A little soul music

Parrot Parent

Feb 22, 2011
My house
Parrots
R.I.P. Linius, my Sun conure
Tapa and Tio, Parakeets, Xander 3 month old sun conure
Hey guys! I just wanted to share my evening with my babies you you all

Well I broke out some strawberries, sadly they were a bit sour so they didnt like them too much:(:(. So instead I decided to let the parakeets have some millet on their play stand and let my sunny have some seed on my desk(finally weaned him onto a diet of zupreem and fruits so its a treat now).While they ate I decided to play my flute for them.:22:

This is the first weekend I brought it home with me since Linius used to hate it and I was forced to leave it at school. :(

I thought they would hate the flute (guess cause Linius used to lol) but to my surprise they all gladly sang along! Of course they were off key a bit lol. :p

I got the pleasure of hearing Marry had a little lamb and a heart will go on remixed by my birdies as I played it for them :D:D

I could have played more but I left my music sheets at school by accident lol :mad:

So thats basically how we spent our evening, now they are all tucked away in their cages getting ready for sleep :rolleyes:

Just wondering if anyone else plays any type of instruments for their birds too. I'd love to hear what you guys play for your birds!:cool:

Adz

Jan 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure
I don't play any instrument but Loco goes crazy for music! He loves to scream as loud as he can to compete with the music. It's pretty funny!

Most Reactions

Latest posts