OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The group began creating specific plans to address the different dated events. Each event provided its own challenges. As they worked on the plans, it became very clear that they are building upon and were incorporating the work that had begun earlier. They finished the last event plan for late November 2021. It was late and with copies in wing, they left to obtain what was left of a night?s sleep as tomorrow could be a very busy day for everyone!

The following morning, Julio called Rosa and asked if she had time to speak with her younger brother? She added, and my boss! Well, there is that now, he added. But before we delve into that, I have a requested. Under Priscillas plan, you are going to oversee the European and Africa hangars and manage them. I would like to change that and offer you something that needs your keen legal mind, plus place you into upper management. Ooh, you little word devil you! Just where did you learn that approach? Mom taught me! They both laughed as Rosa said, okay, what is it? Julio stated: Manager, Legal Department, Amsterdam International! Mama taught you well Julio, hook, line and sinker, little brother. Where do I sign and when do I start? Julio stated, like everything, you started last week. But there is a positive to all of this; Anna will be joining your group. Julio could see his sister smiling even over the phone. Plus, you need to hire three others, with hope, within our current employees. Now, our Client, CERN Group wants to purchase the twin sisters of CERN Switzerland, but one of them has a Mechanic?s Lien on it, in the Hamburg Court system. I will be sending you the briefs. I understand that this will likely need an individual in Hamburg that can shepherd the Lien documents step-by-step, day-by-day, in the Hamburg Court system. I am thinking it is something that Sara could start with. How come you received all of mom?s sweetness, and I got her sharp edge? Well, I guess we need to ask her? One more thing Rosa, as you know we have been busy developing a defense plan for this Summer to late Fall. Please take a long look and help us stay safe, both figuratively and legally. Rosa said, you know Julio, your wizard thing really scared Mary. You need to comfort her in understanding the advantage of knowing of evil in advance, allows one to protect against its ugliness. Thank you, Rosa, bye. Bye, Julio, love you brother. Angeline ran in to her mother?s wings and asked who were you talking to mom? I was taking with your dear Uncle Julio. I want to be an attorney just like him mom. She smiled and said, that would be truly wonderful Angeline as she smiled widely at her daughter while hugging her.

Julio checked the time and elected to call his newest sister, Carla. Hi Julio, did Mary and you enjoy your cruise? Yes, dear sister, enough that we are planning on doing it again. Great, we look forward to that cruise. Julio said, not sure what your schedule is but if you could find your way to Yellow-Nape Hangar tomorrow morning I would love to show you the Annex that Priscilla has added to the properties here. I am going to be placing this organizations greatest and most sensitive personalities next to each other and keeping all of them happy is near likely impossible. Who are we talking about here? Julio listed them: Our sister Rosa, as she will be heading our Legal Group of five, Jimmy, as he will be moving his aircraft maintenance group there and his staff of six premia-donnas and Beak, and his team of two that will increase to five. Carla stated that is one heck of a mixture of personalities! That is why I called you! Julio, you know that your big brother has warned me about your silver togue, right? Julio stated, he would think less of him, if he did not!

Carla smiled and asked if he had a moment to talk about a legal /medical issue with one of her crew. Well of course, for you dear sister, anything. Carla stated, as part of the required crew examination, one of the crew members who is female, was hired, and is presenting and taking hormones as male. Okay, Carla everything I say, and you say is 100% off the record. One moment, please. Julio was back on after he shut the cameras and recorders off. We are ready. Long story short, he is having problems with his hormone medication that I believe is causing his high-blood pressure and I am switching him to another medication. That is all very straight forward, and I know well how to handle it. The problem is that we are a small number of individuals in a small area and like it or not, Amazon Hormone Season can be a nightmare and this crew member had to and will be going through hell during the start of next year. He does well in controlling his appearance, but as Adults, we both know that is meaningless when our chemistry runs wild. Carla, I believe that you are asking should you advise him to be open about his choice? From a medical position, once you close that Surgery?s door, it is just you and him and you are unfathered in your discussion, less forcing a change based on a Corporate or religious position. But when the door opens, you are fully obligated to say nothing. I am guessing that your concern is the underlying issue of his high-blood pressure, the hormone medication, plus the yearly chemical flow. My legal advice is that you are obligated to have a serious discussion regarding the medical ramifications your client faces. If I may be so bold, I believe we are talking about your Cook and although he may think he is successful, I can assure you from an Amazon Roosters vantage point, he is not. It is the love and respect that the members of his Team have for him that allows him to think no one knows. Search your senses Carla, how we know Female /Male without even looking! Thank-you, Julio, see you tomorrow morning, bye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Friday, morning early Carla met Julio at the Annex building and they reviewed the structure both externally and internally. Carla stated the building has great bones and we really want to save the Art Deco exterior. Julio provided her what he was told by the staff that would be setting-up their World here. She looked at him and said, nice ideas, but they will be fighting within the first couple of weeks. They went upstairs and she quickly walked the areas and said, this will be much easier than downstairs as the layout sits either side of the access stairway and elevator. I would like to see us use the Art Deco exterior theme here as it creates a smooth, seamless, and timeless environment that individual enjoy working in. She quickly laid-out the lower level and Julio picked-up on what she had stated regarding the other layout. She added that from a management standpoint, Jimmy should have an office upstairs, but from a pure Jimmy standpoint, he would want his office here as she pointed to the center of his area. He smiled and said, I like it! I am glad you like it Julio as Mary has asked me to revise your office, she said while smiling. She was not surprised that he agreed, but with his request to stay with lighter colors, after all, Mary had provided great insight regarding the Roosters of her new family. The more time she spends around them, the more she loves each of them.

Friday, afternoon, the Hangar Manager quickly approached Julio and stated that we need to get the 747 out of here and now, and as many individuals you can get on it!! Julio turned to his extended family, office staff and managers and said, we need to get everyone on this aircraft and now! Up the aircraft stairs quickly, please. The Pilot will update you as soon as you?re airborne!! Love-you all!! Julio continued to wave as the door quickly closed and the aircraft crew where quickly completing final prep and engine starting on the two inner engines. As the last of those two engines came online, The pilot released the brake as the ground crew guided the aircraft off the paddock as they completed full start-up on the two outboard engines. The co-pilot had been in contact with the tower who was moving aircraft quickly to the four runways set for emergency take-off procedures only, as incoming aircraft were diverted to other airports. Beak?s phone rang and it was the Marina manager, he stated, We need you here now! We need to move CERN Switzerland out of the Harbor now, USN Comfort needs help now! I?m on my way Beak stated. He caught Frederick?s eye and told him of the call from the Marina manager and he was on his way. Julio turned to the Hanger Manager and in very short words asked: What the heck is going on? Sir, there has been a series of explosions at the major container facility, it appears to be a missile attack. He said, stay with Frederick, he will need your help setting the servers, please! Yes, Sir.

Julio saw Beak as he stopped, and Julio climbed in. Julio asked if the box of smart laptops in the back of the SUV are all GEN V, and are all O/S V configured. Beck stated yes. Julio called Carlos and told him they were on their way and had several smart laptops. Where?s our family Julio? They are on the 747 headed toward North America based on how much fuel they got onboard; I saw /heard our 747 thundering under a full power, emergency, take-off as we exited the Airport, he said, but they will need to land in Iceland for fuel. Julio called the Marina manager, and he opened the gate as they turned into the entrance. Julio called Carlos and asked for help getting the smart laptops onboard. As Beak parked next to the ship?s stairway the deck crew where ready, and as arranged, he left the keys in the SUV. As they stepped onto CERN, Carlos side-shifted CERN away from the dock and headed outwards. Carlos called Harbor Control and announced their departure.

Beak called Redvent and suggested he have his pilot divert to Switzerland, Now! Once there, link the CERN servers remotely with the Swiss Hangar server and Chen?s server. He provided a set of coordinates and asked him to prepare those servers to attack when he contacts him about three hours from now. CERN was speeding in the Harbor Channel, but no one cared as others were busy getting their vessels just operational. CERN cleared the outer marker, where he shifted engine and drive pod control to high-speed operations. He set CERN for 30-knots and would increase on that when his engineers radioed him back. Five long minutes past when he received clearance for 40-knots as they were still running in heat-up criterial. Once at speed he turned on Level 1 fully and then armed level 2 fully. He turned on his forward radar deflectors and asked the engineers if CERN had any more to offer. Sir, remember that beside ballast, we are empty and I think she is planning now, and if we move any faster, we will need to monitor stability very closely. The data we are looking at states she will continue planning up to 52+, but it is unknow over 48-knots. Carlos checked the instruments and the engine /pod read-outs. He selected 48-knots. He looked at fuel-flow and saw she was eat fuel. He would not move over 48-knots. He noted that CERN at 48-knots had twin rooster tails behind her aft outboard drive pods and he could feel the thrust of the other two against the Hull. He was also beginning to see signs of air pockets developing from the propellers. He manually adjusted the prop pitch to biting at bit less. That helped, but CERN was clearly on the ragged edge at this speed.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos had set his course as a straight line from CERN to USN Comfort and the yellow tag, shadow ship, beyond them, which was easy to define as the smoke trails of their missile launches still hovered in the sky above it. If all works well, they will never know that CERN is covered by Comfort. Carlos found an emergency stop side-slide feature, but with maximum speed of 14-knots. He found an emergency speed reduction feature and attempted to link the two actions to follow each other automatically. Carlos remembered watching the Harbor pilot spin on CERN’s bow as she rotated her 180 degrees, but that was at a much slower speed. It would be great to pull this off but, rolling CERN would not accomplish the planned goal of arriving without notice. An additional 10 minutes is a lifetime, but one that needed to be suffered to assure the plan is completed. CERN entered the rapid slowdown zone where Carlos cut the engines to an idle. It felt like CERN was sinking as her speed fell below 14-knots rapidly as Carlos started the 90-degree pivot action. She cut in and quickly settled without pushing a wave at Comfort. At six-knots she side shifted until they were about 150’ from Comfort. Comfort shot a light cord over to CERN. Julio was busy entering the coordinates into the electronic attack system on server #1. He then configured Server #2 to coordinate the missile launch system with the newly linked radar connections soon on server #2. He asked the First Mate to shut-down the radar as he switched cable to server #2 and asked him to start the radar. He noted that Beak was on deck with a six-wire computer cable as Comfort pulled it over and connected it to their onboard computer system as Beck connected his end to CERNs GEN V Server #1. Beak came in and began running a diagnostic of Comfort’s computer and systems. And provided them a list of settings, especially their radar settings, which caused Comfort to appear to be moving, while not, which will confuse the shadow ship’s targeting systems. With a ton of repairs and upgrades that will keep them busy and below deck when the sky lights-up.

As darkness settled and Comfort did not turn-on her lights-on and CERN was at bare minimum. Carlos set both Port and Starboard launch systems in their loaded and ready position. A strong lighting storm was rolling in from the Northwest and was clearly going to cross-over them in about 30 minutes. Beak had been in contact with Redvent and Frederick and they had all systems set with targets preloaded. Three additional large European and two large North American systems have joined the targeting and will add a vast level of confusion as to where the event was launched from. The lighting storm was clearly doing its part. CERN detected a launched from the shadow ship. Beak launched the Iron Helmet in a like number under the cover of a lighting event. Shadow launched another round of three where CERN did the same, but this time launched a total of six missiles, three Iron Helmet, then with a slight delay, three ship to ship missiles and with a countdown everyone launched an electric attack over a vast area of the World. Moments later there was an extensive fire raging onboard shadow followed shortly by over a dozen or more explosions deep within that ship, which only enhanced the fire. The enormity of the electronic attack would likely never be fully known, but what was known, it would clearly limit spy and hacking activities across the World for some time into the future.

CERN side shifted closer to Comfort, and they shot a light cord rope onto CERN as her Starboard aft passed slowly by Comforts foredeck. As they fed out the cable rope for the starboard side once connected, the second light rope was fired onboard and the Port cable rope was fed out. With the short distance to the Harbor, they elected to not run the additional cable ropes. As CERN came to 12 knots, the engineers back the water-cooling systems down to 20% above normal. The majority of Tugs and Harbor Pilots were busy providing fire support along the docks of the mega container Marina. As a group, everyone elected to stay-offline as they were busy monitoring fires at over 490+ sites Worldwide. With the help of the Marina dock crew and some fancy cable rope work, they turned Comfort around and brought her Starboard side along the dock and secured her. Carlos than returned CERN up-river and position for loading in the Morning. The Cook announced that evening meal was being served in the dining area.

Last edited:
OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The KLM 747 had landed in Iceland and was fueling for a safe return, cleaned and replenished passenger food and supplies as the news regarding the fires at the major Container Marina in Amsterdam were building. Several members of the organization?s family wanted to call their loved ones, but Carla and Mary told them that their family members are busy and safe as the response they are orchestrated was well planned. When we arrive back in Amsterdam, likely in the very early hours tomorrow morning, we will get details. Regarding details, CERN appears as she did prior to leaving her dockage. The placement of the armament systems had been perfect as there was zero indications, she had done anything more than travel out to Comfort and brought her back to harbor. Sadly, the Israeli Automobile Transport Vessel was being hounded by the Media as either the target of the attack or the source of the counterattack. The police had been requested by their Embassy to block access to the ship, which only fueled the Media craze.

As the KLM 747 sat awaiting clearance to return to Amsterdam, Carla was sitting with Mary, as they reviewed her visit to the Annex with Julio and then his office. She showed Mary the color choices and Mary picked the colors that she like and knew her Rooster would be comfortable with, which are on the lighter side of the spectrum. Carla stated that it is uncanny how alike Carlos and Julio are and how dissimilar they are. Mary smiled and said that she is very happy that they are as it keeps us happy with our Rooster and of little interest in the other?s Rooster! Carla smile and hugged her sister while they both laughed with joy. As they began considerations for a Rooster for Rosa, hmmm, maybe that DYH Rooster at the British Midlands hangar at Manchester? They would clearly need some background information from Priscilla.

Harbor Patrol pulled alongside CERN and thanked them for helping Comfort! The Skipper of the Patrol boat stated, keeping CERN clean must be a full-time job. Carlos smiled and said, it keeps my staff busy at sea. The Harbor Patrol Skipper asked permission to come onboard and Carlos welcomed him. With the Patrol boat on his Port Side, Carlos opened the gate and welcomed the Skipper and his First Mate. The Skipper stated he had heard about the wonderous Helm that CERN had and if they could see it? Carlos led them to the Helm and they entered. Carlos said to mind the cables as they are considering upgrading the laptops. They gasped at the screens both forward, either side and aft. The Skipper asked how expensive this must have been. Carlos stated, in truth, less than upgrading to an all-instrument Helm. He thanked Carlos and stated they need to visit the Israelis as the Media have been less than kind to them, thank-you! Carlos? Cook provided the staff of the Patrol Boat with cake, which they readily accepted as the word had spread that cake from CERN was the best!

At 3:15 hours early, the KLM 747 received approval to return to Amsterdam and they began boarding Yellow-Nape Hangar Staff, Family members and Managers. The Sun was beginning to rise in the East as the 747 was entering the Western European Control Zone. An hour later they had been handed-off to the Amsterdam Tower and provided a runway for landing. As they settled into the approach path and continued descending for their landing, they could clearly see the fires at the Mega Container Marina. The pilot had been providing them information as he received it regarding the attack and that it had been limited to just the area, they could see below them. The landing was smooth as if welcoming them home. As the 747 swung into position, they could see their loved ones waiting for them. The majority of those onboard where quick to line-up to exit the aircraft as Mary and Carla went to the cockpit to thank the pilots for the excellent flight out and smooth return!

Kendal received a call from the Hamburg Marina Owner /Manager stating that he and his wife had spoken and had elected to put this matter regarding the two PanIMax 760? Vessels behind them and provided Kendal a price well below what they had spoken, a price for each lower than what they had purchased CERN Ranger. Their only want was that both ships would need to be moved-out of his Marina in the very near future. Kendal thanked his wife and him and stated that he will contact Julio to expedite the purchase agreement. Kendal called Julio and provided him the Great News but found Julio not as joyful. What?s the issue Julio? Julio stated that the Marina Owners? Bank had filed foreclosure documents and they have been issued yesterday and they no-longer owned the Vessels. But I have the contact person?s name at the Bank and will call him once I collect the paperwork. I will request that we seize the Vessels in the Banks name and proceed from there. I am going to call the Marina?s attorney and come to an agreement there first.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Later that morning, Julio called Carlos and asked him if he could make another fast trip to Texas and back as CERN Group will need to move the Twin Sisters in the very near future. Carlos stated that as soon as Carla is back onboard, they planned to leave and it is my understanding that she is at the Marina Store shopping as we speak. That all true, we will leave at 13:00 hours. Well brother, call her and ask her to get moving! Not before I watch you successfully do the same with Mary! Both brothers laughed as neither are going to darken those waters! Sorry, but some bad news, Carlos! CERN Ranger will need both her drive pods replaces as the manufacturer just placed a recall notice on them, as I just saw the manufacturers recall notice flash, and I called them to confirm and you will not receive your Certificate of Seaworthiness Documents with that recall active. Seems that the planetary gearing was not hardened properly and fails under normal load. I requested the cooling options you had spoken about and the new technology propellers. You may want to call Rainer, Chen and Kendal, plus your friendly Marina manager as he has more work to do. Good News! We are first in line and they will be shipping the drive pods and extras, via... Yellow-Napes C-130J this coming Tuesday mid-afternoon, arriving in Amsterdam late-afternoon. FYI: You may want to have Chen hire Rainer and his crew, now and send them Tuesday morning early on the C-130J to Hamburg to start getting the first of the Twin Sisters ready as he provided his brother that ship?s numbers. With luck they could be back prior to CERN Ranger being ready and your return! Thanks Julio, Carlos, out!

Carlos finished preparations for departing Amsterdam as the Provisions Ship pulled away and the Harbor Pilot entered the Helm. Moments later, he saw Carla and the store staff bringing her purchases onboard. He waited until they had cleared and signaled as he lifted the stairs and his deck crew recovered her cable ropes. The Pilot double checked that the Deck Crew had everything settled on-deck as she side-shifted CERN away from the dock and allowed CERN to settled prior to turning her over to Carlos. He moved the joystick forward as CERN responded. Three hours later they had already shifted to the far Western edge of Shipping Lane and had been at speed for over an hour. By evening, they were traveling Westward inside and away from the Gulf Stream. All indication was that the Weather was cooperating for the full crossing. Carlos received an update from Julio stating that they had come to an agreement with all Parties regarding the purchase of the Twin Sisters. Sara had been in the Court house when the Judge was reviewing the paperwork from the Bank. She had asked Sara if she could confirm that a bonified buyer existed and Sara provided all the needed paperwork and with great timing /luck, the Judge signed the documents to close the Lien and turned both ships ownership over to the Bank. With a Buy /Sell agreements in place, within an hour the sale to CERN Group was completed requiring only a signature of the CERN onsite agent, Sara.

Julio had worked an agreement with the Bank to allow the Marina to receive all funds that exceeded the Banks costs to assure the ongoing operations of the Marina. As part of the distribution documents required by the Court, those moneys are to be provided to the Marina Owner upon signatures of the Sale. Sara had shepherd the Lien, Foreclosure, and Sale to perfection. After Sara had returned to the Hamburg hangar and told her mother of the events of the day, Mrs. Mac congratulated her daughter and suggested she take a nap after all the wonderful work she had completed today. After confirming the Yellow-Nape flight arrival today, Mrs. Mac set the documents in a brief and placed them for Pick-Up by the mid-afternoon aircraft. She than called Julio and thanked him for all his work and his assurance that Sara had all the documents pre-arranged in that brief he had provided! Sara is so very happy and proud! Julio thanked her for her part in all of this as well. He told her that the C-130J would be arriving as part of its normal schedule Tuesday but will also have staff from CERN Group to begin getting the first of the two Twin Sisters ready for their journey to Amsterdam.

Beak and Redvent had been reviewing the upcoming workload and had a notice from Frankfurt hangar that the set of servers for Sweden was complete and ready for installation. They had performed the needed site inspections and the site was ready as well. Beak called his Hangar Manager and asked to set a flight from Amsterdam, mid-afternoon Sunday to Frankfurt and load the aircraft and leave early Monday morning to Stockholm hangar. They will have his Team, plus the Team from Frankfurt hangar for the install and flight back Monday afternoon to Frankfurt than Amsterdam. So that the aircraft can complete its scheduled Northern Trip Tuesday, with the CERN Ranger crew onboard. She approved the flights and asked Beak; what it was like to be on CERN Switzerland the other night? Beak looked at her and stated it was one heck of a Lighting Storm and smiled!!

Julio looked up as Priscilla entered his office and he stood and hugged her. You have been traveling dear lady. Can I pour you, your favorite drink? She smiled and said, as long as you have one of yours Julio. They sat at the table as Julio pulled two-glasses from his mini refrigerator, set ice and pulled the two bottled from it as well and poured the drinks.
She smiled and said, I know you have deep concerns regarding the placement of our /CERN cargo carrier in the India Ocean, and I will say that I agree with you. So, let us talk about just how we get cargo in and out of that part of the World in volume. Julio sat the drinks on the table than pulled a brief he had prepared on that subject. Is there anything, you are not prepared for Priscilla asked him? Angeline?s sneak attacks, she gets me every time! They both smiled and toasted the moment and sipped their drink. She finished reading his brief and asked if he had shared this with Frederick? He looked at her and said, I finished it last night and you?re the first to see it. I had known that the number of attacks had been high, but this is much higher. What you are seeing Priscilla is what is reported by just members of the G-7 that choose to report, as there are no requirements for Nations to report the attacks on their Vessels. This number base come from our Search Software, country by country. Priscilla stated that your number of attacks are deeply concerning. I see that you believe that CERN TT group should scrap everything completed and write it off as a loss. As the costs involved in collecting, inspecting, resealing, creating new import /export papers and shipping to CERN TT group Switzerland, just to look at them again, is far more expensive. Thank you for providing supporting numbers. I can tell that our Accounting group here had prepared this segment of the document. Julio smiled and said, yes and I love their method of denoting they had completed the work. They both smiled.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio, I am sorry, but I have once again been lurking about in the background as CERN Group has proposed purchasing Mealy /Yellow-Nape in its entirety. As you know, Frederick must back away from the discussions and you have been, shall we say evolved elsewhere, as she smiled. The monies involved are astronomical and to not seriously look at the proposal would question our sanity. There reasoning is that we have become so interictal to their operations that any change in direction on our part could deeply impact them. Their proposal includes the entire management team and staff around the World with everyone maintaining their current responsibilities, the full portfolio of properties, equipment and agreements. In fact, the Team remaining in place is fundamental to their proposal. Julio leaned back deep into the chair and asked if she has had a discussion with Samuel regarding such a purchase as CERN Group has no clue that they are not our largest customer, even using their largest numbers, not even close. Priscilla stated that she is very happy with the connection that you have with Samuel and she would want him to strength that relationship, hence he would be the contact with Samuel! He leaned forward and said, he likely already knows dear friend. Priscilla smiled and said, you are such a quick study Julio.

Julio completed a review of the proposal supplied by CERN Group and reminded himself not to speak regarding the issues he had noted during this review. He put together a discussion document and noted the time and called Samuel. He heard Hi Julio how was the honeymoon cruise dear friend! Truly great Samuel, to a point that we are planning on a repeat in September. Carla and Carlos must have turned-up the joy dial. Not really, it was more the separation from the rest of the World. Anyway, back to business good friend. As you know, CERN Group has approached us regarding their purchasing us. To our understanding, they are near or totally unaware of our commitment to the United States Government and our active involvement with six departments, plus yours. As you know Julio, this quickly becomes a complicated discussions as the number of what we would call questionable to dangerous relationships with specific countries and as a result, possible access source has me very concerned. Julio elected to allow the effect of silence to work its magic and Samuel filled the moment. Julio, I have great concerns regarding their purchasing even a small piece of your organization, let alone everything. Julio stated that leaves us between the preverbal rock and hard place. Julio, you know that for a long list of reasons, we cannot afford to lose your organization and neither can you. Samuel was trying the silence thing on Julio and Julio was prepared to allow the line to go silent, if needed. Samuel jumped in as he was not prepared for such a conclusion. I guess we should meet on my side of the pond Samuel stated. That would be a great idea good friend. Lets talk tomorrow Samuel stated. How about the same time Samuel, Julio stated? Sounds great, bye. Julio felt uncomfortable about the discuss as there are too many hardlines. Julio needed to find someplace between their two major clients. In which everyone can feel comfortable. Julio walked down the short hallway to Priscillas office.

Hi Julio, my you look like someone has rained on your parade. Your talk with Samuel did not go as well as planned? That is a fair assumption, Priscilla. He had known with likely great detail regarding the CERN Group proposal, if not had a copy in his hands. His position was well considered with strong lines, pre-drawn and steadfast. We have another call scheduled tomorrow, at the same time and a joint want for a face to face on his side of the Pond. From his standpoint, and I have to fully agree with him, after all, they represent over 60% of our activities /income and CERN Group represents near 32%. Our clients? sales to each of them form much along the same general percentages, yet our efforts are totally reversed. We are putting twice as much effort into keeping CERN Group functioning and that is at all levels of our organization with the exception of Beaks and Jimmy?s Teams. Plus, the same is true from our overall safety as seen clearly in what we are expecting over the next four months to defend against. Priscilla stated, sounds like you have clearly defined what we need to support and where we need to dance creativity... Do you want me to talk with Samuel, Julio? Not necessary, I can clearly see what direction we need to head. I am still developing a path. I am also stinging from the hardline position Samuel elected to state. He has to have known that it would not set well. I am going with; he had no choice and look at modifying my opinion as time sets its game in play. Wait, did you notice the segmented feel to CERN Groups proposal? Like it had several authors? Three different individuals from the far East and one from Central Europe, maybe Berlin. Priscilla opened her copy of the proposal as Julio defined the segments without the document. Priscilla remined herself to never play Dimensional Chest with Julio. We need to define a discussion with Kendal!

Priscillas phone rang and it was Anna, she stated that Samuel was on line 6. She set it on speaker phone and said: Well? Hi Priscilla, I have likely screwed-up my relationship with Julio as our last phone call ended poorly. Interesting Samuel, that seems to have happened often of late. Samuel, I am not going to play games as Julio is sitting across from me as we speak. Let me bring him in on our conversation, one moment. Julio stated, hi Samuel. And before we get into a lengthy discussion, would you please pull your copy of the CERN Group Proposal out, please. One moment Julio, I got it in front of me now. Priscilla stated that Julio believes that the document had been authored by four different individuals. What say you? Samuel stated that he had skimmed the document and had missed that level of detail. Julio bent is that CERN Group has been infiltrated yet again and that can also be seen on his document of late, which defines likely attacks, specifically the third one listed. One moment, okay, I am reading it now. Julio said, page 5 at the top. All of this suggests that you still have a leak near you dear friend. You have your laptop, Samuel? Open it and approve my access to it by clicking the dialog box #892. Thank-you! Moments later a name appeared on its screen with a document file that will support his arrest and quick execution. We will talk again tomorrow, as scheduled. Bye, Samuel, as the line went dead. Priscilla stated, we need to meet with Kendal and soon.

Kendal?s phone rang and he saw the call was from Yellow-Nape. He stated hello. Julio?s voice was as clear as he was sitting next to him. Hi Julio, I am guessing you are taking with Priscilla. Julio stated yes and asked him to pull his wallet out and open it to the far back area, left side and pull out the old business card in the far back. Read item number # 7. It said he had been compromised! Now if it is a star, you have won the office pool, congratulations! Kendal stated he did not know what to say. Not a problem Julio said. Can you fly up here tomorrow morning to collect your winnings? I will make that happen and thank you for the heads-up! Mary knocked and began to enter and was welcomed in. Priscilla stated, we have much to talk about, please join-us, as she sat, Priscilla called Frederick and Julio asked his dear wife if she would like to join them with a drink. She smiled and agreed. Frederick answer and they quickly brought him and Mary up to date on what had transpired.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
CERN Switzerland had enjoyed an uneventful crossing and had turned South, but far enough out to sea to avoid the North bound Gulf Stream. The Tropics have been busy this season and there was at least three Low Pressure Zones he needs to be mindful of as he planned his track into the upper Gulf of Mexico and onward to Southeastern Texas. He had spoken to Rainer and he and his crew had arrived at the Marina. Rainer?s review of the first of the two vessels implied that it was seaworthy but will likely need to be running its bilge pumps as most though-hulls needed new seals, one of the few problems with dry docking a ship. He estimated at least half will seal with exposure to the water as the membranes natural expand. They had changed the fluids and filters then started the four engines using fresh diesel fuel and then the drive pods without issue. He noted that the instruments where on the spartan /light side, much like Northern Lights but more than enough for this journey. Once fueled and provisioned, he believed they should be underway tonight. He thanked Carlos for the information and document packet to show the Harbor pilot and Harbor Patrol if they are asked, plus he had found the Ships Documents packet onboard. Carlos suggested that if they run into weather to fill the ballast tanks to about half-full, if needed. Prior to leaving Rainer and his crew inspected the other sister and found her much the same.

The P.180 EVO landed and proceeded to Yellow-Nape Hangar. Julio was waiting for Kendal at the Hangar door and asked if he was hunger. Kendal stated the Chen had taken care of him and he eat during the flight. Julio stated, he had heard that the first of the Twin Sisters was in route to Amsterdam and should be at the Marina soon. The two drive pods are at the Marina now and to my understanding CERN Ranger was in dry-dock and ready for the new installations. Julio smiled and said that you likely already knew those things as Chen likely briefed you. Kendal smiled and said, life as a kept Rooster is so difficult. They had entered Julio?s office and he led him to the table. On the table was the purchase agreement and the documentation regarding the individuals that wrote the proposal and their connections, plus five others within CERN Group and CERN TT Group with supporting documents on each. Julio took the document set and moved them aside. Kendal it is very important to my Partners and I, to first thank you for the offer. The offer regardless of all of that, as he pointed to the documents, was heartfelt from you and your Management Team and we are deeply moved by it. But, regardless of those things, we are unable to accept your kind offer. CERN Group represents a bit more than 30% of our yearly business and about 7% represents the split with our inner client business. The balance represents our largest client and they have the same concern that CERN Group has expressed. It is our hope that you understand and will accept our promise to provide the level of support as you have seen and will continue to see, if we continue to move forward. Kendal considered the ramification of Julio?s words. Kendal considered his words carefully; you have a single client that is yet again larger than CERN Group? Julio looked squarely at Kendal and stated, yes. And, they have been affected by CERN Group?s infestation issues as we have been. Kendal was comprehending the magnitude of this moment and elected to play it safe with: As our Attorney, what would you recommend? Julio smiled and considered his answer.

As your Consulting Attorney, Kendal, I would recommend that CERN Group cut all relationships with the following organizations and Nation States as they have been and continue to be the source of the infestation. Reorganize CERN Group by adding the following organizations and Nation States as he pulled the two documents from his case and provided them to Kendal. He also provided the documents of Reorganization. Julio then provided the documents announcing the change and Notice to Quit, plus another document welcoming the new members. Kendal looked at the document sets and then at Julio. What ramifications do you anticipate from such a major move? Julio set another document in front of him and began reviewing it with Kendal. Kendal stated that he would need to consult with his Board members first. Julio then set a message he should send to the Board members in front of him. Kendal asked Julio when he had completed the documents he had set before him. Julio replied, this morning, prior to your arrival. He then asked who else knows about this, Julio looked at him and stated, only the two of us! And, if we choose not to travel this road? Julio lifted another document from his case and sat it in front of Kendal and leaned back away from Kendal. Kendal blinked?. But just another couple of moments later, he saw a shape working its way behind Julio and he began to smile as she pounced on her favorite Uncle, as laughter filled the room! Kendal looked at Julio and said he fully agrees and let us continue our relationship far into the future. Now, good friend, what are we going to do with your delightful niece! I know, Angeline, would you like to join us in an announcement?

**** During the last six+ months you and I have been part of the Worldwide adventures of the members of Mealy and Yellow-Nape International. It has been a pleasure to create and share the daily activities with additional segments from guest authors along the way. I have truly enjoyed seeing the viewer numbers as it provided reason to continue. That said, life is demanding simple attention elsewhere. As a result, I will be backing away from daily updates, but promise I will be keeping notes of the activities and antics of my favorite Parrots as they spin their magic around this World. My part in the story does not end! It only rests. ****

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
As he stands up on unsteady feet, the Rickeybird shakes and shimmies violently in an effort to un-mat and unruffle his feathers. A few hours of ragged sleep have done little to clear his tequila-tainted brain, but his phone is ringing and will not quit. He follows the ring-tone until he digs the cell out of a pile of Taco Bell wrappers, cracked walnut shells, and a few perfumed down feathers from a hen whose company he enjoyed recently.
"Hello?" he croaks.
An unrecognized voice replies... "I presume I am addressing the Rickeybird. You know that Yellow Nape Law is on some kind of... hiatus?"
The Rickeybird stands erectly at last, with great effort and more than one or two snaps and cracks of his knees. He is troubled: he almost always always gets some sort of notice when anything is in flux at YNL. Not that he is of any particular importance in that pecking order, but he knows they like to stay in touch with him lest they require his particular skill set for 'this or that'.
"So who are you and..."
The call is abruptly terminated.
The Rickeybird gives himself another good shake, preens his tail and chest plumes, smooths back the tiny feathers around his white eye patches and gives his crown a calculated tousle for that rakish look. He scans the room, finding nothing to drink, and settles for a quick gargle of Paco Rabanne.
"We'll see about this..." he mutters, as he grabs the phone, puts on his game face, and
strides out the door.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Kendal turned to Julio and asked if Angeline could provide the announcement. Julio smiled and said we will likely have to beg forgiveness from Rosa, but yes, as he looked at Angeline and asked if she would provide an announcement? She smiled and said yes. Where? Kendal asked, Schiphol Airport Press Room, Julio stated. Sounds good to me Kendal said. Well Kendal, you have notices to send, and I will, he stopped as he saw the crowd at his door. Priscilla was first in and Angeline ran to her for a hug. Well, gentle parrots can we hear what your planning on announcing today. Kendal started with; CERN Group is reorganizing around the pursuit of the Sciences of the Universe and our becoming Space Travelers. This has resulted in adding several organizations and Nation /State that better align with our historical foundation /direction and sadly, eliminating some organizations and Nation /States. The organizations and Nation /States have been asked and agreed to join us are provided in the handout available at the door. We are also pleased to announce our continued relationship with Yellow-Nape International as our Legal Advisors. Kendal completed sending the messages to the Board Members and called each of those in which they ended the relationship. Priscilla congratulated their hard work and stated, why not provide a Video announcement and allow it to be more tailored /controlled. Not sure that either of you have seen our new Legal Studio located at our Annex that Carla designed.

Angeline and Julio rode while Mary drove, with Priscilla driving and Kendal riding with her. She thanked Kendal for his continuing with Yellow-Nape and stated that was quite the document packet that Julio had set before you. If I may ask, what locked it for you? Kendal stated, it was Angeline and her comfort in pouncing on her uncle in the office setting. That in my mind is a statement of an office based around trust and more importantly Love. That is what I want to develop at CERN. To use Julio’s word, the infestation has so hurt our organization that those sources needed to be removed permanently. Thank-you, for being an organization that I can use to model CERN. I am happy that Carla has provided a design for the Annex that you are proud of, as I have seen that part of her blossom with the time that she has spent with Carlos. I see the same joy with Julio and Mary that I am seeing with Carla and Carlos. Priscilla said, wait until you see this as they drove up in front of the Annex. Kendal stated WOW! They had cleaned the decades of paint off the exterior and painted the Art Deco accents that fully displayed the original design. And true to her word, she pulled the design into the interior and then into the upper offices of the Law Studio. Kendal stated you are so correct; this is where we want the announcement based as it clearly defines what I am looking to say!

Julio walked over to Priscilla and Kendal, and while providing Kendal a document he stated, I think this is what you are targeting. Kendal read it and smiled. They set-up the equipment for a test, Kendal and Julio stood behind Angeline and had her read it. To everyone delight, she nailed it! As everyone stood in front of the large screen, they played it several times. Everyone agreed, Angeline added the voice that carried the words, and the background linked it just perfectly. With perfect timing, Rosa arrived and asked what was happening. Priscilla stated they had run a test for a News Release. Rosa watched it while Angeline was looking at her mother standing next to Kendal. Mama, you and Kendal look good together. Rosa looked at her daughter and asked does that mean you approve of Kendal. She was a bit surprised when Angeline, said YES! Kendal asked half joking if she had time for lunch? Angeline asked if she could come and Kendal stated it would not be fun without you. Mary gave Rosa the keys to Julio’s SUV and said it has a full tank, have fun! They started toward the stairway as Julio asked if that also means that they can release the video and he got a yes out of all three of them. Priscilla step over next to Julio and said, looks like I am going to have to consider re-naming the organization; Double Yellow-Head Law, while smiling at him! Not sure you know, but it was Angeline pouncing on you that locked the deal. Julio smiled and said, I saw it on his face just a moment before my World went dark. Julio, remember to send your Brother and Sister the video, they will enjoy it!

Jimmy met them as Priscilla and Julio entered his new office. Are you happy, Jimmy, Priscilla asked him? Jimmy smiled widely and said that the layout could not be more effective in moving aircraft quickly through the shop. The placement of the inventory auto-shelving system works well as that work that requires the greatest amount of bits sits next to the source. The folks that are really liking it is Redvent and his staff. In the main Hangar they had to walk near all the way to my area to get bits for their work. Priscilla asked if the C-130J-30 that was recently painted is in this shop. Jimmy stated, yes, it is in final assembly area and those three aircraft had clearly never seen desert sand like ours had and that had helped in reducing the amount of work needed even thou they had greater flight hours. Julio asked about Jimmy’s special project, the Super King Air 350ix project. Jimmy stated that is worth seeing, it is just over here in metal work. As you can see, I have greatly increased the structural strength of the airframe, wing frame attachment and engine mounts by enhancing the metal thickness of the frame and not adding a patchwork of bracing. This approach added less than half the weight to the airframe than all the bracing. I have had the certification group review the drawings and the work completed. They had early-on requested enhancement in specific zones they have seen damage historically. I have had to increase the engine cover size horizontally, but it is barely noticeable even to our pilots. Julio said, I see that Carla has near doubled the exterior glass area in your bays, how is that working. My staff really enjoy the increase in natural light.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Priscilla, Julio and Mary walked over to Redvent’s area and were surprised that it included an upper work area deck, which near doubled the work area. Redvent explained that the upper area allows them to enjoy the increased natural lighting of the windows for assembly and the lower area is storage of the servers that had been returned or traded-in and the newly restored /built servers. Redvent was surprised that they were still finding servers at our hangars as the pilots of the C-130J-30 walk around to stretch their legs. The staff that installed the auto-shelving unit had added a station that has access on the upper deck for our use. Plus, we can use the unit to move servers between the two levels. Beak walked in and thanked them for hearing their needs and the added features has greatly increased their productivities. Accounting has been very helpful in releasing project numbers in advance of need that has allowed us to build a head as time allows. An example is that we have in build, the servers for the two 760’ Twin Sisters as we have time between other projects. It has also helped, as it seems that Boeing likes to order in lots of 25-GEN V, smart laptops with docking stations and being able to build ahead only helps us to smoothen our build hours, which limits overtime. Julio asked how he likes his IT Studio. When I add staff, it will be great, at this point, I tend to sit here, alongside, as they are building servers. I am thinking that in the fourth quarter of sending staff into the field to clean and prep the hangar servers for Winter, as no one, with very few exceptions, provide any preventive maintenance. Plus, we have at least five variations of GEN IV and two of GEN V software packages out there. First, targeting the hangars using the C-130J-30 as their turn-around time is a bit longer than we need to Inspect, Clean, install Filters and update the Software. I have also spoken with Jimmy regarding the extended testing required for the Super King Air 35ix and our need to short visit hangars and his needs are the same; two humans, one stone, so to speak.

As CERN was completing loading, the Marina manager ask Carlos if he was aware of a very different configuration available for container racks now available that would allow him to increase the number of 53’ containers, possibly increasing the number under-cover by as much as a 1/3 more. Here is the name of the group that is completing the retrofit. Carlos, I hear that CERN Group has purchased two addition 760’ PanIMax cargo carriers. Any chance they will be working these waters? Carlos smiled and said that the routes are still being configured, but if they come anywhere near this area, I will assure that we use your facilities. Thanks Carlos, We are still a few years from the Panama Cannel opens their new locks that will support those Super Max Carriers. My Banker will not even talk to us about upgrading to support those monsters as our Harbor Government Group has zero plans to cut and build harbor access to support them. Carlos said that he had passed one shortly after leaving Amsterdam on this trip over, by mid-ocean, they steamed around me without effort, he had to be 1300+’ in length. I checked my position and he had to be running against the Gulf Stream. I would not want to be fighting them for freight. I see that we have you loaded and they are bringing the crane in to set your two frames. Thanks for the business good friend. Your lady has the timing down to a science, I see she is on her way back from the Marina Store. Carlos smiled and said, she has become a critical part of this vessel’s activities. When we are here in a couple of weeks, I should have a better idea of routes, timing, etc. He was leaving as the pilot arrived in the Helm. Carlos signaled their pending departure and check his staff and lifted the stairway as his friend cleared it. Moments later, the pilot took over.

As the pilot left the Helm and worked her way down the stairway, she stepped onto the waiting Harbor Pilot boat and moments later they moved away. Once the stairway was lifted, Carlos announced the Crew Meeting in the Helm at 13:45 hours. He turned the Helm over to his First Mate and stated, set CERN up to round the Keys, normal headings and speeds. I will be back in 10 minutes, as he headed to the Surgery. He noted that the door was open as he knocked and entered. He saw that his Cook was there as Carla looked up and said, your early dear, but uncannily, your wizard timing is perfect. Chris has a question for you, I will step-out for a few minutes as she closed the door behind her. Carlos set down as Chris began… Ten minutes later, Carlos stood and hugged Chris and thanked him for his honest. As he opened the door Carla came in and smiled, stating that she had called the Helm and indicated you would be a bit longer as Carlos smiled and moved aside to allow Chris out. Okay, big guy, lets listen to that over-sized, caring heart of yours, as she smiled. Ten minutes later both of them entered the Helm. Carlos stated that he was sorry that he was back late. He checked the aft wall and noted that the Harbor Patrol was speeding in their direction. Carlos suggested they should drop their speed to 6 knots and prepare to receive guests.

At the welcoming desk, the Greeter watched as Rickeybird enter the Hangar and she made several judgements as he approached her. She smiled and welcomed him back and asked how she could help him, knowing that would make his day. I would like to speak with Priscilla or Julio. She said that she was sorry, but both of them are at the Annex and are not scheduled back until at least 14:00 hours. That’s at least three hours from now. I believe that you have visited the Spa at our FBO headquarter in the past, let me check if they have an opening now. Rickeybird smile and stated that would be great. A couple of moments later, she smiled and said they have an opening and are sending a van to pick you up, sir. Would you like a refreshment? She smiled and stated, you may want to consider a fruit drink or a flavored water sir, since you will be meeting with the executives, correct? Rickeybird, smiled and choose a strawberry flavored water as he headed toward the welcoming area. Ten-minutes later, she woke him and told him his transportation was here and that she had placed his drink in a travel container for him and helped him into the transport van. She smiled at the driver and stated to take good care of him, he is one of our special Parrots! Julio saw the text from the Greeter stating that Rickeybird is here, but I sent him to the FBO Spa as he was a bit tatter on the edges. He will be back at about the time Priscilla and you return. He smiled and texted her back, thanking her.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
The Rickeybird shuffled down the long hallway toward "Mr. Big's" office, winking at the young hen clerks and couriers. He chuckled and smoothed his famous comet-shaped eye patches and ruffled his bronze pompadour for that rakish touch. The pretty hens giggled as their neck feathers involuntarily fluffed."Yeah, I still got it", he mumbled cheerfully. Life was good. Nobody expected much from hm; there always seemed to be good food and cozy quarters available, even if somebody else was footing the bill. Every now and then, his particular "talent" was called for, and he delivered handily (he was not troubled by scruples or anxiety, you see).
He found the office, entered, and eased into the opulent waiting area. Man, he LIKED these 'problem solvers' and their networks. They ran a tight, focused ship, and he fit neatly into the woodwork while the upper echelon pecking order went about its business. He sank into the soft Fendi Casa leather couch, propped his polished-black-taloned pink feet up on the Boca de Lobo blown glass coffee table, and "rested his eyes" (passed out) as a stunning little Hawkhead hen Hospitality Hostess settled on the floor at his feet... hoping, hoping, hoping that he would wake up and need something... ANYTHING...

[DANG, this is fun! Imagining a Rickeybird narrative as he would see himself, if he were human, horror of horrors.]

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
The three of them were sitting in Rosa’s office at her table reviewing Yang’s transfer request to the Amsterdam Annex Hangar. Julio stated that Yang had fit in well and was second in charge of the Atlanta Legal group. His reason for transferring is that he long enjoyed working with Julio. Priscilla stated that is understandable as events around you; are truly, never boring, as she smiled. Julio thanked her for her assessment! Mary asked if the two recent events had caused any shift in the events they have planned for. Julio stated no change. Mary stated that I will request our four staff members at CERN Hangar participate in their training as recommended and that Beak’s team visit. Priscilla stated its time to have Rickeybird visit Switzerland again and assure that what is happening in the daylight is also happening in the shadows. Now, on the Far Eastern side of the World, my work in Australia has moved along and I am looking at Eastern Australia to set-up our Main Australia Hangar. I should have actionable detail for the upcoming Partners meeting in two weeks. I have talked with our FBO in Asia and they have two hangars that should meet our needs. I have provided Carla a link to each for her comment.

Jimmy was busy ushering the Certification staff between the C-130J-30 and his Super King Air 350ix projects as he was ready to have both enter final assembly. He was unsure of the colors that Carla had selected, but now, on the aircraft, he was impressed. He was also unsure that the smaller passenger area would be successful, but that has worked well and also reduced the build cost. Atlanta had requested a list of support equipment they will need when C-130J-30 starts flying from their Hangar. Interestingly, the transport bar between the tug and aircraft are the same as the Gulfstream G-280. Between addressing question for the inspectors, he was studying the aircraft requirements for the Australia Hangar. He saw that Beak had requested that whatever aircraft he recommended must have the new, GEN V, smart laptops with the new docking station and two communication fins. He had settled. on one G-280 and two C-130J-30 to support the distances and varied uses. The G-280 for Priscilla’s travel and the two C-130J-30 to support the active movement of cargo and staff around. All three aircraft will need increased fuel capacities. He had begun the search for the C-130J-30 and had found two in Sweden, while also finding three Storm Chaser upgrade kits in North America. He noted that the market had softened again and pricing was very acceptable. His last check with the hangar in Brazil and found that their G-280 was sitting unused. He requested a maintenance inspection and fluids change-out, including fuel. If all checks-out he would request that it be flown to Atlanta Hangar, using the long passage via, Panama City hangar and onward to Galveston hangar as Port of Entry. He placed a brief regarding his recommendations and the available aircraft and a request to obtain them before the market swings back.

Rosa was quickly picking-up on what her Angeline was seeing in Kendal and the likeness between him and Julio. He was enjoyable to be with and his honesty was real. It was clear why his staff at CERN Mars supported him. She could easily become involved with him. Her, chancing another relationship was not easy. But Angeline had none of those problems and was enjoying him near as much as her Uncle Julio. She could see that his joy of Angeline was overwhelming as he truly enjoyed her. As she smiled, she could see that this poor fellow would become pounce-upon material in the very near future. She had watched with interest as the subjects changed and his steadiness remained in place. She also remembered the level of trust that Chen placed in his assurance of her safety. All of her biology was scream that this was the real deal and even her resistance of the past was fading. Kendal was amazed at how much he enjoyed being around these two wonderful ladies. Angeline had stolen his heart the first time he saw her. Rosa is a joy to be around and he felt the want for more. They both enjoyed a wide selection of discussions and topics. He had met many hens and none had spurred him as she does. He had never placed much in the idea of Love at First Sight but was having real feelings in the need to reconsider that idea. And, surprise, guess who elected to go directly to the core of the discussion; Mom, I really like Kendal can we keep him? As the two adults were left with that open window and no blinds moment. They both smiled, as Rosa said, I like him as well Angeline, I guess we could? Kendal smiled widely and hugged Rosa as they felt Angeline join-in.

With their stairway down, the Harbor Patrol Boat set against CERN as Samuel stepped onto the stairway with his case. Carlos went to the top of the stairway as Samuel stepped onto CERN and said, permission to come onboard, Sir. Carlos signaled the Harbor Patrol Boat to clear away as he turned to Samuel and said, there has to be a serious reason for you to be here Samuel. I have a Vessel ready to set to Sea and no reason not to. Samuel said, my being here has nothing that should hold you from putting CERN to Sea. I will have Carla show you to your cabin and we will talk after I complete my meeting with my staff. Samuel stated, see you when you have time Carlos. Carla led him to the spare crew cabin as he entered the cabin, he could feel that CERN was returning to speed. Carla smile as she provided him the key and returned to the Helm. Samuel set his case on the bunk and opened it, removed his GEN V, smart laptop and opened it, while it quickly connected with CERN’s WIFI and the servers, they identified the laptop and its owner. His screen filled with Welcome onboard Samuel! He entered his security code and then entered: Proceed with Mission: Door Lock, and then, he clicked enter. Closed the screen and closed the laptop. Carlos noted the out-going message and approved it. The Crew meeting was fairly quick as their first goal was simple; beat the Tropical Storm to the Northside of the Keys. He provided the engineers with the task of verifying the dimensions of the cargo hold. Once they are headed North with the Gulf Stream, shut-down each engine and drive pod separated and change their lubrications, fluids and filters. He then requested that the deck crew double check the cargo hatches as it appears to him that several of them appeared bent /open. He then asked their Cook for a menu update and finishing with the medical report. Carla smiled and thanked everyone for visiting the surgery prior to us coming to speed. Carlos stated that we have a guest onboard and he will update everyone, once he speaks to Samuel. Thank-you, and as always, please remember our open-door policy.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos, knocked at Samuels door and he opened it then shut the door behind him and looked at Samuel. Samuel thanked him for allowing him onboard without question, I much appreciate this. At this moment, my dear wife and son are on the KLM 787 now crossing the North Atlantic. I am certain you are aware of Kendal’s reorganization of CERN, yet again. What you are likely not aware of is that Julio had found that my department also had, to use Julio’s word; an infestation that needed assured elimination. My family and I being out of country, allows me deniability. Okay, Samuel, but why are you here and not with your family. Well, that has to do with a special request from our friends at the Israeli Military and your ability to launch 9-missles with perfection in timing and 100% contact! They have practiced staff that cannot assure that level of precision and timing. I’m here to request your approval for one of their Seal Teams to board CERN, underway and at speed for training and then educate them as to your success. Carlos, blinked a couple of times and agreed, then asked who else knows? Samuel stated a very small segment of the Israeli Military, you and I. Carlos stated that could have been handled with a message, why are you here? You have two additional 760’ PanIMax vessels that will need to be prepared for the waters of the Americas and the Far Eastern to Near Eastern waters. I need your comments on equipment needs. Once again, a message could have handled it.

Samuel looked at him and began to discuss the plans for the next three months. He also provided Carlos a copy of Julio’s document that is the foundation for the plans. Samuel then stated that the first of the two C-130J-30’s that will begin operating in North America in mid-early September with transfer from air cargo containers to 53’ shipping containers at the Galveston hangar or to Atlanta for loading directly into a KLM cargo aircraft. At about the same time one of the 760’ Twin Sisters will likely be ready to work the waters of the Americas’. Your expertise becomes very important as the idea is to equip the two Twins with the same systems onboard CERNs. What is your opinion? Carlos eased back and considered the moment and the future for the three-CERN vessels. He looked at Samuel and stated, why did it take asking you four times to finally get to this question? Samuel found himself working with a mind as quick and sharp as Julio’s and elected to keep to honesty. I felt that I needed to get those items in front of you first. Carlos looked at Samuel and said, bring a note pad as we are going for a walk Samuel. Carlos called the Helm and asked his First Mate to unlock the passageway to the Cargo Hold. An hour and a half later they returned to Samuel’s cabin. Carlos asked what is better than what is onboard CERN today? The last thing I want to do is to start 2022 with yesterday’s tools in tomorrow’s World. Regarding the occurrence off Amsterdam, the next time we find our advisories, they will be two to three steps ahead of that encounter. Carlos looked at Samuel and stated, I know for a fact that someplace between when we turn East to where we enter the shipping lanes, off Europe, we will encounter an attempted boarding. I am guessing that is the real reason for the Seal Team coming onboard CERN. Now, what next generation technology do you have to offer?

Rosa was busy conceiving a next step plan when she found Priscilla, Mary and Julio in her office. Priscilla spotted the chance in them the moment they entered the room and said, would you like us to leave the three of you alone as we have just completed our discussions and yours appear to be just beginning as she smiled knowingly. Come-on Mary and you as well Julio as we need to meet with Beak next. Rosa past the key set to Mary and thanked her. Prior to Priscilla leaving she turned to Rosa and said, Yang will be transferring to your group from Atlanta and you still have additional positions to fill. And, by the way, the Brit from the Midlands is not available. May I recommend that you look at our legal professional in our Israeli hangar! If the two, sorry, three of you have time, please complete the Documents for CERN Group. As they left, Priscilla closed the door behind them. Rosa hugged him again but this time with a deep kiss. Angeline smiled and enjoyed seeing her mother truly happy. Kendal’s head was spinning, as Rosa state, we had better start working on the Document Sets or we will likely spin-far away from anything that would resemble work Kendal. He smiled and nuzzled her along her beak and said, good ideal Rosa.

Julio entered the Server Build Area first with the balance of them following him in, Beak met them as Mary stated that he should plan a return visit to the Switzerland CERN Hangar as we begin to prepare for that event. Beak smiled as he opened his laptop and displayed their schedule for the next three months, which also included their planned visits to the European Yellow-Nape hangars that the C-130J-30 visits for their Winter server maintenance program and sent her a copy. Regarding staffing, I have been talking to the Hangar managers that have been building servers regarding transferring staff permanently to Amsterdam and they want to keep the staff they have. Plus, we would prefer to train new staff our way. So, when we are traveling, we are always looking for those that show an interest. I have four-individuals that we have found along the way, as he provided his list to Mary. Priscilla asked if he and Redvent had looked at the two links for the Australia, Eastern Main Hangar. Beak stated that they have and from a security point-of-view both provide 360-degree surveillance with at most some very minor brush removal. Both buildings are very similar in layout and design and with the non-central server positioning, the only issue is the location of the transformer and the two-earth ground installation. We have begun selecting, which servers we will use. I have spoken with Jimmy and understand that he has recommended three large aircraft to support that region and you should assure that Carla is aware as there will not be room for smaller aircraft in the two Hangars that the C-130J-30 will be placed as they must be set nose first because of their very tall tail-sections, plus they will fill the bays. Also, like CERN Hangar, you will need an additional area to transfer from air cargo containers to 53’ containers as not all those aircraft picks-up will want to be flown to Europe or North America.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Chen began her staff meeting with an update of the incoming sources that they will be seeing over the next three months and their need for additional staff to assure that their timelines do not increase with volume. She turned to Janet and asked her opinion regarding how many individuals as they will want to have two shifts as the large transport aircraft are now occurring six-days a week, but those have and will remain early morning arrivals. The late afternoon C-130J-30 transport aircraft is now four days a week and we have yet to add the additional aircraft that is schedule for two weeks from today, and that will increase from four days to six days a week. Janet stated that we are stretched now and we likely should be going to three-shifts and tripling the number we currently have to assure scheduled based placement and container transfer, which current occurs at least 25% of the time. The number of 53’ containers have been slowly increasing, but once we are into October, I would except it to increase three-fold. In all honesty, we do not have the area either here or at the CERN facility to set, unload and then store empty containers prior to their pick-up. Our present system is designed to support aircraft containers, plus 250, 53’ containers per week. I have no idea how we will handle 750, per week. Chen stated that in speaking with Carlos, he stated that CERN Ranger will likely unload near the Border between France and Italy, in Italy and that will likely be railcar shipped to us and off-loaded at the CERN Facility. Looking longer range, when the new 760’ PanIMax starts pick-up in the far-east, it will also be off-loading at that same Italian Port. Chen stated that she was part of an email from Carlos in which he spoke regarding the capacity of the 760’ PanIMax vessels and increasing the number of 53’ containers by at least 1/3-more than they can currently carry. In addition, it appears that Carlos could target five-complete crossings inside of two-months, if needed. James stated that it would be wise to have a discussion with Kendal to assure that they can handle that kind of material increase. There is no advantage to getting it here faster if they cannot build to that volume.

Julio noted that his brother was calling him. He answered, Hi Carlos, I hear you had a sweetheart trip over and are now busy dancing between Tropical Depressions on the way back. True Julio sounds like you are turning into a Maritime Weather Parrot! But, to a business /security point, you have any idea why I have Samuel onboard? I have asked him directly five times now and he is dances around like a Sun Conure politician on a sugar high. I haven’t talked with him for at least four days and he never said anything about needing or wanting to be onboard CERN. Well one of his comments was that the Israelis wanted to better understand how we are using the missile defense system and that they are sending a Navel Seal Team to access /board CERN and then understand what we have and/or are doing differently. Personally, I’m guess that they want to be onboard, to be part of a possible attempted boarding someplace in the depth of the North Atlantic ocean, as a payback for the damage to their Auto Transport vessel. Anyway, I am guessing you have no problem with me telling them about the twin, GEN V servers and the GEN V, operating software we have onboard. Julio interrupted Carlos and asked how the Seal Team where planning on accessing CERN? If Samuel knows, he never stated. I have good contacts with the Israeli Consolette here in Amsterdam, would you like me to contact them? Yes, that would be a good idea as I really do not want to stop and fish Navy Seals out of the ocean. Regarding Samuel, press him again and if he keeps playing games show him the drop from the Helm to the ocean below and have him choose. Carlos smiled and stated that’s a great idea, little brother, bye!

Julio contacted his friend at the Israeli Consolette and was told that they had planned to complete a jump from above landing on the cargo deck. Julio informed him of the common speed that Carlos runs along the East Coast, Gulf Stream in which he takes full advantage of the Gulf Streams’ rapid Northern flow in that area. His friend thanked him and said he would call him back.

Julio heard the knock at his door and saw Rickeybird and motioned him in. He stood and hugged his longtime friend and told him how happy he was to see him and that he was looking very well kept, as he smiled. Rickeybird stated that he enjoyed his wedding and marveled at the beauty of his lovely wife, Mary. Julio smiled and thanked him stating that as he had clearly married above himself. Rickeybird, do you have time to revisit CERN Group Switzerland area? Kind of a follow-up to your last visit as they have changed several directors, support organizations and Nation /States. We are interested if that has or is finally solving their problems. If interested, I have a new laptop, bug detector, and credit card for you. Rickeybird asked if Julio could switch his information over to the new laptop as he pulled it out and set it on Julio’s desk. Julio smiled as he opened Rickeybird’s older Yellow-Nape laptop and entered his code and ran a security check and checked for viruses, malware, etc... against his office server. He then selected a new GEN V, smart laptop, from his drawer, opened it, and set-it up for Rickeybird. He hardwired connected the two and began a memory, settings transfer, plus adding Switzerland and CERN Group intelligent resources. While the laptops and server completed their exchange, he told Rickeybird to stop by the Hangar manager’s office and have her set-up his flight and an SUV for his use. Julio saw that the transfer was complete and turned the laptop toward Rickeybird and told him that its operation is a match to his older laptop. Julio’s phone rang and he saw it was his Israeli friend and took the call. He stated that he will pass that information on to Carlos and thanked him. Julio looked at Rickeybird and stated that Priscilla wants to see you good friend, while he messaged the Hangar manager that Rickeybird would be stopping by looking for a flight to Switzerland and would need an SUV while he is there.

Julio called Carlos and provide him the information that he had gotten from the Israeli Consolette, that the Provisions Ship will act as the transfer for the Israelis and if Samuel was still not cooperative, to place him off CERN at that time. Carlos said that makes far more sense. Julio continued that they clearly would like to partake in a bit of revenge if the opportunity avails. But they are serious interested in learning about the upgrades that we have made to the launchers and software, plus your selling them on our GEN V, O/S and twin server upgrade would be much appreciated Carlos. As an FYI Julio, I pushed Samuel for a list of what is new for 2022 as a replacement for what is currently on CERN today. I have requested a meeting with him at 14:00 hours, ship time, today which is about an hour before I expect the Provisions Ship’s arrival. While speaking with Julio he sent a message to his staff that CERN will be meeting with the Provisions Ship at about 15:00 hours and that I expect four additional passengers coming onboard at that time he specifically asked that Chris meet with him regarding the menu ASAP. Julio stated that he had heard from Chen and that she had a meeting with her staff and that they will be meeting with Kendal regarding just how much inventory CERN Group really needs as part of this next build period as it is possible that the influx could be greater than their use rate. Carlos thanked him and said, bye.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Samuel had been requested by Carla to the Ship’s Surgery for a health check. Five minutes into the exam, she asked him how long he had suffered with his serious heart issues? She selected a monitor from the cabinet and placed it on him and confirmed that it was reading and sending the results. She seriously considered an external pacemaker but would hold-off until she had 24-hours of results. She then selected two medications for him to take daily, which she watched as he took one of each. She then requested that he visit her daily, after mid-day meal. Carla completed her documentation for Samuel and considered calling Carlos but elected to talk with him directly.

Samuel next stepped into the Helm and greeted Carlos. Carlos came directly to the point and gave Samuel one more chance to address his question or prepare to disembark at 15:00 hours when they meet the Provisions Ship. Samuel seemed surprised by Carlos’s position. Carlos pressed him again! Making it very clear what will happen. I am sorry Carlos, but that intelligent resides above his clearance level. Not a problem Samuel; prepare to disembark CERN as he opened the hatch to the deck. Samuel reconsidered his stance and began providing Carlos with a detailed reason for his being on CERN Switzerland. Carlos slumped into his chair and looked at Samuel and said, that is the reason for all this drama? You are hiding to deeply inside of Washington DC and clearly needs to get out and talk to real Americans, Samuel, as you have a slanted view of our country and her citizens, what we, friends of yours, believe. I have much to do prior to the Provisions Ship’s arrival. If you wish to continue to view America in your slanted view, please leave CERN today! If you wish to learn what this country really is, you are welcome to stay. Thank-you, Carlos, I want to learn. Carlos smiled and opened the hatch. As Samuel left, Chris entered the Helm. Carlos smiled and stated, we have four-guests coming onboard for the remainder of the trip. They are Israelis and likely have diet requirements. Please speak with the Provisions staff and bring onboard what we will need to assure those young Roosters are well feed, he said while smiling. Chris stated that he is Jewish and thanked him for his considerations. Chris smiled and stated he will contact them, bye, Sir. Next in was the charming love of his life, as she stepped aside and let Chris pass and entered the Helm and said, busy mid-day Skipper, as she smiled at him. Carlos hugged her and said, yes dear, too busy. She smiled and had a list; he glanced at it and dialed the Provisions group and turn the phone over to her, suggesting that they are likely receiving a call from our Cook, as well.

Frederick was reviewing the communications from CERN Group regarding the reorganization and shift in the direction of the organization. He also had watched with joy the announcement that Angeline had stared. He had seen the remarks that she had perfected the words with the background and the new direction that CERN Group was headed. He had elected to stay with the simple fact that she was delightful and her charms had just melted though. He was not surprised that there where discussion regarding the increase in the flow of product into the CERN Group facility as to him it appeared that they had missed that not everything was headed for CERN Group facility, there was also product for Yellow-Nape, Mealy International and our customers in Europe and North America, plus the new flow to and from our Asian and Australian customers and hangars. He promised himself to look at what percentage of the volume was theirs. He also remembered that he still needed to review the changes that they had completed on CERN Switzerland servers’ wiring with the onboard equipment and the perceived increase in precision and speed in response to the quickly changing environment. That was an easy item to address as he quickly created a short program to compare activities prior to the changes and afterwards and ran it within their search program. And but, a moment later, the results of the search displayed on his screen. He was surprised at the increased percentages and noted that the GEN V, server O/S had enhanced software on several pieces of equipment to improve their rate of communication. He placed that information in an email and sent it to his Partners, Beak and Team, Mary, Chen, Kendal and Carlos. He then created a program to look at the percentage of the transport volume shipped to specific points. That part of the volume not going to CERN was a bit under 20 percent by volume. He elected to send that information out to the same group.

As the Provisions Ship arrived, Carlos took the moment to remind Samuel that the only way he leaves this Vessel with dry claws is that he keeps his word, if not you should leave now. He turned to greet the Israeli’s as they requested permission to come onboard and Carlos’ response to them was all based in military respect. Samuel considered Carlos’ statement and knew he meant each and every word of his warning. He promised himself to keep his word. After their greetings, Carlos turned to Samuel and introduced them to him. They moved to the Helm to clear the way for the provisions that where coming onboard. Carlos left them in the excellent hands of his First Mate as he moved to sign the approval of this delivery and thanked them for bringing their staff onboard. And with great pride, he watched as his Cook provide them with cake for their crew. His First Mate signaled departure and side shifted CERN and allowed the Provisions ship to move to CERN’s aft and away from CERN, once clear, the First Mate move the joystick forward and brought CERN to 12 knots and adjusted course to return to her general course as they head North, and then into the Gulf Stream. At that point he reactivated the prior course stipulations and turned the Helm over to CERN. A short twenty-minutes later CERN was taking full advantage of the North bound Gulf Stream. He turned to the Israelis and asked if there were any questions? Carlos had returned to the Kitchen with his Cook and thanked him for the kind considerations of the Provisions staff. They were more than kind to us, sir, it was the right thing to do! Carlos smiled and walked with Samuel out on to the deck. He said to Samuel, I will be meeting with the Israelis talking about what our good friends with Mealy and Yellow-Nape have enhanced regarding the equipment onboard. In the next 48-hours, you need to earn my respect, once you have, I will bring you into the group meetings. I will speak to you late morning tomorrow for an update, bye for now, as he turned and walked forward to the Helm. For the first time in a very long time, Samuel felt alone and clearly needed to adjust his thinking. As he opened his quarters, he saw a legal brief packet sitting on top of his GEN V, smart laptop, he opened it and began reading the documents that he had last read in High School. He smiled as he read and remembered why his Parents had immigrated to America all those many years ago. He remembered his Government teacher and to this day, he could not guess that teacher’s politics. He also remembered meeting Frederick and his introducing him to Priscilla. His smile deepened as he continued to read with a renewed joy!

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As Carlos entered the Helm, the Israelis were enjoying the data read-out /trends and just the overall amount of information fully available. Carlos left the aft center screen displaying the aft center camera and switched the outer two screens, now playing the video of the events leading up to and including the lighting strike of the yellow tag ship. The Helm was silent. The next twenty minutes was a lesson in itself as everyone in the Helm are currently in or had been in the military. As the video ended, he returned the screens to their camera sources and the forward screens to their normal read-outs and said, welcome to CERN Switzerland gentle parrots. Just prior to your arrival, I had received an email stating that the Legal Action placed before the US Federal Courts of eight districts of America had been decided in favor of the ability of Merchant Ships to Protect themselves while at Sea! The ability of a Merchant Ship to protect the USN Comfort and additional mayhem upon the Mega Container Marina in Amsterdam Harbor, helped support that out-come. It must be said that much of the ability of CERN to complete its mission came from our good friends, the Israeli Military, as your organization had seen the shortcomings within the software and provided workarounds and with additional software adjustment by and use on Mealy /Yellow-Nape Hardware and software, their GEN V, O/S and Server groups provided links and vast improvements that resulted in the level of reliability and precision seen. Without that combination it would be very different in Amsterdam today. Our thanks to each of you and your country. Tomorrow, morning we will first visit the below deck installations and will look at the structural upgrades that assures the stability of the launch platform. Tomorrow afternoon, we will review the supporting equipment and where the hardware and software have come together to enhance the base technologies. In the background they heard the Ship’s Cook announce evening meal. Carlos stated, let’s make our way to the wash area and then the dining area.

After dinner, they met again in the Helm and Carlos talked about the likely boarding after CERN turns with the Gulf Stream, to the East and across the Atlantic. They reviewed the drawings of CERN and then toured the vessel. They agreed that CERN would not be a simple target as the easy places had been removed, covered or hardened, which is a good thing, but could change the event from a boarding to a test of armament and who brought what to the battle. Carlos shared the intelligence from Mega Container ships that had passed by. The description was of a pack of three, go-fast boats and a mothership that common sat to the North of the pack. The mothership has a fairly powerful commercial grade radar unit, which allowed them to keep an eye on what was happening, whereas the go-fast boats had lightweight small boat units. The go-fast boats have a manual, single barrel, fifty-caliber machine-gun mounted on the foredeck. Their current attack strategy is based on surrounding the target by coming in from multiple directions. One of the Navy Seals asked if there had been any variations of their tactics. They seem to have evolved to their current tactic. Well, other than the missile system what other tools do you have? As they walked the decks, they were surprised and pleased at how well concealed the armaments were including the camera systems. With the work completed to harden /sealed the normal weak access points, this was one stealthy pillbox! Well roosters, tomorrow we will look at the supporting technologies that allows us to see what is happening around us. Remember to resister in the Helm when you are out walking /running the decks and when you are finished.

After the KLM 787 arrived at the Switzerland CERN Hangar, they were busy unloading cargo as the stairway was placed for the passengers to exit. The nine passengers deplaned and where guided to the Hangar welcoming area and offered a morning meal. Three had plans to continue on the 787 as they were headed further East while the other six had plans on flying with Yellow-Nape Air to Amsterdam on a King Air 350i. Both flights where scheduled for a 9:00 hours departure. As Samuel’s wife and son finished their meal, the Hangar Greeter approached them and stated that the Hangar manager wished to meet with them, could you please follow me to her office. The Greeter knocked on the managers door and opened it, showing them in, closing the door behind them. Janet welcomed them to her office and Switzerland and stated that you and your son have received a curtesy flight and a hold here prior to entrance into the European Union. Samuel is receiving like treatment as to his access on CERN Switzerland, but I am told that he has yet to provide a clear, supportable reason for his and your travel. Now all three of you were here only a few weeks ago for Mary and Julio’s wedding and Samuel has long been a very close friend to our Partners. That said, we are bond by the requirements of the EU regarding individuals entering. Can you provide some insight as to you and your son being here? Looking at her son, she began to provide information that she was aware of regarding their need to exit Washington DC and make their way to Yellow-Nape Amsterdam. As Janet listened, she elected not to tell her that she could have simply stated they were on Holiday. She thanked her and led them back to their sits in the Welcoming area. After she returned to her office, she called Julio and provided him the information she had received. Julio told her to allow them on to the King Air for travel to Yellow-Nape Hangar, Amsterdam and that once here, we will work to complete the documentation process, thank-you Janet. Julio was less than happy with Samuel and elected to speak with Priscilla as she has a longer history with him. He elected to visit her.

Priscilla welcomed Julio in and asked regarding Samuel and family. Julio looked at her and stated that it is his gut feeling, telling him that Samuel is acting like a double agent on the run! Priscilla blinked and asked what he knew. Julio provided what has him stating that position. He asked for her laptop and entered a search on Samuel and his family and enacted it with both a single and wide-ranging search. The early results are concerning as he is far overextended on seven credit cards and behind with his mortgages. Julio completed a quick calculation and concluded that he was running at least 3,000 US Dollars above his income each month. As both him and Priscilla watched the search complete its work, Priscilla was clearly shacking her head as everything was supporting Julio’s gut feeling. Julio elected to set a deeper search on the credit card usage and found that both of them had been online gambling in large numbers. Julio looked at her and said, this could be easily cleaned-up and with help, their gambling problem could be addressed. It comes down to what we continue to find and more importantly what we choose to do for a longtime friend.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Carlos’ morning was busy and he had provided Samuel a message that he would meet with him after his scheduled visit to the Surgery after lunch. As Samuel entered the Surgery, Carla greeted him and asked if he had taken his medication this morning. He stated he had. Good Carla said, let’s take a look at your heart monitor for the last day. As the chart filled the large screen on the wall, it clearly showed that he had serious heart issues. She asked if he was seeing a physician regarding his heart condition? He stated he had not. She frond at him and stated your heart condition is very serious. It is my strongest recommendation that you seek medical help, likely heart surgery, and very soon. We have very strong patient, PA privacy requirements onboard CERN, but your medical condition demands that Carlos knows and so does the US Coastguard should we need to medivac you off-ship. Samuel became visible shaken with that thought. Carla began comforting Samuel and provided him a very mild sedative to relax him. She called Carlos to the Surgery, ASAP! A minute later, he knocked and entered while still on his phone. One look at Samuel and the screen and he stated thank-you, I will call you back shortly, bye. Carlos never claimed to have medical training but understood clearly what the screen was showing. Carla saw the same change and push him aside as she reached for the portable defibrator set and prepared to place it on Samuel’s upper chest. A long minute later it signaled: READY! She set the paddles against his chest and triggered the unit. He shook heavily and responded as seen on the screen. Moments later, he was breathing normally and his heart had settled. Carlos stepped-out of the Surgery and called Julio back.

Five minutes later Carlos re-entered the Surgery and sat along side Samuel. He looked a Samuel and said, Friends are honest with Friends, Samuel! Friends take care of Friends and at this moment Julio and Priscilla are busy cleaning your financial records and knowing those two as well as we both do, within an hour, you will be financially solvent. I am going to guess that Carla is going to want to keep you here for the near future. I will secure your laptop and your cabin. Do you want us to notify your Department Head? Your dear wife and son are currently flying to Amsterdam and will be landing within two hours. There was a major change in Samuel’s demeanor as he became comfortable that those that cared about him where helping him. He was not alone. Carlos stated that with Carla’s great care, you should be feeling better by the time your family lands and we will set-up a call then. Samuel asked if someone could please contact my Department Head, Carlos stated he will make sure that happens.

Carlos, called Priscilla and Julio and passed along Samuel’s current health status and his wish that his Department Head be notified. Priscilla stated that she would handle that as she knows the individual personally. Carlos reviewed his meetings with the Israelis and their recommended strategies regarding the anticipated boarding. Julio provided the information that he had gotten from Beak regarding locating the mothership via, their satellite communication as they would likely use their own satellite(s) and reversing in on that signal using their GPS location. I have sent you his recommended inputs for the search program, once you locate that ship on your long-range listening radar. Carlos stated that he was considering letting the Israelis, in fact, push the buttons. Julio looked at Priscilla and stated that; it is your ship, but any hesitation can be an issue when microseconds can make a difference. I hear you brother! Bye.

Rosa and Kendal, with the help of Angeline finished the documents for CERN Group and provided copies to the directors, Managers, Support Organizations, Member Nation /States, Mealy International and Yellow-Nape International. Kendal looked at the ladies and said, we make quite the Team! Moments later, Angeline welcomed him to those that are pounced upon as Kendal’s World turned dark and laughter erupted from within. Rosa was moving feathers and wind segments as she was searching for her guy and daughter some place in there. Kendal stood-up and Angeline rolled out and down as Kendal caught her. Kendal looked at the time and stated that he really needed to be on his way back to Switzerland. Rosa looked at him and asked when will we see each other again. Kendal looked at her and smiled, than stated, hmmm, I think I need to change my contact, Consulting Attorney at Yellow-Nape International.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Deep into the night with a star filled sky, a tall, following sea and a rapid Gulf Stream, CERN was clocking 45 knots while turning an equivalent 38 knots with CERN commonly running ahead of the drive pods. CERN’s First Mate and one of the Israelis were keeping tabs on the screens. At about 2:30 hours early, a Yellow Tag showed-up in the upper Port corner of the center screen. They touched the Tag and it displaced the information that clearly identified it as the mothership they had been watching for. The First Mate entered the information that Beak had provided and set a search on that Tag. A minute later it began displacing Satellites in the area and then settled on one who’s owner was known to both of them. The First Mate notified Carlos while the Israeli went to wake his mates. By the time they returned, Carlos had confirmed the Yellow Tag ship and had set the GPS coordinates into the missile launch systems as it worked with the radar to confirm the target and its precise position. Carlos set the information into the launch system. The 50-mile radar locked into what appeared to be a group of three smaller boats as two of them headed South. The server was set to tracking all four targets and precisely updating their locations to the missile control systems. The server confirmed that it had a positive electronic link to the mothership’s server and had set the electronic attack system to a ready status. That was followed by a ready status for the ship-to-ship missiles. The Iron Helmet confirmed a ready status. Level 1 confirmed that all six, four-barrel, auto, machine guns where loaded and set, and currently camera controlled. Carlos opened the laptop on top of the servers, plus two others on the Helm and set them for machine gun control /viewing. Carlos set Iron Hemet to auto-fire once it confirmed a missile launch. Missile (ship-to-ship) Retaliation would be at Parrot choice launch. Carlos had also turned-on the live feed to the Partners laptops.

Carlos elected to visit Samuel as he was still in Surgery under the watchful care of his First Engineer and his dear sweet Carla. He knocked and slowly opened the door and glanced at the large screen. Your numbers are looking much better Samuel! I am sorry that we missed our talk earlier, but I am guessing that you had quite the chance to see what I was saying, as it played out in front of you, yes. Samuel’s voice was still weak, but he was quite the changed Rooster. Carlos, I did not believe that I would so greatly appreciate your in my face clarity as to the magnitude of Love that I have felt. When I spoke with my dear wife, it was such a joy to hear her voice. When I told her that I Loved her, I could hear her joy in those words. Thank-you, all of you, for another chance to live! Carlos thanked him but asked him to place his energy into his recovery as I want you to walk off this Vessel into the arms of your dear wife! I need to be back in the Helm, so I will leave you in the care of the best medical staff in CERN’s merchant fleet, as he smiled and left with Carla in front of him. Just outside, he received a detailed update from Carla. He smiled and kissed her and thanked her for her skills and being here, Love you dear heart!

As Carlos entered the Helm, he could tell that the situations had changed vastly and that they were quickly entered an Action Point! He quickly reviewed the screens and He saw that the mothership had raised her missiles and in his opinion that was an aggressive stance and noted it on the shift log. He asked the status and heard each Israeli state ready for actions, Sir. The three go-fast boars had taken up their position. He looked at each one of the staff in the Helm and stated: When they turn to make a run at us, hit them in the following order: An electronic attack on the mothership’s server(s), followed by missile attack of each of the go-fast boats, then three missiles targeting the mothership. If the mothership launches a missile, we launch everything at one time. Any questions? The Helm was silent. Moments later, the mothership launched two missiles. CERN auto fired two-Iron Helmets and moments later six-ship-to-ship missiles, while at the same time an electronic attack on the mothership’s server(s). But a few moments later, the Helm of the mothership erupted in a fire followed by the two Iron Hemet missiles finding their targets and then the missiles started hitting the go-fast boats as the other missiles hit the mothership! CERN’s cameras had been switched to view the go-fast boats and the mothership. The First Mate asked if they should slowdown and review the results? Carlos looked at him and asked what results? Well, we are streaming live, sir. You mean the Yellow-Nape link between CERN and a KLM 474 currently above us as which point, he switched-off the link and requested all available crew to complete a walk around CERN’s decks to inspect her and if any clean-up is needed, we will begin that work after we have moved beyond this area. He then congratulated each one of them face-to-face. Carlos quickly reviewed the center screen and saw no other tags in 400+ miles. He then checked the tends and found that CERN had not changed a single number during the last two hours and he smiled. He noted that the storm that had followed them as they turned East was building rapidly. He wrote in the shift log that at first light, CERN was to be cleaned as normal.

His phone rang and it was Carla. If you have a moment, can you come to Surgery, his heart sunk as he turned to his First Mate and stated, please compete the review, I requested, I will be back as soon as I can. His First Mate considered turning on all the exterior lights but elected to maintain a minimal light status and use flashlights. The report-back was that CERN was as clean, as when she left Texas. Carlos knocked and entered the Surgery not sure what to expect. Samuel was sitting-up and completing another examination by the medical staff. Samuel requested if he could be part of the activities with the mothership? Carlos realized that it was very likely they had heard or felt nothing as they are in the far aft sector of the vessel. He looked at Samuel and stated that situation had resolved itself. Now, for you I am guessing that your medical care staff would prefer that you get more rest for now, as he glanced around the room and seeing nods from them. Carlos noted the time and stated, well I am on duty and need to return to the Helm. He passed the Kitchen and asked if everything was proceeding well. His Cook thanked Carlos for allowing him to add more provisions as the Israelis eat like they are starving all the time. Carlos smiled and said, likely still growing? His Cook smiled and said he would bring his first meal to him in about a half and hour. Carlos entered the Helm and completed a formal transfer of the Helm and noted his First Mate had relieved the others earlier. He relieved his First Mate. The Helm was still and after Carlos had completed his review of the instruments, he assured that all of CERN’s toys had been set to a resting state. With the exception of the West, the sky was filled with stars from Horizon to Horizon, he smiled and confirmed that CERN was on course and was happy in the moment. His Cook entered the Helm and was surprised to find only Carlos. He provided him with first meal and wondered if Carlos had a few moments for him. Carlos smiled and requested that he sit with him while he eats.

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio eased back in his chair as the link was discounted. CERN had preformed stellar and everyone involved was to be commended. Julio had shared the link with Beak and thanked him for the information he provided that assure the destruction of the mothership’s server(s). He checked the time and closed his laptop and checked on Mary and found her sleeping, he elected to slid in next to her and was fast asleep moments later.

Carlos was watching the odd effect on time as they moved Eastward, although not huge, an hour of time did not equal an hours’ worth of travel as CERN auto adjusted the clock as they crossed time zones. The Sun was beginning to rise as his First Mate entered the Helm. He asked if he was able to sleep and hear that maybe a tiny bit. Carlos suggested he go eat first and then return to the Helm. Carlos noted a Get Well Soon message from Samuels Department Head and forwarded it to his laptop. He considers taking Samuel’s laptop to the Surgery and elected not to at this point. He was beginning to note more Flags entering their screen as they came closer to Ireland and Great Britain. He noted one Mega Container Vessel headed West. They were still 300 miles East of them and far too early to contact them. He elected to note in the Ships Log that they had traveled from North America without incident.

Rainer with the help of the Marina staff and his own staff moved CERN Ranger out of dry dock. The manufacturer was onsite and they ran their testing on the drive pods at the same time, the Gen V servers and O/S system was also comparing that data with the drive pod data from CERN Switzerland drive pods. With smiles in all quarters, the drive pods where meeting the specification. With a tugboat setting in support, Ranger was turned over to the Harbor Pilot who guided CERN Ranger out to the test area to the North of the Harbor. Once in the test area, the Pilot turned Ranger over-too, the Manufacturers Skipper as she began their testing. The large back screen was set to provide the Manufacturers Specifications, the read-outs of the drive pods and next to that the read-outs from CERN Switzerland drive pods. Three hours later they had returned to the Marina and completed the documentation that allowed for a certification of Seaworthiness. They filed the documentation and Rainer with the support of Chen’s group and Carlos began to set a voyage in place and a date of departure.

As before, CERN Switzerland arrived at Amsterdam Harbor in the very early hours of Wednesday morning, far before Sunrise. As the Harbor Pilot guided CERN to her normal dock location, the lights had been turned-on and once set in place, the Helm was turned over to Carlos. With the support of the Marina Crew and crane operator, CERN began unloading its cargo directly onto railcars, as they followed the unload schedule. The Harbor Patrol visited CERN and requested permission to board them. Carlos met them at the Port Gate and took them to the Helm. The Officer stated that it looks as if CERN had arrived just before the massive rainstorm. Carlos smiled and said, always nice to unload while things are dry. He then asked what Carlos’ tentative schedule was as Carlos showed him their schedule, on the aft center screen, for the next several days with a contractor arriving this morning to measure CERN’s cargo hold for a major upgrade in placement of 53’ cargo containers. As of this moment, we are scheduled to leave in the early hours of Sunday. The Officer looked out over CERN’s cargo bays and noted how clean and neat they keep CERN. Carlos smiled and said that after Sunrise they will complete their morning wash. Carlos and the Officer completed a walk of CERN taking care to stay clear of the cargo off-loading process. As they returned to the Portside gate, the Officer thanked him and wished Carlos a safe voyage. As they finished unloading, they set the covers in place as the rainstorm arrived. Carlos had arrived back in the Helm just prior to the transition from a light sprinkle to a downpour with heavy winds. The First Mate came on watch as Carlos was turning CERN’s lights off as the Sunrose moments in front of the storm.

Most Reactions

Latest posts