Zoey's First Flight

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Gulf Coast, Louisiana/Mississippi State Line S/E
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"
I wanted to share with all of you, Zoey's first flight. I'm new to uploading you tube video's, so please tell me if you have problems viewing it. Zoey hatched New Years Eve 2018. She is currently going through the weaning process. She's already a heartbreaker, and from the breeder melts hearts every chance she gets.
The video is less than a minute long, but so far is my most favorite video of her. The breeder was hand feeding her, When Zoey decided to view the room from a different POV. Hope y'all enjoy this precious baby as much as I am.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EYa8PSRlZSk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>"]https://www.youtube.com/embed/EYa8PSRlZSk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/ame]

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Truly great video! Zoey's so very proud of herself! Full happiness on display there!
Hmmm, time to get a step stool, someone likely needs help getting back to her place! :D

OP
Casper223

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Gulf Coast, Louisiana/Mississippi State Line S/E
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"
Truly great video! Zoey's so very proud of herself! Full happiness on display there!
Hmmm, time to get a step stool, someone likely needs help getting back to her place! :D

I was thinking the same thing about the step stool. Zoey was sure proud of herself! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Spectacular, she is beautiful!! Already learning the advantages of height!

Most Reactions

Latest posts