reviewing the photo stream frame-by-frame and caught the lights coming on and what looked like staff adjusting the missile launcher controls and making several adjustments to the missile’s onboard panel. They were clearly, manually entering or adjusting something. Their photo enhancement software was also helpful in seeing another staffer appearing to be fueling the missile with both of them running from the launcher with the missile firing shortly after, as if removing the fuel line set the launch sequence, as moments later it fired. They noted it but, believed that there must have been a third member that depressed /turned something on the launch assembly. The camera had been set to the neighboring launcher as they watched two-individuals complete the same tasks with the same results. They elected to focus on MY-N’s processor and as it appeared to be a split second behind the raw data stream. It appeared to have occurred at least seven-times during the available data stream. They then aligned the data stream with the camera and found the points of maximum data load. Redvent smiled as what they saw matched his belief. Beak stated that clearly the processor is not keeping up, but simply shifting to a faster series is only going to move the problem to the next chokepoint. We need to rethink the flow as I think we are fighting an overall technology maximum load point that is going to require a ‘next level’ for our laptops. Redvent asked what he was thinking? Beak stated he did not know what the configuration would look like but, think of what happens when we saw the GEN V Servers begin operating as a single server and then as a single group as load increased and by switching the loading points, they began to share the work. Redvent looked at his longtime friend and smiled saying you are become quite the Nerd my Friend.

Carlos was reviewing the working drawings that Carla had completed for the Chilean Marina in Punta Arenas, as he recalled his last visit there, back when he skippered, Southern Ranger, as they were between Grant Programs and the Marina was upgrading their standard drive propellers with Volvo’s twin pod drives, a fairly new technology on that size Vessel back then. The Marina’s contract was very old and had been patched beyond usefulness. Julio had created a new contract that was well received by the Marina Owner and likely has led to this project and MY-N’s ownership of this Marina. Carla asked if he had a question regarding her drawings? Her question returned him to the current moment as he said, I was recalling the last time I visited this Marina as the Chilean Navy was shelling the East shore of the channel where the CERN, Time Travel Construction had been. Do you have any current Photos of that shoreline? She opened her MY-N smart laptop and showed him the work under-construction and then her drawings. He smiled and hugged her softly saying that I now understand your Design Theme. He lifted her softly and stated that she had crafted him a wonderful life and that he loved living within her designs. She smiled at her Rooster and stated that she believed that their egg would hatch soon, and ‘she’ will be arriving sooner rather than later as she moved back into Carlos’s Wings and pulled him close, saying how much she loved him and how important he is as he completes her World. She looked into her Rooster’s eyes and said, my designs are inspired by your Strength and Caring Heart. Our Daughter will be inspired by both of us as she pulls from our strengths and those of our families. Carlos smiled and said, Our dear Daughter is going to give Leonardo a run as she is already a very busy girl.

Julio was smiling as he and Mary with Leonardo were enjoying some quite family time, when he looked at Mary and said, our family has gotten a bit larger sweetheart, as he stated that he believed that Carlos and Carla’s egg will hatch very soon. Mary smiled and said, I am guessing this means that we should act surprised when they tell us? Julio stated, no!! We simply act as overjoyed as we are with the announcement! Leonardo asked if Sandra would like me? Mary looked at Leonardo and stated how could she not Love you, Leonardo? After all, you are her big Cousin, yes? Leonardo giggled and smiled widely and said, we will have fun playing! You will, Julio stated as he and Mary shared a knowing look with Mary saying, he sure is following his Father’s path. Julio stated, that maybe true Mary, but he has your joyful heart, my dear Mary.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carla was busying completing the working (construction) drawings for the Punta Arenas, Marina and was checking Carlos’ list of needed services as they had survived on critical repair on a wide range of Vessels that supports a full cross-section of local and ocean fairing Vessels from Icebreakers, to Container ships, to Research Vessels, to Fishing Vessels, to Navy Ships. Electronics, Engine and Propeller repair are common as is hull breeches and failures. She reviewed the equipment they had onsite compared to Carlos’ list and found matches, but many that needed serious updating. She saw that the Mega Container ships were not common there, although the channel could easily support their transit. That helped define the size of the drydock and general docking facilities and the yard cranes. She remembered her consultation with the prior owner and his statement of never undersize equipment especially in a market that is growing in overall size. She would duplicate what they have in Amsterdam, but only have a single well-equipped build /rebuild, drydock facility. The main facilities building would include a ship’s store much like Amsterdam and Galveston have as the current facility never offered that service. That building will include the facilities’ offices on the second floor and have Crew Shower, WC and Laundry area, plus the store on the first floor. The Harbor Patrol had requested renting the upper third floor for offices, communication, channel Radio equipment and dockage for five-Patrol craft. She also had interest from the local Tugboat contractor. The third floor still had space for a Harbor Pilot’s Group, but she has not found that one existed. She elected to leave the space open. She smiled as what is rented represented a solid, income stream with limited loss of Marina dockage area. She was wondering if Carlos was planning a voyage with MY-N Atlantic to both provide and bring awareness to MY-N International’s long-term commitment to Punta Arenas area and provide a huge single shot of supplies for this project and the Chilean Government’s project. Would be nice, but the logistics’ would be a nightmare system wide. But that is a discussion between Carlos and his staff. She reviewed the project and made several adjustments that would allow the Marina Buildings to align with building architecture of the community that has a Colonial Style using natural stone color of the area with white accents but use current European design that included larger windows and skylights. She had an inquiry from the Region Railroad Group asking regarding service for the Marina. She called the Rooster who sent the message as she felt her egg shift under her as a smiled filled her face.

The newer MY-N, KLM 747 cargo aircraft was filled to its maximum limit and Westbound over the North Sea. They had connected with MY-N Ranger as they crossed the Northern English Channel and received a software update. The Next GEN VI, smart laptop will hold upgrading until the lax activity zone as they are crossing the North Sea. The Co-Pilot noted an incoming Flash Message from MY-N International stating: Our Division Admiral has requested that all Atlantic West and Eastbound Jumbo’s seek immediate increase in elevation to FL-4500, once at that elevation, maintain course and rate of travel until arrival at Flight Control Group. Request is based on extreme tubulates anticipated below FL-4200. A Written Notice has been sent to North Atlantic Flight Control! The co-pilot was monitoring the controls with the Pilot sleeping, he contacted North Atlantic Flight Control and requested immediate elevation change to FL-4500 for the remainder of their crossing. The Controller asked if this was an emergence and was told, no, it’s a request from our Corporate Group. He requested one minute to check and complete the change. The Controller re-connected and approved change to FL-4500. The Controller stated that if this occurs, anticipate company around and below you. NAFC, Out. Moments later, two-other non-MY-N, KLM Cargo Jumbo’s requested the same FL-4500. The Co-Pilot smiled as he guessed that they had MY-N smart laptops onboard. The word spread quickly within KLM Flight Control and their weather prediction group.

Jimmy and his head inspector were busy completing a detailed inspection of the C-130J aircraft and its special equipment, plus the onboard cameras, both internal and external. They marked what appeared to be two-50 caliber bullet holes in the Port Wing, outboard of the engine structure and also placed a flag near each. With further inspection, both were thru and thru holes with one cutting the internal wing structure. Jimmy’s inspector stated that they would be safer and further ahead replace that complete section as there were signs of metal shifting /twisting resulting from the effects of the ballistics of the 50-caliber bullet passing thru the aluminum structure. Plus, Julio would never approve of their short cutting this kind of repair. Jimmy smiled and agreed but made a mental note as this was not the first time that he had heard that comment. He recalled Julio stating that if you do it correctly and expect others around you to do it correctly, they will even when you are not there!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Very sorry to announce that there will not be an April 5, 2022 Posting (segment) as my laptop's battery elected to die. Having seen this coming, I had ordered a replacement and I will be leaving shortly for them to install it with the target being back online mid-day, April 6, 2022,

Cheers Good Friends!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
They were deep into the Transportation and Logistics meeting with Carlos on Video stating that we have a one-time increase in the number of 53’-High-Capacity Containers going into the Punta Arenas area as both the Chilean Government and separately, the MY-N Marina construction projects will be needing a huge shipment of supplies and sooner rather than later. James switched the main screen to show the number of 53’s that are collecting at Galveston Marina and the number anticipated over the next month and a half. James stated that is nearing the capacity of one of our 760’+ Vessels. Yang asked James if MY-N Americas will be dealing with the normal late June, early July slow-down caused by the North American Auto Manufacturing, model change-over, which commonly defined the typical slowdown of North American Industry as Summer Holiday Season starts. Yang looked at Carlos and asked if either you or Carla, or both of you need to be there during that period? Carlos stated they both should be there as both projects are entering very critical period of construction. They had considered flying but those costs and the time demand is huge and require several days and continues to escalate, rapidly. Also, Julio had grounded our executive jets, unless approved by a Partner as Jet Fuel prices continue to sky-rocket. Yang suggest that they allow her and James to cost out the options and get back with the committee the middle of next week. She then looked at Carlos and asked if he was ready to provide the Spring, early Summer weather predictions /forecasts, plus they all thanked him for the alert of the Storm that produced a very bumpy ride over the North Sea. He thanked them and began his predictions by region. He then added that this Fall is developing into a fairly odd late Summer early Fall Season in the Gulf region, but that is for another day. Yang looked at James and asked; You recorded that, right!! He smiled and stated he did and will code it this afternoon and start using it by region tomorrow and also update the new Weather Software as part of MY/N’s new Software package.

Mid-afternoon found Julio in his office with his CFO and Banker as they reviewed the close of First Quarter 2022. They were all happy with the vast positive acceptance of MY-N’s new software package as near all current Clients and Governments had added it to their GEN V or VI Servers and it has resulted in several Clients with older Server /software to upgrading to GEN V+ for installation in Second Quarter. Carlos’ Quarterly Weather prediction with weekly updates has turned into a major selling point of the package. And Kendal is finding that package being a major selling point for new Clients, as well. Julio rose and walked to the Liquor Cabinet and removed a Brandy, Vodka, and Rum bottles and brought them to the conference table as his CFO called the FBO and ordered glasses for three, a bucket of ice, plus a lite snack for three. Julio stated that based on the Client Sales and the uptick of revenues from the Amsterdam MY-N Marina dockage booking in March, First Quarter 2022 will be a record setter. Julio stated that our dear Banker predicted the rapid growth caused by the software package sales. That said, none of us expected it to affect First Quarter! His Banker stated that it was Julio’s joy in this project and your CFO’s drive that are the bases of the growth and as your Banker, I join your celebration’s.

Jimmy was in discussions with their Ukrainian hangar manager regarding flights this week into Ukrainian air space. Jimmy stated that it appears that the Ukrainian Military has retaken your sister facility, what are you hearing Jimmy asked. I have heard the same reports but have not spoken with the manager onsite. I will call her at home, this evening and provide an update. Jimmy asked the question that the manager had clearly been avoiding; Are You Open? His hangar manager was clearly hesitating but stated that they are open but that the lands to the North are not as well controlled as those in the other directions. I will speak with the local Military Leader and confirm their efforts. What time can we expect the aircraft, Jimmy. Jimmy was not at all happy but elected to simply state that it had not been set as of yet. He elected to run a deep, Gen VI Search with the help of his Hangar manager, hoping it was a simple miss-statement by his hangar manager. Several minutes later he found that it was not! He called Beak and reported what he had found. Beak reviewed the findings and stated that this was not good and represented a security issue for that facility, its staff and visiting aircraft. Beak stated that Redvent knows the Commander in that area and that we will be better-off letting the Ukrainian’s handle the issue and not MY-N. Jimmy agreed and stated he would update Julio.

After a discussion with Carla, Carlos called his Parents and invited them to fly to Galveston and travel with them on MY-N Atlantic for the crossing to Amsterdam and to help with the likely hatching of their newest Granddaughter, likely someplace mid-Atlantic. They were thrilled with the opportunity! As it would be their first viewing of MY-N Atlantic, an Ocean crossing and to be part of their Granddaughter’s hatching, how could they refuse.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Mary had a busy morning as her list just seemed to be getting longer, the more she completed. She placed the finishing touches on the request for three-MAs for MY-N Amsterdam with one at the Main Hangar and one either at the Marina or the Family Medical Group’s Clinic as she included Carla’s approval of using that Clinics’ office, equipment and staff, to support the growing Maritime Client base and a third MA covering both during the Weekend plus peak loads on Monday’s and Friday’s. However, Carla was more in favor of setting a standalone MY-N, MA medical office suite in the new Marina Facility Building and develop an affiliation agreement with the Clinic. She called Carla to run those points by her, including a forth Parrot to cover the Paperwork for the new MA staff and for each of the MY/N Vessels. During the call, Carla told her Sister that she was expecting her girl to hatch any day now!! Mary congratulated her and asked her if they had a name selected. Carla stated: Sandra. Mary smiled to herself and she told Carla she had made another excellent choice. Mary asked how her Rooster was handling all the excitement? He is such a big sweetheart, Mary. We are both so very lucky with our choice in Roosters. Mary smiled and agreed with her Sister. Carla asked about Christina’s studies and whether she had chosen a profession yet. Mary stated that Christina should be traveling with her Father, later this month and will be shifting between groups at the Hangar and the Annex early this month. Carla stated that they should consider a voyage for Christina onboard MY/N Atlantic as Mary agreed and included that as part of Christina’s and next year, the start of Leonardo’s and Sandra’s educational packages.

Mary had several ‘a-ha’ moments, this morning and was busy acting upon them. She needed to gather-up Leonardo, as Mary was on her way to her Hangar manager’s office, she called Jimmy and asked if it would be wise to have his lead Inspector become more knowledgeable regarding MY/N software after-all, with all his responsibilities of Worldwide Aircraft Support should he not be traveling to at least the other two-main Hangars a couple of times each year? Jimmy agreed as he called his Lead Inspector to his office. Mary entered the Hangar manager’s office and found Leonardo practicing his flying and landing maneuvers. She smiled as she approached them and stated we believed that he must be practicing somewhere as he was becoming too precise for them to be just spontaneously occurring. Mary told her that Jimmy’s Lead Inspector will either be stopping by or calling to obtain training to a greater level on the MY-N software packages as Jimmy will likely be traveling more and that the inspector is a candidate for further growth. Oh, and he is quite the cutey as well, as she picked-up Leonardo and moved to the door. As she opened the door, her manager smiled widely and thanked her for the head’s up. Mary looked back at her and stated, I believe that he is worth your time spend on opening-up his shell and letting the Rooster out, dear friend, as I know you will be pleasantly surprised as to what your efforts will bring your way.

As Jimmy had just set his office phone down, he received a call from Sweden’s Military Aircraft Operation’s, the General, asking if MY-N is licensed to install the ‘Puff’ Technologies Armament Package on their C-130J-30 aircraft. Jimmy stated that they are and that they have three aircraft in the air with those packages, with one of the aircraft being fully field tested, three-times, now, against known offensive systems, plus their newest High-Speed, High-Altitude, Ground to Air Missile system. That said, we have updated beyond what is in the base equipment, non-cannon package, including our newest, Twin, Next GEN VI, smart laptops with new processors and memory boards. Afterall, it is only getting more dangerous where we are both traveling these days. The General stated he wants the Puff Package, and yes, without the cannon, installed on his five C-130J-30 aircraft, plus MY-N’s upgrades. We can have the Packages to you starting mid-late next week and the aircraft soon after. Jimmy asked if this would be more of a controlled installed as the ‘Puff’ Package requires major surgery of the aircraft’s structural framework, major engine and propeller upgrades. The General stated that as he sends an aircraft, he will include his maintenance staff so that they can be certified to maintain the packages. Jimmy stated that would be great and he should include an engine, electronics, and a structural specialist as all three specialties are needed for this complete package.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The General asked if Jimmy had a cost? Jimmy provided him the ‘Puff’ /Ghost Package, product number, which the General needed to buy and ship using MY-N cargo aircraft and separately, the MY-N product number for the MY-N equipment and installation, plus this includes all MY-N’s upgrade to the aircraft, including a Kevlar crew zone package. He also provided a cost for MY-N equipment and installation of both packages. Which requires four to five days for each aircraft. I will need to provide you a separate package number and cost for the actual munitions, as we are in final testing use of non-illuminating tracer tipped 50 caliber rounds as this variant is not operator aimed like ‘Puff-the-Magic-Dragan’s’ original system. It is all; Turn it on before things turn bad and be busying oneself, flying-the-heck-out of there and as quick as possible. Not bragging, but our last flight took out four, manned, double-barrowed, 50 caliber machinegun sites, four, manned, tradition ground-to-air sites and two, manned, High-Speed, High Altitude, ground-to-air missile sites. With zero oversite from the Crew other than switching it on with zero hits on us. Our first flight, we took two hits from 50-caliber bullets to an outer Port wing, which resulted in the upgrade of the processors and memory units of the onboard, smart laptop and changing to a Twin, Next GEN VI, Smart Laptop configuration. The General provided two-Project numbers, one for the installation of the ‘Puff’ /Ghost system and the other for the MY-N systems upgrades and installation. Jimmy provided him the estimated costs for each Project, a MY-N Project Number and a Start Date.

The Amsterdam Marina Project was proceeding ahead of schedule with the completion of the dredging along the existing dock areas as they also completed the double-rail track crane system for the overhead load /unload cranes and the duo service railroad heads. The new Administration, Services, Medical Clinic and Offices for the Harbor Patrol was now defined with the installation of the Foundation, vertical and horizonal Steel Structure, placement of the core structure that enclosed the elevators, stairway, mechanical rooms and pouring of the interior 3-floors. The additional work crew were busy concrete cutting the area for the new dockage followed by setting Pilings and concrete caps with interior structural steps for the paddock support. By the end of this coming week, they will have the first of the new Dry Docks finished in which their first 1800+’ Super, Mega Container Vessel will be built. Carla and Carlos had been active in the design process from early-on. The designs are being finalized with the addition of numerous internal Carbide Fiber panels and separately extensive use of Kevlar panels used in very specific areas for Crew, specific Cargo and Equipment Safety. The Design Group had also just received the drawings from the Power Plant Builder for the three enormous Power Plants and their duo-propeller, drive pods. The Keel and winged bottom design had been completed so that once ready, Keel Blocks can be set based on the anticipated first vertical section. The model, tank tests, had shown enhanced stability across a very wide band of Sea (wave) conditions and with Duo, adjustable-propeller configuration on each drive pod, the upper travel-rates was amazing and surprising to the Designers even with a full load and in heavy seas. Time was spent with the interior racking supplier to assure that the 53’-High Capacity, Container Racking centering each rack’s outer edge within each Hull segment to reduce vertical loading on the segment joining edges. This would be the first design from this group incorporating Military Retaliation systems and extensive Naval listening /monitoring equipment towers with like sonar technology built into the bow bulb, which required a Top-Secret clearance for their organization and staff. One of the real innovations was the extensive use of Zero Crew technology that is a major step-above what was incorporated into MY-N Atlantic’s design. Carlos’ goal was the same as he is using on MY-N Atlantic, base crew with the support of the technology, but still fully capable when needed.

Julio reviewed the documents and stated, this is going to be a very busy Aviation day. Carlos, James, Kendal, Julio with Rosa had completed the new agreement with KLM and Boeing that included the addition of four-787 cargo aircraft, which will incorporate MY-N’s Twin, Next-GEN VI, Smart Laptops that also supports the onboard Retaliation Technology and Data storage and uploading /downloading abilities. Two, of which, will replace existing aircraft and the other two added to the around the World loop. Separately, with Lockheed Martin, they had begun negotiations for five-C-130J-30, Super Hercules aircraft, which will include the full armament ‘Ghost’ system onboard their Euro C-130J-30. The new aircraft where targeted for the Far East, Central and South America. The negotiations had clearly been set into action as Lockheed Martin had already upgraded their Vendor, Repair Facility Status and discounted pricing with a prepayment of more than 65% already in place.

And finally, Jimmy had received an early-release Project Number for converting their C-130J to a much longer C-130J-30 Ghost, which will be supporting all of Africa based out of Amsterdam. Rumors flowed that Chester had requested that route. Jimmy also received Aviation Approval for his restored /enhancements to King Air 350i, to 360i+ MY-N status for distribution within MY-N International, Worldwide. With an additional two-years of documentation required before MY-N receives a non-restricted license to activity restore and sell the aircraft outside of their Corporation. James and Kendal provided recommendations to reopen several of their hangars that Covid had closed in Central and South America and the Far Eastern region. Sadly, Central Africa and India still lag far behind with only Coastal Africa and South Africa hangars reopening, but with FBO Staff at this point. They are also recommending adding a hangar at the Punta Arenas, Chilean’s airport, but also with FBO staff at this time with one of the C-130J-30 Ghosts stationed out of that hangar with the abilities of switching cargo between 53’ containers and KLM aircraft containers.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
When Julio arrived back in his office, he found Leonardo on his conference table drawing on a large piece of paper with Mary looking out of the array of Southern windows. She smiled at him and stated that she did not understand how he did it! Julio smiled and stated did what sweetheart, as he moved alongside of Leonardo and was looking at what he was drawing. Mary’s response caught him off-guard when she stated, separating the good, enjoyable visons from the evil, painful ones? Julio lifted his Son nuzzled him and moved over to where Mary was sitting and saw a note tablet in front of her as he asked if he could read what she had written. Julio sat next to her as he read her notes, while releasing Leonardo back onto the table. Leonardo fluffed his feathers and returned to his drawings as Julio moved closer to Mary and kissed her softly, asking if she was talking about what she had noted? She stated yes. They both checked-on Leonardo and looked back at each other. Julio stated that I commonly just let the thoughts flow, while noting them down, not concentrating on their depth /meaning, good, bad or indifferent. When did you begin having these visions, Mary? I have always had some, but when I began watching you, I began concentrating more on them and they began being ever more detailed. After a quick check of Leonardo, Julio pulled his drawing from the safe and laid it over the area away from Leonardo and set her note pad next to a point that he recalled and started to follow the close connection to his drawing and noted how her notes provided greater depth. Yet, another vantage point of the vision. He then checked on Leonardo’s drawing and was stunned!

Beak made his way into the wilds of the neighboring property next to the Amsterdam Marina as he had been told that an Old Salt owned and lived on the Property and other then keeping his property tax paid to date, no one really knew very much about him. Beak entered the property with care as he noted several trip hazards set to dissuade unwanted company. As he neared the old, but cared for building, he called out; Hello, anyone home? On the second call, the Old Salt answered that he did not want anything and go-away. Beak stated that he was part of the group next-door make all the racket and want to apologies to him. The Old Salt was interested in what he had to say as it had been a long time since anyone had wanted to apologies to him for anything. He and Beak started-up a conversation as Beak answer every question with straight forward, honesty replies. The Old Salt stated that he likely wanted to buy his property and move him off, right? Beak stated not totally; What we would like to do is to protect this property by setting a strong fence down your other property line to better safeguard you from individuals that are drawn to Marinas of this size and much larger. You may recall the fire at the Super Marina awhile back? The Old Salt broke-in stating that he sure did, but what does that have to do with me. Those terrorists entered using the neighboring property, killing the Old Salt that lived there. We do not want that to happen to you, Sir! The Old Salt took his measure of Beak again and asked what is your plan, Mister Beak? Beak stated that, yes, they want to buy his property, but he would be the lifetime, onsite, caretaker of the property. They would install security grade fencing along the full boarder and cut the grass and bushes along the fencing for safety, more if he wanted. They also would like to extend their seawall and turn it out to where his property once ended and provide him a safe boat lift with dock for his fishing boat. What about my house? Beak looked at him and stated that he has well cared for it and unless he wanted something changed or painted, they had no plans. Beak expected a long silent period and he was fully rewarded. The Old Salt said: Mister Beak, we have an Accord!

Beak, Rosa, Julio with the Marina manager met to talk about the Accord that Beak had struck with the Old Salt. Rosa stated that we need to create an agreement that is set in his language /time to provide him a comfort in the document and them. She began to create such a document as Julio began to create a set of provided services to off-set his continued care of the property including access to the new Operations’ Services Building, its Crew Services area, including Medical Services and the care and service of his fishing boat and lift style dock. Rosa placed the Accord on the large screen for everyone to review. Beak made several recommendations based on what he had noted on the property and William’s name, as did the Marina manager as William had approached him in the past for specific help. Julio loved the 50’s style, Old English /Seafaring language of the Accord as Rosa assure Julio that it would with ease stand-up in a Court, without question, as the Court would enjoy it. Julio asked Beak if he wanted anyone to join him but was surprised when he stated that William wanted to meet in the Marina manager’s existing office. The manager smiled and stated that he would come to his office whenever he needed something, he is likely comfortable in that office. It all comes down to money as Julio stated that William Banked with MY-N’s Bank and his Banker knows William well. Beak stated that he would set-up a meeting with Julio recommending that they limit who attends to Beak, the Marina Manager and their Banker. Beak smiled and stated that would work as he would know everyone in the room.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio and Kendal with Leonardo and Christina called Samuel regarding their beginning construction of their new 1800+’ Super, Mega Container Ship. Julio stated that he was aware that Carlos had let him know that it would be entering construction in the near future. Julio provided him the general timeline and the specific equipment that they will be and are considering onboard, remembering that its first voyage would be early the first Sunday of February 2023. Samuel guessed that their newest update to their GEN VI+ technologies would be onboard. Julio confirmed that reality and thanked Samuel for starting the negotiations with Lockheed Martin. Samuel smiled and stated that he would meet with his military contact and ask what they want onboard MY-N’s newest Vessel and I will be get back with you, soon. Samuel then asked if he could reserve the aft 200+, 53’-high-capacity containers for his group? Julio stated that their general load of container is a like number of containers on each voyage now, would this be in addition? Samuel stated that it would, but we want to request that you surround this area with Kevlar sheets, please, and yes, we will cover the cost. Julio stated that the rear zone likely would handle near 600+ containers, Samuel. Would you need that many as it only makes sense to simply enclose that full area? Samuel stated yes and we will prepay for the entire zone regardless of number of containers. He then added, if possible, we would like the area to be double Kevlar paneled with the panels attached to the racking system and not the interior of the hull. Julio stated that he would pass that along to the Designers and supplier as he quickly did the math on the level of protection that would provide. Samuel stated, bye as the line went dead. Kendal stated that agreement likely covers the Marina and a few of the Service Vessels costs in both Ports, Julio. Julio smiled and stated that it likely would come close to all the costs, less fuel. Kendal asked to what level of protection the additional panels would provide. Julio stated -- air-to-ground, armor piecing missile, based on the space between the Hull and the first layer of Kevlar provided the greatest protection!

Julio’s phone ran as he noted it was from his Brother, Carlos. So where are you dear Brother, Julio asked. Carlos responded with still in the Western Atlantic running flat seas at 40+ knots, but the reason for my call is that we elected to use your Bug location devise and we have found three containers each from a different supplier and prior to opening the containers, I want to get some insight from you! Julio asked where on the exterior of the container did you sense the Bugs? Carlos said the rear /door side of the containers. Carlos asked if these things commonly connected to a detonator or like device. Julio stated, commonly not as those types of devices would be set-off by normal container handling. So, what kind of Bug do you think it is? Julio stated that they are normally Tracker Bugs as there would be little value to set a listening device in a container. Julio asked his Brother to leave them for now, but to obtain the container numbers to identify the owner and ship-to information and provide that to Yang for her to contact the organization that shipped it. It is possible that the owner is simply tracking the container, but with our container locator software, there is little to no need to set a Bug. Julio up-dated his Brother on his call to Samuel and his want to reserve 600+, 53’-container locations, in the back section of the Vessel and surround them with two-layers of Kevlar. Really, Carlos responded. Carlos stated that he believed that number likely included they normal load. We will see when the documents are provided as that is a large number for each trip.

William knocked on the Marina managers door and entered and said, Hi, Mister Beak as he came into the Marina managers office, where their Banker was waiting. They all sat down as William stated that he had walked the open area that has been created by filling the low-lands and wanted his property to look like that as he liked the rolling hills, can I have that. Beak stated, one moment William, as he turned-on the large screen while calling Carla asking if she had time to join them, as he then introduced everyone. Moments later Carla placed the Marina layout drawing on the screen displaying the open grassy area and asked, like this William? William stated yes. A moment later she shifted to his area and quickly showed the area cleared and with the new Seawall in place and new high-security fence along the other fence line and roadway, she placed several hills that limited view from the roadside but placed lower hills to allow him easy view of the River channel, while assuring that rainwater flowed toward the river. She then added several planting areas and walkways to the road, to the Boat Dock and to the Marina buildings. William stated perfect, where do I sign. Their Banker smiled and stated that William and I had met and William had selected a price as he provided each with a document as Carla continued to more fully define the property. As Beak reviewed the Banker’s document, he thanked William and began what we will provide William as Caretake, as he began reading. A few minutes later William thanked them and asked if they had an Accord as he looked wide-eyed at Carla’s design. Carla asked if he would like a privacy fence along the road? Beak filled in the purchase price and placed a note along the bottom of the page prior to the signature page referencing Carla’s property drawings and signed the document passing it to William. William was smiling as he watched Carla complete the drawing with color as he signed the signature page barely looking at it.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio’s afternoon meeting was with Henry and the Owner of Family Medical Care Clinic. They had received Julio’s document defining Carla’s want for MY/N’s facility to be within the new Operations Services Building at the Marina, on the second floor, to better serve the increasing number of Merchant Marine Groups that have been inquiring regarding the use of MY-N’s Medical Services for their staff and to meet Government Paperwork requirements. More specifically she wondered if Family Medical Care would be interested in establishing a partnership or like agreement at that facility as their scheduling and accounting group of their Western facility and medical support group would be of great service. At 14:00 hours they were escorted to his office by the FBO staff. Julio noted that the Owner’s Attorney was not with them. The owner stated that on their return to Henry’s office he had fired him! Henry is my Attorney for both Business and Personal needs, but I am interested in having you become my personal Attorney. Julio thanked him, stating that he only provides those servers to their Clients. To which, he inquired if Partners qualify? Julio stated that generally, a Partnership ‘could’ represent a conflict-of-interest but let us first define what we are considering.

Henry stated that Julio’s documents were always very precise as to the why of the location and if Family Medical Care wanted to be part of that facility. He also stated that Julio’s time although a bit early, but near perfect as their rental of their current Western facilities ends at the start of first quarter 2023. Julio retrieved the facility drawings and asked their advice regarding the layout of the Clinic understanding that MY-N’s client base tend be more comfortable in somewhat larger rooms then most Clinic’s provide and that they are fairly well-equipped as to not having to ‘paraded around’ the facility, which brought a chuckle from both Henry and the Owner. Julio stated that the drawings where developed based on their Clients’ wants. After the review, the Clinic Owner recommend several changes in the office area for the Medical staff based on their issue of spreading-out. Julio stated that they would tour the offices here as their staff had like problems before, but I would like you to see what we have done to solve those issues. The Owner recommended several different types of equipment as this facility should be supporting near all common medical needs of their clients, including vision, hearing and claw issues. Julio stated he fully agreed as MY-N clients show-up on their Ship and near everyone comes in. The Owner also recommended several specialists as MY-N’s Clients tend to be diabetic, have cardiovascular and claw issues and that they consider block scheduling for MY-N’s Clients based on their group style of arrival. With more specialties, we can spread them out within the Clinic.

As he checked the time, Julio recommended that they bring Carla into the discussion, while he called her. Hi Dear Sister, I have Henry and the Clinic Owner with me and we are reviewing the documents. Do you have time to join us? Carla stated that she had just completed the layout for William and agreed as she connected into the video /data stream. Julio reviewed the drawing and the recommendations by the Good Doctor. Carla agreed with the added specialists as he is correct regarding the needs of MY-N Clients. Carla stated that Julio did not have the most recent exterior layout of the building and surrounding area as they have installed a separate access for the building from the roadway that does not require Staff or single Clients to enter the restricted Marina area as she sent it to Julio’s large screen. As they switched to onsite equipment, Julio was just keeping-up with Carla and the Good Doctor as he smiled knowing that this facility was approaching the classification of an Emergency Medical Clinic. He made a note to have Beak and Redvent review the drawings and recommend security measures as such facilities have been seeing an increase in robberies and break-ins targeting on-site medications. Julio asked if there were any more additions, hearing none-at this point, I believe we have come to a point that the organizations should consider entering into an agreement that needs to be defined. Julio stated that he would like to have our guests tour our offices here at MY-N Hangar to better understand what we have installed to help our Staff control their stuff, Carla chucked and agreed. Henry and Julio agreed to have MY-N Legal Suite review several legal tools for the two organization to find one that best works for this specific application. Julio forwarded the meeting notes and video to Rosa for her review and follow-up and copied Mary and Carla.

Most Reactions