OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
ROFL @ both Wendy + Ant. :D

Ant, EVERYONE was telling me that baby #2 was going to be a girl. Alex was already bringing out the Champagne, lol. Then, when Mark "popped" out, and Alex saw his ...you know... "man thing" exit, he was VERY quiet, while I started doing the happy dance on the delivery bed. :11:

Silly Wendy! Hold the pendulum HIGHER, especially since we all know how well it works. :54: Don't let Codie get a hold of it. Better yet, put Codie in her...I mean HIS cage...and then do it. :32: (I hope you know I'm saying this and I'm DEAD serious ;) ) <--NOT

big_rofl.gif

I thought about holding it higher, but they say to get the true result it must not be anymore than 2" away ;) Well, Codie thought it was a good game he he.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I thought about holding it higher, but they say to get the true result it must not be anymore than 2" away ;) Well, Codie thought it was a good game he he.

Let's resort to plan #2 then. ;)

WHILE doing the pendulum thingy no more than 2" above Codie's head, grab a "distractant" and occupy Codie until the pendulum does its thing.

:52: I personally would NOT be able to do this as one hand seems to control the other. :31:

Aims

Jun 23, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Parrots
"Jax" Red-sided Eclectus ~ "Peaches" Lutino Lovebird ~ "Skid" Peachface Lovebird ~ "Bo" and "Peep" Cockatiel's ~ "Opie" Galah
My gut is telling me..... Girl.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
In my non expert opinion I vote girl because she has such a pretty face.:)

Most Reactions