A Parrot Pinata!

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
I saw a parrot pinata for sale on a website at $11 which I think is probably £5,6? It looked very pretty but it's for a bird....how long dya suppose it'd be pretty for?? haha :D

I thought....surely this can be done at home??? I found this....

Birdie Pinata
  • [SIZE=-1]Submitted by: monet - [email protected] - October 02, 2005
    Bird toy can be used for All Size Birds[/SIZE]
    Find something that you would like to be your pinata inspiration. Then paper mache (using water and flour) to the shape of your inspiration using cardboad (not newspaper toxic for birds). After letting it dry, cut non-toxic tissue paper into half inch thick strips and glue it onto the paper mached pinata using egg whites. Then cut a hole in the botton of the pinata and fill it with your birds favorite treats, new toys and trail mix. Hang it in a room and let your birds pick it apart. Eventually the pinata will break and the birds will have all new toys and treats.

Oh it is ON!

Cal would ADORE that! I have this stuff lying around the house! No question of what I shall be doing when I have the time!!! :32:

wicked demon

Jul 22, 2010
hehe, sounds like fun, you should try to do your birds colors up on the pinata, it would be funny to see if your bird tries to mate with it!!

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
I love trying out new things. Please take photos when you make it, a step by step guide will be SO much appreciated!
bighug.gif

OP
V

Von1983

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Media
Well, I was planning on using food dye to colour some of the tissue but if I'm honest, not hugely artistic, me!

I will certainly take pics at varying stages. The final one will probably be me depositing a soggy mess in the bin but I won't know till I try!

Most Reactions

Latest posts