OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hmm, seem to have gotten out of following in series. Likely attempting to rush things in advance of yesterday. So this next segment in fact fits prior to Gale's Post!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
About 40 minutes later, the staffer returned and set the documents on the document table. Looking at her friend, she asked the staffer to take my good friend’s original and two of the copies to his driver. Priscilla was looking at her friend then she stated that this would be a good time to start dinner. The staffer smiled and asked if they would enjoy wine with dinner. Both said yes and he left leaving the door open. They moved to the table and sat down moments later the staffer was back with two large red wine goblets and a wine decanter. He poured a taste in each glass and stood back, they both sipped the wine and smiled widely. He stated that she had truly excellent tastes, at which point the staffer fill each glass about half full and stated that the wine is ready for their enjoyment. And, with a toast, dinner stated. As the dinner unfolded, clearly her chief has spoken with his chief as the dinner was perfect in all regards. Each course was sized to their known liking and as they finished, they eased back comfortable with the joy of a meal well prepared, severed and enjoyed! Priscilla, I honestly have no memory of a better dinner, dear friend, thank you! Priscilla smiled.

The staffer with an aid entered the room. He asked if they would enjoy an after-dinner Sherry, he received full agreement. Both the staffer and aid finished cleared the table and left the room. He was back in just a few moments with two glasses placed them at the sitting table and poured the Sherry into each and left the bottle. Prior to leaving he asked if there was anything else. Where upon, he left, closing the door behind him. With a sip, the start of the after meeting, meeting began. They continued into the fine points of the technologies and he found himself speechless! Priscilla had become accustom to this strange silence and allowed him time to consider it all. Then with sincerity he said, I now fully understand your concerns regarding the need for us to keep this technology deep within our government. Your description of the technology has addressed all of my questions, my greatest issue becomes bring this to my people. How have you presented this technology to others? Priscilla stated much the way I did this evening. The only differences, we didn’t have such an enjoyable dinner. With a defined number of individuals that are all signature level cabinet members with one tech advisor each, we start with Frederick providing an introduction of the technologies. Then we break into three groups, Financial, Legal and Technology for the finer points and then back into a larger group for clarity, scope refinement and intent contractual signatures. The end results, a full buy-in over a few hours in place of days, weeks and months of endless discussions.

Priscilla phone Sara and asked her to bring my laptop to conference room 1, please. A couple of minutes later, Sara knocked at the door and entered, closing the door behind herself and pulled up a chair. Priscilla opened the laptop and recovered the recent video of the event at Atlanta, opened it and clicked play and turned the laptop to him, he clicked rerun several times and leaned back. He stated that he was very sorry that it had happened, but it clearly defined how that segment worked. The identification was in real time, yes? Yes, as quickly as the technology determines an identity it is displaced. He then stated that he will be burning up the internationals cables providing this to those that need to hear about it. Priscilla looked at him sternly and said, next time dear friend, tell me that you need a recording of the conversation as she switched to the cam system on her laptop for that room and displace it in real time. You will note the clarity of the wire and recorder on you. Also, dear friend, you will note that your recorder only has white noise. At which point, she placed the tips of her wing feathers against his beak. I fully understand dear friend. If we are selling this technology, we should, at the very least be using it, yes? She placed a memory stick in her laptop and created a copy of their evening and provided it to him.

He looked at Sara and stated that Priscilla had provided the NSS technology and a complete video of it with such clarity that I have time to talk with you regarding your presentation. In fact, I was so impressed, that I have a Letter of Introduction with me that will open near any door, you wish to enter. He opened his suitcoat and provided her the letter. She opened it, read it and thanked him. Priscilla phone the staffer and requested that he let the ambassador’s driver know that we are beginning the finish of our meeting, but he has plenty of time for a trip to the WC. You are a true sweetheart, Priscilla! I know that my government will be visiting Brussels’s in a week for a European Union Meeting and they will want to visit, no question. If they elect to meet sooner, I will contact you. Hugs followed as they began the slow ‘walk and talk’ to the Hanger’s entrance. Good Night Dear Friend and Thank You for a wonderful evening he said as his driver met him at the door.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the fully loaded 747 lifted away from Atlanta preparing to join the line of aircraft staging in the flight lanes to cross the North Atlantic, they had joined the group early attempting to avoid the Hurricane pulling-up along the East Florida coast headed to the North. The upper Jetstream was near perfect as it snaked along a like path and then curve out over the Atlantic. Today, near everyone will benefit from the strong tail wind. Things were different at the Atlanta Hanger as they began preparing for a glancing blow as 60% of the prediction models placed the storm’s eye to their East, but near all the others placed the eye passing just to their West. Aaa, the joys of Weather Predictions. With three aircraft in the Hanger, it was decided to support projects further to the West and Northwest of the Hanger with Frederick and the IT lab staff traveling to Phoenix to provide a final inspection and then preparation of the facility placement of the first NSS. Julio was on a more somber flight to visit his parents as dad was schedule for heart surgery, tomorrow morning, and the final aircraft had the Contract Law staff headed to Chicago to meet with Boeing staff regarding possibly adding an additional 747 or a?? The FBO staff had been tasked with safely shutting the Hanger down. Although designed to withstand a category 3 Hurricane, the electricity will be shutdown to limit damage and data being rerouted to the other two storage facilities.

Julio’s dad has spent a lifetime beating the local ‘big’ legal house in town to a point that they commonly negotiated a settlement prior to actually facing him in court. Both mom and dad had practiced law on the Northside of town with a wide range of clients from corporate big names, known throughout the area to pulling the local drunks out of jail. Julio was a mix of those two legal minds with mom’s sense of fairness /compassion to dad’s doggishness for details and joy of the court room. But the two of them, in the same office, was just not a fit for Julio. Carlos left early as he had a love of the sea and a dislike to following dad anywhere. Sweet, Rosa, was always just different, a bit of a free spirit with a bright legal mind. It was odd seeing his father in a hospital room as he had always been bigger than life in a court room, here he appeared small and fragile. The doctors stated that the surgery is common and his chances are excellent. Their only concern was his mental state. Maybe you can get him to accept that there is much to look forward too, as they are thinking that he is envisioning a life sitting on the sidelines.

Julio had come back late into the evening as hospital was near silent as he sat next to his father. In the near dark of the room, memories of his youth and early days in the law office flowed. He remembered sitting in dad’s chair looking out over the wood surface of the desktop, it seemed like it went-on forever. He heard his dad stir and ask if he was there. Julio answered, yes dad its me. I’m so glad you’re here son, I’ll been thinking about you of late. I’m so sorry that I failed you son. I was always pushing, always after the next win. But missed that right in front of me was my greatest success. I’m so proud of you Julio, you have far exceeding my own hopes for success. Dad, I’m a mixture of both you and mom, both of you have propelled me and allowed me to grow, thank-you both! The hug felt larger than life, as warm as Winter feathers and as comfortable as he had felt, yes, he had felt in Mary’s Wings. His dad saw the expression cross Julio’s face. You’ve met someone that has touched your heart, yes, my son? It was a confusing moment for Julio, as he said yes, yes, I have dad! Does she know Julio? Kind of dad, but we haven’t had that discussion. At the same moment he saw life in his dad’s eyes, something for him to look forward too.

As 1:00 hours early past, Julio’s mother entered the room finding her husband sleeping deeply, something she has not seen in years. Sitting next to him was her dear Julio. He had brought her such joy over the years. Her son was sleeping peacefully. She wondered what they had spoken about that brought comfort to them. She smiled, grateful for that moment. Her husband woke first and smiled widely at his dear wife. He motioned her close and stated softly that their son had met someone special. She asked if she has a name? Mary, he said. Mary his wife repeated, then added, well its about time! Mary’s been waiting for him, for years. Hmm, well, he called her earlier and told her that he loved her deeply. She saw the joy of life in his eyes, which she has not seem for far too long.

Surgery was scheduled very early that morning and was highly successful. Mid-morning his father was back in his room from recovery. Julio stated he needed to fly to Chicago for a meeting with Boeing but will be back late this evening. Happy smiles and hugs filled the room. Julio boarded the King Air for the quick trip to Chicago. With great joy, Boeing had arranged the meeting at the KLM O’Hara Lounge. Julio was updated by his staff and the meeting began. Julio was not surprised by the number of choices in aircraft available, just within the holdings of KLM. What he was surprised by was the level of interest that Boeing has in the special laptop that his organization had included in the delivery of the two new 747’s. Mealy International allowed Boeing access to those laptop had encouraged them to wanting it as part of their system testing both in real time and in simulators. Apparently, they had been following the 747 that set the speed record for that aircraft group. While the flight was underway, they had tweaked the aircraft to draw improves in the performance as it crossed the North Atlantic.

As the King Air was traveling the short distance up Lake Michigan with its reflection glimmering off the white body of the aircraft, Julio called Mary and affirmed his deep love for her and his need for her to be his life. I realize that I should be but a touch away from you at this special moment, but that’s at best several days away and my heart will not allow me another moment: My Dear Sweet Mary, Will You Marry Me? With the image of a tear forming in her eye, Julio both saw and heard her say, Yes, My Dear Julio, Yes, I Will! As Julio’s phone noted and incoming call. It stated that its his mother, shall be let her know? Mary said, yes. Julio opened to a conference call and said hi mom, say hello to your future daughter in-law. Oh, Mary, I cannot tell you how happy we are to welcome you to our family, right dad? By this point, the tears were flowing as Julio’s mother phone rang, she stated it was Carlos. Julio guided her thru adding him to the conference call. Carlos quickly picked-up on the size of the gathering. Hi dad and mom and Julio and, and Mary? Hi future brother in-law, Mary stated. Carlos responded with, welcome to the family sweetheart. About time Julio!! So, when is the wedding, you two, Carlos asked? Mary stated, we haven’t gotten that far yet, but I would love if your father could stand in for my father, Mr... He cut her off, please Mary, call me Dad! She started again, would you stand in for my father, Dad.? I would be proud to Mary. Carlos added this is going to be one heck of a Wedding, tons of Double Yellow-Head’s with a room filled with Amazons, Macaws, Too’s, Grey’s just to start the list! The Pilot announced final approach, please prepare for landing. Julio’s mom asked Mary to call her after this call and Julio filled the moment with, I Love You Mary as he ended the call. Mary called her mother in-law to be, she answered with Mary, I’m so very happy that my son finally asked you, dear! As you know, our guys are a bit slow on asking but are dear heart’s for a lifetime. Your Dad would like to talk with you! Hi dear lady, I’m so happy that you are joining our family. Julio loves you so deeply, Mary, and I will be so proud to be part of your wedding. Julio’s mother has a tear in her eye, I as her husband saw and asked what should bring a tear my love. She said, I so miss Rosa as a single tear became a flood. They held each other as they missed her so very much.

Mary saw the short text from Julio, while she was speaking to his parents. Dear Love, I’m going to announce our engagement to Priscilla and Frederick before my pilots’ spread the news thru the organization. Love you. She texted him saying better make it fast as there are few things faster than the back channel, Love you. Subject: Announcement My dearest friends, cohorts, partners. It is my pleasure to announce Mary and my engagement as I wanted the both of you hear it from us!

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As Mary entered the Hanger, the Greeter told her that Priscilla had a guest that she wanted her to meet. They are in her office. Mary knocked as she entered. She was taken back by the beauty of Priscilla’s guest, like herself, a Double Yellow-Headed. Priscilla stood and said, my the two of you could be sisters. Mary this is Rosa and Rosa, this is your future sister in-law, Mary. They were both momentarily shocked, but quickly fell into each other’s wings. Rosa said, it has to be Julio, we are talking about. His eye for beauty is prefect and that defines you, Mary. Okay, before you two fall into a fight as to whom is the most beautiful, the reality is both of you define the word! Plus, when the both of you stand on either side of Julio, the World is forced to stop and take notice. Now, down to business, I need you, Rosa, to coach your sister in-law, Mary, so that she can take her final law exam. Now let’s return to reality, both of you are over the top beautiful and both of you love Julio. Did I miss anything! They both smiled and hugged again.

Julio entered the Hanger just before 9:00 hours Monday morning. There had been damage, outside, but the Hanger has survived well. A moment later the Hanger filled with staff followed by cheers and congratulations! Yes, everyone knew! With easy Julio found Frederick near the backwall. Frederick starter with, we have much to talk about as we need to catch this afternoons 747’s flight to Europe. Julio thanked everyone as he and Frederick enter the elevator. Frederick congratulated Julio on his engagement, let’s go into my office shall we. Well, my friend, Priscilla has arranged for Mary to take her final law exam in a couple of months and shortly after that, she will become a member of the legal team at Mealy International. The organization is quickly coming into a major growth in the third quarter and from a timing perspective, your engagement could not be better timed, if we had created it. You have read Priscilla’s review of the organizations and our growth. The big question is Australia as that is likely to become our third Main Hanger with all the abilities as Amsterdam, plus the full GEN IV NSS with likely six cloud memory units, planned. Julio added that would mean that both Atlanta and Amsterdam should be upgrade to the GEN IV, plus a like number of memory cloud units. I know that Atlanta has the room, but I’m unsure of Amsterdam. You’re correct Julio, Amsterdam was our first and it’s been ready for at least a year for a major upgrade.

Frederick called the Contract Law Lab and asked them to his office. Well, folks we have both read your visit brief, and Julio had joined the team for part of the meeting, what is your conclusion? Larry stated that there are three excellent candidates. When it comes to pure load capacity and overall distance the new series 747 is a clear leader. But they need to be near fully loaded to be cost effective. The 787 is nearly all new technology, but it, lack a history, the 777 has the history and will still be cost effective above half capacity. In a discussion with Finance, they have costed each platform and provided a chart, which they provided. You will note that they included a cost per mile column for each. At this moment, KLM has far more 777’s then any other aircraft and likely will be most interested in leasing them. That said, Australia is just inside of their maximum flight range at 70% capacity. Safety restrictions would allow a bit more than 50%. The decision comes down to what steady stream can be assured over-time. But also, one can perceive that the demands will vary with time, thus what is busy now will be lighter later. At the current moment, 777 or the 787 will provide the flexibility as demand varies with time and the 787 has a larger capacity. Our recommendation is the 787. Thanks, folks! Oh, I’m guessing that we will be taken an original Contract with us for Beak and partner correct Frederick asked?

Julio asked about Phoenix and Frederick replied with; the Hurricane could not have been better planned, as we had been able to over-come short falls and corners cut by their contractor. Long story short, they can be ready by the end of this week to receive the first set of servers for placement and a month worth of testing. What problems did you find? Frederick stated normal under-sizing of the Earth ground. I asked IT to upsize our Earth ground specification as contractors always under-size it. The other was the placement of the servers, once again the normal problem of spacing them too close to each other. The great news was that they had not mounted the Power Panels, as they had undersized them as well. Oh, the General stated that in addition to their most recent arrests, they have found 3 more individuals. He also stated that he has found 6 candidates, 3 for each of the two over-sight positions.

Regarding our two Euro builds, our IT manager will be returning to Europe with us this afternoon and begin working with Stuttgart’s staff for the Swiss system and late in the week with Frankfurt’s staff in starting them. Priscilla and I have spoken, in addition to her Brief regarding the Security review we’re recommending that Deep Beak and team begin working on the upgrades at Amsterdam. Julio smiled, stating his history with Beak was that he had likely already considered it and I will place a bottle of your favorite Tequila that he will present it prior to our returning to the States. Frederick smiled, while he asked if Julio wasn’t betting on a sure thing? Hmm, that brings up CERN’s server repair and upgrade. My venture into that server had me adding several major components. We are near a new server, but as Chen noted, we would never have a new server to them without delaying our current projects. They have awarded Mealy, Chen’s support services, the server rebuild, develop of their upgrades and delivery. We should consider having her over-see the Swiss Government project. Julio added that we need to remember Sara is her manager. True, but I’m guessing that Sara is going to be swamped with Australia.

On a private note, Julio, you and I need to call Priscilla now as he leaned over and picked-up his phone as he indicated Julio should shut the door. Julio just returned to his sit when they both hear Priscilla: Well? Your guys have just completed our review and noted your meeting request. Perfect timing gentlemen, let me switch to speaker phone as she pointed to Rosa. Julio heard a voice that he had missed for far too long. Hi Julio! A moment of silence and Julio called back to her, Rosa? My dear sister, the word’s I’ve ‘missed you’ are so lacking. A moment later Rosa said, well dear brother, sitting next to me is your first love! Mary said Hi Julio! The only words that came to mind were, the World must have shifted just a bit with its two most beautiful ladies there, plus the fact that the Worlds’ three most brilliant ladies! I’m feeling the love, Priscilla said. Now, the ladies will be working together to assure that Mary can join our legal side of the organization within a couple of months, with Yellow Nape and Mealy International covering the education costs. No, don’t thank us, as we have and will continual to work all of you to the bone!

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Much like when the Netherlands’s Government visited. The Australia Security Group arrived early, and Frederick provided them with the last 10 days of surveillance of the Hanger and was busy answer question regarding the system and that it is included with the technology. And, with great luck, which only added to the moment for the Security Group, the Hanger was hit by what appeared to be ‘lone wolf’ hacker. They watched as Frederick, confirmed the lockdown of the sensitive segments, as the system began an auto source search, while auto beginning the counterattack. The system defined the attacker as a Rogue State and then the specific country. Frederick elected to damage their core processor and a power supply. He explained that he didn’t want to alert them to the fact that this system was the source of their damage, very likely they had been hitting several targets and they will see it as their system overloading. Better to not let them know it’s us or if they figure that out, highly unlikely, what our true abilities consist of! He then completed an analyzes of the Yellow Nape system, hmmm, a fast-acting break switched-off. Their standard protocol is to replace the breaker. Tons of questions, right-up to the moment that the delegation began arriving. Frederick had started four additional screens earlier with them running either the past week’s surveillance or this mornings, hacker attack. Frederick developed a search in that and neighboring countries for rush purchases for at least those two items damaged and released the search.

Priscilla had organized a meet and greet as the delegation arrived over several minutes as those in attendance, either gathered around the screens or the snack /refreshment tables. Priscilla asked those gathered to find a seat as we are ready to start. Unlike the prior meetings, Priscilla asked Frederick to provide a quick review of what had occurred prior to the meet and greet. With all screens displacing the event as it occurred in really time, he explained what had happened and how the system responded. After several questions the laptop binged. Frederick stepped to it and clicked to displaced on all screens as the system displayed the results of the search. Frederick stated that their server was older and the damage extended a bit beyond the processer and power supply as he noted the additional items they had ordered.

He then, turned the meeting over to Priscilla and she completed the introduction. At the end, she asked the Prime Minister if he would like to begin with a statement. He thanked Priscilla and his Ambassador for the Netherlands’s who have arranged for this historic meeting. As everyone has been able to see, this multi-capable technology in a real-world scenario as we arrived and with the help of Mealy International, I was able to use another segment to close an ugly occurrence, thank you Frederick for your help. As we are fully aware, we are one of two zones, which represent the vanguard against the ever-increasing use of cyberattacks on the Free World. The goal of today’s meeting is to better understand the technology, determine its advantages and the process of obtaining it for the safeguard of our people and their government. He then turned the meeting back to Priscilla who asked Frederick to complete an overview of the technology. Frederick stepped forward and began explaining the four main segments of the technology and interfacing it with their existing systems.

Upon finishing, the room was silent and Priscilla allowed the time for the members to place it together in their minds. As the tech staff was seeing the advantages and uses of the technology. Priscilla suggested that it was time to break into small groups of Technology, headed by Frederick, Contract, headed by Julio and Financial, headed by myself. Please understand that it is fully acceptable to move between the groups as subjects attract your interest. After we define the segments, we will come together to address any questions that had not been addressed.

Two hours later the FBO staff switched the snack /refreshments tables out and rearranged the room with tables of ten, then set the lunch tables and refreshment tables. As more and more individuals began to gather around the lunch tables finding a table to sit at and then bringing refreshments. The meeting transitioned into the third phase as the three partners positioned themselves in front of the group. Priscilla introduced the last segment and opened the floor to general questions. Lasting near forty minutes, Julio than rose and stated that, from what we are hearing this group has a strong interest in proceeding. At this point, we would like to suggest that we sign a document of commitment or if there is full agreement a document to proceed. The silence was not unexpected.

The Prime Minister stood and stated that they would like to sign documents to proceed. Julio stated that they will have the documents set available in about 10 minutes. Any additional questions, please. He left and was meet at the elevator by two members of Contract Law Lab who had the documents. Julio was a bit surprised, but very happy. He requested that the FBO set document signing table along the West wall. When they completed the arrangement, he asked Priscilla to present the document set. As Priscilla provided a verbal review from the center back of the table, each Department Head and the Prime Minister followed along with her. Upon completion, they each signed the document in front of them and shifted so that each set was signed.

After that was completed, the after the meeting, meeting began.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the meetings for the day concluded and the delegation had left, the Partners gathered in Priscilla’s office. The system is the same size as that defined for Netherlands’s. The build site is still open, but late November is set for operational status. As part of our management meeting Sara stated that she had planned to be in Australia for most of August visiting the existing Mealy clients and visiting potential clients /suppliers. Frederick stated that Japan has a King Air 350i that she could use while she is in Country. Julio, any comments from our Properties Group regarding existing hangers and/or sites for a new hanger. Sidney tends to be an outsider’s entry into Australia, but they are underway with a new airport and as a result, it will be a new hanger, ‘if’ Sidney is where we want to be? Priscilla suggested that we let Sara define the current and future client base, and then we can define our location(s) based on an insider’s vantage point. Great idea, both of the guys stated. Julio said that the timelines, suggest that we can keep the two 747’s busy with our current work and that when the CERN’s project begins in early, mid-July and with the understand that it will slow during September /October as Australia comes online. That would suggest we target a 787 for arrival within our system in early July this year. Julio, you want to make that happen, Frederick asked. Julio agreed, but stated he would include the members of the Contract Law team to build more leadership within that group. Priscilla stated that is something we want to have happen, as we will need different members of the different teams in a position to taken on leadership roles as we expand this Fall and into the future. Priscilla asked, dinner gentlemen. Now Julio, I promised Mary, I would not have you locked in business meeting all night. So, it’s going to be a quick dinner!

Early Wednesday morning, Frederick and Julio boarded a King Air 350i for the trip to Switzerland to meet Kendal, the management team of CERN’s and likely with Chen joining them, but also a separate meeting with her regarding increasing her responsibilities. With the King Air 350i smoothly cutting bits of air and forcing that on the preceding layers it created thrust, Julio’s mind was wandering over the main problems that the Time Travel promoters have faced; the huge energy demands, the need for precision and consistency of the electrical source, the major issues of G-force on the body, controlling the openings and the vortex, the list seems endless. His mind opened a dusty door he had not visited in a very long time. Radio waves, Sound waves, Light waves, gravity grid waves cause by an object moving over it, created identical to near identical patterns. Patterns that could be simply varied. In addition, they had mass i.e., they could cause solid objects to move and lift. Maybe, just maybe the answer was not in those other areas, but in varying harmonies’! Julio looked across to Frederick as he finished his thoughts. Frederick blinked a couple of times and stated, you never seize to amaze me, Julio!

Chen met them as they entered the hanger with a smile! I so very happy to see you! Frederick asked if she could join them with their meetings at CERN’s. She stated that she needed to provide Kendal today’s inventory and that she had just completed it and she could drive them to CERN’s. Julio was feeling the wonders of being controlled without knowing it and Chen was truly masterful at it. Even thou, this meeting came together at the last minute, she clearly knew it in detail. Julio knew that she would be the manager of the Swiss hanger and Switzerland itself, as he smiled to himself.

They entered Sergio’s old office and greeted Kendal, the CERN’s Management team and their new Time Travel Team Leader, Edwardo. Everyone exchanged business cards. Julio noted that Kendal’s title was now Operations Manager & Mars’ Team Leader. Frederick thanks them for their trust in Mealy International as demonstrated by their most recent contracts. Kendal thanked Frederick and Julio and stated that their trust is confirmed with Chen’s daily activities at CERN’s. He also stated that they will be providing a ‘facility contract’ in which Mealy International becomes the sole supply source and all their other suppliers will report to them and more specifically Chen. We are recommending that she move to my recent office, which is larger and more able to support her expanded efforts. When our Installation Team are here Friday, we will have them move her equipment to support her from that office. They reviewed the upcoming work and their plan to support the additional incoming supplies. Frederick stated that Julio had another of his epiphanies on the way here this morning. Julio why don’t you pass along your thoughts while Chen and I meet for a few minutes, as they stepped out of Kendal’s office. Frederick congratulated her and told her that her work had not gone unnoticed! He stated that she will likely need an assistant as Mealy has even larger plans for her in the coming months. Thank you, dear friend! She hugged him with joy! Chen, will you be so kind to drive us back to the hanger?

On the way back to the hanger, Julio floated is idea of her becoming the Manager of their Swiss hanger and the CERN’s Center, while Frederick elected to add in Switzerland Manager, in charge of the GEN IV OS NSS installation. Now, please understand that we will be adding staff for you to direct in your very precise way of doing things. I’m not sure that you understand what CERN’s new contract covers, to be precise, everything that enters that facility occurs under your direction and control. That means that you will need to Manage the hanger as those supplies will come here first, inventoried and released to CERN’s, precisely what you are doing now with the MARS’ Project. Plus, the Swiss Government project is much the same. Does that help, Frederick asked? Chen smiled widely, yes it helps greatly! But I want the current FBO Manager! Frederick asked her if she wanted her to stay or become a Mealy employee? I want her to be an employee. Consider it done, Frederick stated. Now, please do not spread this information as we need to make it happen first, yes! I understand Chen stated.

As they entered the hanger, Julio noted that Chen was viewing the place as if it was hers’ and what she needed to do to be ready for the incoming work! The FBO Manager greeted them and asked if they would like a lite snack, Frederick checked the time and stated yes. He then asked if she would join them for lunch as they wished to talk with her. As they entered the room Julio asked when he was planning on passing this by Priscilla? Frederick smiled, what you think this was my idea? They both smiled and enjoyed the moment. Chen met them at the table as Frederick covered what was about to unfold. A few moments later Janet joined them as Frederick thanked her for the excellent care, she provided Mealy’s staff and that Mealy was planning major changes that will result in increased activities at this hanger. Chen has told us of your dedication to support her and her work and stated she wanted you to be part of Mealy’s expansion here. Now, I know that you are under-contact with the FBO, so we never had this discussion, okay? Janet answered yes. I’m going to let Chen tell you of the vast increase in work coming to this hanger. But we want to step ahead of all that and assure that you are willing to become a member of Mealy and our plans for this hanger? She started with, thank you Sir’s as she looked at both of them and smiled at Chen. Clearly, I’m under-contract with the FBO and I must abide by that contract. Frederick smiled and retrieved a copy of her contract from his case and showed her the contract and then at the bottom of the contract where it stated: Prepared by Mealy International Group. He then opened the contract and stepped section by section, noted those areas that affect what they are proposing to her. She looked at Frederick with wide eyes. So, I can join Mealy? Frederick said yes and smiled? Now before you commit yourself, as he reached back into his case, he pulled another contract, this one had Mealy International across the top and her name on it. As before, he stepped page by page to the last page. Janet stated yes, she is very interested. Frederick took out a pen and prior to signing it reminder her that she is still under-contract with the FBO and that this contract does not begin until the first of July 2021 and that our Human Resources Department needs to meet with you, as does our Head of Security. After they have meet with you, I will be contacting the FBO. With great hope, that will be prior to the first of June. Janet signed and excused herself asking if Chen would meet with her before she returned to CERN’s.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Once Janet had left the room while closing the door behind her. Frederick reached into his case and brought out another contract, this one with Chen’s name on it. I’m sorry, Chen, but we wanted to provide this to you a bit earlier, but the Morning just continued to fill. As he opened the contract, she saw the titled: Manger, Mealy International, Switzerland. As before he stepped thru the contract with her, spending several minutes on the compensation and benefits page, then the signature page. Prior to letting her sign, he noted that the contract begins on the first of June 2021. She lifted the pen and signed that hugged each of them, whereas they signed the document. They finished lunch and Chen went to notify Janet that her Partners’ are ready to leave, yes? Yes, Chen and thank-you dear lady, we are so very proud of you! She smiled as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Frederick reached down and pulled out a Bottle of Julio’s favorite Admiral’s Grade Rum and smiled! Both Priscilla and I wanted you to maximize your time with your bride-to-be and elected to allow both of you that time together! Hence, the appearance of keeping you out of decisions. I’m guessing, your, not complaining, correct? The smile on Julio’s face was all the answer, he needed. Janet announced that their aircraft was reading for boarding. Once in Amsterdam, Priscilla and Frederick left for dinner as Julio and Mary left for her apartment.

Well, Priscilla asked? Frederick stated, you’re not going to believe what Julio hypothesized on the way to Switzerland this morning! Time Travel based on Harmonics! He had a room filled with true science nerds back on their tailfeathers. Priscilla’s smiled as she considers the premise. I think he’s onto something as she continued to smile. Frederick stated, are you sure you two are not related somehow? Priscilla looked at Frederick, well of course we are, I’m his Godmother! Anything else happen? Well, he had put together our plan for Chen before we exited the aircraft. Frederick then pulled the ‘full facility’ contract and past it to her, the great news and bad news is that Mealy will soon be their single supply source, starting the first of July! Chen going to need at least one individual that has fully knowledge of our management system technology. You mean like Kwamie in our Amsterdam Finance group? Yes! She will be perfect and she speaks German! I spoke with her this early afternoon and she has family near the airport. I will have her fly down Monday morning. I called Kendal this afternoon, as well, and stated that Chen will need an assistant to support her work. He will have Kwamie’s access pass available Monday when she and Chen arrive. I than text Chen. So, why do you keep me around? Someone needs to know how to make these things work as she lifter her phone. They smiled and sipped their drinks. Not to be insensitive, but what if they have eggs, this season? Priscilla stated, they’re both Roman Catholic and according to her, she is too busy this season to be brooding.

Mid-morning in Amsterdam, Fredericks phone showed Beak’s ID, he answered, how can I help you Beak. I’m at our client near Frankfurt airport and their server suffered a hack attack minutes prior to our arrival. A quick review tells me that it was hit by a Mealy, Gen IV, O/S unit, but one that had been detuned from what I’m seeing. Frederick asked Beak to check the impedance level of the capacitors, first on board #1, near the chasse ground connection, second on board #2 same location and the third on board #4 same location. Sir, while my staff are obtaining those readings, I have a spare quad core processor, plus an extra power supply, or I have a used single core processor. Thanks, Beak stated to his staff, okay Sir, the first read-out board #1 is 2.677, second read-out board #2 is 3.788 and the third read-out board #4 is 3.232. One moment Frederick stated. The fingerprint is the Phoenix’s server! Beak, what is your read on the Client? They are concerned about being down as they have just received new build data file over-night. Use, but double check, the single core processer and all ground points, as that will let you get them online sooner. I’m going to send you a new set of setting for this server, by text. Let me know, when you have them running. Take your time, please! Thank you, Beak, bye! Frederick double checked the fingerprint, no question that the attack originated at Phoenix IT Lab!

Frederick, what’s wrong? Check who is operating your server General, as about an hour ago it attached one of our German client’s server. I’ll call the MP’s and have them meet me at the Lab. I assure you, I’m not aware of this, my friend. I will call you as soon as I have firm intel, bye. Priscilla was entering his office and seeing the look on her friend’s face she asked, ‘what’s wrong.’ Frederick told her about Beak’s call and his call to the General. He looked at Priscilla and said: I need to provide an ADMIN lock-out on the attack feature! Priscilla knew that Julio had come-up behind her as he was exuding ‘Happy Amazon’ aroma! Well, Julio what do you think, she said without turning? Likely going to need two levels: Client /ownership level and then a full lock-out by ADMIN as part of on-site and remote access, with a lock-key. Likely someplace around code line 78387. Frederick just smiled, while he shook his head slowly and texted Beak the settings. He opened the GEN IV O/S software and went to code line 78370 and started looking for the correct place to insert the revisions, as he approached code line 78385, he looked ahead and...

Chen had just completed this morning’s 747 inventory and was compiling it on her laptop. When she entered the hanger, Janet met her with several boxes on a cart, stating they were for the CERN’s server repair, but that this one is for her CERN’s office. The documents stated it’s for this Friday’s work to be completed by the Installation Team. I guessing they will be fairly near their normal time, yes? Chen stated that is what I’m hearing. Janet stated that she wanted to thank Chen again for recommending her. In her normal, to the point, statements, she told Janet, that she had earned it and that Mealy International is an organization that reward’s excellence. On Monday, I’m told that our Kwamie is coming from our Amsterdam Hanger to set-up the software for the CERN’s complex. Although we are weeks before we will likely need to place inventory in the hanger, I want to begin considering shelfing locations. Janet stated that bay three would be a poor choice as a driving rain will push water into that bay and she should consider a robotic system for placement and retrieval. Chen smiled and thanked Janet as she left for CERN’s.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Phoenix’s General called Frederick and told him that they have arrested one of their IT staff that had been ‘playing’ with the technology, at which point, he was informed that he had far exceeded playing and he should continue talking. He then provided Frederick with a Repair /Replace Project name and number, please invoice us! I’m going to lose a couple of tailfeathers on this one Frederick. Do you have any good news for me? Please, double check that your contractor has corrected the problems we found and didn’t cause any new one. If all is well, this Monday, like early afternoon, you ‘could’ be receiving your first set of five servers. Remember that we are still a couple of months before they are operational. Thanks, Frederick!

About an hour prior to the 747’s pre-boarding time, Beak called Frederick and provided a fairly long list of components needed to be replaced, but with good planning, we had them with us. Please send the list to Finance and use the project name and number I just emailed. Sir, you may want to make the cut though a bit more jagged as it looks like a Laser cut the hole in the processer. Good point! I’m assuming the Client is happy. Very happy Sir, as I was able to speed-up the processor a bit and your new settings also helped in that regard. I told him that he should consider a new Mealy server as although refurbished well, hacks like that are hard on everything. He will be speaking with their management group regarding our recommendations. If you have not left, please tell him that we will apply a trade-in credit to their purchase of a new Mealy server up to 18 months from today. Also, I have received a note from Chen that she has received the CERN’s components. Yes Sir, she also copied me as well! She is very good, yes? Yes, she is Beak. In those supplies you will find a major upgrade WIFI unit and two laptops, one is the newest version of the special laptop and the other is Chen’s, which is also upgraded to allow her capacity to access all three servers and additional memory capacity. Please transfer her data, preferences, and bring the older laptops back to Amsterdam. Thank you, you are much appreciated, bye.

Julio met with the IT Manager prior to his leaving for Frankfurt’s hanger and asked him how was it working with Beak and his Team? It was a true joy, Julio. They know what they are doing and truly work as a team. Julio then stated, as you know, we have three confirmed installations and one additional one that has firmed-up nicely. Your opinion on their handling that level of installation. I would have zero concern regarding their ability to handle such work. In fact, they would be better and quicker at it, then the Atlanta IT Lab, as we are more design and custom build oriented.

Chen was thinking about Janet’s recommendation regarding an automated storage /retrieval system as inventory is likely going to vary widely as to when it arrives /leaves and such a system self-defines locations, which saves huge time and vastly reduces loss inventory commonly seen with manual system. She elected to place it in a brief and send it to the Partners with projected costs and savings. Priscilla read Chen’s brief and called a friend /client that supplies such equipment with the consideration that those would likely work well at their main Hangers. She thanked Chen and cc’d her Partners.

Mary entered Priscilla’s office and asked if she had a few minutes regarding a couple of personal questions. Priscilla anticipated her questions, but waited, telling Mary she’s always has time for her. Mary started with the very question that Priscilla guessed she would, Priscilla’s very close relationship with Julio’s family. First Mary, I knew both of his parents from Law school was in their wedding and I’m both Rosa and Julio’s Godmother. When Rosa was feeling her oats, she came to Europe to join Amsterdam Law School and worked as an intern at Yellow-Nape during the Summer, which she is now Dean of Law. Julio, and his Dad had been bumping heads so he joined Yellow-Nape for a Summer internship program and blossomed rapidly. And you my dear, had been looking for a place to re-define yourself after you loss both of your parents to the ravages of Bird Flu. Julio was smitten by you the very first visit he made to South Africa and I’m guessing you likely felt the same. Mary smiled sweetly as she had no control over showing her love of Julio. How are your preparations coming? Mary stated that Rosa is a taskmaster, but to be honest, I seem to be gliding though the assignments. Your family heritage would imply that Law would be a logical fit as both sides of your extended families where all excellent Lawyers. I would recommend that you start working ahead, challenging yourself. Consider not only the case study, viewed in the purity of the Law, but what contributing factors existed in society, business and the political World that surrounded each case study. Simply provide /complete more than is asked. Remember, what you choose supports /clarifies the conclusion you determine.

Sara, received a letter from Australia, some place called Brisbane? The sender, a Princess named Lilly Pilly had included a test document. A quick look at it only added to her interest as it had the appearance of a CERN’s document, but she could not place, which group the document originated. What would cause a CERN’s internal test document to find its way to Australia? As she contemplated the document, it looked like something from the Time Travel group. She considered asking Chen if she recognized the document type. Without knowing the why, she received the document, it would be better to put in front of the Partners’ as the last thing she wanted to do was to allow someone or some group to use her as a spotlight.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Since both Frederick and Julio where in preparation to leave for the US, Sara elected to show Priscilla. She saw Mary leave Priscilla’s office, and asked herself, how did she get Julio? But guessed that she was not the only hen that felt that way! She entered Priscilla’s office and showed her the document and envelop. Priscilla pulled a large sheet of white wrapping paper and placed it on her desk and asked Sara to set the document and envelope in the center of it. She opened her desk and retrieved a magnifying glass and look at the envelope first, under the stamps there was something. She called Security and stated Code Red! The alarm rang as both Frederick and Julio appeared at her door following Security into the room! Protocol required that they leave the Hanger. As they exited the Hanger, Airport Security arrived as did the Bomb Squad. Prior to entering they spoke with Priscilla and she provided what she did and had seen. They placed a call to Netherlands’s Intelligence Agency who sent two Investigative Agents to the Hanger. The 747 was moved to the outer area of the paddock as was the aircraft in the Hanger. Priscilla approached both Frederick and Julio and stated that it was from agent Lilly Pilly and this is not her contact arrangement!

The Investigative Agents and the Bomb Squad enter the Hanger and proceed to Priscilla’s office. The FBO Manager called the tower and stated that their 747 will be delayed and she would be back to them with timing. The Bomb Squad entered the room first and found the document and envelope. They high resolution photographed both items and call for a bomb box. Loaded both items and moved it to the Bomb Squad’s trailer and closed it up. The Investigative Agent asked if Yellow-Nape would run the photos and see if they can identify what was under the stamps. Frederick asked them to follow him as he entered conference room #4. He loaded the photos into the laptop and selected the envelope and zoomed in on the area with the stamps to a point that only that part of a stamp that covered the device was on the screen. He then created a negative view of the screen and could make out the number on the device and ran it against like known device. Hmmm, our friends again. He recommended that they fake the destruction of the device and have their Techs turn the tracking devise off at the range and use the shut-off time to set-off a separate explosion.

Frederick than ran a deep search on the devise, added the address on the envelope, plus ‘ASEAN specialist operative’ as a security and welfare check, and the known locations of our friends in that area. He also scanned the document and ran it against CERN’s TT server documents. That search concluded first with the date the CERN’s test had been run, who requested the test, and who requested the printing of the document. It was printed on Sergio’s printer and it provided the date and time. Frederick printed the full test with cover page and supporting documents. He turned to the Agent and stated that he would recommend that they contact their counterpart’s in Switzerland and add this to their investigation and of course, we were never part of this, as he smiled. The Parrot AP reported that as a result of normal security precautions at the airport, a suspicious package was found and destroyed.

Frederick noted that Lilly Pilly was not in country when the envelope was posted. Simple fingerprinting was of little use resulting from the number of contacts point to point. It’s being handwritten did provided clarity as it defined the individual as from the country of their not so friendly, friends. The stamps also indicated they are been purchased recently as the stamps had only been available for less than three weeks and only limited to four facilities. Frederick ran that information to the confirmed locations with only one near those facilities and that cell had three local recruits and only one from ‘that’ country. The information provided a name, background, known and current activities. The Partner’s agreed to provide the information to the Agent stating they should provide this to the Australia Embassy as information uncovered during their recent investigations. The Agent thanked them and left.

Fredericks, long standing question as to where Sergio's funding was sourced was becoming ever clearer! In addition to his efforts in attempting to target his organization. Lilly Pilly needs to know that her cover had been turned and she should consider eliminating working with anyone she questioned.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the 747 climbed skyward adjusting its heading and join the other aircraft making their way across the North Atlantic toward North America. Julio was resting while also missing Mary. His mind wandered with a question as to why the two organizations and staff have been targeted so often over the last 90 days. All those events had target their facilities and staff around the World. In addition, they all had been linked back to the same Nation State and with a weaker link back to or from CERN’s ‘group’ and Phoenix IT facility. Although Sergio had clearly targeted individuals within their organization, the ongoing effort by that Nation State had existed. Was the beast just striking out blindly at individual targets or was it a defined malice? He began formulating questions that he could entered into the software. Frederick had picked-up on Julio pondering something, as he asked, what’s on your mind Partner? I’m concerned of the building pattern of hits on our organization and staff. We continually have this specific Nation State either fronting or in the background funding the general occurrences. There has been far too many. I think we should place a deep background search and have Priscilla run it by her State Department contact.

Carlos called Julio from Northern Perú. He had just turned over the leader of their current Grant Program for abuse of two underage females to the Peruvian Police. And he was currently headed to Panama to safely provide the students and two adults to the US Embassy. He was looking at eight weeks before their next Grant Program started. He had called Julio and asked if he knew of any of their clients that needed to transport by ship, any cargo? Julio stated that he didn’t, but he would contact Chen that handled such things. Julio asked him what parameters /capacities his ship could handle. Carlos stated on-deck I can place 12 - 53’ container / 6 per layer, 3 wide and 2 in length, 50,000 lbs. Let me get this to Chen. Julio called Chen and passed the information. She stated that the CERN’s group have a large frame segment that is in coastal Texas area that need to be shipped to Amsterdam and there are currently 6 – 53’ containers in Amsterdam that need to go to the Texas costal area. They want them moved ASAP. Julio said, I know that he is likely a day south of Panama and two – three days to Texas coastal area. The timing sounds good Chen said. I need his ship’s documents, insurance and last inspection date and by whom. I will contact CERN’s staff and call you back. Thank you, Julio, stated. Julio called his brother and passed the information and needed documents. Carlos said he is sending it to him and Julio forward it to Chen. Julio provided the two, contact information and bowed-out of the discussion.

While Julio was on the phone, Frederick had placed together a detailed search and released it. He showed the search parameters to Julio and received a ‘thank you’ dear friend. Frederick elected to enlist Julio is finding a way to change the laser like cutting that the current retaliation circuit was creating to something more jagged in appearance. Julio said its obvious, the precision is caused because of the speed is it not? Chopping /spraying the stream would cause it to splash, back-up and slow-down would push that idea aside as it would require placing components physically in the aggressor’s equipment. Or worst would easy tracing it back to us, yes! What if you varied the ‘harmonics’ of electrical stream? Frederick. His first reply was that would provide a wide highway to follow it back to us, but very possible, especially with the speed of the event. That’s well worth pondering Julio. Julio pushed back in his chair and stated, have you ever tested what a naturally occurring, high-speed strike looks like? The last time I saw the aftermath of a lighting-strike, its sharp and when it cuts, makes a fairly smooth-cut, does it not? Good point, Julio. I have a friend that heads a major power grid, I’ll ask him what they see? Hmm, likely worth calling our processor supplier and ask them what a lightning-strike looks like when it finds the processor. Frederick called the processor supplier, while Julio began watching the results from Frederick’s search.

Mary met with Rosa as part of her study program. Rosa stated that she was beyond happy with the work that Mary had completed. Rosa added, clearly someplace along the way, Priscilla, had interceded and challenged you to rachet it-up, which is great as it provides me a means of seeing the depth of your mind and I like what I see! Let’s take this to a more demanding level of cases. Let’s take-on landmark cases at the US Supreme Court level. What do you think Mary? I very open to that, Rosa. There is no-question, that I want the challenge, as I have fallen in Love with an individual whose mind seems a dozen steps in front of him. Rosa smiled widely, as Mary had just closed a circle of thoughts she had puzzled over regarding Julio for years. Your employer has a love for extremely talented individuals, so let’s take this up as high as you’re willing to go! Let’s start with late 1800’s early 1900’s looking at government vs business cases.

Carlos was beyond happy as Chen had just filled his eight weeks with trips between Coastal Texas and Amsterdam! He had already spoken to the marina that has the first load and that structural unit fits with easy on his deck and Chen had found six additional 53’ containers in Amsterdam also headed for coastal Texas. Chen stated there are two possible three additional structural units near identical to the first one. It seems that the extended cannal blockage has resulted in a vast number of containers that need to be moved. Carlos calculated his speed to torque load and adjusted the propellers’ cut that increased the ship’s speed. Flat seas and near empty, additional costs, pennies per day. He called the US Embassy in Panama and they cleared him for fast transit within the cannel zone so that they could transfer America citizens’ off-ship during the day tomorrow, he smiled happily as he provided their Passport numbers.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Sara sought out Priscilla as she was heartbroken that she had not seen the envelope as a danger. Priscilla told her that we learn by experiencing life and she had found that life is filled with much the same, day after day. Its what doesn’t fit that scenario that our attention should be focused on. With the mail that commonly crosses our desks, how common is a piece from another region of this World? Or a piece with more than one or two stamp’s? What is out of the normal is what caught my attention. Sara, we are creatures of habit, and believe we live in a World that is without danger, where in fact, danger is always just around the next corner. Add to that we are an organization that have long worked at the edge with Nation States, Rogue Nations and criminal organizations. We need to be guarded as we move though life as it is easy for us to become a target of retaliation. Sadly, your family have experienced this reality firsthand. Your father had been taken by such an event, which disrupted your life and as to safeguard yourself and your mother, you had relocated to Western Europe. Sara responded, I understand what you are saying, but I’m tired of living life always looking over my shoulders. Priscilla asked her what she wanted to do? Sara stated that she didn’t know. Well, that is understandable. When have you spent some time with your mother, Sara? You know that you could work out of our Frankfurt hanger and that would allow you time with her? Sara thanked her and said she would consider that suggestion. Priscilla asked Sara what she was developing for her trip to Australia?

Frederick completed his conversation with their processor supplier who confirmed Julio’s description of a lightning strike. She had stated that unless the processor had a separation plate, the strike commonly lifted from the board mount and pin-holed out of the top of the processor saying it looks like someone had drilled a hole in the processor. The greater and longer the strike the larger the hole. In those rare units that have a separation plate the hole would rise to the plate and splashes out the sides just under the plate. It is also the same patten with a power surge. He turned to Julio and provided what he had learned. Julio stated that should be comforting that you have created a spike that duplicated a natural event. I believe that Beak had voiced a proper concern as something that didn’t look ‘natural,’ but in fact is. It is fairly uncommon for most individuals to have seen the effects of a lightning strike and/or a power surge, which means that questions will arise. Frederick checked the time and texted Beak regarding their findings and thanked him for bringing it to our attention as we had not looked at that effect.

Frederick received a call from the Atlanta Hanger Manager stating that they have been told that resulting from the shutdown of the fuel supply pipeline, the airport fuel supply group states, they need to shift the larger aircraft to areas further inland from Coastal States. She had received a call from KLM that they are also shifting their trans-Atlantic flights to unaffected States further inland. Frederick stated we need to talk with our pilots regarding shifting back to the normal flight plan as Atlanta is facing fuel shortage. Frederick clicked on the intercom and pass along what he learned. The pilots stated they have been flagged of a problem and began calculations regarding routing to Phoenix. If we choose now, we can safely make Phoenix. Frederick stated they should re-route to Phoenix. The co-pilot contacted their mid-Atlantic controller and requested re-route to Phoenix based on fuel issues along coastal US. They received approval for re-routing to Phoenix as the controller stated you got in just ahead of the rush as their panels have begun lighting-up with like requests.

KLM Leasing Manager called Julio regarding the direction their organization had elected to proceed. He then stated that he is unable to hold any specific aircraft 15 days from today. Sad to hear that as we are several more weeks before we have a clear vision of the demand requirement, which as you know defines the aircraft. At our recent meeting, we had been very clear regarding our timeline. You are aware that Delta has just provided an excellent upgrade to their lease program, yes? He stated that he had not heard that Delta was offering a change to their program. Julio pulled the latest offer and provided him with the date received and very ‘general’ details. Julio stated that I believe you are likely under-pressure to close the open programs as a means of avoiding having to match Delta and have been told to make it happen now! I understand the sales approach, but you know that I have always been upfront and straight with KLM. I recommend that you speak with your Management and have them consider doing the same with us. Thank you, bye. The lease manager cringed at having to regain the trust of Julio. These are multimillion dollar agreements and he knew the dangers of using this sales approach with well informed clients and Julio is just such a client. They had been assigned a new VP of Sales /Lease and he was out to make a name for himself. When he called his VP, the manager was not kind and stated that the VP’s approach may have cost us the 787 lease, but also the two 747’s as well. While Julio looked closer at the Delta lease agreement that included both the 787 and possible two, plus two ‘new’ series 747’s. The costing had clear advantages, but the maintenance and pilot training section was far more costly. He would have the Contract staff review the Delta document in detail.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Frederick called his friend at Phoenix IT lab and let him know that they have re-routed to Phoenix resulting from the issue with the fuel pipeline shutdown and would he like them to stop by? The General was elated and stated he would have a couple of SUV’ s at their hanger to pick them up. Frederick provided an estimated arrival time and they ended their call on a very happy note.

The pilots were keeping a close eye on the weather that now was moving over their planned path. Ahead of them where two Delta flights, a 787 leading, followed by a 777 and then, themselves. The copilot added the vertical weather screen to the center display and was taken back by the overall height of storm cell as the 787 entered it. The copilot exclaimed ‘good God’ as the 787 pixilated into a line dropping over 8000’ He alerted the pilot to change to course to 315 West, NOW, while selecting the seatbelt lights, then contacted the Kansas City Control notifying them of their emergence course correction, as he saw the 777 enter the same cell and pixilated into a line dropping over 9000’ He noted the two aircraft following them make the same course correction they had. The pilot was listening to the pilots in front of them near screaming requests for emergency landings. As they passed that cell to the East of them, they request course correction, returning to their original destination. The pilot asked the copilot to assure that those screen shots be saved as they had a ton of paperwork ahead of them and the screen shots displaying what happened will save at least a couple of pages. He then excused himself to go back and let the owners’ know what had happened.

Frederick noticed the pilot exit the cockpit and head their way. The pilot started with I’m very sorry that we had not let you know sooner of our major course correction, but sadly we had but seconds to respond. We had to evade a storm cell that had dropped the two aircraft in front of us by over 8000.’ Frederick stated that our clients will be very happy that we didn’t scratch any of their expensive product. Thank you, we appreciate your skills. The pilot stated, if you would like we can play back what we had seen. Both Frederick and Julio joined the pilot as he returned to the cockpit. The copilot replayed the vertical weather screen for that period of time. This was also the first time that the pilot has seen it in detail as he was reacting to the directions of the copilot. The drop in elevation of the two aircraft was breathtaking! Frederick asked if they are, okay? The pilot stated that he knew they had both landed safely but unaware of whether there were injuries onboard. Julio’s phone showed Leonard with Boeing was calling him. Hello Leonard, I’m guessing you’re calling regarding our avoidance of the storm cell and yes, we have it on the hard drive. Leonard followed with, thank you, Julio. Can I speak to your pilots, please? Let me ask them. Gentlemen, my Boeing contact would love to speak with you. He handed his phone to the pilot, who started the conversation with, yes Sir.

Their aircraft had followed instruction to Phoenix and had been handed-off to the Phoenix controller and approved for landing. The co-pilot announced they have received approval for landing at Phoenix and to prepare for landing. The 747 made yet another near perfect landing at Phoenix and was working its way to the Phoenix hanger, while the General’s SUV’s arrived at the hanger. Frederick and Julio entered the hanger as the FBO Manager approached them, stating, you likely know that we will remove the shipment from Europe for this facility and we have a 68% load for the trip to Atlanta. We can fuel the aircraft to capacity or just for this flight, plus normal safety margins. That said, if the pipeline is turned back on today, it will be days before the South East Coastal area is operating normally. Frederick stated that she should contact the Atlanta Hanger Manager and have them advice based on what is happening there. After all, they will know what volume they will need for its flight to Europe. The hanger Manager then asked if they would be back prior to scheduled boarding time? Frederick responded with a yes, that is our goal. We will call if there are any changes.

Frederick and Julio exited the hanger and loaded into the waiting SUV’s. To their happy surprise they are met by the General. As the SUV’s began the trip to the Phoenix IT lab and after their friendly hello’s, the General stated that sadly, they are going to see new staff at the IT Lab. After your call Frederick, we had arrested one of the staff members. After the MP’s explained the charges against him, he began talking his head-off and ended up ratting the full team out including the manage. I was promised that they had all past a full background, but in fact it was little more than their enlistment background check. With good luck they didn’t have the time to call anyone or to damage the server. We did find another ‘hotwire.’ I ordered a safe shutdown to the server and I was about to call you when you called. I cannot tell you how happy I am you had diverted to Phoenix my friends. The good news is I was able to save my tailfeathers and you guys are here!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
After inspecting the Phoenix server, Julio confirmed that the seals had been broken and the alarm wire defeated. He also noted the additional ‘hotwire’ connected to the server and an additional facility connection that had not been part of the installation. Prior to starting the server, Julio turned on the tracker software on his laptop and then connected that wire to his laptop. It’s normal three or so minutes passed before he had a name and address. He wrote it down and handed it to the General, who called it into the MP’s. Julio elected to run a reverse search and found himself within someone’s laptop. He motioned to Frederick who looked at Julio’s laptop and said, take care good friend, you do not want them to know you’re in! To all appearances the laptop was sitting with no activities with the screen status as sleep. He looked at the General and asked permission to download the laptop hard drive but not the application or O/S software, the General agreed and contacted the MP’s and requested a search warrant. Julio created a block in his laptop hard drive and began a very selective download. A very long ten minutes past and he had downloaded the data with the exception of the application and O/S software, but he did include a custom app he found. He completed a finite wipe as he backed out of the laptop and closed the connection. Frederick disconnected the ‘hotwire’. The General asked, well, what have we got? I don’t know Julio said. I do not do this for a living so, all I can say is I got stuff. Call the MP’s and ask what they would like to do with the data as at this point it is untouched and I’m guessing they have a staffer that is an expert at reviewing data.

A very short five minutes had past when the crime investigator MP arrived and reviewed the process that Julio had followed, the software used and the permission process. She then connected her laptop to Julio’s and asked him to download the data block from his laptop. She asked Julio to maintain the data until she assured herself, she had everything. She opened the block and began to inspect the information collected. She than called the MP’s at the target location and told them to secure the laptop as it has data specific to the crime! Ten additional minutes and she told Julio that he could do whatever he wanted as she had a clean copy and they have the laptop. Julio looked at Frederick and he smiled in agreement as Julio set Mealy’s search software upon the data block. They had a true treasure trove of information as the software began cross-referencing the block against its vast database. They were shocked at the cross-references that were show-up. The number of connections to past searches was amazing. Whomever this is, s/he clearly exists far up the food chain.

Frederick recommended that he call Samuel, ASAP. Julio made the call. Samuel answer with a: Is this the famous Julio? Aaa, only if this is the famous Samuel, close friend of Priscilla? Samuel than stated that you must have something important Julio! Julio reviewed what they had! Samuel asked where are you right now? When will you be back to your Phoenix hanger? About an hour Julio stated: Lock this stuff-up and it goes no further than the facility MP’s, the General and the both of you, got it! Yes, Sir, Julio stated. Samuel then congratulated Julio on his engagement to Mary, bye. Julio provided the information from his call to the General. They agreed to sit on this information until they contact us. Frederick began a safe restart of the server, while the facility MP followed the ‘hotwire’ back to a desk near the server and then into a WIFI unit. Julio checked the WIFI unit and then checked its working radius, he than scanned for the device(s) connected to it. He and the facility MP went looking for it. The facility MP entered the office of the System Supervisor, where the facility MP arrested and wing cuffed him. Julio had backed away, out of the view of the individual, while the General exchanged places with Julio. Once he was removed, Julio stood outside the office and scanned it for devices, it noted four, a camera, a motion detector, a pod unit and another one that he could not identify. He showed the General and point out where each device was at. He stated that the fourth device could be many things and based on the professional installation, I’m guessing it is dangerous. I would recommend that you have your Bomb Squad determine its status.

With the Server up and running, Frederick loaded the newest version of the O/S with the lock-out system in place, plus the upgraded system detect when the server cover is removed and if connects are added or removed. The General stated how sorry he was regarding the attack on their Client and hoped that they are up and running. Julio stated that based on the reaction of their contact at the State Department that you got one really bad guy out in the investigator’s MP SUV. The General looked at Julio, I heard him congratulate you on your engagement, yes! Julio said, yes, it’s only been a few days and the word is just starting to get out. Well, congratulations, Julio! Oh, look at the time, lets do a fast walk though of the placement of the new server system and get you folks on your way. After the inspection and many smiles, they returned to the front of the building and began climbing into the SUV’s, the investigator MP asked if she could come along with them to the hanger to meet the individuals that will be inspecting the software so that I know what to look for in the future. Frederick said, I am guessing you can use one of the General’s SUV as it appears yours had taken the individual away. The General motioned her in and they left for the airport.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Upon their arrival at the hanger, they saw the Agents waiting for them. Frederick stated that the Agents should follow them into hanger and then into conference room 2, closing the door as they entered. Introduction occurred while Julio opened his laptop to download the block and the search results from the Mealy search software. The agent provided an external hard drive. Julio quickly ran a scan of the hard drive and found it just what they stated it was. He formatted it and began the download as the agents watched. A bit more than 10 minutes later he verified the data on the external hard drive and then turned it over to the agent. They smiled and said, you will be hearing from our office and left quickly. Near moments later, they heard the call for their boarding their aircraft. They smiled and stated their goodbyes. Once they had lifted-off and had climbed to FL 280. Julio asked Frederick the question that he knew that Julio had been holding for a very long time: How deeply is Samuel wired into the corporations? Near, but not 100% and to our knowledge he has been highly selective on its use and who beyond himself knows. Julio opened his laptop and selected the Mealy search data and showed it to Frederick, who smiled and stated, I believe we are able to answer your questions regarding our friend, yes?

Frederick went forward to speak to the pilots, while Julio continued to dig into the data cash. Upon completing the searches, Julio elected to determine the history of the data defining when each segment had been created, updated, interacted with and most importantly forwarded /downloads! Julio was shocked that the only time that this data had been forwarded was his download from the laptop. Julio puzzled over this individual, could s/he be a lone wolf or a hired agent because there was zero evident of linkage with a higharcy. He elected to develop a profile of the individual using the data in the block. According to the log, this individual was acting alone regarding this operation at least to this point. The communication log was limited, but the majority was received with only a few sent items. Those appeared to be work logs as if for a payroll organization. A quick check of the ‘sent to’ and he confirmed that to be the case. Only one sent item puzzled him! He elected to run seven different word search programs, targeting it. While sending the General the list of individuals that are receiving payroll check as the list was larger than the number of individuals arrest to date. In reviewing the received items, contained an equal number of worklog requests, plus a remined for each. Much of the balance had been junk and separately three items with the same odd language used in the sent item. He added them to the same evaluation as the sent item. The profile program completed and Julio closed his laptop and head forward to show Frederick.

Frederick opened the cockpit as Julio was about to knock on the door. Well, perfect timing Julio, our Pilots were about to show… Julio stopped him and showed him the profile the software had defined. Frederick stated he would call the General now. As he turned back to the Pilots, we’ll be back with you shortly as he closed the door and headed back with Julio. Julio updated him on his other findings as Frederick heard his friend answer with; what you have for me. Frederick asked who he was with! The General stated just my agents and the MP gal. Frederick provided him with the profile Julio had found and he heard the General say, I’ll be back with you, bye. He asked his drivers to find a safe place to stop. He turned to the female Investigator, who had been watching the world go by, and asked her to excuse him as he needed to drop a load. As he exited the SUV, he signaled the passenger agent to join him as he closed his door. He told the agent to draw his 38 revolver and arrest the MP. The MP drew her 38 and shot first just missing the agent, His shot hit her solid in the right shoulder, which caused her to drop her 38. The driver had exited the SUV and dragged the MP out her door and wing cuffed her. He then called for a Military E unit. The General asked her if she would like to talk? She spate at him. He said, big mistake missy, as he placed his craw against her wound and began applying ever increasing pressure. The Driver started his video and recorded her statement. An additional fifteen individuals had been arrested later that afternoon, of which one was the owner of the laptop.

Julio and Frederick returned to their seats after their discussions with the Pilots. What they had provided regarding Boeing’s use of their special laptop and their fuel burn convinced Julio that the offer made by Boeing was well worth their signing an agreement. And, as Julio considered the advantages between KLM and Delta, he also saw a leverage with KLM that would be well worth considering as well. He sent an email to his Contract Law Lab recommended a review of law specific to client owned systems on Leasers’ property regarding ‘intelligent property’ ownership.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Late in their flight to Atlanta, Frederick and Julio conferenced with Priscilla as the three had so very much to catch-up on. Priscilla stated that Samuel had called just before this call and provided an update and I understand that my guys had spoken with him just before he called me with your updates. What a mess Phoenix is and Frederick, I think you need to determine just how much we have lost to our evil friends, as I have to believe that it is more than we believe. I know that from a hardware side you have vasty upgraded what Phoenix has, but what about the software my friend. Frederick stated that he had been concerned with what we had set in place and the likelihood of this kind of problem continuing at Phoenix. Although there are several nuggets within the software it requires a road map to connect them. In short, if not ran on a Mealy new generation server it will target itself. But, I agree, and the IT staff and I will review everything and make adjustments as we see opportunities. I will call my friendly General and tell him that the recent events required us to build far more safeguards to vastly limit user, insiders and others digging and altering either or both the Hardware and Software.

Julio stated that we need to be very careful regarding the information we found. I have ‘with caution’ selectively and vastly reduced what is on my computer as I believe that there is a chance that we have a ‘Trojan Horse’ on our hands, as it appears just to clean and with far too much detail for its size, to be real /safe. Frederick, will you pass that along to your good friend as they really need to proceed with care. And, whoever speaks with Samuel next needs to pass the same along to him.

Julio, I need to call heavily on you and place a huge burden on your shoulders, as I need you to fly back to Europe on this evenings flight to Switzerland to catch-up with our install /repair /refurbish team. Chen has a want for a Mealy contract with the CERN’s management group that has a single view of the facility and Mealy’s responsibilities clearly defined. The CERN’s manager group are open to such a document. Now, if you want to bring one or your full Contract team, that’s your choice. Julio stated that they are really busy at the moment, but I should be able to pull one and that should not greatly slow down their current projects.

Julio, we have received a request from Sweden for our system and I’m asking that you handle that ‘introduction.’ Much to ask, but well within your abilities as their system is about the size of the Phoenix system. The plan is for you to meet with them at our Sweden hanger, Monday Morning. Now, to sweeten this and at the same time, provide you strong support, Mary will be accompanying you. You will finish-up you’re meeting in Switzerland, fly back with the “A” Team. You, Mary and I will have dinner and the both of you will fly to Sweden Saturday morning and stay in old town Stockholm for the weekend and meeting the Swedish delegation, Monday Morning at our Sweden hanger. If you agree to all of this, Mary and you will fly to Michigan so that she can meet your Parents! Problems? Julio said: None! Samuel states that the document set for Sweden will arrive at our Atlanta Hanger before you get there this afternoon. Also, Beak has asked for a few more items for Chen’s office to increase the security of the office as there will be two of them and he felt it needed more. I continue to like him more every week!

Sara had finish a mid-day meal at the FBO’s Cafeteria and was just entering the Hanger area when she saw Rickeybird making his was to the stairway. With just a couple of steps she placed herself in front of him and lowered her head to near his and asked if his dice game had been successful? Rickeybird stated, the dice have always been kind to him, but better than normal of late. I hear they may send you to Phoenix again and I’m guessing you could use some walking around money. Rickeybird said, one can always use walking around money. Sara said, same place near 21:00 hours dark, a pink envelope. Kisses sweet one, bye. Her quick turn placed Rickeybird into the passing of her perfumed tailfeathers as she smiled back at him. Undeterred, he continues to and, then up the stairway. Several steps more had him in Priscilla’s office. She waved him in and stated, Well? Tonight at 21:00 hours dark. Thank you! Your answer regarding returning to Phoenix? Rickeybird asked, when? Your choice Rickey. He stated, on next week’s returning flight Tuesday. Works for me Priscilla said. Rickeybird added, and as you had guessed correctly, she slipped that information. Priscilla smiled and said, thanks, bye.

Carlos was nearing his destination on the Southern Coastal Texas as he called Harbor Control and requested a Pilot as he slowed prior to entering the harbor zone. Within 30 minutes the Pilot was onboard and guiding the Southern Ranger to the Marina’s loading Yard that had the Frame Structure for CERN’s. As they were guided along side the Marina outer wall Carlos was not happy to see the Frame covered with at least twelve welders. The Pilot left the Helm and headed for his transfer craft. After his crew completed setting the ship, Carlos met the Marina owner, who stated that he was sorry, but when he heard that He was in fact transporting the Frame, he knew Carlos wouldn’t accept the Frame as requested by the Past group. He promised Carlos that he would have the Frame fully welded and painted prior to darkest and loaded prior to 1:00 hours early. Carlos called one of his crew and they began the inspection of the Frame. They found six braces missing and a dozen missing drilled holes. More staff arrived and Carlos went to meet with the Marina owner. You’re telling me that the prior folks would except that? They wanted low cost, plus a kick-back!

Carlos called Chen and provided her an update on what he had found and that the work will be completed to specification and he will be underway prior to daylight. I will obtain the documents and agreements that they had worked from. Chen, I have worked with this group before and they had always met my standards. I believe that someone was shifting /skimming money at CERN’s.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the Southern Ranger left the Harbor Zone with a happy and well cared for Pilot, now headed for Harbor Control, and a well-placed CERN’s Frame onboard. He adjusted the engine RPM’s up and adjusted the pitch of the propellers as the Ranger built speed. He was also happy as he was able to take-on a full load of fuel and provisions. His friend had well informed him regarding past CERN’s individuals and was very kind in providing copies of the documents and his required kickbacks to the CERN’s contact individual as he had read and head was a guy named Sergio. He checked the marine weather and saw the developing low pressure still far east of the Southern Islands. He wanted to run with the Gulf Stream up the East Coast and then East across the Atlantic. He checked his fuel flow rate and elected to increase the ship’s speed to set him in front and ahead of the developing storm. Chen’s stated that she planned on meeting him when he arrived in Amsterdam Harbor. He smiled at the document packet he received from her with everything he needed. She had also arranged for the ship to be off-loaded and loaded at the same dock. As he was reviewing the well-prepared document set, he found another set of documents that defined a 760’ container /transport, PanImax vessel about 7 years old that has been in drydock for the last 4 years, Crude Oil /Diesel engine, Volvo style pod drive system, with ship drawings and certifications. Owner: CERN Group, Switzerland. He noted that Chen’s had requested a detailed survey, he checked what group was contracted and smiled. When in Harbor, she asked, if the both of them could review the ship as she was asked to make a determination of use or sale.

The morning Sun was just rising as the 747 prepared for landing at the Swiss Airport as the co-pilot announced they had been approved, and please prepare for landing. As the aircraft was well into shutdown, Julio knocked and entered the cockpit and asked what their fuel usage had been. Sir, we received adjustment request from Boeing and we did well on this crossing. Julio could hear the cargo crews begin removing the cargo and the portable stairway arrival. It will likely be a couple of weeks before I’m onboard again, so let’s have a discussion then regarding Boeing’s following the flights and your honest opinions, the pilots agreed and wished him well in his travels. As he exited the aircraft, he saw Chen busy keeping track of the cargo as it was off-loaded and providing direction as to their locations. She saw Julio exit the aircraft and met him at the bottom. Chen stated that Carlos should be in Amsterdam harbor Monday night, I understand that you will miss him, so very sorry, Sir. You should go inside Sir, as it is cold this early morning. Julio smiled and agreed with her. As he walked to the hanger, he saw a US style minivan park in front of the hanger entry as hanger staff removed the third-row seating and began loading the cartons for today’s work, plus, the boxes that had come across the pond with him. She had numbered each of them, which defined placement. He smiled as what he saw was a well-run transfer. He would want to listen well as to what Chen wanted as part of the new Contract.

While Julio was enjoying a morning meal, he heard the King Air 350i arrive and he looked forward to meeting his friend as it had been far too long! As Beak and his Team entered the FBO cafeteria, Julio stood and extended his wings. The Friends happily hugged each other. My friend, I have been missing you, so long. Julio agreed with Beak and sent him off to obtain a morning meal. Beak drove the conversation with how happy he and his partner have been working with Yellow-Nape! You know, we have a new, one year contract, we are very happy my friend. And we even are likely our new friend here. We have been hard on him, but he learns fast, works hard and we may just keep him around! Smiles and laughter spread around the table. Beak saw Chen enter the hanger, and he turned to Julio, this one will own this place soon, she is very good my friend. I agree with you my friend as she will help me with a new Contract with the CERN’s group today. I agree, she will soon own this place, Julio smiled with his friend. You saw the product I requested for her new office, she deserves to be safe, yes? Yes, she does my Friend. Julio, I hear you have a beautiful hen that loves you deeply. She has chosen well my friend. Julio smiled and said, I am clearly marring above myself! Beak smiled widely. In the background they heard the King Air begin its start-up procedure. Beak turned to Julio; they use the aircraft wisely my friend.

Chen gathered the guys, then they headed for the CERN’s facility. Julio said he will ride with Chen as they need to talk about the Contract and I will be returning to Amsterdam with you this afternoon. At the CERN’s facility, Chen turned toward the front of the facility as they will be meeting with the CERN’s Management Team. Julio had developed several pages that Chen stated she must have to provide excellent support for the facility. They entered the building and checked in with Security. Julio was using his well-groomed mind to define the real and perceived security that was in place and made several notes. Chen had elected to observe Julio as she had heard that he rarely misses anything. A staffer led them to the conference room, which was designed to impress. He had continued to observe right into the conference room. The quick summation, what they have is very weak.

The CERN’s Managers entered the room with introductions and business cards exchanged. Once seated, the Team leader started with how happy they are with the effort that Chen’s has brought to their group and how poorly they had been treated by Sergio. They found moneys and had become tried of suffered seriously flawed product supplied had slowed their programs across all segments. As part of the Contracts provided earlier, thank you for agreeing to work with them. Chen has showed us where the Contracts would not allow her to provide us the support that we needed. Julio turned to Chen and asked if there was any part of the existing Contracts, she would want? Chen looked a Julio and said, Sir, they are junk and where it limits us, it also seriously empowers us to provide junk at very high costs! Julio noted the jaw drop on the other side of the table. What kind of Contract would you like to see Chen? I want a Mealy base Contract in which both parties are treated fairly with defined responsibilities of both parties and as I have heard you say, Sir, a win /win for both parties. Julio looked across the table only to be met with more dropped jams. Julio than stated, Gentlemen, what would you like to have in this Contract? After a long silent couple of minutes, the Team leader said, we want what she said. Our goal is simple, we want, what we need, when we need it, at a fair cost. Julio said, thank you, for your clarity gentlemen. I believe what will please you is that you want and deserve to be treated like a Mealy International Client. Because what you have been seeing from Chen is what we strive to provide every one of our clients receive, okay, you have Chen and she is yet another step above.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio brought his case up and removed a base Mealy agreement and provided it to the Team leader, stood and he started on page one and moved page by page into the agreement. As he finished on the last page, he looked up and asked if this is something we can work from? The Team leader asked; this is your base agreement? Yes Sir, it is? As he turned to his fellow managers and asked what their opinions. One of the manages said I could see adding may a couple of things, maybe. Julio interjected with, Gentlemen, I asked Clen what she ‘wanted’ and I have a bit more than three pages, would you like to hear her list. They agreed. Julio brought out his notes and sat. He started with “She Wants:” As he finished her list, Chen and Julio were faced with silences. A couple of minutes past as Chen wonder how Julio kept so silence. The Team leader said, if that is what she wants, that is what we want, nothing more nothing less. Gentlemen, let me see what I can put together, in the meantime, if you can have a discussion with Chen to review what has been presented, I will start. Julio opened-up his new laptop and began section by section moving Chen’s wants into contract language. As he crafted the agreement, her list allowed him access to her mind; what is important and what is not in allowing this to be successful. As he completed, he looked up and asked are there any clarification or additions. The Team leading stated that they had one. And with a huge smile he said. If she is not happy, we are not happy! That brought smiles around the table. Julio asked if there was a printer in the room. They powered it up and Julio looked for its signature and linked with it. Chen assured that it had plenty of paper. Julio printed seven copies. After the first one completed, he took it to the table while Chen kept track of the printer. He started the review. As he finished the last page, he asked if there were any questions. Chen brought the other sets to the table and placed them with the signature page open. It was the first time that she noted her name and title was listed on the signature page. After everyone signed, she made sure everyone had their own copy. She placed Julio’s and her copy in his case.

Kendal entered the room and was met with a room of smiles. He was told that they have a wonderful agreement with Mealy International and that Chen is heading it up and they are happy! Kendal began moving them to Chen’s new office. On the way there, they were met by staffer, after staffer exclaiming how happy they are with the new server! As they approached, they could see that Beak and his group are busy finishing the installations and just started verifying that everything was operational. Julio asked Beak if he had a moment to explain the additional features he requested as part of Chen’s office. As he finished, they looked at each other and stated that this room has better security then our facility does. Julio stated, that’s true, and when Beak gets ahead of his schedule, Chen plan’s to request that he return to look at the security you have and what can be vastly improved.

Kendal picked up on Chen’s signal that they need to move along. Kendal and the CERN’s Manager headed-off for Kendal’s office and Beak reviewed Chen’s new laptop with all her that ha all her data and preferences are in place. He also noted the Icons for all three servers and remined her that if she has all three open, it will slow her laptop and to be aware of that fact. He stated that he will speak with Frederick regarding changes that will allow her to work with and between all three of the servers at the same time. He also showed her the Icon for the new Contract for her quick review. He also showed her where the ‘other’ security devices are and what each can and will do for her. She looked at Beak and hugged him and thanked him for thinking of her! She locked her room and they all headed for the exit. Julio again traveled with Chen as he was looking for her comments regarding the Contract and the process. The majority of her comments was how he had worked with the CERN’s Team in building their comfort in the new Contract. Julio first asked if she had hear Yang’s voice in the base document, as he was tasked with writing the base agreement? He then stated, its simple when you place together an honest document that is fair to both parties based on a win /win approach. Being honest with our staff, our vendors and especially our clients simplices everything. But how did you transfer all that I had wrote and what we had been talking about into a document? You will have to ask my parents on that one. I have always been able to remember what I have read and heard. She smiled and said, I’m so happy with the Contract. Thank you!

As they arrived back at the hanger, the hanger crew met them and helped unload the Minivan and Chen’s SUV. Chen hugged each of them and said bye! The Team entered the hanger and headed for the FBO Cafeteria as Julio met with the hanger manager. She stated that the Gulf Stream 280 arrived about an hour ago and our crew is already loading the boxes on-board. Julio asked where the jet had been and she stated that it was in Israel receiving its first full inspection and extensive electronic upgrade to include many of the features that the new 747 has, plus it now has not only European, but also North American equipment and is certified in all territories. It also has the new technology communications for both internal and external use. The pilot said something about a special laptop installation location. He thanked her and headed in the direction the Team was last headed. As he entered, they waved him over. Sorry that I was of zero help guys. Beak broke in and stated that he had made Chen happy and that was 95% of everyone’s goal today! Julio smiled and agreed fully. He gathered a couple of food items and a soda and returned to the table. They where busy putting together today’s visit report. Julio listened to them and it was clear they have become a team. Beak stated that he had a ‘special’ laptop and according to the note, you know where it goes. Julio smiled and said, lets finish-up here first guys.

About 30 minutes later, the hanger manager announced that their aircraft was in finial preparation and they could begin loading at this time. As they left the hanger, they had a bit of excitement as they saw the G-280 waiting for them. Julio turned to Beak and stated that he needs to turn-on the laptop, set the preferences for continuous operation, complete the adjustments and then mounted the same way you mounted Chen in her new office. Except this one sits behind the pilot’s seat. Beak thanked him, then asked, what does it do, please. As Beak stepped in, the pilot moved his seat full forward and stepped out of his way. Beak powered-up the laptop and when into preferences and set it up for continuous operation, plus several other adjustments and slipped it into the dock and stepped out, allowing the pilot to step back into his seat. The ground crew finished their work and confirmed with the pilot they had completed and cleared the pilot to proceed ahead. The G-280 join the short line of aircraft ready for take-off. As the co-pilot eased the jet forward the pilot received clearance for take-off and past that along to the co-pilot, who released the brake as the pilot turned the side wheel, turning the front landing gear. The co-pilot confirmed the aircraft was ready for take-off and accelerated. The G-280 rapidly built speed and quickly, as the pilot noted its speed, he called rotation, the aircraft lifted into the afternoon sky turning to the North / Northwest as they adjusted the settings to take them to Amsterdam. As they cleared FL-280, Julio opened his laptop and found the aircraft’s laptop and connected. He displayed what the laptop was monitoring and past his laptop to Beak. He asked if it was a duplication and Julio said yes, but it can change the parameters of the engines and provide recommendation to the pilot regarding flight parameters all targeting improved fuel economy based on a wide range of measurements and inputs. It also improves communications.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As the G-280 continue on its way to Amsterdam, Julio asked Beak where he was regarding reviewing security upgrades for the Amsterdam Hanger? Beak smile and said, you mean this brief Julio, as he past the finished brief to Julio. Julio smiled and asked if he could review the document? Yes, my friend, it is your copy! Julio quickly scanned the document and smiled widely, Priscilla will be very happy with your review and recommendations, my friend. The group than began the review of the CERN’s Management group’s server work, findings and issues over-come. Beak had his partner, Redvent lead the discussion. It was clear that this server was much closer to crashing than the Time Travel server had been. It also had a ‘hotwire’ and they had tracked it and provided Kendal and the Swiss Police the information. As with the other two, they installed a WIFI unit on the bottom board and placed a new quad core process and the settings provided by Frederick. This server had difficulties obtaining 96% operational status and will have difficulties maintain that level as it ages. The Mealy O/S will help and we set it to report if the server slips below 93%. Julio asked if they had an estimated timeline of the server beginning to slip. Redvent looked at Beak, who motioned him to continue. This Fall Sir, the when, will be based on how heavily it is used. We added two heat sinks, an additional fan, increased the filter size and vent opening. The boards, themselves are failing, we are sorry Sir. This server was also supporting the Time Travel Design Lab (we removed those connections) and the heavy use has weaken the structure of the boards. Julio stated that he will discuss this with the other Partners and Chen, thank you!

The co-pilot announced that they had received landing approval into Amsterdam, please prepare for landing. Beak asked Julio if he was disappointed in them for not fixing the server correctly. Julio looked at his friend and stated, you and your staff honesty completed what is needed to keep the CERN’s server running so that they, with our help, can select the next step and plan properly, in place of a rush when the crash occurred. I thank you and your Team for the excellent work you have and continue to complete! Beak stated that you should note that we also installed a ‘Guillotine’ to save this server from a cyberhacker as it could not withstand even a simple hack. If I hear you my friend, we need to move quickly on a replacement server, yes? Yes, Beak replied. Julio than asked, what if we installed a Mealy server in Chen’s office that acted as an oversight and kept their work off any of the other servers? Beak stated that would reduce the demand because the evaluation /inventory /accounting work that they would be completing tends to place heavy loads on those servers. It is a very good idea, Julio! Julio thanked him and began an email to his fellow Partners and Chen and sent it.

Julio was met by the Hanger Manager who told him that Priscilla would like to see him ASAP. Julio thanked the Team and headed-up the stairway. He knocked as he entered her office. He smiled widely as he said hello to my World of truly Wonderful Ladies as he saw, Priscilla, his Mary and Rosa! But a moment later he saw a flash of green and yellow heading his way rapidly and a moment later he was on the floor with a truly precocious three-year-old, he wrapped his wings around her as they rolled across the floor in laughter as he said; and who are you dear one? She stated with the clarity of youth, I’m Angeline and you’re my favorite Uncle! Well of course I am, Angeline! And you are my favorite and most beloved niece!! He heard Rosa and held-up his wing stating, I’m truly enjoying this moment dear sister as they went for another roll, which ended with him on his back and lifter her with his wings. Angeline, will you let me up as I would love to see you dear! She said No! Pretty Please, Angeline! She responded, okay, but only because you said please, as she climbed-off and over him. Rosa was filled with I’m so sorry, but Julio waved to her and stated, you want to break-up my moment of joy with my niece, dear sister, as he smiled and hugged her deeply. He was about to turn to his beloved Mary when he was ambushed again! She saw her Julio’s face and his Amazon aroma of joy and stepped back for this time as he grabbed Angeline and lifted her high above his head as he locked sight with Angeline. Angeline screamed with joy and laughter as he let her slide down his front until her claws touched the floor. Again please, she said, as Julio lifted her into his wings as she again screamed with joy and happiness as he spun around. As she was sliding to the ground, the security staff arrived and saw what was happening and they joined the smiling as Angeline bounded around them. With the open moment Julio hugged his dear Mary saying magic words of love and joy! As the security staff left, they stated they would list this as witnessing Angeline in moments of joy meeting her uncle! Julio sat as Angeline climbed into his lap! Rosa was about to say something but saw the joy in her brother’s eye’s. She elected to easy back into her chair and she saw the joy in Mary’s eye’s. Her mind locked that in as she mused as to how long Mary will wait. Looks like I know who the Godfather will be, Priscilla, added. Julio smiled while looking at his sister. Rosa responded, well of course, but she will likely have two Godfathers!

Priscilla asked for a couple of minutes of business, as she thanked Julio for the email and told him that Frederick is searching for a base server and that he is working on Beak’s recommendation for Chen’s laptop and that he is preparing an additional laptop as Kwamie will need access as well. Priscilla stated that the two of them at CERN’s Lordy, those folks haven’t a clue what they will be hit by. Both of them are super active and Kwamie is a super planner and Chen is a super organizer! Julio asked regarding his recommendation in the email if it is better to place a Mealy Server for only the Mealy staff at CERN’s as that would take the load off of the CERN’s servers and allow the other servers an easier life for at least the near future as I’m concerned that we need an oversight on their servers and with luck avoid like events of Phoenix. Great point, Julio, let’s get Frederick in on this. A moment later, Priscilla was introducing everyone and she provided Julio’s idea. Frederick jumped on the idea as that would allow them to have a full GEN IV O/S onsite, but, in an oversight capacity. A huge version of their on-site laptop, love the protection it provides our staff and a way to slap mischievous hands much earlier. One more point, I understand that there had been a wager on when Beak would have the Security Review Brief completed! Well Frederick as you have likely found the brief by this time, it looks like Julio will have a bottle of Admiral’s Grade Rum arriving soon on his desk! And as a side-note an excellently prepared Brief, if I may say!

Priscilla elected to take the moment by saying, while we have everyone here. I would like to welcome our newest member of Yellow-Nape International: Rosa! Rosa has excepted the position of Manager, Eastern and Western Europe, while maintaining her Fellowship at Amsterdam University of Law. We will be working out the details over this Summer. Congratulations, flowed around the room, with Frederick joining in. On a much sadder note, my dear cohorts’, it pains me to tell you that our Sara had been placed on probation as with the help of one of our freelance agents, she had been found shifting information out of the organization. With great luck, we had caught and secured the information, in addition, we have caught her handler and that individual is currently being interrogated by Beak and his partner. Later this evening, Sara will be interrogated by Beak and company and Beak’s determination will define our next steps. I am attempting to hold-out hope, but we had known from early-on her ease of becoming bored and lack of self-motivation in keeping herself busy. We are an organization, which required highly intelligent, self-motivated individuals. Well, enough said! Again, Congratulations Rosa, welcome to the family.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As Priscilla looked across her desk, she asked Angeline if she was ready for dinner? Angeline’s response was known before she even stated it: Yes! They all said go bye, Uncle Frederick as he smiles and said bye all! The group started filing down the stairway with Angeline leading! Beak and his Team were just leaving the FBO Cafeteria as Priscilla saw him and asked him and Redvent to join her for a moment as she passed her keys to Julio. See you folks in just a few minutes. They headed outside to Priscilla’s SUV. Angeline loaded into the child seat in the center rear while Rosa buckled Angeline in and Mary and Julio when to the other side. Mary climbed in next to Angeline, while Julio climbed into the passenger front seat and buckled in, setting the key in the ignition. Mary saw her Julio smile and asked what he was thinking about. He turned and stated what a lucky guy he was with three of the Worlds true beauties were in this vehicle with him. Angeline said, And I’m the most beautiful of all! Julio said, well Angeline, you must admit you are surrounded by other true beauties as well, yes? To which she answered, we are beauties, as Priscilla entered the SUV. Well, is everyone ready, Angeline stated YES! Moments later, they were on their way to yet another of Priscilla’s favorite places.

After arrival to an eatery that was clearly more family orientated, they were met by staff who all seemed to know Angeline and led them to a small room with a door. As they sat, Priscilla asked if Angeline would lead them in a pray. As she finished, she added “In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit”. Two members of the staff came in and asked who would like a drink, Angeline was the first and asked for an orange drink, with Julio finishing with a Rum and Coke, the staffer asked if he would prefer Admiral’s Grade Rum? He smiled and said yes, please, as he looked across to Priscilla, who pointed him to Mary. Okay folks, there has been several changes to the schedule that I want to update everyone on! Tomorrow morning, Mary and Julio are flying to Sweden with the G-280 and Monday Morning Rosa and Angeline will fly to Sweden with the P.180 Avanti EVO so that Angeline can watch her uncle’s presentation, with Mary’s help. Rosa will be taking notes as to bring her up to speed with the technology, the comments from our future client, the mix of the technology, the legal aspects of our technology, the supporting Contract and the oversight Government Documentation. After that a debriefing will occur on the G-280 as it makes its way to Michigan with all of you to visit Angeline’s Grandparents! Julio was clearly the last to know, but he was beyond words, happy with everything! The staffers came in with the drinks and then received the dinner order from everyone, starting with Angeline and finishing with Julio. With dinner finished they loaded back into the SUV and headed back to the Amsterdam Hanger.

Mary and Julio were finishing an enjoyed morning meal at the FBO Cafeteria as the Hanger Manager approached to let them know that their G-280 was beginning start-up procedures and they can begin boarding when they are ready. Julio looked a Mary and said what perfect timing. Shall we board my dear? Mary smiled as she stood and they headed toward the G-280. As they boarded, the Hanger manager provided Julio with a folder containing several briefs and an envelope. Julio thanked her as he boarded the aircraft. The pilot welcomed them on-board and that they will be on their way shortly, please prepare for take-off. Julio opened the folder and scanned the briefs finding several for Mary. He passed them to her, as he found one for both of them and the envelope from Lilly Pilly for Mary. He past the special brief to her, plus the envelope. He asked Mary if she would read the brief aloud for the both of them. Both Priscilla and Frederick have selected a Weekend in Stockholm’s Oldtown Center for them to enjoy and we are requested to allow it to happen. Lunch will be overlooking the Lake from an enjoyable international known restaurant. For dinner, the both of you will enjoy the Lake even more on the Dinner Cruse as it rides the Lake and its History unfolds in front of you. Late night under the Stars at yet another Lakeside spot especially for the both of you as you will enjoy Priscilla’s favorite Bourbon, on the rocks, with an enjoyable snack. As with all the meals, everything has been planned. Sunday will start early as we know both of you enjoy early Mass and the Cathedral at Stockholm will provide for a joyful start of your day. Midday meal is planned and you will be carriaged from the Cathedral to a surprise location. Enjoy each other and Stockholm in the Springtime. They both smiled as they began enjoying the idea of planned weekend in Stockholm.

Mary felt the envelope and determined that there was far more than paper in it. She opened it to find another envelope and within it was the wedding rings of her mother and father. Tears rained from her eyes as she opened the note. She saw that it was from her dear friend, Lilly Pilly wishing her all the Love that she truly deserved. May these rings hold the bonding Love of your parents’ continue onward with you and Julio forever and ever. Your loving friend for life Lilly Pilly.

Most Reactions

Latest posts