Not open for further replies.

Ria.345

Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2021
New York City
Parrots
Sun Conure and Umbrella Cockatoo
Happy Valentines Day!!! I’ve spent my valentines with my birdies, hanging out with my boyfriend, and getting food with my family. How was your Valentine’s Day? :)

I made my boyfriend a handwritten letter and he got me this! So cute! And so much meaning. And if you don’t have a significant other that’s okay too! Because everyone, taken or not, deserves an amazing Valentine’s Day! We have our amazing fids to entertain us and they will always be the true valentine! Hehe.
57A93A0B-70BF-44A6-8985-1437886C8105.jpeg

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I spent Valentines Day spoiling my birds with infinite treats...and I'm still doing that
I AM taken....by a big, green lump of floof dust and feathers ;)

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
thank you! Happy Valentines Day @
Its my 15 year olds dog Alfie got you Day @ we went for a short walk then I carried him on my mobility scooter as he is an old guy now can't walk that far. But he loves scooter rides.

In memory, its also my first GCC Burt The Burds got you day. She was the sweetest bird. The first day i met her i had a huge fluffy pink sweater on, she was so smitten. id go to the store to get supplies and i visited her over a couple if weeks. When one day the burd lady came up and said this burd has chosen you! She has me hide and watch how she was with everyone else. She just sat still and didn't go to anyone. Then as soon as she would see me she would zoom over to me and try to get to me through the cage. The bird lady told me its extra special when they pick you like that. I told her I couldn't afford her. She was the manager and said I could put her on layaway as long as i visited her every few days. So i did! Took me a month to pay her off. The day i brought her home, I opened the cage and she fluttered to me and we cuddle for hours. We shared 17 years together, I miss her.

I have given myself the best Valentines gifts lol

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Everyone has a new toy today:) Well, not me. I am just the person who makes and delivers the toys to the feathered overlords.
My poor husband will be lucky if I feel like making Kraft dinner.lol

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Everyone has a new toy today:) Well, not me. I am just the person who makes and delivers the toys to the feathered overlords.
Birds practically anticipate the overload of toys and treats 'whenever hooman has one of those odd days'

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Lilla (senegal parrot)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Happy Valentine's Day right back.
I spent it getting snapped at and told "NO!" by my grumpy old rooster, but I treasured it and loved him anyway.
AND NO, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT MY OL' MAN! He got me a nice card and some chocolates!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Yum, chocolates. That Rival is a keeper!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon

And, why we choose not to make a big deal about Happy Valentine's Day. Hmmm, snuggle-time in place of all the other stuff. Its nice being 'near' empty nesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions