OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Blue Front Enterprises seemed as if this was coming out of left field, I’ll make a note to keep him current as this moves forward. Now the General seemed unfazed, as if he was expecting our call. Hmmm, likely has a source at the FBI or they have their own investigation underway. We’ll need to remember those point. Now the General’s closing remarks was very interesting as it sounds like they had shot into another unintended site! It is very possible we maybe repairing /replacing someone’s equipment and soon. Julio asked what ethical issue(s) are we facing if he asked you to ‘solve’ the targeting issue? Frederick stated that will be a Pricilla question Julio. Let’s call her while we have that call fresh in our minds. Frederick pressed Pricilla’s number. Well?

Rickeybird elected to leave early as he was looking forward to the amenities at the Yellow Nape Hanger, especially since Chile had suddenly left last night. All set to go, he sent Sara his worksheet for yesterday and closed the door behind him. Twenty minutes from the airport his phone rings, it was Sara. Hi Sara, what’s happening lady? Rickeybird, who’s Chili??? Well, I have a photo on my phone I can sent it to you, if that will help? Yes, Rickeybird, please send me the photo. A minute later she received the photo, placed it in the security software and set a search, while linking it to Julio’s Laptop.

Rickeybird, could you do me a big favor? Well of course, always happy to help a lady. You’re so sweet. Please take the vehicle to the Rental lot and catch a transport bus to the Hanger? Yup, I can do that for you, Sara. 15 minutes later, he arrived at the hanger. A black van arrived at the Rental car lot a full 20 minutes later. Chili searched the vehicle and found nothing that could tell her what carrier Rickeybird was booked. As she pulled the tracker from the vehicle, she heard one followed by another aircraft takeoff.

Deep Beak and his partner reviewed the contract brief they had received from Yellow Nape. This looks to be a steady month of work in Europe with an addition month between Africa and the far East. There appears to be the possibility of yet another month or more in the Americas. Between installation centers, they will provide a King Air and a rental vehicle for site visits. They both smiled and agreed to accept the contract. I’ll call Julio in the morning!

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio answered his phone with a Hello Leonard, good friend, how are you? Well Julio, I wanted to be the first to tell you that the Boeing 747 is finishing up and the staff are nearing the completion of their training. With hope, your plane should be ready this week Friday! That is great news Leonard, I’m guessing I will be getting a call from our friends at KLM? Oh, by the way Julio, we have been able to provide the docking port you asked about. Thank you, Leonard. I’ll call you if the day changes, Julio.

Frederick was finishing the unique components for the server upgrades. The software has been tested and is ready. He handed them to the tech and watched her install them, connect the plugs, then connected them to the board. They electricity tested the board and then place it in the cabinet. Frederick connected his laptop and smiled as the numbers on his screen proofed his concepts. They completed the assemble and loaded the software packages. Okay folks, time to see if this package meet our expectations. The new server was set to run in parallel with the existing server.

Frederick’s phone ran, the General’s ID lite the screen! Well, hello good friend! Hi Frederick, I wanted to say that I’m sorry, but yesterday I was in a bit of a funk. I know you guys are doing it by the book and I wanted you to know that I’m in full agreement! Now, the real reason for my call. Frederick, my IT folks hacked, crashed and burned the computer system of another of our vendors, ‘by accident.’ I just sent you the specifications of their equipment and what software they are running. I really need you guy to get them up and running, like yesterday. Well General, let me look at what they had and I’m guessing that you would like something a bit more robust and using Mealy operating system, yes? Yes, Frederick, get me a cost and when your folks can have them up. Bye!

Julio, here is the species for the server that my friendly General’s staff roasted the other day. He wants a more robust upgrade and using our operating system. The question is how soon and how much? The delivery date is yesterday. Well, our staff is available and I’m aware of a server that is sitting on a vendor’s floor needing a home. Back with you shortly.

Julio provided Frederick the ‘Fly Light Project’ - Server Replacement packet. We can be onsite Wednesday and here is the project price. FYI: Assure they have their electrical contractor onsite as they will need to upgrade the server supply as this unit wants 240 VAC 40-amp service. Thanks Julio!

Well, that was quick Frederick! What are the damages. Yup, I kind of expected that. Wednesday will have them smiling. By the way Frederick any idea why my IT staff are missing their target? Well, I would be guessing without viewing what they are doing. Hmmm, maybe you should come out here next week. Take a look at your schedule and let me know. Here’s the project number for the server, again thanks!

Frederick sent the information to Julio with the approval to proceed! Julio contacted the supplier and had the server delivered that afternoon and informed the IT staff they would be heading West again!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
At 13:20, the P.180 Avanti EVO came to a halt in front of the Switzerland Yellow Nape Hanger. The engines had barely stopped spinning as the fuel truck rolled into place. The co-pilot opened the door as the FBO staff approached the aircraft with fresh supplies and cleaning equipment. At 13:45 Rickeybird’s carry-on is loaded in the aft storage area as he entered the aircraft and prepared for take-off.

By 14:00, they had lifted-off heading to Amsterdam. Once they had leveled-off, he called Sara to let her know he was on his way to Amsterdam. Sara thanked him for returning the vehicle to the Rental lot. She heard him say: Anything for you Lady. She smiled as the photos she took of Chile and her Van plate began completing her search. Oh, not good! She text Julio to see the link regarding Chile and to take note of the diplomat plate owner!

Julio checked his phone and noted that he had an incoming call from Deep Beak. Well, hello Beak, good to hear from you. Deep Beak stated they would accept contract and they would be available beginning next week. That would work for us as well as we need to assure that appointments are set and equipment is fully available when you start. Julio stated that he would call on Thursday to provide a schedule. He texted his IT staff regarding assembling installation kit with tools, gloves, cable and connectors, user software packets, and common components they found faulty during past European installations.

Well, Julio what’s on your mind, Pricilla asked? Frederick stated there is a strong ‘possibility’ of our being asked by the IT staff in the Phoenix lab to repair or replace Mealy Project software, which I believe they have taken and modified, and are using to target and hack ‘bad doers.’ They hit another of their vendors, which we will be replacing that vendor’s server, paid for by the Phoenix Project.

From what our IT staff returned with, Phoenix had ‘taken’ segments of our software, altered it and are using it for questionable use, correct, Priscilla asked? And more specific; Are there ethical issue if we do provide them specific targeting software? First, they have broken the agreement for the use of our Software, Second, they have altered said software and third they are using it for unlawful proposes! Aside from those inapproiate /unlawful use of our software, whether in part or in whole, they ‘may’ ask Mealy International to act outside of established law to facilitate unlawful acts?

Yes, gentlemen there are serious ethical issues for us to provide such work. Let me guess Frederick, you likely want to know if there is a legal work around, correct? Sheepishly, Frederick said, yes! Pricilla stated that she will review our contract with them regarding their miss-use, then I will look at the ethical issues/ ramifications and ‘if’ there is a work around.

With the new server in house, the IT staff called Julio to verify if they should install the additional boards and components, Mealy’s new User based Operating and Security software and what other software they should load. Julio emailed them the Work Order and agreed they should complete the installation and run it in parallel with the other servers.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the P.180 Avanti EVO received clearance for landing, Rickeybird checked his brief case as a double check that the updates that Chile had been sending every evening was in fact still there. He forced himself not to view them and to save them for Priscilla as he wanted to keep his mind clear as to what they did each evening. He had kept his reports accurate and detailed. He hoped that Sara had not lost confidents in him.

Let’s see what you have been up to Mrs. Blackwell, as Julio opened the tracker software and noted her passage from Stockholm, South and across the bridge to Norway and then to? Well, directly to Embassy role, and surprise, surprise look, where she is staying. And let’s see who Chile really is? Hmmm, a riser in their European spy group, but with a very kind and unusual rise in their ranks. Let’s see what a DNA background provides. Well, well, the only child of the President of Switzerland? Now that explains much and will be changing much in Europe. Julio texted both Priscilla and Frederick with an update.

Both of his partners agreed that the information regarding Chile needed to be reported to both the CIA and FBI, plus Interpole. Julio prepped the email and assure that all three are clearly aware of the distribution. In addition, Julio elected to provide a ‘bcc’ of this email, which included his friend in the German police.

Rickeybird, arrived at Pricilla office as she looked-up. Well, welcome Rickey, it good to see you, sadly it has been ages. Have you heard from anyone in Africa? No, that’s sad, I was hoping you had. So, what is it that you have for me?

Rickeybird removed the reports that Chile had been sending every evening. Pricilla quickly viewed them and look-up at Rickeybird. Hmmm, a bit different from yours, have you read them? No, Pricilla, as I wanted to maintain my memory of those days and as reported in my briefs. Well, Rickeybird, I have some bad news for you, old friend. Chile is a spy and had been using your knowledge of people inside of CERN’s projects to gather information. With good news, you had not inspired any of your contacts to discuss the project, as her reports indicated zero insider information. You did well Rickeybird, you did very well!

Overnight the two new servers provided a fairly short list of errors. The staff quickly corrected them and began another diagnostic on each. By noon it will be completed and the office pool favored a 99.7% on-line status. They elected to run another test of the hacker defense software that Frederick had enhanced. Three minutes later the results began to display. Wow, 1.3745 seconds lock-out and a reverse tracker ‘long loop’ at 4.7331 seconds. Let’s check the retaliation effectiveness, while we have the passage open. And the results? Still calculating! Wow looks at those numbers! Over 70% reduction in their core interaction rate! Our big rooster will be strutting when he sees the numbers!

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The King Air 350i had the server, several other boxes and toolbox, loaded and strapped in place, late yesterday afternoon with the aircraft placed in the hanger overnight. The ground crew brought the aircraft outside at 6:30 am and fueled for the flight to Phoenix. At 6:45 the crew arrived and began pre-start procedures. The IT staff loaded at 6:50 with the crew then completing the engine start-up and tested, then announced to the tower they are ready to proceed for take-off. Once the aircraft leveled off, the co-pilot came back with a folder and provided it to the lead IT tech and returned forward.

He opened the folder and found instruction from Pricilla regarding interaction with the Phoenix staff ‘if’ they help with the installation at ‘Fly Light Project.’ He looks around to his fellow techs and stated: It seems that there are concerns that the Phoenix staff maybe attempting to get specific operational information from us regarding our software systems and hardware. Simply put, we are to ‘know nothing’ and ‘say nothing.’ The junior tech stated that should be easy enough, as laughter rolled over them.

Pricilla prepared for her call to the President of Switzerland and his head of security. Hello, Pricilla? Yes, Mr. President. I am very sorry that our first contact with each other has to be on a somber note. I agree as I have been hearing some truly wonderful things about Mealy International and your organization’s involvement with CERN’s We should plan for such a meeting. Pricilla agreed.

I understand that your organization has contacted Interpole regarding suspected data leaks at our CERN’s Labs. Can you elaborate on your findings? Yes Sir. Several of our clients had reported that individuals had approaching them to build equipment very similar and/or precisely the same as their proprietary supply for the CERN’s and Phoenix projects. More recently, we had an individual attempt to use one of our staff member’s contacts to obtain more connections within the CERN’s project. Sadly, Sir, that individual is your daughter, Chile. I’m assuming that you have evident. Yes, Sir, both firsthand and documents she had provided her handlers, phone numbers and other items, which I cannot discuss as part of this call. I understand Pricilla. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so that I’m not learning of it in the News.

On another subject, Pricilla, my staff had requested that we contact your organization to provide for a serious upgrade to our Country’s hardware and software. Well, Pricilla said, let’s exchange numbers and I will have another Partner that handles such installations contact your Head of IT. That should work well. And, if you could be part of that meeting would be great as well. Will look at making that happen Mr. President.

As the black van came to a stop in the parking area of Chile’s apartment, another van followed her into the lot. As she was walking to her apartment, two muffled shots rang-out as she fell to the ground. The shooter check that she was dead, took her keys and drove away in her van followed by the other van.

The King Air 350i rolled to a stop in front of the Phoenix Hanger as the ground crew secured the aircraft and readied to receive the clients and their carry-on and cargo. Great care was taken in removing the server. The government van was in the hanger and was ready for the server to be loaded. Once place in the van it was secured with the other boxes and toolbox as the IT staff loaded into the Chevy full size SUV. The SUV lead with the Van following. 45 minutes later they arrived at the Vendor’s facility and was meet by the Electrical Contractor.

Prior to unloading the Van, they toured the server room and its supporting power panel Even the exterior of the server displayed the evident of the attack. The power panel in the room was checked that it ‘off and the contractor assured that the breaker in the primary panel was ‘off’ and locked-out. The contractor and staff prepared to pull the old wire and install heavier wiring. The contractor removed the panel in the server room while the IT team marked and disconnected the cabling, checking the number that would need to have new connectors to the server. They will have to check each cable to verify they had not also been damaged. The old server was removed from the room and taken to the loading dock area. The server was inspected and the damage noted. They tagged the server as it would be returning with them. With help from the customers’ staff, they unloaded the new server and loaded the damaged unit.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Pricilla noted that Anna was calling her, she answered, well? Anna cut her off mid-word, Pricilla, line one it’s the President of Switzerland for you. Thank you, Anna. Pricilla, I am very sorry if my call is an interruption, but my daughter has been murdered! Pricilla was stunted, I’m so very sorry, what can I do for you. Is there anything you can do to find her killers; I would be very grateful? When did this happen? I’m told last evening in the parking lot of her Apartment. Do you have the address? He provided the address and several other details. Pricilla stated she would look at what information they had and call with updates. Is this a good number? He stated that it was.

Pricilla entered the provided information and set a search into the software. She than called Sara and asked if she had the link to the tracker that was in Rickeybird’s rental? Sara provided her the link and asked what is happening. Pricilla updated her. Sara stated that she would review everything she had collected on Chili and forward it to her. And, by the way, Chili had set that tracker in her van! Thanks Sara, bye. Pricilla added the link to her search and called Julio and Frederick.

The Fly Light Project, owner and IT manager received a detailed review of the new server and its operating and security software, plus the other software packages that are on their old server. The owner asked ‘the’ question, I’m sorry to say that a like attack is always possible, the security software is designed to secure you server and to ‘limit’ damage. The operative word being: ‘limit’. The contractor completed the new wiring, larger supply breaker, server room power panel, and wired the server to it. With the power ‘on,’ they began running tests, while the contractor finished cabling checks, plugging tested cables into the server. The customer’s systems came on-line. Additional checks continued to be run as each software system came online. The customer signed-off on the work order. The contractor would remain as they had elected to upgrade the air exchange and filtering system for the room, recommended by the IT Team, plus several other upgrades, including lighting.

They returned to the airport and after shrink wrapping the old server it was load. The IT staff entered the aircraft as the pilots proceed with the start-up. Fifteen minutes later they had taken-off. Once they leveled-off, they call Julio! Good news boss, no one from Phoenix IT was on-site! The installation proceed without issues and the customer is happy. I would recommend adding them to our customer system update program.

Both Frederick and Julio were shocked with the death of Chili. Julio checked the search that Pricilla had entered and enhanced it, plus added several additional parameters. Moments later links and connection with supporting data began filling their screens. Frederick spotted the connection – see line number 7, I think we have something and the likely address of the killer. Frederick created an additional search and it quickly provided a name and affiliations. I think you found the killer Frederick! Julio ran a likelihood cross check it came back with a 92%. I agree fully Frederick. Pricilla, we believe that you have actionable information here and it needs to be acted upon quickly. Thanks Guys, bye! Pricilla called the number for the President. He answered. She quickly provided the information and stated timing would be critical. One more thing, please do not link us to any of this information! Thank you, Pricilla!

Four minutes later, seven Switzerland Police vehicles arrived, in silence, onsite and arrested three individuals, presented search documents and began to uncover a wealth of evidence regarding the recent killing and another twelve murders. Plus, stacks of spy equipment, agency connections, plans and weapons. Quickly additional units and equipment arrived as this had quickly become a major take-down. Interpole arrived shortly after. The site was dark except of the parking lot overhead lighting. The apartment complex was searched, everyone interviewed and their names cross-checked with any connection with the three, plus their affiliated Country. Ten additional arrests occurred with a like amount of information and equipment found in five other apartments. Interpole completed a search for the complex owner and issued an arrest warrant for that couple in Germany.

That evening, Pricilla received a visit by the Switzerland Ambassador with the Netherlands’s Ambassador. A meeting in Switzerland was set for the follow Wednesday! As they prepared to leave, the Netherlands’s Ambassador leaned towards Pricilla: And, yes dear lady, there will be no mention of your organization’s excellent work. And, when you have completed work with my counterpart, our government would like a similar meeting! Pricilla smiled graciously and sent a text to Julio regarding their onsite visit next week Wednesday.

Very early the following morning, a specific Embassy received a call from the Switzerland State Department. The call was very short and to the point!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As North America was coming online, Pricilla called an old friend in the State Department. The three of them had been in the same graduating class and had kept in touch over the years. Samuel, I have a dilemma developing with several friendly Governments, plus the US. It involves our highly specialized software and hardware that greatly enhances the protection from a foreign hack attack, counters that attack and selectively retaliation from mild to destruction. It can also be used to instigate a hack attack with pinpoint acracy. There has to be a continent worth of trip wires and legal entailments that needs to be waded though and I need your help!

First, how’s Frederick these days? I understand from his work with the Phoenix and CERN’s groups, he is well liked. Well Samuel, there is nothing like having a ‘Big Guy’ on your team! I can clearly see the advantage of that my friend. Well, it seems the both of you are listed as is your new guy, Julio, in the far corner of special Vendors with a really impressive classification /clearance now. So, it sounds like you need a military classification about four levels above your current level. Something ‘like’ Area 51 /NASA / Space Craft /Weapons like territory.

So, who is likely to be the first to contract with you folks Pricilla? Well, the General in charge of the Phoenix Group, especially their IT group. Well, Pricilla, that explains the two projects that he released to you folks recently. When do you except something from him? Likely this coming Tuesday. And what else dear lady? Likely Switzerland on Wednesday and the Netherlands’s on Thursday. Well, I can provide you approval on those three groups, now. I have a list of Countries that I want you to steer clear and I mean not even excepting a phone call from them. I’ll send that list to you in a moment with the documentation for the three approvals. Sorry, but I’m guessing that those two European Country are connected to the information you suppled them last night. I guessed it was you folks when I saw the intel on it. Well, Samuel, what is it that you folks say: I can neither confirm, nor denied any knowledge… Samuel smiled widely, that hen still has that razor sharp mind! I’ll just say thank you, but you never heard it from me! Kind of you Samuel, Pricilla stated.

One more thing Samuel, as you know, we are not by any means big and we are trying to stay-out of the ‘Limelight’ if you will, any suggestions. Well, stay low like you have been, stay far away from that list I sent you, run the Countries you want approval for by me, before committing, and that will help! That group you tripped over haven’t a clue who you are, lets both keep it that way. Samuel, do you have a like list of corporations we should steer clear of regardless to what level. Yup, I’ll send that as well. Would love to talk more, but I have a list of meetings coming up, dear friend, bye!

Pricilla sent an email to her guys regarding where they need to be next week and that she has Authorization to provide our full starship version of the ‘hacker protection’ software to Phoenix /CERN, Switzerland and the Netherlands, with hardware! She also emailed the Finance Group regarding three projects coming in before the end of this month with preliminary estimates.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Well, let’s see what you have been up to Mrs. Blackwell, since the events in Switzerland, as Julio opened the tracker software and noted her passage from Norway to Poland and then to? Well, nothing new, directly to Embassy role, and surprise, surprise, she is staying with her friends!

Julio contacted Deep Beak and Red Vent Toucan and provided a list of customers they would be visiting the first week. At this point, we are set-up for two visits per day, with a back-up visit if you are ahead of schedule. I am planning on having one of our staff with you as a customer liaison, handle the paperwork and help you two, as needed. Any concerns or comments? Who is this Parrot, Deep Beak asked? His name is Teem Woe and he was the junior member of the Taiwan office. I will send you a brief for him with the schedule for next week. What if we do not work well. Send him back! He should be of help as his language skills include Italian, German and English and he was the one that set-up the schedule and is packing the supplies. Which, brings a question, is there anything either of you will need? What weapons have you included. You will have two Glock 45’s with three magazines each and two of your preferred work knifes. Why 45’s Beak asked? They are big and make lots of noise Julio stated. Beak smiled, yes, they do, and where do I contact you? My mobile phone. I am Traveling next week, Will be in Arizona, US, Tuesday, Switzerland on Wednesday, Netherlands on Thursday, and Washington State, US on Friday. The following week, I will be traveling with Sara and we will meet-up during that week.

Chen exited the P.180 Avanti EVO that transported her from Telavi to Switzerland. As she entered the hanger, she saw Sara and turned her way. Sara led her to one of the conference rooms and requested a light snack and coffee for both of them. Chen stated that her trip was very good as she was able to sleep most of the trip. That is great! Here is a corporate case for your use. Within it you will find a laptop, mobile phone including a corporate contact list preloaded. In Switzerland, we are known as Mealy International, you will find business cards in the case as well. We will be here for the next couple of days, with both of us scheduled in Amsterdam Saturday mid-afternoon to meet with Pricilla and her staff. Tuesday morning, you will be returning here as the Partner’s will be meeting the Switzerland delegation here early Tuesday afternoon. After introduction, we will excuse ourselves and will be traveling to the CERN’s Labs to meet the management and contact staff you will be working with.

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
The Red Crowned Recherché center has cracked the difficult problem of cold fusion.
Now free and plentiful energy will be free for the masses.

Bingo, lead researcher (double PhD in physics and chemistry) was not available for comment but Bingo’s research assistant Merlin released this statement.

“This is truly a great day for all Psittacines. My lab partner Luna is now contacting Yellow Nape Law and will be hiring them to find the lost works of Nicola Tesla. His lost work is rumored to include the plans to construct a transmitter. This transmitter in conjunction with the power available from cold fusion will allow wireless transmission of electricity to all.”

Privately there have been rumors that the Cockatiel gang is in search of the lost plans of Nicola Tesla but for a much darker purpose.
The Cockatiel gang is tired of being called “starter birds” and want the plans of the death ray that was suppose to be developed near the end of Nicola’s life.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Frederick, Julio and the IT staff met in the IT Lab. Frederick started by thanking the team as their skilled installation of the server has received high praise from the customer and our friends at the Phoenix facility. As you are likely guessing, you have been working on what should clearly be referred to as next generation of Hacking Security and thank you for providing the results of the latest testing!

I wish to be the first in telling you that we are very close to receiving contracts to provide several fully operational systems in the very near future. So, using a clean sheet approach, we need to define what a base system would look like and consider using modular sections that could stand alone under the force of an equally, possible more advanced system and also be able to work as one and appear as one during an attack. Thus, using miss-direction to confuse and send the attack off into dead ends.

I would prefer to use as much off-the-shelf boxes, components, support software available to mirror the units, the concept is miss-direction. To confuse the attack technology that it is traversing a faulty, weak landscape. Let’s remember to include an air-exchange system as part of each modular section. Hmmm, and as I am thinking about this let’s consider having each modular system have its own power source from the Primary box. Okay, who wants to own the different segments?

Oh, one more thing: Lots of vendor placard and stickers, but very limited acknowledgement of our creation! We do not want people calling ‘because they saw our equipment!’

Let’s get back together for lunch here, if that okay with everyone. Frederick contacted the FBO staff and made the request for lunch in the IT Lab for 5 individuals.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio heard the KLM 747 come to rest in front of the hanger. He quickly shifted to Yang’s brief and assignment to his Contract Law Group. Yang’s extensive background with international law assures a proper fit with his group. The only issue is that his group is morning the loss of their team leader last week due to heart failure. With hope, Yang can help the group reunite from the loss. Julio grabbed Yang’s new corporate case and proceed down the stairs to meet Yang as he deplaned.

He met Yang as he stepped-off the stairway. I hope you had been able to sleep as your flight has been very long, like 30 hours, yes? Yes, but I was able to sleep most of the time. The accommodates on the KLM is most supportive of sleep. They entered the hanger and Julio led him to one of the conference rooms where he reviewed the case and his assignment to his Contract Law group. Yang provided him the document set that Pricilla had given him. Julio reviewed their recent loss in his group and also the new technology that Frederick and the IT team are working on!

They exited the elevator and stepped into the IT Lab, completed introductions and Frederick review the new project and the highlights of the software and hardware from a contract point of view. We will be headed to Phoenix on Tuesday and will need at least a preliminary contract to review with the client. Sorry, but we are still working on the Name.

They next entered the contract law office and another set of introductions. Julio stated, I understand folks that things are still unsettled as the loss of our teammate is still heavy on our hearts. That said, as you know the IT folk are rapidly finalizing the new project and by this coming Tuesday morning we will be meeting with our customer. Here are the US documents that provide us protection under US and International law to provide this technology to very specific Countries. The goal is to build this new product into our current contract with full reference to this document group, we have received from the US State Department and include our normal product protection and safeguards. And regarding safeguard’s they need to be much stronger. And, to add to the pressure, we will be meeting with two European Countries, which we have meetings with this coming Wednesday and Thursday.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio asked if there are any questions? Who is going to lead our group? Well, our contracts have long been far too US based and this is clearly the perfect time to change to a universal International based agreement, would you not agree? This team is comprised of senior members of both Yellow Nape and Mealy International. Anyone and everyone of you could head-up this team. That said, each of you can lead this Team and as I recall that is the way it had run in the recent past. Why not continue that way? The IT Team have broken their project up with each individual taking on the responsibility of different segments, why not do the same here? Here is a clean sheet, define the segments and each one of you take that section you have the most expertise. I’ll stop back after lunch and check-in. Julio dialed the FOB and requested lunch for three in the Contract Law office. Does that work? They all agreed and began laying out the segments.

Julio stepped into the IT Lab and noted that everyone was busy working on their segment and checking each other’s progress and incorporating from each other. Frederick looked-up and asked Julio to join him. My friend, I have never been good with names or defining titles could you come up with a name for our ‘starship’ as Pricilla called it? Happy to help! He opened his pad and wrote across the top: MIYN Starship! He turned to Frederick and asked, any plan on incorporating both the operating system with the protection system in this specific application? Frederick blinked as he calls to the Team: Folks our Legal Eagle here just suggested interweaving both the OS and our new software together. The room when dead silent!

A faint buzz of discussion started and then a comigration of the four as they slowly turned to face Julio. The junior member was the first to speak – that’s pure genius Sir. That solves our interphase difficultly. The senior tech stated that miniaturizes the software package, practically makes the protection/attack segment near invisible! Love it! Well, Frederick chimed in, you got a name for this yet? Julio wrote down what popped into his head: MIYH OS Gen IV and showed it too Frederick. Hold that thought, I’ll be right back! A moment later he returned with five glass and his favorite Bourbon and pour a tall shot into each glass! A Toast My Good Friends: To Our Legal Eagle, Long May He Be Ours!!! Moments later they were back at it with a sense of renewed voguer. Julio smiled and elected to visit his Contract Law Group!

They had finished lunch and asked if he would like something. Julio picked-up a dish and choose a bit of everything. We hear some cheering down the hallway, we’re guess you have some great news. Why yes, I do, we have a name: MIYH OS Gen IV. Yang entered it into his laptop and did not find any language issues nor any usage conflict and asked if he should register it! Julio stated, great idea, Yang, lock it in!

Okay what do we have. Like the IT Team his group had the contract near completed and with the exception of a name and a technical description, they had begun connecting the document. Julio joined in after he had formally announced the project name and that it has been registered. Any disagreement kindly speak-now. FYI: Frederick, we need a technical description for the contract.

As the end of the day approached, they loaded the new MIYH OS on Frederick’s newly reconfigured server and reset it, while also setting the diagnostic software into action. The server started and quick came up to 95% operational. Well folks we will know tomorrow morning if we have a starship here or not!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Frederick stepped into Julio’s office and asked if he had checked on the server /software test. Julio smiled and stated that he didn’t want to jinx the project. Well, thank you, but I checked and with the exception of three component failures and a dozen linkage issues its running well. I ordered the components and they promised to put us on first delivery, which should be around 9:00. So, anytime now. Do you need any help? Thanks, but no, I’m good. And a moment later the FBO staff called with notice that Frederick has three boxes at the front desk! The elevator opened and the IT staff was standing there with boxes in hand, 25 minutes later and they had handled the linkage issues and installed the new components, reset the server and started it within moments it displayed 95%. They started the diagnostic software and also had the application software packages running this time as well. Frederick finished the contract description and provided it to the Contract Law Team.

Frederick stopped by Julio’s office as he was on a call. Julio waved him in as Julio was finishing-up the call, stating what specific information needed to emailed today and that they would first proceed with obtaining the Patent, thereby assuring their ownership. Julio promised that they would begin the search process and that he recalled that a sizeable Foreign Country had been involved around the death and that there had been open questions regarding Tesla’s death. Plus, there has been several attempts to find his drawings, journals and worksites over the years. But a fresh look with newer technology maybe successful this time around. Again, thanks for the call and Monday, we will have agreements emailed to you Luna. Bye for now, great to hear from you!

Frederick asked if that was Luna that works with the renowned PhD from Southern California. Yes, it was Frederick. Seems that Bingo and his team (Red Crowned Recherche Center) had solved the problem of cold fusion. But they have not patented the technic /technology, so we need to rush that process. Your Friend at the Patent Office could be of help? Plus, it is possible this technology could be very helpful for the Phoenix project.

Anyway, you look like you have something really great. Well, yes, I do! First the Contract Law staff has the description, Yang as applied for the Patent and the second diagnostic of the software just finished with no open issues! We are running a stress test with multiple application software running with an operational load on the supply voltage, which simulates an attack. They also added the security search software in which Julio included the Tesla search parameters.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Monday morning found the IT Lab staff in a fury of activities as the new server technology had several other components fail over the weekend’s long stress test. The software had worked without issue and showed signs of attempting to work around the component failure by selecting connection to the other server modules (the existing server) to continual operations. By mid-morning the new components had been installed and testing resumed.

The Contract Law Team started the review of the Cold Fusion Patent and provided Red Crowned Recherche’ Team with requests for specific journal materials confirming their inhouse design and testing and to hold-off on additional media contact until the Patents are secured. They also had finished the new contract document for MIYH OS GEN IV and copies had been sent to Partners for review.

The Partner’s meeting had an extensive list of review items. Frederick led with the MIYH OS GEN IV Software and Hardware Package. He was clearly proud of the technology but concerned that the presentation needed to be handled with precision as we are going to see a unique problem and transitioning to a unique product. Plus start with being extremely frustrated they had voided our software agreement, caused damage to not only our server, but another vendor’s. Then provide a technology that is lightyears ahead of what they cobbled together. Then secure a commitment they will ‘only’ alter our software /equipment with our approval and participation. And all of that with not embarrassing them, then securing signatures, while appearing to be creating this verbally in front of them.

Well, sounds like you have set the framework in place Frederick, now you only need to preform your magic! What’s the problem, Pricilla asked? As laughter dissolved the edge, and smiles replaced concerns.

Okay, gentlemen, Frederick and Julio will perform their magic in Phoenix. Board the KLM 747 and fly to Atlanta, hand-off the signed documents and pick-up the document sets for the two Euro projects, fly to Switzerland on the 747 and meet their President and staff Wednesday at our Hanger there. And with Pricilla, Julio and I, we will adjust our presentation to match their wants and repeat that performance at Pricilla’s hanger in the Netherlands on Thursday. Both of those systems will likely be founded around our traditional server /operations software with the added MIYH OS technology, which is likely what we will reverse into with the Phoenix project.

Okay, Julio its your show, as Frederick turned it over to him. Friday afternoon I received a call from the folks at Red Crowned Recherche Center regarding their groundbreaking technology solving the problem with cold fusion. That technology needs Patent protection in place. Convinced them of that and Yang is handling that part of their request. Their real want is to find the Tesla plans for wireless transmission of electricity. In the background they have a fear that a Cockatiel gang is looking for the death ray plans for evil use and they wish to derail that effort. We are under preliminary contract with them and Yang will have contracts to them for signature today. With the new MIYH OS GEN IV hardware and software under test, I set a Tesla and a Cockatiel gang search as part of creating a load for it.

On Thursday evening Frederick fly’s commercial back to Atlanta while I fly with the KLM 747 to Washington State to exchange it with the first of the two new KLM 747’s. That first flight will be from Boeing’s facility to Phoenix, where I’m guessing that there will be additional documentation exchange and any odds or ends that may come up, then back to Atlanta.

Next week Deep Beak and staff will begin the software updates that include the user version of MIYH OS package. They will be jumping from area to area using a rental SUV and one of the King Air 350’s.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Rickeybird deplaned the P.180 Avanti EVO. He had been very successful in Norway and the reports that he had sent to Priscilla had been well received. As in Switzerland, he had not encouraged specific discussions, but clearly listened when the discussions rolled in that direction. There was clearly an active cell in Norway and they have interests in specific manufacturers. Rickeybird had not actively completed this type of work in the past but found it rewarding and useful for Yellow Nape. As he entered the Hanger it was clear that they are preparing for some kind of event as it seemed that near everything was been cleaned and being made ready for something.

At 6:00 Tuesday morning, Frederick and Julio boarded the King Air 350 for their flight to Phoenix. During the early part of the flight, Julio uploaded the list of Countries and Organizations that Pricilla’s State Department contact had provided. He manipulated the two lists so that incoming phone calls would be treat those numbers liked blocked and/or spam callers. He also created a program that auto scanned those lists and the finance departments list of Problem /Unapproved Clients.

Frederick had been busy working on /reviewing the MIYH OS project and his anticipated findings at the Phoenix IT lab. Julio joined him as they considered who would be responsible for what segments of the discussions and during those periods the other would be concentrating on what the client was saying /needing.

As the King Air 350 came to a halt in front of the Phoenix hanger, as the KLM 747 began its final decent into the Phoenix airport. A government SUV was waiting for them. They quickly checked in with the FBO staff and then to the SUV. 35 minutes later then arrived and were met by the General and his Head of IT then quickly into the IT Lab.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The IT tech began explaining what they are experiencing with targeting and that the server upgrade seems to only add to their difficult. Frederick asked the tech to show him the steps they are using and when it came to targeting, what software they had been using. Julio was watching Frederick and could see his blood pressure was rising, as the Tech explained that they had modified the Mealy software. Remarkably, Frederick had not turned the Tech into tiny bits. Frederick asked what they had hoped that Mealy International could help them with today as Julio took notes. After review with the tech staff, Frederick and the General moved to his office, asking Julio to join them once he had finished obtaining the list of what they are running on the server.

Frederick, you look like an Amazon that is not overly happy. Well General, to be very frank, you are darn lucking that you have not damaged more suppliers’ equipment and not destroyed your own server. In short, as part of the dangerous modifications made without Mealy’s approval and/or involvement removed all the safeguards and security controls from the software. I respect your staff and I never wish to degrade others as that is not who I am. That all said, you’re damn luckily General!

What do you recommend? Well, first those modifications need to be removed and the software re-installed /restored to safeguard your server and those organizations that are supplying you. Second, if you really want to be ’hacking,’ you need equipment and software designed for that kind of aggressive actions. Well Frederick, yes, we need to be able preform that kind of work.

Julio entered the room and heard Frederick state what perfect timing! Then asked Julio for the list. Frederick quickly reviewed the list and looked up. General, we can provide you a server system that can support your day to day in house activities. In addition, provide abilities far beyond what you are currently attempting. BUT that technology is very dangerous and is capable of up to total destruction of the equipment you target. Strong safeguard must be in place to assure the technology is neither modified and/or miss-used. And it breaks my heart to say this, I’m not comfortable that can or will happen here without major changes.

The General could easily see his friend was speaking from his heart. I hear you my friend and I will assure you that changes will be made here that they will meet /exceed your expectations. What do you have Frederick?

Frederick began explaining the abilities of MIYH OS GEN IV technologies both as an organization supporting server, security technology, its abilities to halt an attack, while safeguard itself and using a ‘measured’ to full-on retaliation against the attacker. In addition, it can attack with ‘measured’ to full-on attack with pinpoint acracy and speed. As you can see, this technology must be in the hands of individuals that have your trust, not unlike those individuals that are trained to operate a weapon system of serious destruction abilities.

Is this what you guys did to us? No General, what you guys did to us that automatically set the safeguard system in place on our server and then set the retaliation in place, with great luck, our system defined that you had been the hacker and it spooled back from total destruction of your server. The General just blinked and shook his head. I clearly hear you now Frederick! This is not technology for goof-ball techs. No Sir, it is not.

I’m guessing that there are contracts and stuff like that here and what kind of money are we talking. Far more than should be guessed at Frederick stated. Well, is this a couple of years or sooner? Frederick stated, more like 8 months from the start date.

Julio jumped in stating that we could have a document of commitment agreement now and the contracts with a full definition of the work and an ‘estimate of costs’ in your hands on Friday of this week. The General smiled, I like this guy, Frederick! So do we General!

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Frederick asked if he could reset the General’s Server to the original MI OS and that reset would discard the modified sections on the unit now and that he would install the base safeguard software on the server. Julio interjected himself. Prior to that action, it would be prudent to see what’s on the server now, yes? Yes, Frederick stated, with a questionable look on his face. General, may I use your laptop for a couple of minutes, sure Julio, as he got up and stepped away. Julio went to ADMIN, entered a password and selected list application software. The screen displayed them by file size. Frederick saw it before Julio. The third one from the bottom Julio, is that what I think it is? Yes Frederick, it is. General we need like five of your biggest buck MP’s in here now with side arms! He placed the call and asked them to respond ASAP and with sidearms, as he read the software name! Frederick stated, General, call your IT staff in here, please and Julio why don’t you ‘walk’ down to the IT Lab and E-stop that server now, please. Frederick looked at his friend and stated, I think we just found the leak!

Frederick welcomed the IT techs with one of his big smiles, hey folks’ come-on in, as we have great news for you! As they filed to the side of the room, the MP’s followed them in and the General said, arrest these individuals for Treason! While Frederick watched the General’s laptop screen freeze.

After the IT Techs had been taken way, Frederick asked Julio, what led you to question what was on the server? It just made no sense to me that top IT Techs would be so sloppy in modifying your software. Now a third party that doesn’t work with it every day, that did.

Okay, I’m going to need a server, you got one? Yes, okay, I’ll enter a project number for using it for 9 months, cost the same as the Fly Light project, plus another 100 grand, sound right to you. Yes, it does General. Why don’t you two get that going and I will call our legal folks and get them over here to figure this out and get those individuals lined-up for a short drop. If you will General, please do not mention our involvement with this!

Frederick called the Atlanta hanger IT Lab and told them that the new server would be coming to Phoenix for 10 months. And, that the first MIYH OS system is sold and that he perceived it would be a four, server system and start putting together a parts order, FYI, change the component class up a couple of levels. If all works well, we will be bringing another damaged server home with Julio on Friday. So, plan on taking that new server to Phoenix and install it Thursday. Note: Be on guard for a hotline coming into that server!

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
During the flight to Atlanta, they spoke with Priscilla updating her on the events, a bit of excitement and that Julio had signed agreements, for our existing MIYH server and a signed document of commitment for the MIYH OS ‘plus’. Good Lord Frederick, now that’s magic with fireworks. Frederick stated that he had the IT Lab busy developing a list of needed pieces and parts for the Phoenix system. Priscilla inquired of the likelihood of CERN’s wanting one. Frederick said, likely high, but we have our hands full now.

Julio contacted Yang and updated him on what he had signed and what he needed added to the contract. Julio asked if Edward was available, I need to talk to him. Edward here, I understand you guys have closed the Phoenix project. Well, its heading that way Julio said. Edward, we need to bring together a costing for this project. I would greatly appreciate it if you could head this part of the project. Frederick has been updating the IT Lab on what it conceptually looks like and they are ordering parts, also involve finance for hard numbers. I’ll get that started boss!

Sara’s phone rang and it was Sergio, I understand that Frederick will be in Switzerland on Wednesday. That’s true Sergio, but it is only going to be for a few hours before he leaves. Any chance that I could say hello? Let me contact Priscilla as she has the schedule. I’ll call you as soon as I have something. Thank you, Sara. Priscilla stated that she would call Sergio, as we want to keep him happy and the projects on-track. Hello Sergio, I understand you want to say hi to Frederick as he passes though Switzerland on Wednesday. We would love to have you as part of the meet and greet at 9:00 am at our Hanger. Yes, Sara can provide you directions, see you there! Bye…

The staff of both groups met Frederick and Julio as they exited the elevator, and as a group moved into the IT Lab. The IT Lab defined what they had completed with the Contract Law group then providing their update. Both Frederick and Julio provided the staff with what they brought back. The two groups separated and provided the needed documents for the two European projects. Both Frederick and Julio exited to their separate officers to get ready for the night flight to Switzerland. One hour later, they began TSA check-in for their flight.

As the 747 continued its uneventful track across the Atlantic Ocean, Frederick and Julio attempted to catching up on some much-needed sleep. They had completed the Switzerland project review with the information that Priscilla had provided and decided to allow this meeting to flow as having the three Partners onsite, the goal is to not walk over each other, but to target getting great notes.

As Priscilla, Sara and Chen boarded the P.180 Avanti EVO, Priscilla asked the Pilot to connect with the KLM 747 and attempt to arrive prior to them. Not looking for a race here, only a request.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The P.180 Avanti EVO positioned itself to the far North side of the Hanger doors and shutdown, at which point its passengers exited. Priscilla entered the Hanger as Sergio greeter her. She introduced Chen as they headed to the conference room. Priscilla excused herself as Sara, Chen and Sergio covered Chen’s assignment to CERN’s. Sergio stated that her expertise would clearly provide them excellent support.

Priscilla found the Switzerland delegation and introduction herself to each of them. As the noise level rose within the Hanger as the KLM 747 came to a halt in front of the Hanger. Several minutes past as support equipment arrived and the forward passage door opened to the awaiting portable stairway completed its alignment. Several additional minutes past before Frederick appeared and began descending the stairway followed by Julio. Priscilla was surprised at what a statement this had made and was very happy with her choice of having the meeting here.

Although a few minutes early, the meet and greet began in the main Hanger area as individuals introduced each other. The non-formal gathering worked well as individuals had time to spend with each other. Not unlike Frederick and Sergio as their meeting was like longtime friends as Sergio was happy to update Frederick on their progress on both programs and a wish for Frederick to visit in the near future. Sergio then asked if Frederick had placed anytime to the problem of gravity /G-forces as it relates toward time travel. Frederick stated that he has not found anything that could ease the effect, but that he had a paper on this desk that may just be helpful, but that his mind was busy at the moment with the meeting today. Sara stopped by to say goodbye to Frederick as she and Chen would be leaving shortly. Sergio picked-up on the hint and hugged Frederick goodbye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Priscilla opened the meeting and again introduced everyone. Then with her normal grace, stated; Well, I believe that if our good friends with the Switzerland Government would like to start, I’ll sit down!

Switzerland’s President stood and thanked Priscilla for hosting this meeting. Our Government had long believed that we had been on the leading edge of security systems needed to protect our people and our government. With the recent loss of my daughter, it became painfully clear to me that we are not meeting the needs of our government, nor our people. The ability of Mealy International to provide us help in apprehending the individuals that kill my daughter brought my agreement with our IT staff that we needed to be doing far more. Hence our meeting today.

James, would you be so kind in defined what we are looking for as we move forward. James defined their combination of needs to support their overall Government day to days system and the weak points they have found. On top of that, we need to first protect our systems and their data, plus security from the ever-increasing menus of Nation State, plus rouge Nation attacks. And, if possible, a means for retaliation.

Frederick started by saying, I am so very sorry for your loss, sir, and so very happy that Mealy’s staff was able to be of assistance in finding those involved. Now, as a result of the nature of our business and our clients, we have experienced attacks on our offices and our clients’ facilities Worldwide. We began developing and providing highly specific software and hardware that would first safeguard, then identify the attacker and as time passed retaliate. Today, we have the abilities of our MIYH OS GEN IV technologies both as an organization supporting server system, wide ranging security technology, the abilities to halt an attack, while safeguarding itself, identify the attacker and using a ‘measured’ to full-on retaliation against the attacker. In addition, and separately, it can be set to attack with ‘measured’ to full-on destructive abilities with pinpoint acracy and speed.

This technology is ‘dangerous’ in its abilities and as you can see, this technology must be in the hands of individuals that have your full trust, not unlike those individuals that are trained to operate weapons system of mass-destruction abilities. As a result, sales of this technology require approval of the United States Government and like documents are required from your State Department for its use.

To provide a concept of its abilities: As a result of an accidental attack on one of our facilities, this system, automatically set the safeguard system in place on our servers and then set the retaliation in place, with great luck, our system defined who the hacker was and it spooled back from limited damage of their server. This is not technology for those without specialized training and the full trust of your nation.

Not unexpected, the Switzerland delegation, was dead silent for several minutes as they grasped the full abilities of Mealy International’s technology. James was the first to speak as he stated that he was aware of some of the abilities of Mealy’s technology, but not its full capabilities. This technology not only meets our current needs, but clearly provides a level of security that our Nation needs as this World becomes ever more dangerous. Especially as a result of our unique position in the World and the want to hack our systems.

Mr. President, I believe that I speak for our delegation, in our want to have the level of security that Mealy International’s system clearly can provided. I believe that the open questions are: How much and how long before it is operational.

Frederick stated that this technology requires that we both define the scope of this project as it greatly effects costs and delivery. As a general statement, we prefer to link with your existing technology, acting as the guardhouse over your incoming /outgoing system connections. This commonly reduces costs and installation time.

At this point, Julio spoke-up, stating that we can begin with a document of commitment agreement today and the contracts with a full definition of the work and an ‘estimate of costs’ after an on-site visit in the near future? James looked at the other members and stated that would be an agreeable point to begin.

Last edited:

Most Reactions