A Blast From The Past

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
I came accross this Video of the boy who is now my Flocks Guardian Angel at Rainbow Bridge and I thought I'd share it with you. His name is Roger (White Eyed Conure) and this video was taken as we were preparing to do some work on this room. He was of course placed on his perch in the living room while this room was being worked on but before the work began he got the tour...he always had to be part of everything. Hope you all enjoy it :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/Bk0H9cmwfig"]Roger Attempting Hi Ho - YouTube[/ame]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Awww, Roger was a handsome little guy with a very sweet voice. Loved the video, thank you for sharing.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Awww, Roger was so precious! His voice made my heart melt. Thank you for sharing your beloved boy with us.

Most Reactions