You tube of "Steven"..

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiA4G-oLFCI"]Blue fronted amazon parrot talking - YouTube[/ame]

I found this vid ( very nice close-up) of Steven ( named after 'Boats?? ;))
and I played it for Amy,I had him close to the monitor so he could get a good look.
Wow Amy got soooo excited! All poofy and eyeballs dancing and he got very animated and vocal,saying "hellooooo" as Steven was talking.
I know this has been discussed a bazillion times,but...do other fid's get into watching other "stars"?

Even little fluff boy will get down and whistle and do the head bob to other cockateils.
There is another BF vid of "Audie Murphy" that is a big hit with Amy.

Jim

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Well, I didn't believe that the use of 'Steven' in a Title would draw so much attention.

Julio did the walk down from his shoulder tower, across my arm and did a face to face with the 'Steven.' At a bit over halfway through, the video, he turned to me and asked: Who?

Thanks for the moment, Jim!

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
I found a vid of a green cheek that I showed to Luna on my iPad.

She went ape-S*** over it. when it was over she screamed and screamed, wanted the bird to come back.

I show it to her every now and then she always starts spreading her wings, fanning her tail.

She gets les excited of other sorts of amazons.

OP
AmyMyBlueFront

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Well, I didn't believe that the use of 'Steven' in a Title would draw so much attention.

Julio did the walk down from his shoulder tower, across my arm and did a face to face with the 'Steven.' At a bit over halfway through, the video, he turned to me and asked: Who?

Thanks for the moment, Jim!

LOL! hahaha! Steven..I,like you,need to watch more carefully what I'm reading,when I have some sort of liquid refreshment at hand ( in this case...at LIPS! :04:)

"Who??" WTG Julio!

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts