Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
I vote girl, Codie looks like she has a petite head :)

Thats exactly what the Breeder told me, which was 14 Months ago. Wow.. How time flys. lol. I am itching for these results to come back now:)

Who are you using to find out Codies gender? I've been a little curios to find out 100% about Rosie. her vet thinks she's a girl for the same reason Codie's breeder, she has a petite head and is a little smaller over all.

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
I vote girl, Codie looks like she has a petite head :)

Thats exactly what the Breeder told me, which was 14 Months ago. Wow.. How time flys. lol. I am itching for these results to come back now:)

Who are you using to find out Codies gender? I've been a little curios to find out 100% about Rosie. her vet thinks she's a girl for the same reason Codie's breeder, she has a petite head and is a little smaller over all.

I have used a Company called Avianbiotech in the UK, but they have companies Worldwide. Here is the link for the same in the USA.. They are very good :) and very reasonably priced!

Avian Services Center: DNA sexing and disease testing for all species of birds.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Mishka still insists that Codie is a boy

Tonight during his training, I asked him if Codie is a girl ior boy, he replied Codie is a booooooy. Must try get it in vid tomorrow....

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media

Tonight during his training, I asked him if Codie is a girl ior boy, he replied Codie is a booooooy. Must try get it in vid tomorrow....

LOL... Mishka must know :)

I cant wait to hear him saying it on Vid :)

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

LOL... Mishka must know :)

I cant wait to hear him saying it on Vid :)

Been trying to get him to say it on the vid, he refuses.

He only answers that one question when on my lap.
Will try again.....
:p

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old

Aims

Jun 23, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Parrots
"Jax" Red-sided Eclectus ~ "Peaches" Lutino Lovebird ~ "Skid" Peachface Lovebird ~ "Bo" and "Peep" Cockatiel's ~ "Opie" Galah

How old is Rosie? Doe's her eye have a pink iris? (I'm guessing the answer to that will be no otherwise your Vet would be able to tell the sex but thought I would ask just incase.

I still think Codie is a girl.

Last edited:
OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media

How old is Rosie? Doe's her eye have a pink iris? (I'm guessing the answer to that will be no otherwise your Vet would be able to tell the sex but thought I would ask just incase.

I still think Codie is a girl.

I hope to have the results by Wednesday :)

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
My heart raced too! LOL :p Goes to show how us members love other members' fids as much as ours! :D

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Ya'll are killing me,,, quit posting until we have the results....Wendy started all this because "misery loves company". Your so bad girl.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Reminder to self: Take a deeeeep, loooong breath before opening THIS particular thread from now on....

Gees, I can't even type, fingers are shaking each time there's an update here. :11:

OP
W

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
LOL... The waiting is awful :( It does not look like we are going to know today Guys :(

Most Reactions