OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As they entered the airport property, Julio’s phone rang, it was his brother. Carlos, how’s my big brother! Oh, Mary says Hi! Yes, she knows that you love her more than life itself! Julio it is rare that I say this, but you are so very right regarding the goings on out on that island. The Navy brought in one of the motorized barges, which had been supporting that project, they found it drifting in the bay, the crew dead, apparently shot at close quarters. Yes, I had listened to you and kept my activities as nothing more than listening to the local gossip. Julio turned to Mary and asked if there’s any commercial fights to Punta Arenas, Chile? Yes, but they are limited only a few each week. What are you thinking Carlos asked? Possible visiting my beloved brother, Julio said! Yaa, and who is going to believe that one Julio, plus mom would kill me if she got wind that I placed her baby in harm’s way! By the way Carlos, how soon before they have your ship ready to sail North? This coming week Tuesday or possible even Monday, if the Navy inspection go well. That’s like near two weeks plus early, yes. Yaa, its seems that your contract got a ton of top brass eyes-on and the work stopped on everything else, plus the others hadn’t been paying. Anyone else know of this shift, Carlos? No, I just heard about it when the Navy folks came over and complete a pre-inspection and safety inspection, which the ship passed with flying colors. Please keep it that way, good time to stay closer to the ship, Julio said. Well, that has become very easy as the crew is flat broke, ship meals look much better of late! Bye.

As Mary and Julio entered the hanger, Julio’s phone ‘alarmed’, he opened it and noted a tracking /listening devise was someplace in the hanger. He motioned to Mary and showed her his phone. Someone has brought something in here! There was a box in the freight delivery container. Julio moved his phone over the box and the lights brightened. He moved the wheeled container outside the hanger and away from the building, before returning, he had photo’d the box return address and carrier numbers. Julio elected to carefully open the box and then a very careful search of its contains. The items appeared to be James’ belongings. Seems the gang is looking for their staff and James. Julio than elected to send the box to the Thailand, Yellow Nape office. He opened his laptop and entered the information and set a defined search. Moments later the carrier numbers listed the ship point as Western, South Africa, the return address was a dead end. Julio shifted the search to the point the box entered the carriers system and requested photo of the individual that brought the box in to be shipped, he then ran the photo as part of Frederick’s recognition software, two minutes later a name and address appeared, than known associates and organization, began appearing. A very specific name appeared! Julio placed this search in a brief and sent it to his Partners. With the box now in the freight out container, it was picked-up within the hour and on its way.

As Peter entered the Frankfort hanger, he was met by the FBO staffer and introduced himself and provide identification requested by the staffer. The aircraft is right over here as she directed him to the King Air 350i. The hanger lighting illuminated the aircraft, it was stunning. The Blackhawk upgrades that Yellow Nape has added highlighted the care the aircraft has received. The FBO staffer stated that she would contact the aircraft’s pilot and he can address any questions you may have. This allowed Peter to complete a detailed walk around the aircraft, as his first impressions continued to be fully supported by the aircraft. Jeffery approached Peter stating, I understand you are interested in purchased this aircraft. I have been flying it for three years and I can assure you this aircraft has never wanted for care. They again toured the exterior of the aircraft, this time completing a preflight check. Peter continued to note that every point they opened looked clean enough to be new. Peter asked about the engine upgrades. Jeffery told him that Yellow Nape upgraded far before the overhaul hours to take advantage of both the increased speed and if flown at standard King Air 350i flight speed, superior distance and noise reduction. Yellow Nape also added increased fuel capacity. Let’s board the aircraft as the interior and flight deck are as impressive. Here is the complete ‘books’ for the aircraft. 35 minutes later they had completed the inspection.

Jeffrey stated that he needed to take the aircraft to Amsterdam for finial signatures of the most recent inspection and he would love to provide Peter the opportunity to fly this jewel. Peter agreed as they proceeded to the flight center and requested the aircraft to be moved out of the hanger and prepared for a flight to Amsterdam and back. He then completed the paperwork for the flight and filed it. The hanger manager told Jeffery that the aircraft is ready for you and that the flight plan has been approved. They quickly completed an additional walk around and entered the aircraft. Jeffery sat in the right-hand seat and motioned Peter to the left seat. Jeffery walked through the auto start-up proceeds with Peter completing the inputs and checks. The ground crew was in front of the aircraft as Peter than took both engines up to speed and then dropped back. He signaled the ground crew he was ready and the ground crew signaled a turn to the port side and then signaled all clear to proceed. Jeffrey had been in contact with the tower for clearance then provided Peter with directions all while introducing the differences between his 250 and this 350i. As the tower approved their take-off, Peter brought the engines speed up while increasing the angle of the propellors. The aircraft quickly responded to the power. Peter could not hide his joy of the quickness to rotation and its power as they continued to climb out of Frankford. The flight to Amsterdam was a joy for Peter.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The King Air 350i from Switzerland landed at 13:15 hours and Beak’s team entered the Amsterdam Hunger. Priscilla met them and after they sat down, she stated: Well? Beak provided a quick review of the week and then a more detailed report of the work at CERN’s lab. And, next week, its all set-up? Yes, our flight is a 6:30 hours as we head to Eastern Austria, working our way to Southern Germany, then Central Germany. If we get ahead of schedule we will continue into Southern Poland. Sounds like a plan, thank you Gentlemen, Pricilla stated as she left the room. As she turned to the stairs, she heard that the 350i from Frankford had landed. Great timing, she said with a smile.

With Jeffery handling the communications with the tower. Peter positioned the plane as if he has been flying it for years. Jeffery guided him to the Hanger. The Hanger crew guided him in and located him for shutdown. Peter followed the auto shutdown procedure and looked over to Jeffery. Looks like you two are finding and understanding each other. Peter agreed and smiled. As they entered, the FBO staff welcomed them and stated the Priscilla is waiting for you in her office. As Jeffery entered Priscilla’s office, she welcomed them in. Well, do you like it enough to want it, Priscilla asked? Yes, I do, Peter responded, enough to have a notarized check, as he past it to Priscilla. She smiled and produced the buy agreement, which had been completed when they had talked last. Jeffery, the engine hours please. Peter, sign here and here. Prior to signing he quickly review the document noted that it defined everything that came with the aircraft and returned the documents back to Priscilla, she signed and turned one of the documents to him. She asked if the ‘books’ are with the aircraft Jeffery? Priscilla turned to Peter and stated that your aircraft has been prepped and fueled, you can fly it home from here if you like?

Carlos noted the arrival of a Chilian Navy’s Light Cruiser drawing-up to his starboard side, while a fueling tanker came alongside his portside. Carlos asked his first mate to attend to the tanker while he went to the starboard side. The Naval officer asked to come onboard. Carlos welcomed him. The Naval officer stated that the Navy’s Heavy Cruiser had entered the Strait of Magellan and would arrive here in about 2:30 hours and they would like to moor here for the night. I’m here to complete the inspection and to request your moving Southern Ranger to the mooring’s on the Western end of the bay. Carlos stated that was all possible and he would alert his crew to prepare the ship. Carlos led the Chilian Officer to the engine room while directing his first mate to prepare the ship to be underway in 1:30 hours. As they left the engine room, the crew prepared to start the engines. As they proceeded to the helm, Carlos heard the engines start in sequence. At the helm, the Officer opened the portfolio and signed the Inspection documents, provided a copy and thank Carlos. Carlos was amazed in all the years he had used this passageway; this was the first time he was not forced to pay a tribute.

Carlos phoned the marina office to inform them of the Navy’s request. They told Carlos that they are on their way over with his paperwork and that they had called the West bay marina to inform them you are coming their way. The marina manager entered the Southern Ranger’s helm with the document sets. Carlos asked: “What the hell is going on?” I haven’t a clue, but I would recommend that you back into the West bay mooring and be ready to quickly be underway early tomorrow morning. So, what’s really going on here? All I know is one of the men shot on the motorized barge was the grandson of the head of the Navy, but you never heard that from me! Carlos thanked him. His first mate stated the engines are all online, we are approximately 15 minutes before we are at operating temperature. At the 10-minute point, Carlos used the ship’s horn to signal their departure. At 5 minutes, he orders prepare to cast-off. With all but four lines holding Southern Range, Carlos checked for any other traffic and called cast-off as he pulled the ‘joystick’ toward him and the ship slowly backed away from the moorings. When the ship was nearly the channel, he allowed the ‘joystick’ to center, he then twisted the ‘joystick’ in a circle to the left causing the ship to turn in its length with the bow now pointing West. He then pushed the ‘joystick’ away from him, which drove the ship forward.

Peter with the help of Jeffery completed the pre-flight walk-around. Much like your 250 isn’t she Peter. Yes, she is Jeffery, just bigger. They both fly much the same and as you said, she just a bit bigger, at which, Peter smiled! You can fly her in the same envelop as the 250 and expand as your comfort zone increases. I see you choose to fly down the Western face of Africa, a bit longer, but much safer these days. Let’s go through the auto start-up check list. Twenty minutes later Peter rotated his 350i as she lifted skywards and the smile returned to his face as the aircraft responded to his touch.

Deep Beak and his partners headed to the Hanger’s stores and turned in the tools that Frederick has supplied with the exception of the processor tool and with the help of the other’s place the parts order for this coming weeks travels. He elected to keep the single core processor as his check of it provided it was operational. He listed their flight number and departure time on the parts’ request document and signed it. Early dinner gentlemen, Deep asked as they entered the FBO cafe.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As part of their scheduled Partners’ meeting, they reviewed each other’s activities and briefs plus those provided by their staff. After that, Julio elected to target the elephant in the room. We have knowledge and confirmation from six sources that there is security and financial issues at Phoenix and CERN’s. We are semi-certain that Phoenix is at least under close review after the arrests of seven individuals. CERN’s is like the wild west. I believe it is fair to say that individuals within their Lab and Technical sectors are of growing concern, in addition, we have concerns regarding upper management. I was very proud of Deep Beak and his staying out of defining that individual in his team report. In addition, to sabotage of equipment and software in Phoenix, there is clear signs of funds are being shifted at upper management level from the Mars’ project to the Time Travel Project. Once again, we are not directly involved with anything other than specific transportation, specific software and hardware. The eye’s and ear’s we have included as part of recent work can define /target occurrences, but we are not ‘obligated’ to become involved. We have provided individuals at Phoenix intel regarding our observations and intel at CERN’s. At this moment, that seems like the correct path.

Frederick added that he had provided Deep Beak very specific parameters regarding the work at CERN’s, because he anticipated that our Install Team would be approached to increase the performance of the Time Machine server. It is important to note that I did receive a very unhappy call from Sergio. I let him rage on for several minutes and then remined him that he was speaking ill of my staff and that I did not appreciated his verbal abuse as they had been acting at my direction. He was not happy but backed off. With over 75% of his staff working on the Time Travel project, he is clearly conflicted. Regarding Sergio, his name came up with Julio’s search tied to the South Africa shooting. I still cannot get my head around that connection, other than past work. Julio added that he had been in contact with his older brother whose ship is current in the Strait of Magellan. Events there caused me to complete a search regarding construction work on the South side of the Straits. Work being defined locally as ‘Tesla Project’ and not the car company. That search provided links (designs and finance) back to CERN’s and Sergio. To add intrigue, one of Chiles Heavy Cruisers sailed into the bay yesterday late afternoon. Priscilla stated that we clearly have a chest board of happenings that we need to somehow steer clear of the dangerous figures. I believe we are best severed as a conduit regarding finding and reporting it to Phoenix for now.

As Carlos came on deck just before 5:00 hours, he asked what had happened. The two crew members’ stated and pointed out that the heavy cruiser had moved from her moorings and stationed herself in the middle of the bay with her centerline and Port guns aimed to the South. They had heard a light plane or a drone of size fly overhead and headed to the Island to the South. The ship’s clock struck 5 rings and a moment later the Heavy Cruiser’s guns began blasting shells in the direction of the Island as the drone flew back over them to the North. A total 48 shells had been fired, which resulted a several large explosion and numerous lesser explosion. Moments later the drone passed over again headed toward the Island. They heard it returning several minutes later followed by another servo of shells fired toward the Island followed by more large explosions and more lesser expositions. Yet again the drone flew over and like before returned several minutes later. No additional shells had been fired, but several small explosions occurred as large areas of the Island was a blaze.

Julio noted an incoming email from his brother with a description of what had just happened. Julio replied with a thank you and forward it to his Partners. Frederick saw the email and set a search of incoming calls, messages, emails and texts into Sergio’s and other CERN’s individuals. Frederick was surprised by the volume even taking into consideration of multiple individuals receiving. He than listed each communication with each individual, a total of 11. He than reversed the listing defining senders a total of 7. He then ran associates, organizations and added countries. Well, what do we do with this, Priscilla asked? No one responded as they attempted to understand what had just happened. Julio was the first to response. Nothing! My brother is there and it would not be difficult to connect the dots to him and back to us. There was full agreement that we hold the information for now.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
At 8:40 hours, the Punta Arenas Police arrived at Southern Ranger’s dockside and asked to come onboard. The crew member found Carlos and pasted the request along. Carlos came on deck and welcomed the Chief and his 2 police offices’ onboard. Carlos asked them what brings them to his ship this early morning? The Chief stated that surely, he was aware of the bombardment of the South Island and that they wished to tour the damage and believed that Southern Ranger would be a perfect platform for such a tour. Chief, I would commonly quickly support your want, however in the middle of the channel is one of the Chilian Navy’s Heavy Cruisers and unless she provides us permission, that is not possible. Just curious sir, why would you not use one of your patrol boats as they would provide you much closer observation of the Island? The Chief smiled, because your ship has sonar and we believe that there is one or more support crafts that had been sunk as part of the bombardment. Since the Chilian Navy’s Light Cruiser is still alongside the central marina’s dock, you may want to consider them or at least have them communicate your wish to tour the Island. Carlos smiled as the ship’s clock began sounding 9 times. A moment later, there was another servo of shells fired at the Island and several minutes later the drone flew over headed toward the Island. Again Chief, I would be happy to help, but not until, the Navy provides approval and that appears, not likely. As they again hear the drone fly over headed to the Island.

As Peter’s flight took him across France than Spain, he was on schedule to land at Gibraltar International Airport late afternoon and planned to stay the night leaving early the next morning. Thankfully, Priscilla approved his staying at Yellow Nape’s hanger. He was switch to the Gibraltar Tower for landing and joined the short line of aircraft landing after which the roadway being closed. Since he could easily land prior to the roadway, he was schedule last, not uncommon with an Eastern wind. His descent was stead and landed in the early segment of the landing zone, knowing the tower would be happy. Prior to the roadway he turned-off the runway and proceeded to Yellow Nape’s hanger where they guided him to an over-night position. After shutdown, the hanger crew helped in preparing the aircraft for the night. He elected to fuel in the morning as it will be cooler and he will be able to take-on a bit more fuel. As he entered the hanger, the FBO staff welcomed him and provided him a portfolio from Priscilla and led him to the Pilot’s Quarter. After entering the small, but very-well, appointed suite, he opened the portfolio.

Julio elected to stay until Monday’s late afternoon KLM’s flight to Amsterdam. It also allowed him to join Mary in picking James up at Hospital Sunday afternoon. And it allowed him to switch to the Monday afternoon flight to Chile if needed, plus a little R&R time with Mary. As his phone rang, he saw that it was his brother. Well, hi there Carlos, what’s up? Carlos stated that after an additional shelling and a visit from the local police, he elected to phone the Officer that inspected his ship and request leave prior to 11:00 hours. The Officer approved his leaving and suggested that he change the time to ASAP. At this moment we are entering the West passage. I’ll call you when we are approaching Northern Chile. Bye.

Chen elected to check the server’s operation tool that Beak had installed on her laptop. The display was designed to appear as if she was checking her own laptop. She than checked the Mars’ project status and any communication from their staff. She also noted that a large shipment is schedule to arrive this morning from Atlanta. She checked inventory levels to determine how soon it needed to be delivered. Sergio entered her office and was clearly adjugated, she looked up and asked if she could be of help. He asked where’s Julio, she responded that to her best knowledge he was enjoying a short Holiday visit family and friends, would you like me to contact him. Sergio stated that would not be necessary. He then asked when Frederick would be visiting next as he shifted deeper into the room, her screen sheet assured it could only be viewed from straight on. Let me check his schedule. It does not appear that he will be in Europe until the last week of April. He then stated that he needs like upgrades that Mealy had completed on the Mars’ Project server on the Time Travel server. Chen asked, while she was writing it down, if he had the server manufacture’s name, model number and serial number, plus the processor size. With that information she could send a request for Frederick’s review. I know that he commonly asks if the server is available remotely as that would allow him to determine the work needed. Sergio state he would get the information and be back with her later this morning. She handed him the note, he thanked her and left, wishing his staff was that effective.

In Western, South Africa an ‘individual of interest’ received a phone call requesting his services. He needed to fly on this afternoon flight to Punta Arenas. Once there, gather as much information as to what has happened to the Tesla Project. Plan to be there for at least a week, I want pictures and as much Intel as you can get. I have purchased you tickets and you likely need to get going now to make that flight. And one more thing, eliminate that cell! Frederick’s laptop dinged alerting that one of his searches have been added to. Seems that the individual that Julio had turned-up is schedule on a flight to Punta Arenas. A quick check found that he had been making this journey once a month for at least the last 15 months. Frederick wondered who he had been talking with. A quick check of his cell phone logs found that there had been a caller just before he left and after his returned flight every month. He searched the calls and Sergio’s number appeared. Why would Sergio be interested in the travels of this individual?

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As Carlos exited the Western end of the passage, he found three Chilian Naval Ships waiting to enter. What he saw supported the Officers recommendation as he would had waited for this group to exit into the bay. Their being here also defined that the Chilian Navy was not done bombarding the island as what was onboard these three ships could supply several weeks of additional shelling. As he cleared them, he set the autopilot having brought the speed to the ship’s historical efficiency rate. Noted the fuel usage and entered into the log. He elected to message Julio regarding the Chilian Navy ships, listing each.

Julio added the information from his brother’s message into Fredericks earlier search, while review the latest findings. The early comments regarding the shooting of the grandson of the Head of the Chilian Navy clearly was the match that lite that fire, but there had to be more. He elected to look at records regarding that Island; sale of the property, who paid the taxes, construction permits, proceedings in which discussion occurred, etc... Julio was surprised how little activity of that kind existed. With the exception of the purchase, near nothing. He elected to search beyond Punta Arenas. He found more activity at the regional level where far more information was available. A third-party organization that he had seen in searches regarding CERN’s Time Travel was common on near all documents. He then searched that group and it resulted far more than he had ever seen on a ghost project. He set the search into a brief and set it to his Partners.

Priscilla’s phone rang, she noted it was Anna; Well? Line two Priscilla, its Samuel from the US State Department. Well, she answered. Hi Priscilla, how is the weather in Amsterdam today? Samuel, when you need to call me for a weather report, you would have been retired for a few years. What can I do for you, my friend? Our South Pole Satellites photographed an extensive number of exposition near Punta Arenas, Chile. While reviewing the photos it was noted that Julio’s brother, Carlos’s ship, the Southern Ranger was seen moored on the Westend of the bay. Might you have any Intel on what happened? Well with the normal, ‘you didn’t get it from us’ stuff. This is what we know: A couple of days before your photo’s the Chilian Navy pulled a motorized barge to the central marina where Southern Ranger was receiving some upgrades. It seems that barge had been supplying work on the South Island and for whatever reason, ‘a group’ killed everyone onboard. One of those killed was the grandson of the Head of the Chilian Navy. A day before your photo’s, one of the Chilian Navy’s Heavy Cruisers arrived and the Navy requested the Southern Ranger move to the West Bay Maria. At 5:00 hours early, the first of several bombardments occurred. With more Naval ships on the way, the Navy asked Southern Ranger to continue on her voyage by leaving ASAP. I would recommend that you complete a search of that Regional Government files regarding the Island’s purchase and other documents for the Island. We believe that there maybe links to the CERN’s Time Travel project and ‘possible’ a Nation State financial support. On that point, I cannot assure a connection. We tripped across this information because Carlo happened to be there and updated Julio. That said, there is a high likelihood of communications between the Punta Arenas area and individuals at the CERN’s facility. Samuel looked over the Intel Priscilla had provided and thanked her. I owe you bigtime as this place is crashing over each other for anything. Well, Samuel, you know I will be calling that in at some point. Any noise regarding our organization’s activities? No, dear friend, keep up the good work! Bye.

As the KLM 777 lifted skyward on its late afternoon flight to Amsterdam, Julio opened his laptop finding a handwritten note: My Dearest Friend. Let’s not be strangers for so very long again! Already miss you! Love yaa, Mary! Julio smiled and felt certain she would appreciate the flowers when she arrived at the hanger. He then checked his messages and emails. The big ‘wow’ was the call Priscilla received from the State Department. Not sure that whoever bungled this one is going to live long. Garnering US interest is never a positive thing for any organization working in the shadows. He elected to check what other items of interest the search has uncovered. And that’s the second wow. Punta Arenas is going to be getting as much attention as when the US sent a carrier and its support fleet though there several years ago. Hmmm, interesting that Sergio was questioning where I was? That could be concerning with hope he is going to be very busy really soon and that his interest will fade as a major Nation State begins look very closely.

At a hotel in downtown Punta Arenas shots rang out in one of the upper rooms. Just before the police arrived an individual slipped out the side door. The police pushed open the door and they found seven bodies all shot at close range with a single shot to the head. With great luck, they all had identification. In addition, there was a wealth of evidence with weapons, laptops, documents, including journals and contacts. The Hotel staff provide three other rooms used by this group. As those doors had been opened a like wealth of evidence was found in each. One of the officers noted that all the rooms had the same view over the bay and onto the South Island beyond. As the officers collected the evidence electronically a steady stream began flowing to the Police Department and the National Police, in addition to tracking devices in North America and Europe. In additional to international agencies of size, a tiny organization was also receiving this huge cash of evidence.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With a 5:00 hours take-off, Peter was up early and when he passed by the FBO, the staffer stated that his aircraft has been moved to in front of the hanger, the exterior has been cleaned and its fuel tanks topped-off. We are serving a morning meal if you would like. Yellow Nape has prepaid all costs, when you are ready to depart, we will have ground crew available to support you, sir. He thanked the staffer and continued out to his aircraft and placed his flight bag on-board. After a pre-flight walk around, he went back into the hanger. Twenty minutes later, he began the auto start-up procedure and contacted the Tower, then proceeded to the runway. Just prior to 5:00 hours, the roadway closed and Peter received approval to depart. He released the brake and moments later the aircraft lifted into the early morning sky and turned to the South. He was cleared to FL 280, once there he set the autopilot for Murtala Muhammed airport in Nigeria. The next day he would fly on to Angola International airport, and then home.

Rickeybird approached the FBO staffer and asked when the P.180 Avanti EVO would be ready for boarding. As she checked the schedule, she asked if he had a morning meal? Rickeybird stated that he has not. Well, that’s good as your aircraft is scheduled to land at 9:30 hours and lift-off at 10:15 hours. Rickeybird elected to have an enjoyable morning meal as he past his flight bag over to her. While he enjoyed his meal, he completed yesterday’s report and sent it to Priscilla. He reviewed the week and was satisfied with the Intel he collected, the vast majority from his places. The only thing that was lacking was any information on Mrs. Blackwell (Black). He did find where she had stayed and a couple of tidbits, but nothing of any relevant unless her not eating much is of valve. It also seemed that they were searching for something for her to do. And then, suddenly she was gone. The other point of interest was that the background activity here is very limited for those he had been following in the other locations. The history here clearly defines the greater involvement of another Nation State. He heard the announcement of his flight arrival.
Sergio entered Chen’s office and provided the paper with the information she needed. She formatted an email to Frederick for his review of the Time Travel Project’s server and listed the information Sergio had provided. She asked as a double check that the phone number was for the server access, Sergio stated it was. I’m guessing you would like him to review the server ASAP, correct? Sergio said, yes and that yesterday would be better. Chen smiled widely. She reviewed the email and Sergio approved it and she sent it! Is there anything else, sir? Sergio provided her a project name and number. She thanked him and stated that she would create a Project Profile in the Mealy system. Sergio asked when Julio would be back in his office. Chen said he would likely be in tomorrow morning, I would be happy to tell him to call you when he arrives in his office, sir. No, not a problem. You said he was visiting his family, yes? Julio travels near constantly, sir, it is good to see him have time for family and friends, yes? Sergio thanked her and left her office.

She closed her laptop and took it with her, leaving a note on the door that she had gone to the Airport. Her goal was to help with the incoming inventory and set delivery order by container in hopes to have the needed containers arriving first. Prior to her arrival, they would simply take containers in whatever order they came off the aircraft. The Mars’ staff have been so happy with this minor change in the process. Upon returning to her office, she checked the door frame and found that the strain of hair she had set between the door and frame had been broken. She quickly brought her laptop online and set it on search mode and carefully entered her office. The screen showed something new on the shelve and lite-up its location. She followed protocol to the letter, reporting the object to the Partner’s and then going straight to the Mars’ Team Leader to report the item. Three staffers followed her to her office and checked the door and its frame, then with the Mealy provided sensor, one checked the room’s interior, while the other two inspected the exterior. In addition to the camera she found, they also found two listening devices and a motion detector. They inventoried the four items and placed them in a box to be sent to the Swiss Intelligence Agency. The Team leader offered Chen to join him in his office until this issue was handled by the Swiss government. He then called the agency. He told Chen they would be here in 2 hours or less.

The P.180 Avanti EVO landed at the Amsterdam Airport on time and came to rest in front of the Yellow Nape Hanger. After shut-down the Hanger crew opened aircraft while the other collected Rickeybird’s travel bag from the storage area. Rickeybird made his way into the Hanger, checked in with the FBO manager and then on to Priscilla’s office. He knocked as he entered, and Priscilla welcomed with a Well? Rickeybird start with, this was very different than the other locations as clearly the major player in Poland’s underground is its historical predator. Interesting way of saying it Rickeybird, but an honest appraisal of Poland. I’m guess that the other player is active. Yes, but not like the other locations. Was there any info regarding the events here prior to it occurring? No, only that Mrs. Blackwell had left. Hmmm, are you up to a little more work, locally? Sure am, Priscilla. Good, let’s meet tomorrow morning and we’ll go over what I need you to look at.

The Mars’ Program Team Leader sent an email to Sergio that ‘devices’ had been found in the Mars’ Project area of the Complex and that they had provided said devices to the Swiss Intelligent Agency and that they will be onsite this afternoon to investigate. Chen asked if she could be bcc’d on the email? He stated yes, and a moment later her email ‘binged’. Chen, I want you to know how much my Team and I appreciate the additional work that you have taken-on and how helpful it has been to our project. My Team is telling me that they have at least a half day more time for the project as having not to search for the container they need. I want to personally thank you for your efforts! You are clearly part of our Team and we appreciate what you are doing for the Mars’ Project.

The US State Department had been in touch with the Swiss Intelligent Agency early today and found the call from the Mars’ Project Team Leader an excellent opening to expand their investigates based on the information they received. The Agency Head placed a call to Priscilla stating that he had received Intel from the US State Department regarding potential security issues at the CERN’s facility and would she run a search that includes the information that I am sending you now. About a minute later, she was reading the email. Sir, what I am about to tell you comes from a like discussion I had with the US State Department early this morning. It is very important that you and the Swiss Government understand that we have staff and family that are likely in harm’s way should connection be made by certain individuals regarding the information I will be providing. He stated that he understood and assure her he will protect the sourcing of this information after all we are indebted to your organization. Priscilla with great care provide information much the same as she provided Samuel this early morning. Priscilla, we will need to extract your staff person from the facility in a manner that will deflect from your organization and staff involvement in his targeting, do I have your permission to do so? I’m considering faking the arrest of your staff person and removal of their SUV. Priscilla said that she would notify her. One more point, there is an additional laptop in her office that needs to be removed with great care prior to her leaving with hers’ and her other items. Minutes after he ended the call. The number of agents that are on their way to CERN’s increased 10-fold. With tears in her eyes, Chen told the Team Leader what would be happening and she was concerned what his Team would think of her.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As he lifted away from Angola International airport, Peter turned South as he gained attitude. As he leveled off at FL 240, he set the autopilot, which would take him over the location that Priscilla had provided. When he was 1 hour from the location, he slowed the aircraft and began his decent to FL 100. Once near the area, his reduced airspeed to 250 mph adjusting flaps and began his decent to 500 ft. Ahead of him he could see the gathering of vultures over what appeared to be two bodies on the sand. As he flew above them, he noted the location and placed it on the provided document, at which point he added power and returned to FL 100. On the way up, he reset the flaps, the autopilot and altimeter to FL 280. He also noted a solid feel to the tail section of the aircraft that was very different than the tail waggle of his King Air 250 as he continued his flight. As the aircraft was lifting, he noted that the sands had numerous such sites. He elected not to count them.

Priscilla entered her office and found Rickeybird. His overall demener told her much, she asked: What’s Wrong! Rickeybird told her that one of his contacts provided a copy of a hit request targeting Julio in Atlanta at 11:00 hours this morning EST. She checked her clock, good still early in Atlanta. Frederick answered, Yes, My Dear… Priscilla cut him off and asked where Julio was? He’s due into Phoenix in about an hour arriving on the 747, why? Priscilla relayed what Rickeybird had told her as she motioned Rickeybird to give her the paper. She quickly read it and stated, I’m not sure whether you’re going to see a single individual or a group effort, but the Intel states 11:00 hours. Thanks, dear heart, I have work to do, bye. Yes, I will call you. Frederick called the FBO Manager and stated that he will be in her office in a couple of moments, gathered your security staff! Frederick entered the FBO Managers office. There will be a terroir attack on this facility at or about 11:00 hours. My recommendation is that we set-up to take the individual or group alive, if at all possible, as we need to know who set this attack.

At 11:10 hours, a single well-dressed crow entered the Hanger. The FBO staff welcomed him and asked how she could be of service. He stated that he needed to speak with Julio. I will contact him, if you would like you can sit in the lobby. Would you like a drink, he stated no. Before he even had a chance to turn, two security officers grabbed him and took him to the floor then secured him. They lifted him, frisked him finding a very special knife and took him into the South conference room. Frederick entered the room and the security officers left them alone. Clearly, this crow had never met a Mealy Amazon before. Frederick grabbed him with his left claw and slammed him to the floor and then lifted him again and repeated the slam, then for a third time, he lifted him and again slammed him to the floor. With his claw still buried deep into the crow’s breast, Frederick lifted the crow up to his face. I can do this all day, or we can load your sorry vent into an aircraft, take you up to 10,000’ and drop you like this, Frederick released him. And grabbed him again. The Hanger Manager was lessening when the crow began responding to Frederick’s questions, as she entered the information into the Search Tool Frederick had set on her laptop a few minutes early. Frederick again breast lifted the crow without effort up to his face. I’m going to leave for a few minutes, if any part of this does not check-out, I’m going to personally take you for a short flight up to 10,000’ and drop you from there. Any changes you would like to make, this is your moment to do so! The crow said it’s all he knew! Well, let’s see if it’s enough as Frederick dropped him. The security guards came in and provided Frederick a new level of respect. A staffer met him as he closed the door and cleaned his left claw, then his right claw. Frederick thanked him. Frederick requested that the FBO Manager call Priscilla and let her know that we have the crow and will update her shortly.

From his office, Sergio watched in surprise as Chen, in wing-cuffs, was led to a Swiss Police SUV. Further, in the parking area he saw her SUV being towed away. He smiled to himself thinking that he had likely set her up. His phone rang, he saw that it was the Mars’ Team Leader, he answered yes, Sergio was asked if he could come to his office as he wanted to update him on what had been found. With a smile, Sergio stated he would be there shortly. He checked his appointment schedule and cancelled his early afternoon meeting with Quality Control Team and rescheduled it. On his way to the Mars’ project area, he noted more and more Swiss Police offices, all busy looking for something. He entered the Mars’ Team Leader’s office and he was told by a police officer he was being detained for miss-use of organization funds and that other charges would likely be added. He was provided his rights, wing-cuffed and escorted away. At the same time, his office was sealed by the Swiss Police. An additional 29 employees of the Time Travel project where likewise detained and their offices and work areas sealed. Once locked down, all members of the Time Travel project were interviewed with some retained and others allowed to leave.

At the Phoenix Project, the General and 8 MP’s apprehended 6 individuals from the design Lab and then 2 in the Finance Department. He was very happy to receive the call from Frederick this early morning as it was an additional 3 hours before he heard it from the Pentagon. He smiled, as it was good to have friends like Frederick. He noted that Julio would be arriving on the 747 from Europe at 12:45 hours today. He gathered a list of question that have been floating in his mind.

With a knock at the door, the Punta Arenas Police forcibly entered the motel room and detained a citizen of South Africa. Another wealth of evidence was found and entered bit by bit into a digital format and sent to the Punta Arenas Police Department and the National Police headquarters. As before, the information was collected by several agencies and that tiny multi-national organization.

In a small town in Western, South Africa, the National Police entered a home and secured it, they then searched it. It contained detailed accounts over several years of activities. Yet another treasure trope of Intel. As they reviewed the findings a like stream of digital information steamed to Headquarters and elsewhere.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Ronald knocked at Priscilla door as he entered. Priscilla responded with, Well. Ronald smiled as he began providing her a verbal update on his findings. After a review of all work completed by that individual; a total of 4 aircraft had faulty torque values on oil lines and they have been replaced and correctly installed. Two electrical connections had been found not fully engaged, they have likewise been replaced and correctly installed. A total of 6 mechanical errors. In all cases, proper installation procedures where not followed. While we had been looking for specific work completed, we took advantage of this moment to complete full inspection of each aircraft. With the exception of the six issues, no other faults had been found, including the aircraft recently sold. On a side note, we have one additional aircraft that should be considered for retirement. I will provide a full written report prior to the end of the day. Priscilla thanked Ronald and said, I have a special project that I need your expertise on dear friend.

As the end of first shift drew near, the Mars’ Team Leaded call specific individuals to his office, individuals who he had known to quickly spread ‘information.’ He stated, my good friends, much had happened here today. Before I go any further, I want you to know that our dear friend Chen was not involved in any of what had gone on. It was determined by the Police that she was likely in harm’s way and needed to be removed in such a manner that would distant her as a source. She is Not. We will be closed for the next several days while the police complete their work. Please limit your discussion with others understanding that all those who may have been involved may not have been identified as of this moment!

Frederick sent an email regarding the event and information gained from the unsuccessful attack in Atlanta today and included a photo of the individual and knife and sent it to Deep Beak copying the Partners and Rickeybird. In addition, he asked, what do we do with the crow? A very few minutes later, he received an email from Deep Beak stating who the crow commonly worked with and likely who in that group placed the contract. Regarding the question of what to do with the crow? Shake him a bit more and state that if he ever comes close to anyone in your organization again, you will use his knife on him. I will send out a comment, the crow had bungled the contract and likely provided the contract source’s name. He will likely not see the sunrise. Frederick responded with a thanks! Fifteen minutes later Frederick dropped the crow outside the door of the Hanger.

Later that afternoon, Priscilla and Frederick had a very long talk regarding the recent attempt on their organization. From what I’m hearing Frederick, you’re like a superhero at the Atlanta Hanger! Frederick smiled at her comment. Well, dear lady, your superhero has been busy being a super-nerd and I have found methods of building the servers quicker using the newest batch of high-tech compounds and available ‘heavy-load’ PC boards. The IT folks here have included those items and we are 3+ weeks ahead of schedule. Currently, we have 5 servers in test and at the end of this next week, 5 more! It is my hope to have Phoenix first group in their facility by the end of the month and by mid-month have their staff incorporating the group into their day-to-day operations. Priscilla asked when are you going to tell the General? Not until we complete testing, not a moment sooner. In addition, I plan on releasing both European Projects for build. I’m thinking Stuttgart for Switzerland and Frankfurt for the Netherlands’s Projects.

Ronald placed a call to a close friend of his at Blackhawk Aerospace regarding a very special project. After providing him the concept, the VP of Engineering said he had the very same idea and that it is a direction that Corporately they want to move. Their suppliers would be onboard, the only issue is the frame manufacturer. No game playing on our side Ronald said, we are looking at five over the next four years. Let me discuss this project with our folks here and our major suppliers. We have been in discussions with two of them as far as next generation products anyway. Understand, that we are sold on the concept, its likely only an issue of getting approvals and of course, approval of the big guy. Ronald asked, what in his mind was the next logic questions; what if the existing frame could be strengthened? After all, that could be a requirement with the new frame anyway resulting from the increased torque the frame would see. Also, will the additional thrust affect aft body waggling /shaking increase, if so, will the fins need to be increased? Those are excellent points, Ronald. Let me get back with you in a couple of weeks. Bye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With the Agent in Charge sitting in his office, Kendal stated he has been appointed acting Operations Manager of the CERN’s Complex and, he also remains Team Leader of Mars’ Project. He then asked if the Mars’ Project area can return to work tomorrow as they have critical work to complete. The Agent stated that his staff will be completed with the Mars’ project area within the hour and the CERN’s Collider area by noon today. The Time Travel area will be some point next week. Okay, I will bring the Mars’ staff back tomorrow morning and the Collider staff back the following day. I would like to get the Mealy staff person, Chen, here tomorrow as well, is that possible? The Agent stated that should not be a problem as we would like her help in understanding the Mealy technology and how they can be of help to us as we shift through the vast amount of data. Kendal stated they had always been of help to us and that Chen has been wonderful.

Chen noted the ID name on her phone then answered it. Hi Chen, have you handled your mock arrest well? Chen stated she was okay. Well, my staff really want you here tomorrow if at all possible. Will that be possible? Chen was very happy to hear that they wanted her there, she said yes, I will be there at my normal time. That’s great. We will need your help in finding the clues to the activities of those who had placed those devises in your office. Chen asked if he meant document searches. Yes Chen, document searches. Stop by my office when you are settled, see you tomorrow, bye. Chen sent an email to the Partners’ regarding the request and what she needed to do regarding setting and starting the special laptop and her laptop as part of installation. Julio was first back to her with a set of instructions for setting and starting the special laptop and hers’. He also provided detailed instructions for inspecting the server and restarting it.

Chen arrived early, stopping by the server room first and assuring that it was ‘off’ and then checked the jack panel. She found three, another quick check and she found the odd one and disconnected it and then connected it to her laptop with the tracker software running. When the phone number, location and name associated with it appeared, she copied the information and disconnected it and cut the wire at the wall. She elected not to start the server until told to my Kendal. Then to her office, she opened her laptop and ran the scan of the room, good nothing. She quickly started the special laptop and set it for continuous operation and opened the drawer and set it in place along the bottom of the desktop and closed the drawer. She then ran the test on the laptop from hers. She set the information into an interoffice email and sent it to the Partners. She checked the time and she elected to visit Kendal’s office with her laptop, setting her door prior to leaving.

She knocked on Kendal’s office door and he waved her in. I’m so very happy to see you, Chen. I want you to know that everyone in our group is so very happy that you returned today. She provided him the inventory list of the containers at the hanger with their numbers, plus the ship scheduled to assure proper arrival. She then stated that there is another shipment arriving tomorrow. Kendal smiled and thanked her. He then asked her if she knew the proper procedure for restarting the server. She smiled and stated that she does. She asked if the server had been taken offline at the server switch or the electrical panel. Kendal stated that he didn’t know. He called an electrician to join them at the server. On the way to the server room, she remembered Julio’s warning that if others are with her that she would want to follow the ‘long’ start-up procedure. The electrician met them at the power panel. He opened the Panel and found the breaker had been switch-off. She viewed the break to determine if there were any signs of its being overloaded or just switched off. The electrician stated that it had been switched-off. At her request, he switched it on. She thanked him, as they returned to the server room. She told Kendal that the start-up will take at least 1 hour and it is his choice whether to remain or return to his office. He stated that he would return to his office. She stated that she would call him when it is online.

Chen reviewed the server again taking time to look for additional connects from when Beak had been there as she compared his photo of the connection panel, she found two. As she disconnected each, she connected each to her laptop and the tracer program scanned the connection. On each connection, it determined what it was connected to and the status of the connection. She penned a number provided by the software on each and noted that both are connected to equipment in the Time Travel area, possible its server. Next, she switched the server on and waited until she received a green light. She then ran the test programs. Several minutes later it displayed 78% operating level, she opened the panel and checked the settings and comparted them to Beak’s photo, clearly someone had changed them, which explains why the seals had been broken. She took a photo and changed to the settings Beak had set. She ran the program again. This time it provided a 96% operating level, she smiled and ran a list of programs from most recent to oldest, coping the 15 most recent since Beaks visit. Not seeing any malware and that it matched Beak’s photo, she closed the server and checked the time. She elected to copy the information and what she found in an interoffice email and sent it to the Partners. She applied new seals and called Kendal near 50 minutes after he left.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio arrived at the Phoenix Mars’ complex and was met by the General. While on their way to his office, the General provided a detailed update as to the operation of the server on-site and the arrests they had made yesterday. Once in his office, the General contacted his IT Manager and asked him to join them. Prior to his arrival, the General asked what more Julio could tell him about security system that Frederick had added to the project. Julio said that he was able to see it in real time yesterday when the Atlanta Hanger was targeted. I can show you that video if you wish. The General was silent while the video loop ran, as it ended, he looked at Julio in amazement. He stated in a low voice; I want to be the only one that knows about this technology until the system is up and running. Julio stated that would not be a problem. With the IT Manage in the room, he provided an update on how the server has been preforming and that he was looking forward to the arrival of the full system. Let’s talk staffing Julio, you have operated the intelligent segment what kind of person /persons are we talking about? Julio said that in his opinion unlike the retaliation /attack segment that required an individual that processes in a world of controlled logic at high speed, for the Intel segment, you’re looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity, while having some knowledge as to where information is commonly stored within Government and the Private sectors. Plus, the ability of setting a question that will increase the ability of the technology to search for answers faster. The General then asked what is the delivery status of the project? I know that Frederick has been busy and as a result states that he anticipates we will meet the delivery schedule and is hoping the schedule improves. Julio moved the discusses to the facility requirements and that they should place an effort on completing that sooner as that will allow us to complete the system testing ‘in place’, which will increase your staff’s time interfacing with the system and also training with the hardware, which is always much better than reading or watch videos. Julio added, please do not allow your contractor to cheat on the system’s earth ground, as when, not if, you are attacked, that earth ground is critical to the survival of the technology.

Priscilla saw that Anna was ringer her, Well? The Netherlands’s ambassador on line two for you. Thank you, Anna. She picked-up line two and stated, Well? Hello Priscilla! And a hello to you ambassador, what can I do for you this foggy day. I’m sitting with the Australia ambassador discussing the issues of the World. Priscilla, cut in, that means you are enjoying his liquor, yes? You are so right dear lady. The deep laughter in the background implied they where on speaker phone. Well, hello ambassador, let me remember, aaa, yes, I’m guessing that our good friend is deep into your Scotch by this time. More laughter erupted! Your memory is superb Priscilla. The Netherlands’s ambassador cut in, asking if she had time to see them yet today. Priscilla said that she would first need check her stock of Blanton’s Bourbon. Hmm yes, I do. With luck Julio had restocked us the last time he visited. We will be there straight away. Priscilla stated, she looks forward to their arrival! Bye.

Priscilla called the FBO Manager and stated that the ambassadors’ of Australia and the Netherlands’s are on their way and should be arriving in the next half hour or so. I will need a fresh bottle of Blanton’s, ‘opened,’ glasses for four and ice. She checked the time and suggested mid-afternoon snacks. We will be meeting in my office, so little more than a quick straightening of the Hanger. Let’s not shut the place down in preparation, please. Note, once they are in my office, please see that their driver(s) are properly cared for. A moment later a staffer arrived in her office and began a quick straightening of her office and the hallway. Ten minutes later another staffer came in with the Blanton’s, glasses and an ice bucket. Prior to leaving the staffer asked if she wished to meet them or have them come up. Priscilla stated to have them up here, elevator, please. Priscilla called Sara and asked if she could join her for a meeting with the ambassadors of Australia and the Netherlands’s? Oh, I need to determine what they want first, so I will call you after we get the meeting underway.

Chen heard the knock on her door and looked up to see two Swiss Police Officers. She must have shown a bit of fear as one of the Officers stated, we are here for your help and smiled. Regaining her composure, she smiled and asked how she could be of help. We understand that you are Kendal’s expert regarding the Mealy system. She smiled yet again and thanked them for their kind words and stated that she is Mealy staff, here to help them. Chen than stated that she had started the Mealy server this morning at the request of Kendal and there is information you need to have. In her efficient way, she provided them a handwritten note with the information regarding the ‘hotwire’ and told them she had cut that line as instructed by Mealy and then disconnected the two connections from the Time Travel facility server. After a couple of moments, they asked if they could communicate this to their office. Chen asked if they would like her to email the information as that would save any chance of other’s missing numbers. The Officer provided her an email address and a subject. She completed the email and included their name and badge numbers. She turned her laptop toward them and asked if this is correct. They thanked her as one of them stepped out to call on-site staff to respond to specific locations she had identified as she sent it with bcc to the Partner.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
While the other officer was outside her office, Chen then recovered the email regarding Sergio’s request to upgrade the Time Travel Server and his providing a phone connection to that server and showed it to him stating that this work would greatly reduce the search time by upgrading that server, while she turned the laptop for his viewing. She then placed a call to Frederick. As he answered she stated that a Swiss Police Officer is in her office and has a question for him, at which point she provided him, her mobile phone. After their discussion, Frederick asked the officer to provide the phone to Chen. He thanked her and complimented her on her fast thinking. He then told her that he is requesting that Deep Beak and his team be on-site to inspect the server and upgrade it so that she can search the files faster. He quickly checked that the 747 was still there. He placed a call to the FBO Manager and asked her to hold the 747 for a special shipment. He then called the IT Manager and provided his staff a list of items for the Time Travel Server upgrade and that the 747 is waiting on those items. The IT manager checked the list and provided several tools, the upgraded ground devise, several additional parts, a WIFI unit and a fast action breaker for the SEAMENS Main Power Panel.

Frederick emailed Deep Beak and copying his Partners, Sara and Chen requested a change in The Team’s schedule, visiting CERN’s Center tomorrow morning after receiving parts arriving on the 747, with the goal of upgrading the Time Travel Server. FYI: my friend, there is new management at the Center that should be to your liking, please say hello to Chen. I will provide a brief for you regarding the precautions, detailed safety inspection, and known problems of that server for your reading prior to beginning work. I have not remote inspected the server, so take great care as there maybe ‘surprises’! NOTE: The server had likely been shut down at the power panel. Very sorry for changing your schedule. We have been receiving wonderful reviews from the customers that you and your team have visited. Thank-you! He then was back on the phone with Chen. You are likely getting an email I sent to Deep Beak, if all works, they should be there tomorrow. She looked up and stated that the organization is working hard to have a repair /install crew here tomorrow. Things are come from different parts of Europe and North America, with good luck maybe this time tomorrow we can start looking a specific documents!

Chen called the FBO Manger at the hanger and told her that although not fully confirmed at this moment, a King Air 350i will be arriving tomorrow morning with the install crew like last week. Also, several boxes will be arriving for them on the 747 that they will need. Chen asked if she had access to a US sized minivan with a full second row seat or bucket seats? If so, please remove the back (third row) seat to allow room for the additional boxes and the crew’s equipment. You should receive a like request very soon from Sara. The FBO Manager said thanks for the heads-up, and asked if she would be here for the 747’s arrival? Chen said that is her hope, bye!

Frederick had begun developing the brief for Deep Beak based on the supply he and the IT staff are provided. He had worked on this series of servers in the pass and he provided a list of weak component’s, connection points and pc board setting issues. He reviewed it with the IT staff and they added several additional considerations as they are seriously flawed from the manufactured. They also noted common field upgrades and problems they represent. Frederick looked at his IT Manager, you want to go to Switzerland. Oh, don’t forget placards as this server will never be the same again! Four minutes later he was climbing the portable stairway with the Hanger crew behind him with the additional items and his inflight meals and refreshments. The Hanger Manager smiled as she called out to the Hanger crew stating these items get a first-class seat and tell the Pilot’s that this stuff is hot, so no side tours. She did not fully understand what she had just inadvertently stated!

The new 747 lifted off fifteen minutes ahead of schedule and quickly joined the line of aircraft on their way to Europe. The Pilot requested FL 450 when available and was approved FL 450 with unrestricted speed once clear of US noise restriction zone. The flight controller turned to his manager and stated that this is going to piss-off Airbus, as to his knowledge, this girl has those new engines onboard and if that aluminum tube jockey lights-her-up, she will set a new record for this class of aircraft. Just prior to the pilot exiting noise restriction, he double checked his fuel flow rate and current volume, set the new speed, FL 450, anticipated tail wing and had the fuel program calculated usage rate and ran that against fuel onboard and smiled widely, while requesting his co-pilot to throttle her up to 95%. The controller was watching the 747 quickly gain speed and set his watch, then calculated the distance and smiled. He notified his colleagues a new speed record for a 747 was in the making. He calculated a new location chart for the pilot and sent it to him, while notifying his European counterpart of the early arrival of KLM heavy, flight 36 to their airspace. In the normally boring world of trans-Atlantic flight control, this was a moment of bright Sunshine and fresh air playing out before them. With the aid of the identification device, the Pilot notice that he was closing on an A-380 far below him and checked the flight number and then his notebook, yup they knew each other. He remembered well when his ‘friend’ had rubbed hard the fact that he was flying the big girls now, while you’re still pushing rusty old 747’s around. A short ten minutes, later and there was separation on the tracking screen. He pulled his phone out and videoed the next five minutes as separation continued on the screen and for the last few seconds, he pulled back to display his glass cockpit and emailed to his ‘friend’ far below and now behind him. And yes, he smiled widely, as he also checked his fuel usage, his response: SWEET!

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Priscilla’s phone rang and ID the FBO desk and she answered: Well? Your guests have arrived and are currently entering the elevator. Priscilla stood as the Australia and Netherlands’s ambassadors entered her office. She hugged each and welcomed them. The Netherlands’s ambassador spotted the Blanton’s, and asked if everyone is on the rocks? Agreement returned from the others. I see four glasses here, someone jointing us. Yes, Priscilla responded, our Far East and African Manager, Sara, she has been pushing for us to expand into Australia and your good neighbors’ New Zeeland. The Australia ambassador responded, well if our discussion fails to run out of Blanton’s, there great chance of that he said with a smile. Hmm, Priscilla responded, that may depend on whether our friend pouring over-there, keeps double-shotting himself! Deep laughter broke-out. The drinks serviced and a quick toast for a happy and successful gathering, then a sip, follow by the traditional, Aaaa, that’s such a great Bourbon. The FBO staff entered the room and set a side-table with the snacks and asked for any special requested. Priscilla stated that my good friend here is seriously concerned that we maybe low on Blanton’s, please bring up two more (sealed) bottles and keep the case close at hand. Smiles abound. Priscilla asked if there is anything else we can get either of you, speak now or wait until the additional bottles arrive. Each asked for items that they enjoy with Blanton’s. The Staffer shut the door as he left.

Each sat and enjoyed another sip. Upon sitting her drink down, Priscilla asks what brings my kind friends here other than the joy of my Blanton’s? While we were drinking his Scotch, he asked me about the occurrence we suffered at our airport. One drink led to another and before we realized that we were near the end of his Scotch, the subject of your special equipment came-up and we elected to adjourned there and readjourn here. Another sip around and Priscilla stated that based on my dear friend’s joy of other’s liquors, I’m guessing that you need a bit more information regarding what we have. Before we get deep into another bottle, it is very important for everyone to understand that this technology requires signed agreements between both countries prior to our devouring its full capabilities. Normally, I would have had a discussion with the US State Department (as Country of Source) and have it at hand while you have completed the same with your State Department (as Country in Receipt). The Australia transformed to near sobor as Priscilla locked that transition in her mind. If I hear you correctly, this technology is considered shall-we-shall, secret or above, yes? Yes, and it’s at the above level. They both quickly look at their friend and continued their discussion regarding those documents. I’m going to guess that he is likely not aware of the true abilities of this technology. I love him like family, but no Priscilla said, he said he understood. Now as a Country with a long list of agreements and clearly considered a very long friend of the US, I would dare guess that there are somethings you could divulge, correct?

The conversation stop as there was a knock at the door, Priscilla asked the staffer to enter. He brought in the addition items and the two additional bottles. The Aussie noted that the staff noted his good friend was sleeping and slide over and with care lifted his drink, while not disturbing him and set in on the center table. The Staffer asked if there was anything else, Priscilla looked at her friend, while asking the Staffer to have Sara join us. As the staffer left, he agreed and complimented the excellent staff she has. Priscilla smiled. They both took another sip, while smiling, as Sara knocked and entered, shutting the door behind her. He stood and they both introducer each other, while Priscilla poured Sara a drink with extra ice and a bit of water at the bottom. Priscilla stated that my good friend has asked about our Nation State System and I have explained our requirements regarding discussions until documents are in place. What we can do is to explain of Client Based System and those few areas that we can cover regarding its Big Brother, and yes, the pun is intended! We also would like to discuss you’re want, Sara, to expand into Australia, first Mealy International and then Yellow Nape International, which will become evident as you provide your presentation, if that is acceptable to you, Sir, he nodded. Now regarding our Client based system… After their presentations, he smiled and stated that he is very indebted to his friend for suggesting they visit here today. Sara refreshed the drinks and provided snacks as the common after meeting, meeting started.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the King Air 350i turned onto the Mealy (Swiss) hanger paddock, Deep Beak was surprise to see the 747 onsite and that they had at least half the cargo unloaded. He also saw Chen, busy inventorying and assigning ship priorities to each container. The hanger crew positioned the King Air and signaled shutdown. They had a cart brought out to the aircraft and the Team placed their bags on the cart while the hanger crew unloaded their tools and supplies from the cargo bay. The hanger manager asked if they would like a morning meal and they all said yes as the aircraft had been rerouted to pick them up and the onboard amenities were light. Very sorry, Sir. Please take advantage of our morning meal as it will be about 30 minutes before your vehicle will be loaded and ready. Also, here is the brief that I was told you are expecting. He thanked her and turned to waved to Chen and she waved back and continued the inventory. Beak set the brief on a table and joined his Team at the counter, a smile settled across his face as the section was excellent! Once they completed, he opened the Brief and noted the size of the document. It started with a warning that they should approach the server as if it was a series of traps, watch for battery operated devices! Trust no part of this server until you have proven it safe. He looked at his Team and stated, we take extra care with this one! A moment later, Beak noted a tall America wearing a Tech Coat that stated Mealy IT, Atlanta. He stood and extended his wing and stated I understand you are here to help, are you good? He looked at Beak and said, yes, I am. But this is your team and I will support each of you as you need and/or as directed. Beak smiled! Frederick states this server is of poor design and used poor components, is that true? Yes, it is. What is your recommendation? I recommend that we with caution, remove the cover watching for wires /switches that may signal danger. It is very likely that each board will need to be inspected and repair work likely need, repairing board connections and installing new components. Beak was liking this one quickly.

As the team approached the Time Travel Server. Beak let the IT Manger complete the safety inspection and remove the server cover. After a detailed review he looked at Deep Beak and stated: Nothing dangerous, but we have a long day ahead of us. I would recommend that since we are all comfortable with PC board work, we begin removing them, complete a detailed inspection and replacing components. Beak and I will note what needs replacement /repaired and you guys start replacing /repairing what we mark, is that good with everyone. Beak smiled and said, lets start. While they removed PC boards, Beak sent the others to the Power Panel to swap-out the breaker and assure it is locked-out. Before they returned, the PC boards had been labeled and work needed marked. A half hour later they all where busy working on boards. An additional hour and they had two boards completed. Beak swapped out the single core processor and installed the mounting pedestal and then the quad-core processor. Another hour working on repairing the component connections and the board-to-board connectors they began assembling the server. Beak smiled, while looking at the server and stated he was very proud of everyone! For the first start, he elected to leave the cover off. Beak started the server and shut if off just as quickly. He looked at the crew and requested the power supply unit. They found it in one of the boxes. The old unit removed and the new quickly installed, and he started it again. Several minutes later and they had a green light. While Beak began running the tests and installing the MI OS system. The others began loading the old parts into a separate box, which they marked old components. They had only a couple of bits that they didn’t use and set them for return. As part of his third try at the settings’ adjustment Beak saw a 96% and smiled widely. Once the external connections where installed, they placed the cover and positioned the placards then the seals. Their next stop was Chen’s office. Beak set her laptop to see both servers and tested each one separately. He then assigned her laptop as ADMIN for both servers. He showed Chen where to access the data and use Mealy software to review and sort the data, while the others began writing the visit report. She smiled and he turned the laptop over to her while updated the special laptop and reset the WIFI unit. He told Chen, she can call Kendal and the Swiss Police and tell them that the server is online. They said their goodbyes and headed out.

Chen knocked on Kendal’s door and told him that the Time Travel Server was online and operating much better than it ever had. She provided a copy of the work order that Sergio issues and asked him to sign it and Mealy will invoice them using the project name and project number. Kendal signed it and thanked her and her install team. He asked if she could demonstrate the server’s ability. She opened her laptop, selected TT server and searched last week, requesting total labor hours by segment and approved the search. A minute later the results began displaying. Kendal smiled widely. He asked how much work her team placed into saving this server. To be honest, Sir, it would have been less expensive to replace it, but that would have taken a month or more to receive a new MI Server and you would have loss huge sections of data. Kendal called the Officer in Charge and told him that the Time Travel Server was operational. He asked where Chen was and Kendal stated she is in my office. He will be there shortly. Chen, thank-you for today’s inventory, we are busy moving as we speak. I’m guessing we have another delivery coming in Friday, yes?

The Team boarded the P.180 Avanti EVO, Beak commented that it was his first time on this style aircraft. The co-pilot announced that they have been approved moving to runway A26 and prepare for immediate take-off. As they arrived at the runway the tower released them as another aircraft had just entered the landing path. The co-pilot punched her and her speed quick brought them to rotation as P.180 Avanti EVO lifted quickly into the mid-afternoon sky.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With Sara in her office, Priscilla placed the call she had been dreaded. Well, hello old friend, yes, and I thank you for your kind words. Yes, I have the information and it is not what you had hoped. She than provided the location. No, on the surface and sadly, the vultures have been busy. Likely, only by Helicopter, but fuel resources are very limited in that area. I’m so very sorry for your loss. For us, with the travel restricts, we will not be visiting your area until the virus and politics in the region stabilizes. Yes, we have lost contact with many individuals, as well, sad, very sad. And my heart is with you, thank you dear friend. Bye. The tear in Priscilla’s eye told Sara everything she needed to know, clearly a grandson of a dear friend had been lost. She made note that Priscilla did not mention that the grandson was part of the gang.

And, with a knock at the door, Rickeybird entered asking if he was interrupted anything. Priscilla welcomed him in and asked what he had learned of late? Rickeybird stated that unlike Poland, and like Frederick had found, the three locations North of here, clearly involved the group we have seen far too often. Frederick’s technology clearly defined that a clean-up /transfer turned bad and the rest is history. The hidden story is what happened before. The cell had been moving individuals from around Europe here to fly them out using a State owned, aircraft. A disagreement occurred with other members and/or neighbors and a flight broke-out. The individuals in the other two homes came out to help, then the police were called. From what I learned, there was several high-profile /high-value individuals that died there. Well worth having the locals deep investigate who they have on ice. The one downtown was retaliation for those they had lost. Why, Mrs. Blackwell was there would require digging, but I followed your instructions. Thank you Rickeybird. I’ll pass along your intel regarding the bodies and involvement.

Julio noted the ID on his phone, it was Leonard with Boeing thanking him and congratulating Mealy on setting a new trans-Atlantic 747 crossing, speed record! Julio thanked him for noticing it. Leonard stated that although the award states KLM, we knew it was your jet! I’ll be sending you a duplicate award KLM will be receiving. Thank you, folks for sticking it in Airbus’s eye! Julio thanked him again for noticing it. Julio walked into Frederick’s office and asked him what he knew about the Record trans-Atlantic crossing, speed record that our Thursday night’s 747 flight to Switzerland set? Frederick looked at him as if he was speaking gibberish. A moment later, he remembers what he told the Hanger Manager. I think, I over-emphasized the status of the CERN’s parts shipment, he said. They walked down to the FBO Managers office and asked what she told the crew of last nights 747 lift. After a phone call they learned that the additional fuel costs were a bit over 1,000 Euro’s over what their older 747 cost for the flight. Julio’s phone ran, it was KLM’s Lease Manager, he was barely making sense, he was so overjoyed, but Julio pieced together their joy of the new 747 speed record, plus with full cargo and passenger’s onboard!

Priscilla called her contact at the Netherlands’s IT Lab. She passed long what Rickeybird had found regarding the individuals that had perished at the Northern site. He thanked her and asked if she would run a search on them after they had completed further investigations. Not a problem, Priscilla responded. Bye.

Priscilla than checked the time and elected to call Samuel regard her discussion with the Australia Ambassador and needing a Document regarding our Nation State Equipment. She heard his phone ring in the background and he stated that he will get her the document set, but he needed to take another call, Bye. Samuel answered his phone, it was his counterpart in Australia. He responded that he is well aware of the technology that the folks at Mealy have and the documentation required for them to begin discussions. In fact, he has the document set in-front of him now. Its operation is heavy nerd world stuff, but that it places the user in a position of acting in both a defensive and offensive regarding cyberattacks on one’s data/software /hardware systems. Apparently, one of our endites had by accident attacked a Mealy facility and the Mealy software protected itself, began a counterattack, while identifying the source and the system backed-down the attack prior to burning a hole through the endites server. But it is not limited to just that, but much more. Understand they are understandably, careful, regarding staying out of the limelight and they will expect that out of any Nation State they choose to work with. They spoke quickly regarding what documents they are taking about and that yes, Australia needs to provide their documentation and yes, based on where you are located, you really want their full system!

Samuel called Anna and requested to talk to Priscilla. A moment later he heard Priscilla, Well? Hi dear heart, I’m back. That call was from Australia’s State Department, it seemed you made quite the impression of their Ambassador, no surprise to me! And, I have your document set ready to be sent to your Atlanta Hanger, correct. I’m also guessing that your call was about the near Worldwide arrests resulting from that bombardment in Punta Arenas bay. The Worldwide arrest count is a bit over 700 individuals with more likely as evermore individuals are turn-up either dead or on the expanding list. And for your information, we picked-up the crow before he had exited airport property, and whatever Frederick told him, he’s been singing non-stop. Oh, congratulations on your charter KLM 747 setting a new speed record on crossing the North Atlantic! Priscilla thanked him for the update and congratulations! Bye.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Night is falling quickly on the rain-slicked streets of steamy Bangkok, Thailand. In the fading light, a sleek black Aston Martin prowls slowly down a crowded soi adjoining notorious Patpong Road, drawing to halt outside the local franchise of the Hot Hens Gentleroosters Club. It is here that Yellow Nape Law’s ASEAN specialist operative, Lilly Pilly (codename WWB), has been sent to make contact with developers of experimental individualised stealth technology. With the right incentives, they could be influenced to share their discoveries with Mealy International.

Agent WWB (“World’s Worst Bird”) alights from the rear door of the Aston, is momentarily taken aback by the stifling humidity, and heads inside the welcoming air-conditioned coolness of the Gentlerooster’s Club to meet her contact. A shadowy figure stirred in the low light, ruffled his dark feathers and approached her, uttering the code word she had been waiting for — “Farnarkeling”. She ordered a Bombay Sapphire and tonic and took a seat.

“So,” Lilly Pilly began, “I take it that you heard all about the lorikeet test pilot programme at CERN?”

“We did,” he replied enigmatically.

“Well? Are we good to go to the next stage of development? What did Dr Saltinus Amazonas have to say about it?”

“Dr Amazonas,” replied the dark figure, “was most impressed. However he has ordered that subsequent testing be moved to an even more secret facility in Australia. On the Gold Coast to be precise.”

“The Gold Coast?!” Lilly exploded and spat out her drink, her suddenly raised voice carrying over the quiet background hubbub of the hushed saloon bar. “The Gold Coast?” she repeated, sotto voce this time. “Well what in God’s name am I doing here? Flamin’ ScoMo never tells me anything, I swear I will kill him with my bare hands!” she snarled menacingly.

“You’ll have to take that up with him,” said the contact. “All I know is that everything has been moved to an under-cover facility in Currumbin. In fact it is SO under-cover that the Queensland Government thinks it’s a cutesy tourist attraction, which would be amusing if it wasn’t so pathetic. Their State Premier is so clueless, she has absolutely no idea what is operating right under her very nose. But the good news is, the candidates number in their thousands!”

And with that, Lilly Pilly rose from her seat, snorted with sheer disgust and stalked out of the Club towards the waiting Aston Martin that would whisk her away into the night……..

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Frederick answered his phone and stated that Julio was here and we are on speaker phone. She started with, so how are my guys? She updated them on the late afternoon visit of the Ambassadors’ of Australia and the Netherlands’s and specifically, the Australia Ambassador’s interest in our Nation State System. And the document set is on its way to our Atlanta Hanger and please send it to me on our next 747. Oh, I understand that one of our 747’s set a trans-Atlantic speed record, any comment from either of you? That would be me Frederick stated, seems I made a statement that resulted in the pilot’s flooring it across the Atlantic, sorry! Julio broke-in with some good news, KLM is off-setting our fuel costs for that flight as part of this month’s lease invoice. Priscilla stated she will tell finance. Bye Guys.

Priscilla’s desk screen lite-up with a US State Department notice stating that all of Africa continues as “do not travel COVID warning, travel level RED”. NOTE: Specific Countries are considering full lockdown in the very near future. See List – click here. She opened the file and determined that she needed to either move staff or leave them in place until things change. She emailed her fellow Partner’s recommending closing for daily activities, at all hangers in Africa until the full lockdown is lifted in specific Countries. The three Mealy hanger’s in Northern Africa and the one in South Africa. Staff that need to be offered transfer to Europe: Mary and James from South Africa. I have requested Anna to begin paperwork. Comment? Both Frederick and Julio provided approval. Priscilla called Mary. Mary asked how soon? This afternoon, if you can, as you know, it’s better to move ahead of the crowd! Mary looked at James and he said yes. Mary said we can be ready this afternoon. Priscilla asked her to call Peter and let him know that he can keep his 250 and 350 in the hanger, bay #1 and let the FBO know and they can use the other two bays to off-set costs. Anna will have you scheduled on this afternoon’s KLM flight. Bye.

She noted that Anna was calling her, Well? The Australia Embassy on line two. Well? Hi Priscilla! And hello to you Ambassador, have you heard from our friend? No, but it is still early! Priscilla, I’ve talked with our State Department and they fully agree with what you said last night, Priscilla. I gave up telling long tall tales when I was a kid. I should have the US Government origin document set late this afternoon, what do you hear. I will have my set about the same time, so when would you like to meet. Priscilla asked about dinner, here? Sounds great, I’ll be at your Hanger at 19:00 hours? It’s a date, Priscilla said. Priscilla, I want to talk about Sara’s proposal, but I’m being pressured hard about your Nation State System. It was no big deal this morning, by 10:00 hours it was ‘we need this yesterday!’ Priscilla asked, anyone say anything about talking to a General, by chance? How did you know Priscilla? Oh, he heads the group that hit your Atlanta Hanger, right? Now that clears up all the smoke I was getting, he said. Nothing like hearing if from the kid that got hammered with his hand it the cookie jar, as it slammed shut with teeth! An apt description good friend, Priscilla responded. I’ve been compiling a list of questions all morning long. One thing my dear friend, please remind everyone that this is a technology that you do not want your adversary to know you have! Afterall, it works best when they haven’t a clue, they are about to be de-balled! Great point, I’ll pass that along, see you at dinner. Non-formal right? You’re talking my language, Priscilla stated. Bye.

Priscilla called Sara and told her Mary and James are arriving tomorrow morning, early! Anna has their documentation at Immigration, but they will need a representative from our organization to meet them and sign documents. I would greatly appreciate if you could meet them. Not a problem Sara said. Now, I have a one-on-one meeting over dinner here, tonight with the Australia Ambassador that will be a document signing for the Nation State System. He told me that he is very interested in proceeding with your proposal, ‘but’ is being pressure ‘hard’ to get the NSS moving quickly! Sara stated, I have seen you in action dear lady and I trust you fully. Thank-you dear one! Bye.

She noted that she had received an email from Peter regarding use of the Mealy hanger, but he expects to pay for the use as it will add greatly to his business. Priscilla responded, asking him to speak with the FBO regarding using their services, but, for me I would expect no more than your current hanger costs. After all, it only helps us that the facility is being seen as active. Regarding being active, Yellow Nape has long had interests in lower Eastern Africa and we are painfully aware of the virus and political unrest, and as a result, the silence coming from that area. When you come across information, we would greatly appreciate hearing. Plus, when safe, in your mind, we are very interested in visiting those areas, understanding your last trip was flying on a vast amount of luck. Again, if you come across something, we would love to hear. Bye.

Priscilla heard the announcement that the P.180 Avanti EVO flight from Switzerland had landed and she wanted to hear about what they had encounter. She called the FBO Manager and requested that she escort them into conference room 4 and to call when they are deplaning. She asked about her dinner tonight and they said they know she will be very happy with what they had planned. Our plan is to use the smaller conference room 1. Priscilla asked that she include a document signature table and that a US Government document set will be arriving shortly on board the 747. Priscilla thanked her and said she is looked forward to the dinner. The Manager stated they will let her know when he arrived. Priscilla thanked her, bye!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the KLM 777 lifted skyward on its late afternoon flight to Amsterdam, Mary was apprehensive about leave South Africa as she had opened the Mealy Officer there years ago and lead the move to the newly built hanger. But she had seen the damage the Virus had caused in destabilizing other governments, even larger ones and in her mind, this was the right choice, but her heart still ached from leaving. Priscilla always seemed to know about things at least a day or more before hand. While she and James had been flying North, Priscilla was looking at her quickly enlarging staff in Europe and her need to assure good use. As she was looking at the Map, Stuttgart Germany stood out as needing a stronger manager to support their growing list of clients and Mary was just that individual. Priscilla jotted a note to herself to ask Mary and separately James regarding his heading-up manufacturing of the NSS in Frankfurt Germany.

Kendal called Chen and asked her if she could join a meeting with the CERN’s managers in his office. She stated that she would be on her way. She elected to take her computer with her, not knowing what questions they may have. She knocked at the office door and heard Kendal ask her in. He quickly introduced everyone and restarted the meeting. Chen, one of the things that had gotten lost when Sergio managed the facility is that all of this facility is the property of the CERN’s Management. As you have heard, vast amounts of monies and property had been moved to the Time Travel group. Long story very short, they are in serious need of the kind of support that Mealy, that being you, have provided our group. They upgrade their equipment and processes this time of year, install during the Summer and early Fall and run their tests during late Fall and Winter. They are well aware of the upgrades that Mealy has completed on the Mars’ and Time Travel servers and have seen in the design labs the results. Long story short, they want their server upgraded as well and then have Mealy handle their build supply. I’m very sorry, Chen said, but I have not been properly introduced prior to this meeting, nor have I ever seen your server. Kendal, have you informed them of the cost of a like upgrade to their server having now seen the costs of first the Mars’ and then the Time Travel servers? Yes, they have Chen and they had been as taken back as I was. But now only a few hours of operation of the Time Travel server operating, it is already providing the Police rapid solutions and they will likely conclude their work on Monday late day. That’s five to ten days sooner! Also, they have seen the Mars’ design lab increase in productivity after that upgrade. Chen quickly copied the information sheet she had provided Sergio prior to the Time Travel upgrade and asked if she could print using your printer, Kendal? Moments later she had printed four copies and provided the CERN’s managers a copy each, Kendal and herself, while she had sent it to the Partners as work under-consideration. They left Kendal’s office to visit the CERN’s server. Chen’s quick review determined that it was the same series as Time Travel is using just a bit older, then completed the form and also asked for the remote access phone number for the server. Chen stated that they are likely faced with the same level if not greater work as the other server required. She then requested their signatures for Mealy to assess the server on her copy.

While waiting for her dinner meeting, Priscilla began charting the corporations’ and what each facility will be doing and the staff needed to make that happen. Plus, some guessing as to what will happen ‘if’ Australia comes onboard, one or three locations? Would we need to install another private cloud system and clearly it would need an NSS equal to hers! Priscilla’s phone ran, it was the FBO Manager telling her that her Team would be in conference room #4 soon. Thanks, bye. She gathered up her note pad and left her office.

Hello gentlemen, we are so very sorry to have to pull you off your schedule again, as you have been completing such great work, the clients love your efforts. Tell me about this visit compared to last time. Beak passed the visit report over to her as she asked, is this my copy, Yes, Beak stated. As he began a quick review, Beak started; this server was in poor condition, it was clearly on its last legs, but we completed a detailed upgrade and it will last them until they need to move to MI’s newest Client Based System. Priscilla stated, not sure that you are aware of it, but there is another server in that facility that supports the CERN’s research. Chen saw it today and stated that the build plate indicates that it is older than the one you worked on today, but the same series. And it is highly likely that they will need it worked on soon. We do not have paperwork or approval, but let’s place it in schedule for next Friday so that we have a more orderly schedule and you get an aircraft that is ready to fully support you and not re-routed as you had twice today. Any questions for me?

Beak, Priscilla said, if you do not mind, I would like to speak with you regarding some upcoming work. Beak told his two team members that he will meet them in the FBO cafeteria shortly and in the meantime, begin checking the used parts, sorting out the junk and full testing the balance. Okay, gentlemen, we have three very large installations coming up over this summer and another developing in the wings for this early Fall. Plus, there is a likelihood that the organization will be expanding prior to the end of the year and that will include at least one facility the size of this one, or the size of Atlanta. Point is there is more work coming than when we first offered you a contract Beak. I’m in a position to offer you and your partner a full year contract. Please think it over and let me know. I will provide you a brief before the end of the day, which outlines the offer. In advance of your brief, Beak stated, my partner and I will be very interested in a year contract. Now my dear geniuses’, Priscilla began, can either or both of you tell me what this room really is? Beak looked at his cohort who past it back to him. Priscilla, this room, IMHO, sits over a Data Storage Vault, likely two units, possibly three or is designed for three and over there is a server room of size likely four servers based on the transformer you have supplying this building. The two guys smiled widely in agreement as they noted Priscilla saying that she thought so! As the both of you know, Frederick is the tech giant in our group, without a question! But he has been very busy with the new technologies, plus keeping our largest client current with the technology expanding. What I need is to use your special skillset Mr. Beak to define what this facility needs to protect itself and clearly those within, not if, but when an event larger than occurred at Atlanta happens here. I do not need it tomorrow, but within the next couple of weeks, please. And I will be telling my fellow Partners that I have made this request. Now, to add a bit of pressure, we would like to use it to protect our other facilities, worldwide. Thank you, gentlemen.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Priscilla called her ‘guys’ regarding Chen’s message, indicating that the CERN’s facility has one more server that needs to be upgraded. But no paperwork, yet! I was meeting with our Install Team and had them add it into next week Friday’s schedule so that we are not in a rush. I would recommend that you duplicate what you sent as part of this last upgrade and add to that when you remote visit that server, Frederick and ship it at least a couple of days prior to need, please. Additionally, it appears that CERN’s group may wish to use our vendors to supply their Summer – Fall build. If that becomes true, we will need to look at transport capacity as with the two sites (CERN’s and Phoenix) and our other major project that continues to expand on your side of the pond. At this moment, we have one 747 supporting the two projects and the other, supporting the big project. Bye Guys. Her guy’s looked at each other and smiled, their lady wasn’t missing a thing. Frederick called the IT Lab and requested that they begin gathering a repeat of this last server rebuild as there is another in the pipeline for CERN’s.

Priscilla was deep in thought regarding work that needed to be done at the hangers and the utilization of her staff. She had completed the brief for Deep Beak and his partner, which included the additional contractual timeline and increased pay, she provided it to Anna and asked her to provide a copy to Beak today. She had recalled that they preferred operating as independent contractors and she was very happy with that arrangement. She reminded herself that they would need to run a full historical search on them and likely have to clean-up vast segments of their history to assure that when their corporation came under review by Nation States, they have and will have under-contract, Beak and partner are seen as safe, not pure, but safe. She also, put together a contract for Beak and partner, and sent it to the Atlanta Contract office. She than put it all in a brief and sent it to her fellow Partners recommending that Julio handle Beak and partner’s history.

As Frederick was reading Priscilla’s most recent brief, he felt sorry for the ambassador as she was clearing her desk ‘so to speak’ so that their meeting was the only thing on her mind. Short a major World event, she would obtain everything and more that she has targeted. Frederick checked her notes and created a check list for himself to compare against. His only disappointment was not being there to watch. He called Julio to ask if he needed any help with the background development for Beak and partner. Julio said, come on down, Frederick. Julio began defining their new History while Frederick completed the background work.

The FBO Manager called to say that her Dinner guest had arrived. Priscilla stated that she is on her away down. They meet at the door to conference room 1 and he stepped back to allow her in first. As she entered the room, she found it tastefully prepared and was happy with every point, even the document table that she noted one of the staff was setting the Australian document in place. The staffer asked what they would like to drink, prior to dinner. They both settled on her Bourbon on the rocks. They moved to the seating area to the right of the door and after a hug, sat and felt the day melt away. A moment later the staffer arrived with the bottle and two glasses with ice. He set the glasses on the center table and poured a shot in each, setting the bottle next to them and asked if there was anything else that was needed. Hearing none, he exited and closed the door. He looked a Priscilla and stated how relaxed she appeared with the world around her. She smiled in returned and stated that she was enjoying the moment as she had completed near everything from today and was simply looking forward to a wonderful dinner with a dear friend. He lifted his drink and proposed a toast: To a wonderful dinner with a wonderful friend! Her glass met his and a sip followed. He stated her choice of Bourbon was perfection. She stated that she will need to taste his choice of Scotch. He smiled and said it would likely need to be a couple of days as he gets if from the Scotland Ambassador and as she knew, he is currently fresh out! Laughter filled the room. I understand, my dear friend, as she was still laughing, as they enjoy another sip.

My dear friend, prior to us getting into the depth of why we are here tonight. I need to assure that you fully understand the concerns that I have regarding this technology. Because we are a small organization, operating on the World stage, we have long worked at keeping out of the limelight. Very recently one of my Partners’ became a target of retaliation because we had been ‘perceived’ as a connection to their loss. With great luck, we had been able to identify the attack prior to its onset, halting it. Our working with your Country is strictly in the background regarding this technology. We are little more than one of many organizations that provides goods and services to the private and public sectors of your Nation. Let’s review the documents, sign them and begin our evening’s discussions, shall we? Priscilla, you have really piqued my interest, but I believe that was not your intent, correct? Let me say that I hear you and will safeguard you and this wonderful organization of yours. Thank you for understanding, Priscilla stated.

As they moved to the document table, Priscilla asked how he would like to proceed. And as true a gentlemen he asked her to begin. Priscilla moved to the backside of the table, standing behind the US document and opened it. He enjoyed the lawyer in her as she verbally reviewed the document, pointing-out the items of importance and where there should be agreement between the two documents. At the signature page she stopped and asked if he would like to begin. His asked her to continue with his documents. She opened the document cover and began a like review and where the two needed to be in agreement, they are! She stated that the US State Department has clearly reviewed and positioned the documents with their normal precision. He smiled I love it when they make our life simple. They signed the documents and Priscilla rang the staffer. As he entered the door, she set the documents upon each other and requested four complete copies. He asked if anything else was needed and left the room. She closed the door behind him. My dear friend, Priscilla started, my goal is to provide you with a non-nerd version of this technology so that you can be comfortable with its abilities, as there are many. She began…

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
After passing along his intel to Priscilla, the Rickeybird eased outside and skulked back into one of his comfort zones... a special area of local civilization where a fine luxury hotel has a servant's back-door entrance that abuts a less glamorous neighborhood where unsavory low-lifes mix easily with any of the hotel's clientele who care to sample the sordid underbelly of society, for whatever motivations they may have.
The Rickeybird retires to his room only long enough to trade his debonair duds for humbler clothes, including a scruffy scarf which he wraps high on his beak, disguising himself while leaving his beady eyes exposed as he slips out the back way to join the busy throng. He wanders about in a way that might look aimles to most, but... he has a mission. At last he locates a certain ring of birds shooting dice in a dark alleyway. He circles the group, easily entering the game and quickly scoring several winning rounds. He pockets his gains and abruptly walks away. Angry shouts and demands to "give us a chance to get even!" fade behind him. Nobody noticed that one of the players slipped him a small envelope amongst his winnings.
He inspects the contents briefly as he returns to the hotel room, where he resumes his usual persona as Rickeybird, then wastes no time in safely securing the envelope in the hotel's safe deposit vault.
He places a call to that special lady whom he knows will be eager to posess that envelope.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
At 7:00 hours early, Julio’s phone rang as the ID noted that it was the US based Australia Ambassador. Julio started, very early for an ambassador is it not? Whereas the ambassador retorted with Yes, it is and much the same for an attorney! They both were laughing at that point. Julio then stated that I’m guessing that your call is in response to your ambassador in the Netherlands’s visit last night with our head of our European Headquarters, yes? So very correct you are Julio! As you know, your Priscilla provided him with a video of the dinner meeting and that has everyone that is someone in upper cabinets of ‘my’ government wanting the technology, last year. When can we meet? Well, since you are sitting in front of our Hanger entrance, why don’t you just come in! I’ll be down with my laptop. Let our Greeter known that we will be meeting in conference room 1. Julio walked in and asked if he had a morning meal yet. They walked to the FBO Cafeteria and began their selection. Julio caught an odd edge that he remembered about him as it sent a chill down his spin.

That was an excellent breakfast, Julio! He smiled and agreed fully. What can I help you with Julio asked? Why the Hanger? Because it makes good business sense he stated. Our clients are widely spread around the World and with video conferencing having a single purpose brick and mortar, downtown, just was not logical. In addition, the vast majority of our clients are mobile as they connect with their clients and being here allows them to fly-in, meet and fly-on to their next connection, thus avoiding traffic jams and loss time. This morning, you flew down from Washington DC on the Embassies’, GS-450, and you requested that the local staff drive you across the airfield from the FBO main facility. With that he called the FBO Greeter and requested that the ambassador’s GS-450 be moved to our paddock, please, no rush. When it arrives, assure the pilots are cared for. I’m going to guess that you obtained the majority of that using the technology. Julio smiled. What can I help you with he asked again? I’m tasked with setting up ‘meetings’ with our Heads of Security and then meetings with our… Julio stopped him. By the time your government completes this series of meetings it will be over a year and your Country will have been hit several 100 times by Nation States and Rouge Nations attempting to seriously damage and/or steal your Countries data and the losses will be in billions of dollars. I know that it is common for those Nation States to target your country as a means of testing ever newer approaches and technologies, and then target the US.

The Heads of your Government will be in Brussel’s next week. Our management will be in Amsterdam the first half of next week. I would recommend that your President and five top cabinet members and one tech adviser each meet at our Hanger. That will save your government billions. If you would like, I can leave the room and you can pass along our recommendation, yes? He smiled and Julio excused himself.

Julio was talking with the FBO Greeter as the GS-450 was brought onto the paddock in front of him. He heard the ambassador behind him and as he turned, the Ambassador said that his Country doesn’t work that way. Julio smiled and quickly led him back into the conference room and closed the door. Thank you for checking he stated, I will call the US State Department and inform them that the document set will stand as an understanding between the US and Australia governments and that discussion regarding said technologies is for internal discussions only and that your government will not be proceeding at this time, correct? No, Julio!! We want to process and process quickly. Julio stopped him and said, ambassador it is possible that you do not understand the depth of this technology. Only but a couple of day’s ago, an attempt was made on my life, here in this very Hanger. That had brought true clarity to me regarding the abilities of this technology group. Long boring discussions with non-elected government officials that have no skin in the game are a waste of our time. While he was speaking to him, he had started the video of the crow entering the Hanger and turned it to him. I’m guessing you want to make another call or have your aircraft prepared, which will it be? Okay, I’ll be outside and this time, just call my name, please, as he exited and closed the door behind him. Moments later, he heard him call his name, he turned with a smile and they re-entered the room. He was clearly mad and before he could say anything, Julio stated: You have known me for far more years than I have been a part of Yellow Nape, in all the years, you know that I never play games and I know that you love to play games. The only reason that we are talking now is that I respect your government and specially the Ambassador that met with my other Partner last night. So, before you get all in my face, understand that I have his number right here and if you go into one of your tirades, I will call him and you can have a discussion with him. He stood and started to turn but stopped when he heard the voice on the phone; Hi Julio what can I do for you dear friend. Julio started with; I understand you have a joy for a specific Bourbon! He turned and held his wing out. Julio said, I will assure that there is a case for you on our 747 tonight. Thanks Julio. What’s on your mind. Your US counterpart is standing next to me and he would like to get some direction from you my friend, here he is. Julio provided him his phone, as Julio asked, if he could hear us?

He started with, unless you miss-heard our President, you were to set-up the meeting during the upcoming Euro gathering, I’m assuming that you have that completed correct. He stated sweetly that prior to that meeting would be perfect. Great to hear that, please pass the phone nicely to Julio. Julio shut-off the speaker as he thanked his good friend. If you have any problem with him, call me please. Bye. He was glared at him, Julio stopped him again stating that he did take the time to review what was on the memory stick correct, he noddle yes, See that light over there, and there, and there. He then asked if he would like to start again? Moments later, they have set dates for the meeting and said their goodbyes. When he entered the aircraft, the pilot stated that they will need fuel added and it will be a few moments. The word is that he attempted to attack the pilot, the co-pilot detained him and they wing cuffed him then belted him into a seat near the back of the aircraft as the fuel truck exited. The pilot came back with his mobile phone and pressed speaker. He heard his President’s voice as he stated that this was the last time that you will ever embarrass me or our Country. Just to let you know, my good friends at Mealy International had agreed to allow us a live feed from their conference room! I have informed the pilots that they are to take you directing to Nigeria, as you are been reassigned ‘assistant’ ambassador Nigeria. Not sure if you know that Ambassador, but she has been able to help several others to understand their responsibilities with clarity. May she treat you poorly! The pilot placed several layers of paper under him and stated he will see him again, when they land in Nigeria.

Most Reactions

Latest posts